Jim and Mary - Another Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Believe me when I say that."

"Shall I pick you up or should we meet somewhere?"

"Pick me up at 700." She hung up.

She was wet and aroused by what she had done. Three days, and she would fuck Josh until the sun came up...and more.

Jim worked from home that day. He decided that he would reassert himself with Mary that night. No more submission. He believed that if they continued down that road, with no push back, Mary would end up having sex with Josh. And he thought that he might have been wrong when he told her he might be able to stay with her after that. He knew that it wasn't true. Maybe when he was fully aroused by being dominated by his wife he would say that. But the next day he could be out the door. He told himself that. But he was a man who was self-aware. And no matter what he was telling himself, he knew that if Mary gave in to Josh, he'd.....he'd....be a cuckold. He couldn't see divorcing her. And he couldn't deny that when she ran roughshod over him, it excited him in a way that he'd never before experienced. When he begged her not to fuck Josh, he was rock hard. And when she told him that Josh's cock was bigger, he got hard. He had a submissive streak, and being a cuckold was the ultimate submission.

Mary walked into the house, and noticed that there was again a nice smell of dinner cooking.

"Hi, we have some stew in the oven. We have some time," he said.

"Well, let's go upstairs and you can help me clean up."

Jim walked up the stairs behind his wife, and she went to the bedroom. She took off her dress and Jim noticed that she wore no panties, just a bra. She dropped it to the floor and turned to see him naked and erect. She noticed that he was looking better, not so flabby.

Jim just walked up to her and put his hand between her legs. She was wet and ready for him - or for someone.

"Jim!"

"You're already hot."

He picked her up off the floor and spread her thighs. He rubbed his cock across her mons, and then shoved it into her, fully into her. She yelped. He moved her back and forth on himself and she clung to his neck and wrapped her legs around him. He was like a rock, he never moved his feet, or put her down on the bed. It was a feat of strength that, if she had been asked before, Mary would have said Jim would be unable to do. Yet here she was being fucked like an animal, by her husband. She responded like an animal. Jim began to growl as he moved her on his shaft. She whimpered and then she had a huge orgasm. Jim kept at her, never letting up and growling at her. Then he picked up the pace and gave a big howl as he came deep inside her. She had another orgasm that caused her to lose consciousness for a few seconds.

Jim carefully lifted her off his shrinking penis, and put her on the bed. She came to, and looked at him in wonder.

Jim looked back at her, smiled a wicked smile.

"No more Mr. Nice guy," Jim said..

"Okay." She said it meekly. She never knew how strong Jim could be. It frightened her, but also excited her.

They showered together and ate the stew. Mary decided to put off telling Jim about her Friday date. In fact, she wasn't sure she wanted that anymore.

After dinner they went right to bed, and Jim made love to her. It was a thrilling switch, and she knew she loved him so much. She told him so.

Wednesday morning,; they both left for work with smiles on their faces.

Mary was still unsure about her date with Josh. The new assertive Jim had taken her completely by surprise. On the other hand, Josh was younger and had that big cock. Bigger than she had ever had. She still got wet thinking about it. The day passed, and she was deep into her work, and not thinking about sex until she left at around 6:00. She wondered what awaited her at home. These days each homecoming brought a fresh experience and she was really curious.

Jim also worked hard that day. But his mind did wander to his marital situation. He left work at about 430, and started dinner when he got home. It was a vegie and egg salad, with scalloped potato. Jim was always aroused when he cooked for Mary. He saw it as submissive, and it was seen that way by Mary too, he knew. Also, he liked his own cooking and he was losing weight because he controlled his diet. Jim got a text from Mary that she was headed home. He decided to give a sign. He stripped off his clothes, and put on her apron from the cupboard. It was a little frilly thing. He was instantly hard as he chopped the vegies. He stayed hard and Mary came into the house, called him.

"In here."

"Jim! What are you doing?"

"Cooking your dinner, of course."

Mary was surprised by Jim's naked cooking, and especially by him wearing the frilly apron. She again felt a real surge of power over him, and she took his gesture as affirming that.

"Crawl to me and take off my sandals." Jim obeyed. He was so excited.

He crawled and removed her dress sandals.

"If you ask nicely, I'll let you kiss my feet."

"May I please kiss your feet, Mary."

"Sure. You're such an obedient husband. I'm happy that you belong to me."

"Yes. Me too." He showered her feet with kisses.

"Enough now, finish cooking."

"Yes, Mary."

Jim's switch back to submissiveness came because he thought through what he was feeling when he took control of Mary. He realized that while he was forcefully fucking his wife, he imagined that he was Josh. It was Josh's cock, not his, that was punishing his wife. This realization left him aroused. And he found himself taking off his clothes and putting on the apron to cook Mary's dinner.

Mary sipped her wine while Jim served dinner, still wearing only her apron. Still hard. They ate, and Mary decided to discuss the change back.

"Why have you gone back to your submissive attitude?"

"I don't know for sure," he lied. "I just felt so excited when the thought came to me as I was cooking your dinner. I get a feeling in my belly and get all hard when I think about being.....well, being your slave."

It excited Jim to say it that way, and it surprised Mary. She felt really sexually excited, starting from when she saw Jim, and now she was almost cumming at the thought of him being her houseboy slave.

"Slave, eh? On your knees!"

He instantly obeyed, and Mary walked up to him and lifted her skirt, forced his face into herself. He licked her and she came so hard on his face. She sat back down, out of breath.

Mary said, "I have to think this all over. Let's finish our dinner."

They ate, and Jim served cookies he had made for dessert.

Mary ordered him to remove his apron and follow her into the living room. When the got there she pointed to the floor and he dropped to his knees. Mary felt that this submissive position would be best for what she was about to discuss with Jim.

"Yesterday I called Josh and made a date with him for Friday. We're going to dinner, then dance, then he's taking me back to his apartment for sex. I'll be back Saturday by lunch."

"I don't want you to do this. We've been having great sex. But if you bring him into the picture again, I will not be with you after that."

It was Jim's last hurrah.

Mary noticed that Jim, naked and on his knees before her, was hard. He stayed hard, although trying to be assertive.

She said, "I don't believe you, Jim. You're my slave, and you love being my slave. Say it!"

"I'm your slave because I love being your slave." Jim was looking at her feet.

"Look at me, Jim." She said it gently.

He obeyed. She said, "Your dick is still hard as a rock. I love you. I'll always love you. And I won't treat you like my slave all the time. But Friday night I'm going to have Josh's big cock up inside me, and there's nothing you can do about it." She paused. "Is there?"

"No."

She said, "And you won't divorce me, will you?"

"No."

"I see that you're still excited. It must be so humiliating for you - that your wife is going to fuck a bigger dick."

"Yes." Jim was abashed. But he was also aroused. When he had pretended that he was Josh fucking Mary, he knew the score. Eventually Josh would fuck Mary.

"I'm happy that we have that straightened out. Now I need some relief. Lick me."

Jim obeyed her, and licked her to several orgasms. Then she mounted him and fucked him. She felt so sexy and powerful.

She rolled off him when they were done. She said, "Come upstairs after you clean up."

"Yes, Mary."

Jim cleaned he kitchen, still naked. He started quietly crying as he did it. He felt so weak. He was stronger than he'd ever been, more fit. But he was a slave to his wife, and would soon be her cuckold. He cried because he was getting aroused thinking about Josh and Mary.

Mary spent the time after her shower considering her marriage, and what might happen. And what she wanted to happen. She wanted the freedom to have other men. She liked having Jim under her thumb. But she thought that rubbing his face in his new powerless position would not be the best, even if it did seem to arouse him.

Jim came upstairs after he'd finished his chore. Mary waved him into the bath. "Shower up, Jim."

He obeyed.

Mary had noticed that Jim had been crying. She saw it when he came into the room, although he tried to hide it. She took off her nighty, and lay, naked in their bed, waiting for him.

Jim came out of the shower. Mary looked him up and down. She said, "I like the new you, Jim. You're a stud. An obedient stud. Every woman's dream. Come fuck your wife. I'll pretend you're Josh." She smiled.

Jim was erect. "I'll pretend I'm Josh, too." He moved between her legs.

Their sex then was short and explosive. Mary moaned, "Oh, Josh. Oh....oh...fuck me Josh."

They finished and lay quietly next to each other. After a few minutes, Jim said, "Mary, I'm going to be a laughingstock. It'll affect my business."

Mary thought about that. "You mean, publicly cuckolded. Josh and I will be seen, and people will talk."

"Yes. Where are you going on your date? Aside from his bed."

"I don't know. I'll ask him tomorrow."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day Mary called Josh and asked him for details of the proposed date. Josh said, "I have reservations at Maddie's. Dinner and dancing."

Maddie's was a local place, where many of Mary's friends and neighbors went for fun.

She said, "Josh, Jim will be very embarrassed if we go there. I'd like a lower profile."

He said, "What do you suggest?"

"I'll make you dinner at your place. Or we don't have to eat at all. As for the dancing, the horizontal mambo will do."

"Sounds good."

"I guarantee you a spectacular time." She laughed.

That evening Mary explained her plan to Jim. He was happy that he would not be openly humiliated.

The sex between the two was great, until Thursday.

Jim had made brauts and salad for dinner. He always cooked naked now. Mary liked that better than the frilly apron.

Mary set only one place at the table. She said, "You will serve me tonight. Like a houseboy."

"Yes, Mary."

"And you will sleep at the foot of the bed. No sex tonight. I want to be fresh and eager for Josh."

"Yes, Mary." Jim was completely erect when Mary said that. He was unable to hide that, since he was always naked. So humiliating.

Friday, Mary had supplies that she'd shopped for. A simple chicken stir fry. She wondered if the food would be wasted. She was aroused all day.

She had Jim help her dress. She wore a simple dress and heels. Nothing else. She perfumed between her breasts, and on her inner thighs. She let Jim watch.

She gave him a chaste kiss when she left. Except she squeezed his hard cock before she walked away.

She showed up at Josh's apartment at 6:00, ready to cook, or ready for anything.

Josh opened the door. He was completely naked, and hard. He picked ger up and carried her directly to his bed. He kissed her as he held her above the mattress. He sat down, and she stood.

She said, "I came prepared." She took off her dress.

Mary knelt before Josh, and took his big, beautiful dick into her hand. She was so thrilled. She licked and sucked it for a short time, but then Josh tossed her onto the bed. She spread her legs for him, and he was at her, and into her.

Mary had an orgasm before Josh could stroke three times. And she kept on coming. He fucked her for a long time. He had a big cock and superb control.

Finally, Josh seeded her, with his cock right at her uterus. Pumping. Mary was completely his, and told him so.

"Oh, Josh. You're the best. Thanks so much for making an old lady happy."

"I'm gonna make you happy many, many times."

Mary scootched down and sucked his scummy cock hard again. Then he took her from behind.

She usually didn't like that, but Josh rubbed her with his hand, and she had several good orgasms. Not like the first ones, though.

She felt like such a wanton slut. Her first cheating sex.

After that, she got up and cooked the stir fry, naked. She served it to Josh, who also hadn't bothered to dress.

They ate. Staring at each other.

Josh said, "Mary, that was the best, for me."

Mary said, "Me, too, Josh."

She waited for him to finish eating. Then she shoved him onto the couch and mounted him. He was so strong, and she loved his smooth, muscled body. She kissed him and licked him as she bounced on his dick. His size allowed his penis to rub her clit when she was on top.

The two had one more intense session in his bed before they fell asleep. And they slept through the night. Josh woke her by licking her to an orgasm.

Then he got up, showered and said, "I'm cooking breakfast. Shower up."

He did eggs and sausage, toast. Mary was ravenous.

She was still naked, and Josh had on a pair of gym shorts.

Mary said, I have to go home soon, Josh. It's been fantastic."

He picked her up again, and carried her to bed, where he thoroughly fucked her, until they were totally sated.

Mary got up and put on her dress, found her shoes.

She kissed Josh, as he lay in his bed. She said, "Thanks." The she bent over and kissed his cock. She turned and left.

The drive home was worrisome for Mary. She wondered what might happen at home. All this submissiveness might have evaporated overnight, given the reality of her open infidelity. One thing to talk about it. Another to do it.

Jim had had a bad night. He knew it was his weakness that had allowed Mary to have Josh. But it was also her sexual improvidence.

The more he thought about it, the less he liked it. So what if he had a submissive streak? Why did she have to go to that jerk?

He barely slept. He got up and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. He packed a bag, and got some cash from the safe. He paced back and forth. Then he got into his truck and drove away. He had no plan. He only had pain.

Josh drove west for the entire day, never stopping for anything until he ran low on gas. Then he got coffee and a roll. He drove more. He ended up in a small town off the interstate in Iowa. It was night. He had no phone. So, he bought one at a dime store. He called work to say he'd be off for a while. His long-time assistant, Eileen Davis, would be able to run the office.

He rented a room in a roadside inn. They took his card. He didn't care if Mary knew where he was. She had no way to contact him.

Mary got home at ten a.m. She noticed right away that Jim's truck was gone. It was Saturday, and he sometimes played golf, so she wasn't too worried. Until she tried to call his cell phone and it rang in the living room.

Her heart dropped into her shoes. And she knew right away that Jim had left her.

Mary sank to the ground, stunned, then crying. She stayed there for an hour, until she was cried out.

She got up, went up and showered. She had Josh's cum leaking out of her onto her dress. If Jim did come back, she didn't want him to see that. She tossed the dress into the trash and took it out to the can. She showered for a long time. Then she flopped onto the bed. She tossed and slept fitfully for two hours.

Then she called Jim's mother in Maryland. But she hadn't heard from him. Her name was Edith. Her husband, Jim's dad, had died two years before.

Edith asked why Mary didn't know where Jim was.

"Edith, I messed up. And Jim left, I believe. But it'll probably work out. Don't worry too much."

Edith said, "Oh, Mary. After all this time. What did you do? Another man?"

"Yes. But it's complicated. I'm sorry, Edith. Things got out of hand." She hung up.

She said out loud to herself, "What a damn fool I am. Oh, shit."

She called Some other people, but was more circumspect with them. If Jim did come back, she didn't want him to be embarrassed. But no one knew where he might be.

She decided that there was nothing she could do, except monitor her email and phone. She sat in the living room, mindlessly watching golf on TV. She had nothing to eat. The news came on.....and went off. A PBS documentary came on. Then another. No word. She went to bed at ten. She did not sleep well.

The next morning, Sunday, Mary cast about for something to do. She tried to work, but it was no good. At noon, Josh called.

She picked up. She thought it was necessary to let him know not to ever contact her again.

He said, "Can you talk?"

"Yes, Josh. My husband is long gone, probably never to come back."

"I though you said he was okay with it."

"I thought he was. But I was wrong. Dreadfully wrong. Josh, this is the last time we will have any contact."

"No, Mary. We were so good Friday."

"Yes, we were. No matter. I lost everything, I think. Everything." She sobbed.

"I'll come comfort you. Don't cry!"

"YOU WILL NOT. You will never, never be around me again. You're my stupid mistake. Please DO NOT CALL AGAIN."

She disconnected, and he called right back. She picked up and shouted, "WHAT PART OF NEVER AGAIN DID YOU MISS?" Then she disconnected again.

She went upstairs and cried.

Jim left Iowa and started down the Mississippi River. He got to Memphis. He took a room at a motel out of town. It was six, and he ate at a diner. He set up his computer, and emailed his children and mother about what happened.

He only told them that he and Mary were parting, because they had each made mistakes. He left it at that. He checked his mail and found an email from Mary.

It said, 'Jim, I love you. I made a big mistake in judgement. Mostly it's on me, but not all. A big part is on him, and a smaller part on you. I never thought you'd react as you have. If I had any idea, I would never have done it. I've cut off all communication with him. If you see your way clear to come back, I'll never look at another guy again. We didn't go out, and so few people would know what happened between us.

I know we can never have what we had before. But we can have something, which is better than nothing. Because nothing is what I'd have without you. Love, Mary

Jim sat and thought about it for some time. He decided that it would be rash to reply right away, because he was so angry - at her and himself.

One thing he decided to do was email Harry Weiss. He knew that Josh had been fired. But he believed that Harry would pounce on Josh in a big way if he knew what had happened. So, he outlined the events, with some emphasis upon his consent. He ended by saying that he hoped something could be done about Josh and his licentious ways.

The reply came in about an hour. It was brief. "He's toast."

And Harry put out the word on Josh. Josh was still around, looking for work and burning through his savings, which weren't so big. He thought that he had a line on a good job in San Diego, and one in D.C. But suddenly both firms went cold. And there were no other prospects. Josh thought about it. He decided that it was Harry Weiss, probably prompted by Mary's wimp husband - who apparently wasn't as much of a wimp as he'd believed. In short, though, he was screwed as far as a law job with a good firm was concerned. There were other ways for him to make a living in the law. Big, prestigious firms weren't the entire world. But he would have to move, and start from scratch.