Bi adventures of Jim & Nick 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I guess that thing just won't die.” Autumn stated as she joined her mother on the porch looking out at the guys in the yard. “What you staring at mom?”

“Nothing at all.” Hayley said trying to sound innocent, but the flushed cheeks she was currently sporting likely told another story.

That night went like a reasonably standard night would for most any family. Hayley cooked dinner for the family as they all sat and ate together. They tried to have a family meal at least once or twice a week; they used it as a time for all of them to catch up on what had been going on with one another.

“What do you kids got planned for tomorrow?” asked Jim as he looked at his son than to his daughter.

“Nothing much since it is Saturday I thought I'd sleep in.”

“Actually that doesn't sound half bad.” Autumn said in agreement with her brother.

“Wow, our children agreeing on something.”

“I know babe I am shocked too.” laughed Hayley

As the family sat and conversed over the meal, the topics of conversation varied heavily until Jim and Hayley finally announced they were going to bed. The kids quickly cleared the table as their parents stood up to leave the table.

“I know it's the weekend and both of you have major plans of being bums tomorrow...”

“But don't stay up all night.” interrupted Hayley as she smiled knowing what her husband was about to say.

“We won't daddy.” Autumn said in a sweet little girl like tone, which immediately sent a shiver up her father's spine.

“Yeah we were talking about watching a movie in the family room downstairs then going to bed.” said Wes as he hugged his mother good night. He again much like he did in the morning held on a bit longer than usual and leered at his mother's cleavage as he did.

Wes and Autumn went to the family room in the basement as their parents went upstairs. The basement was comfortable and set up for the kids to entertain friends without their parents having to listen to the noise. Wes plopped down on the large sofa as his sister started fiddling with the large LCD TV in the room.

“So what we watching?”

“I don't know.” said Autumn as she opened up the DVD player and picked up the disc from the tray. “Oh my what do we have here?” she asked aloud holding up a DVD with rather graphic artwork.

Wes's face immediately turned bright red, as he knew what his sister was referring to. He had been in the basement watching some porn the other day, and he forgot to remove the disc. “That is mine, and could you be cool and just give it back.”

“Oh dear brother I would love to but what fun is that. I want to see what kind of perv I am living with.” Autumn laughed as she placed the DVD back into the tray.

The DVD soon started playing as Autumn sat on the couch with her brother. The movie jumped straight to a scene with no story. A younger couple were in a colorful bedroom with the male stripping the girl. The dialog was limited but from what was said you could tell the man and woman on the DVD were at the very least step-siblings as they were calling each other bro and sis while mentioning step parents being away.

“Oh, my Wesley…Does my little brother have a dirty side.” Autumn said with a devilish grin, she like many others rarely used her brother's full name.

Wes could feel his cock getting hard against basketball shorts. The DVD was full of different taboo type scenarios. His ex-girlfriend had given it to him some time ago trying to see what if any kinky thing Wes would like. He often would disappear downstairs and watch at least one scene as he masturbated.

Autumn's eyes shifted between her brother and the scene, as the couple on the screen went from just removing their clothes to now the supposed sister gagging herself on her supposed brother's cock. “Oh my god she could suck a cock that size without making all that noise.” Autumn said as she criticized the oral skills of the porn actress.

“Uh well, I guess.”

“Oh come on Wes stop acting all embarrassed and shit. Are you guys actually into all that choking noise?”

“Not really my thing, but so far most girls I been with have choked some.”

“Oh my god no way, I know the few you been with and no way did they do that stuff.”

“Honestly they did. Ashley is the one who gave me this DVD.” Wes said, as his breathing became deeper watching the couple on screen shifting position. They went from her sucking his cock to now him starting to fuck her pussy.

“So you're big enough to gag a girl? I don't buy it that Ashley bitch she is a whore no way is she gagging on a dick.” Autumn stated as she shifted more attention to her brother and less on the TV.

The bulge in the silky basketball shorts was now creating a full-on tent for the eighteen-year old. “Please just turn it off.” Pleaded Wes to his nineteen-year-old sister.

“I'm intrigued now baby brother. I will stop it if you let me see that.” Autumn said as she pointed at her brother's bulge.

“What the fuck?”

“Oh come on you're a perv watching this near incest porn, and I see the way you leer at mom's breasts. I can only wonder what else is on the DVD of yours.” said Autumn as she hit the skip button then sat the remote down.

The next scene immediately started, and this time it was two guys and a girl together. The younger male was on his knees with the woman both giving oral pleasure to the cock of the man standing up. “Oh fuck incest and now bi-sexuality.”

“Fuck it stop the damn DVD.” said Wes as he stood from the couch and grabbed the remote. His breathing erratic and heavy partly from anger and partly due to sexual tension growing in his body. The position of him standing there grabbing for the remote now had his bulging cock right in front of his sister Autumn.

Autumn smiled as she saw the bulge, she had not been with a guy in a little while, and her brother or not all she saw was a big hard cock. She reached up and hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband and slid down the shorts revealing the fact her brother was not wearing any underwear. Wes's hard cock pointed straight ahead at almost 8.5 inches and thick like a can, he put the man in the porn video to shame.

“Autumn stop it.” Wes said as the cool basement air hit his bare cock.

Autumn did not say a word instead; she leaned forward locking her lips around her brother's cock. Her full red lips smeared lipstick up and down his shaft as she hungrily sucked her brother's cock. She started to gag on it as she attempted to take him all the way down her throat, now making the same noises she made fun of the porn stars for making earlier.

Wes no longer protesting his sister's action now was breathing heavily and moaning softly as he locked his hands into her long dirty blonde hair. “Oh fuck Autumn that feels so good.” Wes groaned as he started to thrust his hips to get himself deeper into his sister's mouth.

Autumn working the base of her brother’s cock with her hand as her lips took care of as much of his cock as she could fit in. She loved to suck cock, and it had been sometime since she had one quite like her own brother's. Autumn, unlike her brother, never had a moment of hesitation in doing this; all she felt was lust for a handsome guy with a big cock.

“Come on baby bro give me that cum.” Autumn pleaded as she pulled her mouth away from the saliva coated cock to give her aching jaws a rest.

Wes tried to speak, but it was more low groans as he was so close to cumming. He reached out to grab Autumn's hair jerking her mouth back to his cock. The girl's jaws screamed in pain as she stretched her mouth wide to accept her brother's thick cock. The oral attention only had to continue for a few more moments as soon Autumn was trying to swallow her sibling's thick white cum.

Autumn did her best to swallow it all, but some leaked out dribbling down onto her breasts. “Fuck bro that was a lot of cum.” She said as she let the still hard cock fall from her mouth.

“Strip!” Wes said with a command

“What?”

“Fucking strip!” Wes said again in a commanded

Autumn smiled as the commanding tone was something she enjoyed as she sat up and quickly removed her clothing exposing her hard body to her brother. Autumn's breasts were not as big as the double D, her mother sported, but hers were easily a D cup and had no signs of any sag. Autumn's body was that of a girl who spent many hours working out. While she never excelled academically, she more than made up for it in her fitness and athleticism.

Wes stared at his sister's hard body; she was easily the hottest girl he had ever been with. The only girl he could even think of as hotter than Autumn was his own mom Hayley. “I want to fuck you.” said Wes in a half statement half command.

“Mmm, want to bareback me with that big dick?” Autumn questioned as she laid back on the couch lifting her long tan tone legs up to expose her pussy to her brother.

Wes got onto the couch holding his cock in his hand lining up the head with his sister's wet slit. The head of his cock still dripping some cum as he lined up to slide into his sister's pussy. He could not hold out as he worked to get it all in her as soon as possible not taking his time at all. He pressed his body tightly against hers once he fully inserted himself into her. He could feel the coarse hair of his sister's landing strip pressing against him as they locked eyes.

“Fuck me baby.” Autumn sighed heavily as her eyes locked onto her brother. At this time, she no longer viewed him as a brother but as a sexual being.

Wes listened to his sister's words as he started to thrust hard and deep into her, he only had a few experiences with fucking a girl bareback so holding out from cumming was incredibly tricky. He could feel the heat from his sister's juices as they flowed from her pussy. Autumn was cumming over and over she had lost control of her body under the sexual abuse of her brother's hard thick cock.

Wes grunted as a stream of cum erupt from his cock, but his pace did not let up. He continued his rhythmic thrusts. The brother and sister who had become more sexually aware of each other over the course of the last year released nearly a year’s worth of sexual tension on each other. Autumn wrapped her legs around her brother to hold him in her deep as the wave of orgasms washed over her. She had never experienced a chain reaction like this with any other sexual partner.

Hayley and Wes laid in bed chatting in the master bedroom upstairs not knowing what was occurring in their basement. The married couple were in the middle of a debate as Hayley held the phone in her hand. “That was this morning I am not sure now.”

“Really Hayley Beth, you are going to chicken out?”

“Jim I was all full of shit this morning, I don't know what even came over me flirting with a stranger like that.”

“Call him the kids are in the basement, if he comes over he can come in through the back door, and they will never hear or see him.”

“Who is this for you or me?” Hayley questioned as she twitched her eyebrows up and down at her husband

“I been having some fun and I thought you wanted someone else also.”

“I have fun with you, and I like Nick being here also.”

“Well maybe Keith would be fun.”

Hayley inhaled deeply as she hit the send button on her phone, as almost simultaneously her husband pulled her legs apart to bury his face in her freshly shaven pussy. Jim lapped and sucked on the clit of his wife as she tried to keep composure enough to speak with the man they had met earlier.

Hayley chatted away as her husband's tongue probed her pussy then moving his attention her ass. His tongue slid deeply in and out of both holes. Hayley moaned softly as she laid the phone down. “Baby he can't come over.” Hayley said half-disappointed half relieved.

“Aww baby girl, I'm sorry but daddy will take care of you.”

Hayley's face lit up as she heard her husband call himself daddy. The family role-plays were typically something she had to introduce to their sex lives.

“Oh, really daddy?”

“Shh baby girl come here and taste daddy's dick.” Jim said as he pulled Hayley's mouth to his cock.

That night the kids Wes and Autumn spent the entire night in the basement both falling asleep naked on the couch after fucking each other until they were exhausted. The parents Jim and Hayley role-played multiple incest scenes with each other both taking the roles of their kids at one point or another.

12