Bi adventures of Jim & Nick 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers

Hayley's light kisses had traveled down the woman's back, as she took the tie hold her friend's top in place and pulled it loose with her teeth. “Do you want to join them?”

“Can we?”

“I do it.” she whispered into Janette's ear taking the time to let her tongue flick her friend's earlobe, and then she nibbled it a bit for good measure.

“Can I just watch?” Janette asked shyly

Hayley stepped out from around the smaller woman and smiled as she nodded yes. The blonde hair beauty walked to the couch as she slowly let her tiny swimsuit fall to the floor. “Okay boys, momma is here.” Hayley laughed as she pulled Nick from the floor by his hair and kissed him deeply. The taste of cum and her husband's ass still fresh on the man's tongue.

“Nicky, baby Janette said she was okay with you fucking me.” Hayley said in a sweet innocent tone. As she motioned for Nick to lay on the floor.

Nick looked at his now fully nude girlfriend who without a word just nodded yes that what Hayley was saying was true. He then took the position on the floor his hard cock pointing straight up as Hayley stepped over him and lowered herself onto his throbbing cock.

Hayley's hot wet pussy slowly opened as she took the head inside herself, her muscles strained as she resisted the urge to let it all go in at once. She made it slide in slowly inch-by-inch. She raised and lowered herself taking care to fuck Nick's cock slowly before she allowed him to be fully inside her bald pussy. Jim sat back on the couch and stroked his cock as he watched the show unfold in front of him. Hayley was fucking Nick inch by inch, as she moaned softly with each time she raised and lowered herself just a little further downward.

Janette not happy with her current viewing location moved to take a seat next to Jim on the couch. The two of them both masturbating as they watched Hayley and Nick. Jim decided to make the first move in bring Janette even further into the torrid threesome that had been occurring by her back, as he leaned over and pulled her close his and her lips met as they softly kissed. Jim took his time slowly working his tongue into the mouth of his friend's girlfriend. Janette had soft lips, not quite as plump and full as Hayley's though. Janette kissed Jim as her hands ran all over his body, almost as if she was searching for something. Her search ended quickly as her delicate hands located Jim's hard cock. Janette grasped it tightly as she took over jerking for Jim. Jim, in turn, moved his hand to Janette's pussy he slid his hand past hers as he rubbed the dark patch of hair moving downward spreading her lips open so he could find her clit.

Nick laid on the floor thrusting upwards into Hayley, his hands gripping her hips as she rode him. The married woman's large double D breasts bounced and shook up and down as she rocked her body back and forth. Nick could barely see his girlfriend from his current vantage point, but he was reasonably sure she was enjoying herself with his best friend. Hayley's wet pussy flowed as Nick thrust upward into it, almost as if he was trying to hurt her.

Hayley moaned and cooed as the cock invaded her body. She looked at the couch to see Jim and Janette mutually masturbating each other. She smiled at them both as she reached out and grabbed at Jim's cock. “I want you in my ass.”

Janette smiled big as she heard what Hayley told her husband. Jim looked to Janette as he pulled his fingers from her pussy and placed them in his wife's mouth, letting her suck and clean the juices from them as he then got in the floor behind his wife. With a significant amount of saliva to coat his cock, Jim pushed on Hayley's back making her bend slightly as he parted the cheeks of her ass. He pushed hard to get his head to pop in as his wife let loose a loud yelp. Jim took his time much like Hayley did early when taking Nick into her pussy, Jim gave his cock to his wife inch by inch letting her adjust to the girth of his cock before pushing further.

Hayley's eyes clenched shut tightly as her head thrashed back and forth, her long blonde hair flying back and forth as the pain intensified. It was but a mere few minutes, but it felt like an eternity to get Jim full inside her ass. The threesome took a few moments but soon had their rhythm down pat as both Jim and Nick were getting themselves as deep in her as they could.

Janette watched intently as her boyfriend and friends took part in an act she had only previously seen when watching pornographic movies. Her finger's invaded her own pussy as she forcefully finger fucked herself. The sounds of flesh on flesh and moaning and groaning echoed throughout the living room.

Jim and Nick both could feel themselves tightening their balls ached as they knew they were both about to cum. Hayley could feel that both men were accelerating their pace, she knew her well-fucked holes were about to receive their reward. Nick let loose a grunt his hands tightening on Hayley's hips as he pumped several large streams of cum into her pussy, the cum splashing inside her was more than Hayley could take as it sent her over the edge. The hot cum filling her carried her into her most intense orgasm of the night. The orgasm Hayley experienced was also a reward to Jim as her already tight ass squeezed, even more, causing him to shoot the load he had been building up.

Hayley fell to the side of her two lovers laying on the floor her hair matted to her body as her chest heaved up and down. Nick laid on the floor his cock still hard cum running down the shaft of it, Jim still on his knees his cock also still hard with cum leaking from the head of it.

Janette saw her opportunity as she got into the floor on her knees, took first Jim into her mouth, and then took Nick into her mouth. She alternated sucking the two dirty cocks.

“Clean them dicks.” Hayley said as she pulled herself from the floor so she could now take a turn watching the show.

Janette slobbered all over one cock then the other; she had never tasted anything like the combination she was receiving. The mixture of cum, pussy, and ass all together made her own pussy drip with the anticipation that she might receive the same treatment Hayley did.

Jim and Nick were very forceful with Janette using her hair to fuck her face as they jerked her head back and forth both wanting her lips on their cocks. Jim finally had enough his cock was raging again, and this time he wanted Janette as he pulled her off his cock and pushed her flat on her back. Jim wasted little time in pushing her legs up and then open to allow him full access to her pussy. Jim had to force his cock into her pussy he could feel it stretch as he did it, knowing he was thicker than Nick, but he did not expect to feel like he was ripping Janette open just to get inside her.

“Oh my god, it hurts!”

Nick watched wide-eyed as his friends cock forced its way into his girlfriend's little pussy. Nick moved to set alongside Janette using her hair to pull her face closer so he could feed her his cock. Jim saw this as an opportunity as he also reached out to pull Nick down pushing Nick's face into the pussy Jim was fucking.

Janette was in a 69 with her boyfriend and was taking Jim's cock all at the same time. She did her best to suck the cock in her mouth, but as Jim fucked harder and harder, it made the task so much more difficult.

Hayley now sitting on the couch feverishly worked her fingers in and out of her hairless pussy, she could feel the sticky white cum which inhabited it leaking out as she dug her fingers deeper into herself. She had been fucked in both her holes by Jim and Nick tonight, but she needed more her hunger was insatiable. She laid her head back on the back of the couch as she watched the scene on the living room floor.

Nick's cock was lodged deep into his thin little fair-skinned girlfriend as Jim was burying his cock deep inside her. Hayley felt a twinge of jealousy wash over her as she watched. She knew that it was only fair to include Janette in the fun, but at the same time, she liked keeping Jim and Nick to herself.

Jim grunted as he thrust in and out he felt as if his cock was going to tear the little woman in half, but that did not deter his powerful thrusts. Nick had long since given up trying to lick Janette's pussy as he started doing his best to lick both her and Jim, as he wanted to pleasure them both. Jim knew he was nearing his third orgasm of the evening as he pushed himself balls deep into the tight little pussy letting loose a powerful blast of cum. Jim held himself there just enjoying the feeling for a few moments before pulling himself out.

Nick seized the moment as he hurried to roll himself off his girlfriend and take Jim's spot. He thrust his cock into her cum filled pussy pushing hard deep and fast, he was fucking her with reckless abandon. He had reached a point where now all he was concerned with was getting to cum, the half-hearted blowjob Janette had given him during her fucking had him so close but had kept him on edge for too long he needed to finish.

Jim's cock ached he had cum three times already, but he could see Hayley staring at Nick's ass. Jim knew what she wanted him to do. Jim's cock was coated with saliva, cum and pussy juices as he jerked it a few times, it was not entirely erect, but he wanted to give Hayley what she wanted as he moved around to take a position behind his best friend.

Nick instinctively slowed his pace down as he felt Jim's hands on his hips; this was something that he had experienced before, so he bent over some more to allow Jim the access he desired. It was more difficult than usual to enter Nick, but Jim managed it and just as he figured, his cock responded quickly as it returned to near full attention. The pressure and fullness of having Jim inside him had sent Nick over the edge as he filled Janette's pussy with cum.

Janette wiggled her way out from under Nick to see him taking his friend's cock in his ass hard. “OMG!” She exclaimed. Her jaw hanging open, as she watched her boyfriend being railed by his best friend.

Hayley smiled as she called Janette over with a single curling finger. “Let me taste you?”

Janette laid on the couch opening her legs wide as Hayley lowered her head to the cum filled pussy. Janette moaned softly as the other woman's tongue probed her, Hayley licked and sucked all the cream from the well-fucked pussy.

“Oh my god please don't stop.” Janette pleaded

“Oh no, I am not going to stop I want all this cream pie.” She moaned as she sucked hard on the woman's clit before sliding her fingers in and out trying to find more hot cum.

Nick's knees burnt as they rubbed the carpet, Jim was not relenting his pace had been hard and fast and somehow he was managing to maintain it. Nick's asshole screamed in pain, as he was not accustomed to such a minimal amount of lube. The hard near dry fucking was hurting both men, but Jim could feel he was so close as he pounded out a few last strokes to shoot off a minimal load of cum.

“Oh my I think they might be done for the evening.” Said, Hayley, as she raised up from the wet pussy, the juices, and cum coating her face.

“That's okay, I got you.” Janette moaned as she pushed Hayley's face back down into her pussy.

That night the two couples spent the rest of the evening in the living room, Jim and Hayley eventually passed out asleep on one couch, and their friends did the same on the other.

Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers
12