Jim Moves Home

Story Info
Jim has a problem with his step mom's habit.
1.2k words
3.84
28k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanman457
Vanman457
12 Followers

Jim wasn't happy about having to move back home. He did his best to make it on his own, but things just weren't working out. When his dad said he could come back and live with him and his stepmom, Jim reluctantly agreed.

Jim's dad traveled a lot for work, leaving Jim alone with his stepmom often. Angela seemed nice enough, she wasn't that much older than Jim. The only real problem Jim had was that she was hot. She was tall, had long, dark hair. She walked around the house all day in shorts so tight she might as well no have on anything. She wore white tank tops with no bra, showing off her large, tanned tits and tattoos. Jim would catch her bending over and see her ass and pussy when she would wear a skirt.

Jim spent many nights jacking off, thinking of his stepmom. Dreaming of covering her big tits in loads of cum. It was even worse, because his bedroom was right beside hers. He could hear it when she fucked his dad, or when she was fucking someone else while his dad was away.

One night, Jim was lying in his bed. He could hear the banging and moaning coming from the other room. He knew his dad was away, Angela had picked up some dude and was getting railed. Jim started to stroke his cock listening to his stepmom getting fucked. The noises got louder and more aggressive. It stopped being enjoyable to Jim. He decided he was going to do something about it.

He got up all the courage he had and went to her door. Jim burst into the room, but wasn't prepared for what he saw. Angela was down on her knees, black mascara running down her face as Jim's best friend Kareem was balls deep in her ass Angela screamed, embarrassed to be caught. Kareem continued to slam into her, his black dick stretching out her ass. He didn't see Jim. Jim ran back to his bedroom.

Jim was angry, embarrassed. He couldn't believe it! His stepmom getting ass fucked by his best friend. He was going to kick Kareem's ass tomorrow. Even more upsetting, Jim was rock hard. He jerked off furiously until he exploded.

The next day, he went to confront Kareem. He was about to cus him out and throw punches. Kareem started talking about the chick he hooked up with. He didn't know it was Jim's stepmom. He just went on and on about fucking her in the ass and then shoving his cock down her throat to cum. Jim had to hide his anger and embarrassment.

When Jim got home that afternoon, Angela was waiting for him. "I'm so sorry you saw that, Jimy." She began. "You know what it's like when your father is out of town."

"Yeah, you fuck whoever you pick up at the club while he's balls deep in some hooker." Jim didn't even try to hide his anger. "I wouldn't be so pissed, except that you fucked my best friend last night."

"Huh, I thought he looked familiar. "Angela said.

"Yeah, and I had to hear about it all fucking day!" Jim's voice cracked. "I'm just so fucking grateful that he didn't know who you were or I wouldn't ever hear the end of it."

Angela could see how upset Jim was. "I'm really sorry sweetie, what can I do to make it up to you?"

"Ya know what, blow me Angela!" Jim said in anger.

Angela got quiet for a moment. She looked Jim up and down before simply saying "okay." She walked over in front of Jim and got down on her knees. Jim thought she was teasing him until she unzipped his jeans. Jim's cock sprang out, surprising her. She couldn't believe that this scrawny little white kid could have such a big, thick dick.

Jim stood there in shock as Angela began stroking him with two hands. "Angela, I, I.."

"Shhhh," she said. "If blowing you will make you feel better, then that's what I'll do." She began to kiss the head while still stroking. "But don't call me Angela while I'm doing this, call me mommy."

"Oh, okay mommy." Jim stammered. He was already leaking precum. Angela licked it off the tip and kept stroking him.

"Do you want mommy to take off her shirt?" Jim just nodded. Angela pulled off her top to show off the pierced nipples and tits his dad paid for. "That's better."

Angela went back to stroking and kissing his cock. "Fuuuuck that feels good Angela, I mean, mommy." Jim looked down at his stepmom as she started to take him into her mouth.

She winked at him, her mouth already full with only half his cock in it. She slowly worked his cock back and forth, sucking and swirling her tongue around his massive shaft.

She tried to take more of his cock in, but gagged half way. She worked the exposed part of his cock with her hands while sucking and slobbering on the rest.

Angela pulled his cock out of her mouth with a wet and satisfying pop. "Your dick is sooo much bigger than your dad's, can you help mommy take it all?" Jim nodded. "Good boy, Jimmy. Now, fuck mommy's face!"

Jim grabbed the back of Angela 's raven hair and began to push his cock down her throat. Angela gagged and choked on it, but kept motioning him to do more. Jim began to thrust his cock into his stepmom's mouth. Spit soaked his dick as he fucked her throat. Her makeup melted and ran down her face as she gagged and glucked on his massive cock. Jim watched her eyes glaze over and roll to the back of her head as he forced more and more of his cock down her throat. Her fake tits were drenched in her own saliva as she drooled all over him.

Jim continued to fuck Angela 's face relentlessly. She was starting to turn a purplish color from the lack of oxygen. Jim really didn't care, this was his dream come true. Soon, he began to tense and throb. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum.."

This broke Angela out of her cock whore trance and she began trying to pull away. Jim took the hint and pulled his cock out of her throat just in time to blow his load all over her face and tits. Angela was completely covered in his cum.

*Holy fuck!" She said, gasping for air. "You're like a one man bukkaki!" The cum dripped down her body." There now, are we good?" She asked

"Yeah, but the next time, please don't fuck any of my friends." Angela, still cock high nodded. "And also, maybe let me watch?"

Angela began to giggle at this idea. She nodded again and got up off the floor. She went to clean up, but came back topless. She spent the rest of the evening like that. She even let Jim fuck her tits before bed, receiving another cum shower.

From then on, Jim had a very new relationship with his stepmom. She would still bring home hung black guys and let them roughly use all of her holes while Jim got to film it and jack off. Whenever she couldn't get a date, Angela and Jim would watch the videos together.

Vanman457
Vanman457
12 Followers