Jim Shares Michelle Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim and Michelle realize the turn on of Jim watching her.
4.6k words
3.85
20.8k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers

Michelle and Jim were both 10 when her family moved in next door to Jim. Both of them were very shy, so it is incredible that they ever talked to each other at all. But they did, and eventually became best friends, pretty much-doing everything together, growing up.

Jim and Michelle, promised each other their love forever, even as young children. Jim couldn't wait to get to high school, just so he could give Michelle his high school ring.

Entering high school, Jim was concerned because Freshman and Sophomore girls are frequently taken out on dates by horny Junior and Senior High School guys. However, Michelle's parents didn't approve of her dating in high school, so their relationship was safe for the time being.

Upon graduation from high school, Both Jim and Michelle decided to attend City College. It was close and cheaper, so they both could stay living at home and could still be near each other.

Since They were both 18 now, they were able to spend a lot of time together, as they learned all about kissing and second base with each other. Their communication seemed to be so strong, as were their mutual pledges of love.

Since other young men kept asking Michelle out, Jim realized it would probably only be a matter of time until Michelle's resolve weakened and she dated other guys anyway. As much as Jim feared the inevitable, Jim figured he trusted Michelle pretty much. To prove his love and trust in Michelle, Jim told her that she could date other young men if she wanted to and that he didn't mind.

Jim explained to Michelle, "As long as You tell me everything, are completely honest, truthful, and forthcoming. I am willing to try to overcome my jealousy and fear of losing You if you want to go out with other guys." Michelle promised that she would still love only him, regardless of what she did with other guys.

Michelle had been frequently asked out by her college classmates, but usually would just smile and decline, not wishing to cheat or make Jim uncomfortable. But now that Jim gave her the "OK" she decided she would give it a try, and test Jim to see if he got jealous and she could have more fun.

Michelle's first date with another guy was with Tony Baloney, a very good-looking, clean-cut young man, that was in her English class. Michelle made sure to tell Jim ahead of time although still was nervous that Jim might get upset. Even though it was just coffee at Starbucks and chatting some, it was very exciting for Michelle.

Jim felt reasonably confident as long as Michelle was truthful and promised to tell him everything. Jim watched for her return from her date from his darkened open bedroom window. He told himself it was just to make sure she got home safe so he could sleep peacefully without worry.

It was close to midnight when Tony and Michelle pulled up in front of her parent's house. Jim was immediately aware and focussing his binoculars. It appeared that Tony put his arms around Michelle and kissed her passionately. But, then, Jim was shocked when he thought that he saw Michelle lift up her T-shirt to show Tony her Breasts.

Jim immediately started to get jealous, and concerned but at the same time, he also got a very hard woody. His woody was so big and hard that it hurt. Jim continued to watch as the couple continued to kiss and Tony played with Michelle's 36DDs. Jim could almost hear Michelle's moans of pleasure.

Eventually, Michelle said goodnight to Tony and walked to her door as Tony drove off. Jim was relieved but couldn't wait to talk to Michelle so he sent her a text.

"Good Date? Want to talk? Porch Swing?" sent Jim.

Michelle quickly answered, "Yes, meet there shortly"

Jim was so excited and tremendously aroused. He couldn't wait to talk to his love and be reassured she still loved him. They met on Jim's rear porch swing, very private since his folks were not even home.

"Hi Honey, do you still love me?" asked Jim when Michelle finally met up with Jim, after changing her clothes, as he pulled Michelle in for a kiss.

"I still and always will love only you, my love. I will always love you with all my heart, body, and soul, forever my Sweet Jim." purred Michelle. "Did you see me come in? You must have because as soon as I got in you sent me the text." Michelle smiles.

"Oh yes, my Love. I was watching for you," said Jim.

"Did you see anything? Anything you didn't like?"

Jim still holding the love of his life in his arms, looking into each other's eyes.

"Well, I did see you kissing your date, which kinda turned me on. But when you lifted your shirt and pulled down your Bra, It started to get intense. Then when your date started kissing your breasts, I had an orgasm in my pants. Without even touching myself." whispered Jim.

"Really Jim, you really got excited. You mean it "turned you on" watching another man kissing my breasts, Sweetheart?" purrs Michelle.

"I have never seen anything sexier in my whole life, Michelle! That was the hottest thing I've EVER seen Honey," whispers Jim.

"Whoa, really Jim. You really liked watching me being naughty? It turned you on to see Tony kissing my breasts. The breasts that belong to only you. I was being so naughty and got him to kiss them, and you liked watching me do that? Oh, Jim, I love you so much. I will NEVER let you down Sweetheart." purred Michelle.

"Yes, Michelle. I loved watching him kiss your beautiful breasts," whispers Jim.

"Would you like me to do that for you some more, Honey?" purrs Michelle.

"As a matter of fact, I would. I'd like to see better, but I would love to see every guy in town kissing your breasts" whispers Jim.

"Well, I don't know about every guy in town. But I am sure there are a lot of young men that would love to get their hands on my breasts, and I'm sure that I would love to do that for you. If that is what you want, my love." purrs Michelle.

"Pretty sure Michelle. I will be glad to watch on your next date to make sure," whispers Jim.

"You are really making me happy, Jim. Not only are you NOT jealous,

but it turns you on to see me being very naughty. I was hoping you were watching. I kinda thought that you probably were. I'm so glad that you enjoyed my little test for you." purrs Michelle.

"What test was that Michelle?" whispered Jim

"My test to see if you liked watching me, because now that I have these big 36DD tits, I've found out, that I love men to look at me. I also found out that I like to be watched. Most especially having you watch me being naughty, with another guy, gives me the best of everything! I love you so much Jim." purrs Michelle

"Whoa, and watching my hot girl letting another guy play with her breasts really really makes my cock hard and turns me on as well. Looks like a match made in heaven Michelle." smiles Jim.

"Yup, Sweetheart. It sure does. But I want you to know, that anytime that you want me to stop, that I will. You are the man I love and I just really want just to please you. So if you don't want me to play with other guys, all you have to do is tell me. OK, Sweetheart? " purrs Michelle. "Now for your special reward for enjoying my show."

"What might that be Sweetheart?" asks Jim

"This," Michelle says as she slides off of Jim's lap and gets down on her knees between Jim's legs, and proceeds with opening Jim's pants and giving Jim one of her amazing blow jobs.

So Michelle would continue to accept dates with young men, just so she could put on a show for Jim. Jim really enjoyed this and really enjoyed watching it. In fact, Jim got a big feeling of power because of his girl taunting and teasing all these young men with her young firm breasts.

Michelle was very proud of her breasts so she was sure to get her dates to fondle her breasts, and play her breasts. Michelle loved her sensitive breasts getting attention and Jim liked watching that happen.

There was always the occasional young man that would not take instructions on where and how to park. When that happened, Michelle would give him a quick peck on the cheek and get out of his car and go in. Ending the date quickly, if that was the case, to everyone's disappointment.

This gave Jim an idea, that a better place to park might be called for. So Jim took another look at the back alley behind their houses and decided to clean up behind his own back fence. Picking up the junk and weed whacking and Jim had a perfect place for Michelle's dates to park.

So then Jim and Michelle began to get serious about their own sexuality, and pleasing each other. They continued to both pledge their undying love for the rest of their lives for each other.

When the School announced a seasonal dance, it caused an issue for Jim, since Jim still didn't know how to dance. Because Jim didn't mention it to Michelle, she got irritated with Jim and decided to make Jim learn how to dance by going to the dance with someone else.

Before Jim knew it Burt Meyers had asked Michelle to the dance and Michelle accepted. All the girls thought Burt was very good-looking, so Jim became very stressed about Michelle's date. Michelle told Jim that said she had wanted to go with Jim, but Jim had never asked her.

She said that she usually just turns all the guys down and shows them Jim's class ring. But this time she realized that she didn't want to miss out on all her school dances just because Jim didn't want to take her.

She looked Jim in the eye, put her hands behind his head gave him the most wonderful and hottest kiss that he had ever had. She said that she would always love Jim, regardless of what she does with other boys.

Michelle promised that Jim has nothing to fear, that she loves only him, and that she promised that she will always come back to him afterward.

Jim tried to be confident but deep down inside he was still afraid that he was going to lose Michelle to Burt, but Michelle promised him that she would still be Jim's after her date with Burt. Whatever happened, she would tell him all about it later.

Jim stayed up watching out from the rear porch swing. As soon as he saw a vehicle's headlights begin to come down his back alley, Jim quickly ran over to his back fence, staying low and out of sight. Standing just on the inside of Jim's back fence he was completely hidden from Burt and Michelle's vehicle.

At first, it felt to Jim, like he was right in the car with them, as he was so close. Jim could even hear everything they said with the driver's window being open. Jim had planned and had drilled several holes thru the fence so he could see. When Michelle and Burt started kissing Jim could see everything.

It seemed like there was a lot of moaning, so Jim wasn't surprised when Michelle reached behind her neck and lowered the top of her dress, revealing her beautiful braless bare breasts. The couple continued making out with Burt completely focused on playing with Michelle's breasts.

Jim could see Michelle massaging Burts crotch with one hand while Burt continued touching Michelle's breasts. Things seemed so passionate that Jim hoped that they might even go to go all the way. Jim was beginning to really feel his woody getting bigger.

The next thing Jim noticed was Michelle unzipping Burts pants, then pulling out his cock. Oh my goodness, Jim thought. Michelle is touching Burt's bare cock! Holy Moly, Michelle is leaning over toward Burts cock. She looks like she is going to suck it, She is sucking it! Jim sees this and comes in his pants!

Jim desperately does his best not to make any noise, afraid to be busted. Standing perfectly still and silent as Michelle kisses Burt goodnight and walks over to Jim's back gate and enters his yard. Burt starts his engine and continues down the alley.

Of course, Michelle sees Jim when she comes thru the gate and gives Jim a big smile as she slowly walks over to her Sweetheart. Kissing Jim slowly as she warmly rubs herself on the love of her life.

Michelle explains to Jim that she still loves Jim with all her heart. She doesn't want Jim to ever fear losing her when she does something with another guy, no matter what they do. She Kisses Jim so passionately and Jim confesses that he came in his pants again, and Michelle just smiles.

Michelle says she will show Jim exactly what they did at the dance. She puts her arms around Jim like they are dancing. Michelle describes dancing with Burt as she pushes her pussy against Jim. She said the fast numbers were fun, but the

slow ones he rubbed his hard cock against her so much it got her aroused.

Michelle had never done anything like that before with another guy, and as Michelle explained it to Jim, they both got turned on. Michelle and Jim continued

to kiss, and she promised Jim that no matter what happens with her and another boy that she will always tell Jim the truth and still love Jim afterward.

Saturday afternoon they both wanted to be closer and seal their love, so they went for a drive in the country. They went to their secret parking spot and made tender love, losing their virginities together. They both fell very deeply in love and were certain that they would soon be married.

Jim confessed that it really turns him on to watch Michelle with another guy. Michelle then confessed that it really turns her on to have Jim watching while she is naughty with another guy.

So Michelle promised to put on extra sexy shows for Jim whenever she dates other guys. As long as Jim never gets jealous and remembers she still loves only him. She explained that she will be sure to come back to Jim later, as soon as she can.

Michelle also explained that they were young, with lots to learn about life and sex. That the only way to get good at sex was to have sex with lots of people.

Michelle explained that now that they had both hit 18, that maybe she should have sex with lots of different guys so she could really learn a lot. Then she would come back to Jim, and teach him all she learned each time she would be with another guy.

Jim hesitates at first, but after more sincere assurances, said that he would think about it, and let her know. Michelle said that it is called sloppy seconds. That is when she would come back to Jim with her pussy full of another guys come, and wondered if Jim would like to try that sometime.

Then Michelle showed Jim that she loved him by making love with him again. Pretending that she had just had sex with another guy and was bringing Jim his sloppy seconds. It was the most intense and passionate sex these two had ever known at this point in their young lives.

Michelle explained that she loved Jim and only him. Even if she did this for another guy, she promised that she would still love Jim, and tell Jim all about it. Jim believed her and trusted her, and pretty much didn't get jealous after that.

Jim got such a thrill from watching Michelle parking with other guys that he even encouraged her to go out with more guys if they asked her.

Jim just wanted to see her dates feel her up, as it turned Jim on so much. Using their new parking place in the back alley, it was way more private, and Jim had cut more holes in the back fence so he could watch from even closer.

Nobody ever drove down their alley at night. So Michelle felt completely comfortable shedding her blouse and her bra so all her dates could play with her big beautiful breasts every time.

The best part, tho it was dark, Jim could be standing right next to the car and see through the holes in the fence right into the windows. Jim loved to watch all of Michelle's dates playing with her breasts. By then Michelle would almost always be kind enough to give them a blow job while Jim watched from outside the vehicle in the dark.

Another big dance was coming up. Michelle asked Jim if he was going to take her. He admitted he still didn't know how to dance. She asked him "Jim did you want to see me having sex with another guy? Because most young ladies lose their virginity after a big dance."

Jim's face got red as Michelle practically was reading his mind and said "Michelle, I don't mind if you go out with another guy. I can't dance and you have always promised me that you will still love me, whatever you do with another guy. You always tell me the truth, so I trust you, Michelle."

Michelle replied, "Jim, I don't mind being with another guy so that you can watch. In fact, I love putting on a show for you. But I would really like us to go together to this dance. Won't you try to learn and get tickets? Please." purred Michelle.

"If you take me to the dance, I promise to do something really special for you. I might even go all the way with another guy, just for you." purred Michelle.

When Michelle said this, Jim was really encouraged, so He begged his Mom for some dance lessons. and got tickets for the big dance. Jim secretly wanted to get a good look at Michelle having sex with someone else.

The night of the big dance, Jim walks next door, to pick up Michelle, pins on her corsage, then they pose for pictures taken by Michelle's folks. Jim walks Michelle to his car and then they drive together to the dance.

"Thank You, Jim, for making me happy and taking me to the dance tonight. If you dance with me a few dances, I'm going to try to make you really happy tonight," promises Michelle.

Sure enough, Jim and his sweetheart Michelle spend every moment together thru the first half of the dance. At the midpoint of the dance, the band takes a break so couple walks outside, into the big dark courtyard. There are many trees and semi-private areas the young folks can enjoy making out.

As Michelle and Jim are holding hands and kissing. Michelle asks Jim, "Honey, could you climb up in this tree? The reason I ask is that it seems like the perfect place to watch me have sex with someone else, right here where we are sitting. Would you like that Honey?" purrs Michelle with a big smile.

"Oh, Sweetheart, I am sure that I can climb up there. Truthfully, Honey, I love watching you give all your dates blowjobs and watching them play with your breasts. I have seen so many and as You know I love it. But watching you have sex, would be the ultimate thrill for me. Will you really do that for me?" asks Jim.

"Jim. I would love to do that for you. There are probably a hundred guys in the dance that I could bring back out here right now. If you would like me to fuck another guy while you watch, I will be glad to do it for you." purrs Michelle.

"That would be pretty exciting Michelle. You know, I think I would like that!" whispers Jim.

"Jim, I love you with all my heart. I just want to please you in every way that I can. I know you love to watch me with other guys and I love to put on a show for you, it makes me feel so naughty. I know it turns you on. I will do it for you if you want me to." Michelle purrs.

"Would you really Michelle? It would really turn me on to see another guy put his cock in you. I won't get jealous because I know you love me and will always love me. Regardless of what you do with other guys." admits Jim.

.

"Ok Honey, you go ahead and climb up in this tree here. I will be sure to bring any guys I can find out to this exact spot. You just have to be quiet when I get them over here, so they won't see you up there. Ok?"

"I love you, Michelle," says Jim as Jim passionately holds and kisses Michelle.

I love you, Jim. And I'm going to fuck another guy, just for you." says Michelle.

Jim started climbing the tree and Michelle goes back into the dance looking so hot. Michelle figures she should be able to have sex with several guys tonight, she is glad she is on the pill, she is thinking, as she starts slowly walking around in the dance auditorium.

Michelle spots Buster, the first-string Quarterback and Captain of the Varsity football team, all by himself and quickly approaches him.

"Hey Buster, how you doing?" purrs Michelle with a big warm smile.

Buster2U
Buster2U
503 Followers
12