Jim Shares Michelle Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim and Michelle get Married, have a Weekend Honeymoon.
4.4k words
3.69
13.4k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

Jim shares Michelle Ch. 02

by Buster2U

So Jim and Michelle get married, and the happy day has finally arrived! Just a very small ceremony, with the immediate family. Both were very excited and Happy. They were both starting their new careers.

Michelle is a nurse and gets on at a private Doctors office and Jim is in Construction. Unfortunately, they just couldn't afford a real Honey Moon at this time, just a weekend away. They woke up from their first complete night sleeping together in a motel in Santa Cruz.

"Are you happy my Sweet Jim?" purred Michelle as she woke up on her first day married to Jim. Michelle stretched so slowly, her beautiful naked body invitingly, looking up and smiling at Jim.

"Oh my Love, I've never been happier. We will be together forever, I love you so much, Michelle."

"I love you so much Jim, we have been together almost all our lives already. Now we are Married to each other the way it should be. I love you so much. I love that these balls are all mine. That all your sperm is just for me." purrs Michelle as she gently cups Jim's testicles.

"Yes, my love. I am happy just to make love with you, and only you, for the rest of my life." smiles Jim.

"Here, let's have a test. I am going to pinch your frenum, to see if you will still love me afterward. Lay back so I can hurt it just right." purrs Michelle.

"Ok, Michelle. Is this how you want me? Completely vulnerable to you." whispers Jim as he stretches out nude, opening his legs.

"Yes, ok. I want to hurt you just a little bit. I will be gentle. Let me know how much it is hurting you, while I pinch your frenum. First I'm going to put some whisky on it, to kill the germs if I break the skin. How is this Honey?" purrs Michelle.

Jim feels Michelle's fingernails pinching the most sensitive part of his cock, gently pinching harder and harder. "Oh, Michelle, that is hurting. I love you, I won't stop you. I just want to show you I really love you." Jim whispers.

"I love you, Jim, I wouldn't do this to you if I didn't love you. Let me know when it hurts too much, as I pinch my fingernails harder on the most sensitive part of your cock. Now that it is all mine, I want to hurt it. To prove it is all mine." purrs Michelle.

"Oh Michelle, it feels like it is on fire. I hope you love me because you are hurting my dick so much. Owe, that hurts Honey. It hurts so bad Honey." cries Jim.

"Don't move Honey, I'm going to keep pinching harder, and use my fingernails, to make you bleed, to put a hole through the skin, to prove you love me. Is that OK, with you?" purrs Michelle.

"Yes, Sweetheart. Whatever you want to do to hurt me. I will always love you. Oh, it is really burning now, Honey." cries Jim.

"Good, it looks like I made a nice hole thru the thin skin of your frenum. Now I can put a padlock thru it so you can't fuck any other women but me. Jim, get ready for some different pain, as now I want to hurt your balls. Jim, Honey, will you still love me if I hurt your balls?" purrs Michelle.

"Yes, no matter what," whispers Jim

"How about if I do this?" says Michelle as she slaps Jim's testicles

"Oh, that hurts Honey." cries Jim as he tries to roll over. Michelle attempts to hold Jim from rolling over, by sitting up on top of Jim's legs.

"Oh, Jim. I've always wanted to hurt a man's balls like that. Did I hurt them too much?" purrs Michelle.

"Well, that did make me want to puke, a little. But it didn't make me do it, so I guess that was ok and wasn't that bad. Boy, your first action, as a Married wife, is to hurt your Husband's reproductive system?" whispers Jim.

"I guess so. I was thinking of something else that would be really hot. Do you want to hear?" purrs Michelle as she continues to pinch the thin strip of very sensitive skin called the Frenum.

"Sure what was that Michelle?" whispers Jim.

"That since you would like me to start fucking lots and lots of men, that we should get you a vasectomy. So that you can't give me our babies, only other guys will that way. Maybe we can just pick up some stranger, so that empties his balls in me. Wouldn't you like that Jim?" purrs Michelle.

"Yes, that does sound pretty Hot, Michelle. Really Hot," whispers Jim.

"We could make it so you can't ever get me pregnant. Or, would you let the doctor just remove your testicles altogether, totally neutering you, if I wanted that Honey?" purrs Michelle.

"Oh, Michelle, that really does turn me on. Whatever you want to do to me, I am all yours now. You can do whatever you want to me. Are you going to sterilize me?" whispers Jim.

"I'm just wanting to know how you would feel about those things Honey. I didn't really necessarily want to castrate you. I just wanted to know if you would voluterally be castrated, just to please me, to make me happy. Are your balls more important to you than me? purred Michelle.

"Of course not, Michelle. You can have them if you really want them. I am completely devoted to loving you, in every way I can." whispers Jim.

"You still want me to fuck other men, don't you?" purrs Michelle.

"Oh, you know I love to watch you be naughty, Michelle," whispers Jim.

"How would you feel about me staying in some other man's room tonight, all night? If I meet someone here in the motel that I desire?" purrs Michelle, as she gently massages Jim's testicles and takes his poor injured cock head into her mouth.

"If that is what you want Michelle. Though I would probably get lonely," whispers Jim

"Would you still love me when I came back to you with my pussy full of other man's cum in the morning, Honey? Does that feel better now, Jim?" purrs Michelle as she continues liking Jim's cock head.

"Yes, I would still love you and forgive you. I just want to make you happy Michelle. But as much fun as you are having, hurting me, I don't enjoy all the pain you have been giving me this morning." whispers Jim.

"If you are so sure, that you don't really like all this pain, why is your cock so hard, Honey? Let's try this, as Michelle separates Jim's testicles and starts to put pressure on Jim's left testicle." purrs Michelle.

"I don't know. It excites me I guess Michelle. Careful, if you squash it too much it will rupture me and we'll have to go the ER so they can take it out!" whispers Jim.

"Oh, that would be exciting, Jim. Would you let me do that to you?" purrs Michelle.

"Of course, I would Michelle. I love you with all my heart. I make myself vulnerable to you in any way that you want. Because I love you with all of my heart." whispers Jim

"Why don't we go get some breakfast here at the Motel Jim? I'm getting hungry. Plus, I don't want you to get upset if I see some hot guy at the continental breakfast, that I might want to go back to his room with him for a good morning fuck. Would that be ok with you if I did that Jim?" purrs Michelle.

"Would you want to do that Michelle? That might turn me on a lot if you did that," whispers Jim.

"Jim, my love, You like me to fuck other guys, and bring you back my pussy full of another man's cum. Wouldn't you like that?" purrs Michelle.

"I would always prefer to watch you with another man if I can. But honestly, it turns me on to think of you going to another man's room to fuck and come back to me full of his cum. Oh, Honey, I would love that so much." admits Jim.

"Truthfully, I would prefer to be there to see you climb up on top of them, to watch you hang your big 36DD tits down in his face, and see them suck and squeeze your big breasts. I like to watch the most, but sometimes it is ok to just tell me about it later," whispers Jim.

"Jim, if you are going to want me to reach your goal of one thousand strange cocks in my pussy. I might have to fuck strangers when you can't watch. Such as if I'm off work, and you aren't."

"Or you have to go out of town and I'm left horny at home. Now that you have had me suck a hundred guys so you could watch them play with my breasts, I'm starting to enjoy it more, and now I need it more." purrs Michelle.

"Besides Honey, having men suck my breasts when they are full of milk would be so much sexier, than the way they are now. Don't you think?" purrs Michelle.

"Yes, that would be so much sexier. Let's get cleaned up and get some breakfast and if we see some hot guy and you want to go back to his room for a quicky, it will be OK. Please, just don't spend our whole Honey Moon in another man's room. Remember, I'll be getting lonely waiting for you." whispers Jim.

"Ok, let's take a shower." purrs Michelle.

=============================================

Down at the Motel breakfast bar, our couple is having breakfast. Sitting together, eating and sipping some fresh coffee, relaxing. They are almost finished when a couple of young men come in talking loudly about their trip.

Michelle elbows Jim, as she eye's these young men, as Michelle gets up to refill her coffee.

"Are you guys going cross country?" Michelle asks one of the guys.

"Yes, we are heading South to San Diego for basic training." the one fellow says with a smile.

"Whoa," says Michelle. "That sounds like a pretty big adventure."

"I spect so Miss," the other fellow says. "We'll be gone for a couple of months then off to someplace else for more training."

"I'm Michelle." Michelle sticks out her hand to shake hands. "Thank you for your service to our Country young man," says Michelle with a smile.

"I'm Jonathan," he says as he sticks his hand out to shake hands with Michelle, as he does she slowly pulls his hand towards her braless breasts and rubs his hand against her nipples, through her shirt, making her nipples hard.

"Very nice to meet you Jonathan, what is your buddy's name?" purrs Michelle.

"My name is Benjamin, Miss." sticking out his hand to shake also and Michelle having put down her coffee cup to shake hands, has a hand free to lift her t-shirt to rub his hand on her bare breast.

"Nice to meet you as well Benjamin. What room are you in? and how long are you staying?" purrs Michelle.

"Whoa, Very nice to meet you as well Mam. We are in room 17 facing the pool, where we expect to be this afternoon. Probably be here till Monday to give us plenty of time to go the 400 or 500 miles south." says Jonathan.

"That sounds like fun!" says Michelle. "I might stop by later to show you something." Michelle smiles.

Michelle adds a wiggle to her walk as she walks back to Jim and sits down with a smile.

"Almost done Honey?" purrs Michelle. "Why don't we go to the pool, like those guys?"

"Sounds like fun Michelle." smiles Jim.

"Jonathan, why don't you stop by our room on your way back? I want your opinions on which Bikini I should wear. Would you do that for me, please? We are in room 21." purrs Michelle.

"We would be glad to Mam." Says Benjamin and Jonathan together with smiles

=========================================

Michelle and Jim walk hand in hand back to their room. "Did you like that Honey?" says Michelle. "I'm going to seduce both these young men when they come to our room. How much beer have we got?" purrs Michelle.

"We have about a case in our cooler, Honey." smiles Jim.

"Ok, come on let's get ready for company!" purrs Michelle. I'm going to take a quick shower, let the boys in when they knock and I'll come out naked to get them in the mood." purrs Michelle.

Michelle gets naked in their room and gets right into the shower. "Knock on the bathroom door when they get here, please, Sweetheart." purrs Michelle.

"Ok, Michelle." Jim smiles as he gets his swim suite out, puts it on, grabs a cold beer, and sits in the chair in the corner to relax.

10 minutes later there is a knock on the door. Jim gets up and opens the door.

"Come on in guys!" says Jim with a big smile. "Grab a beer, the cooler is right over there!" Jim smiles. "I think you are going to like this. How old are you guys, anyway?" Jim says.

"We are both 19. We can't wait to become Marines." Jonathan says.

"Oh Honey, our guests are here!" says Jim as he knocks on the bathroom door.

Michelle gets out of the shower, drys off and wraps a towel around her head, and opens the bathroom door. "Hi, guys! I am so glad that we met you two young strong guys. I'm glad you could stop by for a minute to help pick which bikini I should wear. Would you guys like a shot also? We have some nice mellow whisky here also." Michelle purrs.

Jim just sits in the corner watching Michelle put on a show for the young men.

"Sure, we don't have much in the way of plans. I don't see why we shouldn't have a shot," says Benjamin.

Michelle is prancing around completely naked, only her hair is wrapped in a towel. Michelle looks around looking into the suitcases seeking the whisky, finds it, and pulls it out. "Now we just need some glasses," Michelle says.

"I found some," says Jonathan as he grabs the hotel's 4 water glasses and brings them over to where everyone is.

Michelle is acting like the bartender, and as she starts to pour the whisky, the towel on her head drops, and Michelle ignores it. Nobody says anything. Michelle just seems to ignore the fact that she is nude in front of two healthy young men and her husband.

"Ahhhh, here we go guys, try a shot of this, see how you like it." purrs Michelle.

"Miss Michelle, I have never in my life seen a more beautiful woman," says Jonathan sincerely

"I agree completely, Miss Michelle," says Benjamin.

"I am glad that you like what you see guys. I need you to do something for me. Get naked and fuck me. Please." purrs Michelle.

"What about your husband?" says Jonathan.

"He likes to watch Honey. So please get naked so we can have a good time today.

Would you like to do that?" purrs Michelle.

Michelle finishes pouring the whisky and hands everyone their drinks. Then she lays down on the second queen size bed and starts pulling Jonathan by his belt toward the bed with her. Jim just smiles and suggests that Benjamin hurry up and lose his clothes also.

Michelle can't wait for Jonathan to lose his pants and pulls down his zipper, pulls out his cock, and starts sucking his cock like an all-day sucker. Michelle is so happy that she had to good fortune to meet these young men.

Meanwhile, Benjamin gets naked and starts fondling Michelle's DDs and gets down so he can suck them also. This really get's Michelle's motor running. So she lays back on the bed and pulls both guys down on either side of her. Each sucking her breast on their side and fingering her hungry wet snatch.

Jim takes out his camera and takes a few shots, after setting his camera on silent and with no flash. Starting out Jonathan rolls over on top of Michelle and starts fucking her missionary, as she encourages Benjamin to let her suck him some more.

Michelle looks over to Jim and smiles and says "If I had milk they could both drink from my breasts. Wouldn't that be great?" Michelle purrs.

"Jim, Sweetheart, just so you know, I stopped taking my birth control a couple of weeks ago, so you could knock me up on our Honey Moon. So one of these young men is very likely to put a baby in my belly. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Please, guys, shoot all your cum deep in my Pussy." purrs Michelle.

Jonathan shoots his first load deep into Michelle. Rolls off and Benjamin climbs on Michelle. "Oh yes, Lover. Fuck me deep, knock me up. Please put a baby in me today." Michelle works her pussy so enthusiastically to take all this young cock so deep.

"I can't wait to have your baby in me, so my breasts get full of milk. Would you like that guys? I want it now. Fuck me, fuck me so deep. Shoot all your cum deep in my pussy, please." purrs Michelle.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming...I''m shooting in you now! ahhhh so deep so hot!" says Benjamin as he unloads into fertile Michelle.

"Jonathan, are you ready for round number 2 yet." purrs Michelle.

"Oh yeah, honey. Want to get on all fours? Head down, ass up!" Jonathan says

"Fuck me, fuck me so deep." Michelle pleads as she looks for Benjamin's cock to suck. She smiles at him and he brings his big cock to her mouth to clean.

They keep taking turns for several hours. Michelle has taken several loads from each guy until they are all fucked out.

"Wow, looks like you wore us all out, Miss Michelle. I think we need to go out to the pool to relax and enjoy some sun now that we enjoyed you," says Jonathan.

"Yeah, are you going to join us out there soon?" asks Benjamin.

"We will see guys. I think we'll probably need a nap first." Michelle giggles.

=============================================

So the young guys go out to the pool and relax. Jim smiles at Michelle as he takes his swimsuit back off to make love to his wife.

"My cock hurt the whole time you were fucking those guys, Honey," says Jim. "All that torture you were doing to my dick, you made it bleed," whispers Jim.

"Your cock was rock hard the whole time that I was hurting you. Honey. So I knew you liked it. Just put your cock in my pussy now, my pussy juice will heal your poor cock." purred Michelle.

"I love you so much, Michelle. Thank you, for putting that little show on for me. I really loved watching you fucking those guys. It was so hot." whispers Jim.

"Don't cum in too fast or I will spend the night with our friends." teases Michelle.

"Michelle, that turned me on so much. Watching those young guys fucking you over and over. That made me want to come so badly. I'm afraid I'm liable to cum too fast for you Sweetheart." whispers Jim.

"You better not Jim, I will go to their room, for the night, if you do." purrs Michelle.

"Ahhhh that feels so good to put my cock deep into your hot pussy Michelle, I love you so much, Honey. Promise me that you will always fuck other men for me, please. Promise that you will always love only me, please Honey." whispers Jim

as our couple makes love.

"Jim, my Sweetheart. I don't care how many orgasms other men give me. I don't care how studly and good-looking, the other men are, that fuck me, I will never let myself fall for any other man." promises Michelle.

"I will always love you, and only you, and I will always come back to you, no matter how good they make me feel. So don't ever get jealous, hurt, or worried. I will always belong to you, with all my heart, forever." Purrs Michelle.

"Oh, Michelle, I love watching you fucking and sucking other men. It turns me on so much to see them squeezing your breasts and sucking them, buried deep in your pussy. I love you so much. I could never leave you or live without you. I love you so very very much, my Michelle." whispers Jim.

"Oh, Jim, I love you with all my heart. I will always do my best to make you happy in every way." purrs Michelle.

Jim looks deep into Michelle's eyes, "I could never live without you. You are everything to me." whispers Jim. "Oh, oh, I'm going to cum... I can't help it, Honey. Ahhhhh, I shot it so deep into your sweet pussy Honey.

"Poor Jim, I warned you not to cum too soon." I might just have to stay in the boy's room tonight." Michelle laughs.

"Well, let's get out to the pool and get some sun. Bring the suntan lotion, will you Jim." purrs Michelle.

==================================

So our happy couple puts their swimsuits on and heads out to the pool. The boys are already out there and slashing around in the pool. Michelle picks a chair and drops her cover and the two boys both stare at how beautiful Michelle looks in her skimpy bikini.

"How is the water guys?" Michelle purrs

"Oh, it is just right Miss Michelle," says Jonathan.

"Come on in. We will be your Life Guards," says Benjamin.

"Yeah, I bet," says Michelle, as she starts putting suntan lotion on her arms and hands the bottle to Jim to get the rest. Everyone is just relaxing in the California sun and having a wonderful time.

After a couple of hours when Michelle and Jim feel it is about time to go find some late lunch. They see a couple of cars pull into the Motel parking lot. They honk and wave to the guys at the pool who wave back. It seems they had agreed to all meet here, at this motel, before driving south to San Diego.

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers
12