Jim Shares Michelle Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim and Michelle try to have a real Honeymoon.
6.6k words
3.28
7.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
491 Followers

Jim Shares Michelle ch 03

by Buster2U

Michelle and I have always gone steady together, since childhood, so we are confident that we will always be together. Michelle has made it a point to ensure that I know in my heart she will always return to me after she plays with someone else.

When we were in college together, we still lived at home, next door to each other, so we could still be close and together. Though we were in love and going steady, I loved to see her go on dates, just so I could watch the guys play with her big beautiful breasts when they brought her home.

We both considered that Michelle was just putting on an erotic show, that we both enjoyed it when she let her dates play with her big sensitive beautiful breasts. It got us both so hot. Eventually, Michelle even started giving all her dates blow jobs as well.

I kept hoping to see her go all the way with her dates, but she never did except for that one time at a dance, to show me what sloppy seconds were. Watching Michelle have sex with another guy was so hot, then putting my cock in her right after while she was still full of another guy's cum was the sexiest feeling I had ever had.

Then on our Honeymoon weekend, Michelle went wild and had a real gangbang at our motel in Santa Cruz, for the weekend. It seemed that once we got married, Michelle lost all inhibitions about seducing and fucking as many men as possible.

We had a silly goal of 1000 different men for her to fuck, which she accomplished within the first 3-1/2 years of our marriage. I tried to always watch her, both to keep her safe and for the thrill of seeing her with another man. I loved it almost as much as she did.

Every time I saw her taking strange cocks, deep inside her pussy, I would get so hard that it hurt. Originally, we said that the reason to fuck so many men, was so that we could learn everything about sex by seducing so many of these men. Now she is already well on her way to seducing her second thousand men.

On our first Honeymoon, Michelle had a gang bang with 9 healthy young men that were headed for basic training. They fucked her over and over for 24 hours straight. She seemed to really enjoy so much intense sex from those young men.

Michelle got pregnant during that Honeymoon weekend and had her 36DD breasts swell even larger with mother's milk. Michelle had always wanted her breasts to be filled with milk and loved it so much that she continues to pump her breasts several times daily, to ensure her strong milk production.

Lately, she has seemed to mellow out and slow down on her seduction of strangers. I don't know if this was to help me to feel more secure in our relationship. I was thinking that Michelle is back to taking her birth control now, but I guess not if she is looking to be black-bred on vacation.

Michelle's goal is to be the best fuck possible, so to that end, she even does 1000 Kegels a day. This gives her a very exceptionally tight pussy.

Of course, Michelle worked hard not to gain a lot of weight through her pregnancy. A gym membership and a personal trainer after her childbirth got her back to her perfect figure within a year. I am so proud of her.

Now, our fifth anniversary is coming up and our careers have both gone well. The inlaws will enjoy having the kid, so we are going to go to Jamaica for our second Honeymoon soon. We leave next weekend now.

We have bought a nice house for our family, and I have made a few slight alterations to be able to watch her seduce her lovers a little more easily. and also to help keep her safer and more secure.

Our marriage has been completely wonderful since we've been together. We think, our communication has been way better than average, so we do our best to be close to each other, and please each other in every way.

Since Michelle is always seducing strangers, we have agreed that she must respect my rules. Michelle is never to seduce the same man twice. We live in a large enough area, known as Silicone Valley. So Michelle should never need to go back to the same guy twice. This idea is to prevent her from becoming attached to another man, hopefully.

========================================================

"Michelle, Honey, want to watch a sexy movie?" I ask her.

"Sure, Sweetheart. Sounds like fun. Let me get us some wine for us to drink while you get it set up, and I'll be right there." purrs Michelle.

"This is an interracial porn movie. Have you had any black cock yet Honey?" I ask Michelle.

"Oddly, I don't think so Sweetheart. I guess we just have not been at the right places that the right time. I guess I have just not ever thought about it before." purrs Michelle.

"Well, let's see if this movie gives us a new perspective," I say, as I press the start button on the DVD player.

The movie plays, it starts with a very beautiful busty blonde woman laying on a bed, naked of course. We watch this young lady scrolling on her phone, when a very studly black man, comes into the room, naked as well.

The woman turns and smiles and rolls over and approaches the edge of the bed with a big smile. Reaching out to grasp his big black cock. His black cock starts to grow as she licks it and caresses it.

"That black cock is very impressive!" purrs Michelle. "Would you get jealous if that were me, Jim?"

"Of course not, Michelle," I answer as I start to fantasize that that is Michelle in the movie, and my cock starts to grow.

"Oh Jim, that looks so hot and so sexy! Just think if she had a black boyfriend and a white husband, and the black boyfriend gave her a black baby, how sexy that would be! Everyone would see her black baby and know she is a black cock whore! Wouldn't that be so Hot?" purrs Michelle.

"Do you really think so Michelle?" I ask

"Oh, yes I do Jim. Would you like me to have a black baby, for our next baby?" Michelle purrs.

"I don't know, it does sound kind of Hot though," I answer.

"Look at how she loves that big black cock, as he spreads her open. It looks so big! Oh, Jim, I want to try that! Would that be OK Honey?" purrs Michelle.

"If it is that good, would you still love me afterward Michelle? I mean, if his black cock feels so much better than my cock, would you still love me and stay with me?" I ask.

"Of course, my silly Husband. No other man could ever take away my love for you." purrs Michelle.

"I heard about a black nightclub, in Santa Clara, called the Zebra Club, oh, and there is also the Oreo Club. Sarah tells me they are a lot of fun to go to. Mostly Black men and white women. I don't think they even allow white men in those places." purrs Michelle.

"I don't know Honey. Do you think that you would be safe, going all by yourself? How would I be able to watch you be naughty?"

"That is a good point. I better wait until we get back and I can go with a girlfriend." purrs Michelle.

In fact, Michelle toned it down this whole last week before we left.

Though she did confer with her Supervisor, at the Medical Clinic she worked.

Her Supervisor's name is Sarah. Sarah had worked at a fertility clinic for several years and was familiar with several things that they did there.

============================================================

Next weekend... On their way to Jamaica

"Got all your stuff, Michelle?" I asked while we waited in line at the Airline Counter,

"Jim, I only need my makeup and some suntan lotion. You challenged me to be nude, or topless the whole time we are in Jamaica. So, I only had to pack 2 bikini bottoms and my breast pumps." smiled Michelle.

We flew first class and really enjoyed our flight. "Jim, I am so bored, Honey. I'm going to go get another drink." purrs Michelle.

"Why don't you see if you can join the 'mile high club and fuck some young guy in the bathroom. That should add some excitement to your flight." I suggest.

"I love you, Jim, that is such a great idea. I think I will go "on patrol" and see what I can find. I love you." Michelle purrs.

Note, Michelle uses the "code word" of going "on patrol" which means, just between the two of them, to just walk around and look to see if there is anyone to flirt with or mess around with. They have done this a zillion times in bars.

Michelle gets up and walks all around the plane, checking out the first-class bathroom and then going to the coach area. Smiling all the way. Michelle notes that there is plenty of room for sex inside the first class, but not so much in the coach area.

Just no attractive single guys to flirt with much less to attempt to seduce. Then all the way to the back of the plane, Michelle spots a young white man, about her age wearing a sports coat and tie, sitting by himself.

"Is this seat taken?" Michelle asks the young man with a smile.

"Please help yourself, young lady" He smiles back toward Michelle.

"My name is Michelle, what's yours" purrs Michelle as she holds out her hand to shake.

"My name is Todd" as Todd takes Michelle's hand to shake. Michelle pulls his hand toward her breast. As she isn't wearing a bra, rubbing the back of Todd's hand against Michelle's nipple through her thin shirt quickly makes her nipple hard.

"You seem to be a very friendly young lady, Michelle." smiles Todd.

"I'm just so bored, this flight just seems to be taking forever. Want to join the 'mile high club' with me Todd?" purrs Michelle with a big wide-eyed smile.

"I don't know, it sounds interesting. What is that?" Todd asks.

"Well, see that restroom right there on the other side of the aisle? I'm going to get up and go in there, and I'll leave the door unlocked. Then a couple of seconds later you follow me in. Then we'll have sex. I'm so horny." purrs Michelle.

"Where is your husband? I see by your rings that you are married," whispers Todd.

"Oh, he is up in first class, taking a nap. Would you like to try it?" purrs Michelle as she pulls her panties down and puts them in Todd's pocket.

"Sounds like a great idea to me, lead the way, Miss Michelle." smiles Todd.

Michelle gets up, and slowly walks across the aisle, and enters the restroom.

Todd immediately stands and follows her lead. Michelle puts a finger to her lips to dissuade Todd from talking.

Todd locks the restroom door, and Michelle puts her arms around Todd and starts giving him some intense kisses. Then she lowers herself down to set her butt on the toilet and unzips Todd's fly. Pulls out his cock and starts giving Todd's cock some sweet attention.

Once Todd is rigid Michelle, stands up and puts her sexy ass on the sink counter with her legs spread for Todd. Putting her arms around Todd's neck, kissing him tenderly again.

Michelle purrs "Put your big cock in me, Todd. I need it bad, please Sweetie."

"I do too, now that I met you, Michelle." Todd Whispers.

Michelle is so wet already, that Todd enters Michelle easily. With just a couple of strokes, he is balls deep.

Todd Moans, quietly. "Oh, you are so tight, Michelle. Oh, my goodness, you are so wet, hot, and juicy. I've never had such good pussy ever before." Todd whispers as he slowly fucks Michelle.

"Oh Todd, pump me deep. You feel so good in my hot pussy. Fuck me, baby. Shoot all your cum deep in my pussy." Michelle whispers.

"Michelle, I could really get used to this sweet pussy." whispers Todd as he strokes in and out of Michelle.

"Todd, I love your cock so much. Fuck me, like it is the last time, you will ever see me, Honey. Give it all to me. Give me all your cum. I want it all. Shoot it deep in my pussy." Purrs Michelle.

"Michelle, you feel so good. I can't help it, I'm going to cum. Do you want it in your pussy Honey?" whispers Todd.

"Oh, yeah baby. Only in my hot pussy. Give it all to me now, as deep as you can, Sweetheart. I love your cock in me, I love it, you feel so good, Todd." purrs Michelle softly as she rolls her hips thrusting her pussy.

"Here I cum Honey...ahhhhhhhh I'm shooting so much so deep in your sweet pussy. I love it!" whispers Todd,

"Oh, I'm coming too Lover! ahhhhhhhh Fill my pussy with your Hot cum, fill me all the way!" purrs Michelle.

Todd's thrusts finally slow down, yet holding Michelle's body tightly to his. Michelle feels his cock shrink and fall out.

"Hand me some toilet paper Honey, would you?" Michelle purrs.

"Sure, Michelle. That was the most wonderful sexual experience I've ever had. I hope to see you again, while we are here. You are so beautiful. I could really fall for someone like you." whispers Todd as he hands Michelle the wad of toilet paper.

"I could too, Todd. But that is why, my Husband has a rule. "No second fucks" That is so I don't have a chance to fall in love with someone like you, that I have sex with." purrs Michelle as she gently wipes her juicy pussy off and tosses the paper in the toilet.

"Well, then, thank you Michelle for making me a member of the 'mile-high' club. Smiles Todd, as best he can. Already strongly infatuated with the beautiful Michelle.

"Thank you, Todd. I enjoyed myself with you, as well. Take Care." purrs Michelle as she kisses Todd one last time. Todd opens the restroom door and they both exit.

Todd quickly walks across the aisle and sits down in his seat and Michelle slowly walks towards the front of the plane, first class, and her husband Jim.

Michelle has a big smile on her face as she approaches her husband Jim.

"Ah, a happy traveler, I see. It must have been a profitable trip for you." Jim says with a smile.

"Here, let me put your hand on my pussy" purrs Michelle, as she takes Jim's hand, lifts her short skirt, and rubs Jim's hand against her juicy fresh fucked pussy.

"Looks like you are a new member of the mile-high club," whispers Jim with a smile. "Maybe you can relax and take a nap now, for a while."

"I forgot to tell you, Honey. My Supervisor, Sarah, gave me some pills if you let me use them. They are fertility pills. The red one makes sure that I conceive. While the Blue one encourages twins. What do you think?" purrs Michelle.

"I will think about that Michelle. Best try to take a nap, so you will be rested up when we arrive," whispered Jim.

"Honey, I've got to pump my breasts, they are filling up with so much milk, it is getting uncomfortable. Would you reach up and get my 'carry-on' please." purrs Michelle.

=====================================================

Eventually, the plane finally lands in Jamaica.

======================================================

"Well, we are finally here Michelle! I can't wait to hit the beach!" whispers Jim as they stand to grab their 'carry-ons'. "How about you?"

"Me too, Jim. I can hardly wait to check in to our resort suite and take a shower, to freshen up first." purrs Michelle.

Our couple works their way through the airport, picks up their luggage, and finds that there is a Shuttle to their Resort. Their ride with the other folks to their resort if fun and everybody is friendly.

Our couple quickly checks in and gets help with their luggage to their room from a very attractive tall black man. Michelle can't help herself and starts disrobing right in front of him for her shower.

"So, where is all the action at, Jamal?" purrs Michelle.

"The action or the interest in sexual activities is everywhere, Miss," says Jamal.

"Do you think it is right here, right now, Jamal?" purrs Michelle as she has stripped completely naked and takes Jamal's hands to put them on her lovely milky breasts.

"The interest is here, but I'm on duty at the moment. I would be glad to return after I get off duty, if you would like, Miss. I get off duty at 9 pm" smiles Jamal.

"That would be wonderful, Jamal. I will look forward to seeing you then." purrs Michelle.

As Jamal leaves, Michelle is all excited and grabs Jim as he comes out of the shower.

"Jim, Honey, would you lay down with me for a moment? I want to talk." purrs Michelle.

"Sure, Michelle. What would you like to talk about? says Jim.

"Well, I don't know how you would feel about this, but I am thinking that I want to have a black baby. So I want to take those pills that Sarah gave me. Maybe even have a black boyfriend while we are here, maybe one at home also. What would you think?" purrs Michelle.

"That does sound exciting and all. But you know the rules we've always had, just to help prevent complications in our life. They have always worked so far to keep you from becoming too involved with another man, Michelle."

Michelle and Jim are both naked on the bed. Michelle has both of her hands slowly stroking Jim's cock, trying to turn him on, as much as possible, so she can get her way.

"So, are you saying that you want to break those rules? Maybe really get involved or even fall in love with another man? I don't know,... ooh that feels good Honey." whispers Jim.

Michelle purrs, as she strokes Jim's bare stiff cock. "Wouldn't it be so hot, for me to have a black boyfriend that I sleep with on the weekends? or real often? or all the time? What would you think?" purrs Michelle.

"Michelle, I don't mind you having sex with other men, in fact, it really turns me on. I don't mind you having a black baby either, that idea turns me on also. But the main idea of "no second fucks" was to keep you from falling 'in love' with another man, that you are intimate with." explains Jim calmly.

"Don't you trust me, Jim?" purrs Michelle.

"It isn't a matter of trust. If we break that rule, it is very possible you would fall in love with another man, especially if he pleases you sexually, exceptionally well.

We could end up divorced and our lives together could be ruined! Don't you see that Michelle?" whispered Jim.

Michelle keeps playing with Jim's cock during this discussion.

"Jim, don't you think, that it would just be so sexy for me, your beautiful, blond, busty, white wife, to have a black boyfriend, and then have a black baby? Please, Honey. It would really turn me on, to be so naughty. Please Honey, please." purrs Michelle

"I don't know Michelle. We've always had our rules to keep you safe from falling in love with another man," whispers Jim.

"Jim, Sweetheart. I could just do it here, just in Jamaica, to see how it would work. That way I could sleep in his bed like a real girlfriend. Wouldn't that be so hot?" purrs Michelle.

"Hmmm. So you want to have a black boyfriend here, to see what it would be like? But what about me? I would be all by myself, for two weeks. That doesn't sound like a vacation to me. It sounds like hell for me while you are having a party!" explains Jim.

Michelle strokes Jim's cock even more enthusiastically and lovingly.

"I'd just be all by myself and lonely as hell, our whole 2-week vacation. Michelle, is that what you want?" asks a very shocked Jim.

"Well, maybe you could meet and fuck some other women while we are here, Jim. How about that?" purrs Michelle.

"Michelle, I don't want to meet and fuck another woman. I love you and only you. You Darling, are all I want in my life. I don't need or want anyone else, ever. Please, Michelle. Don't get so carried away with this fantasy." whispers Jim.

"Okay, Jim. I will try to tone it down. I don't want you to be alone all vacation, and ruin it for you Honey. You don't care that I take the pills I got from Sarah, though, right?" purrs Michelle.

"No, Michelle. I don't care. Just be careful, you are all I have in life. Don't take too much of anything. Ok? Oh, you touch me so nicely. You about ready to hit the beach?" whispers Jim.

"As soon as I get a quick shower, Honey. It will just take a couple of minutes." Michelle purrs.

Michelle takes her shower, puts her hair in a ponytail, does her make-up, and then puts on her bikini bottoms.

"Ok, Jim. I'm ready to go! Do you want me to put on a cover-up top to get to the beach?" purrs Michelle with a naughty smile.

Buster2U
Buster2U
491 Followers
12