Jimmy Olsen Shemale Bimbo Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not going to be a problem, is it? Monte wants something done, and we do it, right?"

"Yeah Boss. No problem. No problem at all, honest!"

Jimmy took transit over to the Daily Planet offices and put in time at his desk, keeping the investigation going on several stories that he had on the go. Perry called him into his office for an update and scolded Jimmy on how he was dressed. Jimmy had not really thought about his clothing but realized that what Little Danny wanted him to wear was indeed not up to the Planet's dress code. As he left Perry office, he was very aware that the editor was watching his ass, and gave it an exaggerated sway as he left the office on his high heels.

When he got home that evening he cooked himself a light meal and then changed his clothes and went out to a local bar. He was feeling very horny but had no plans to actually do anything about it until he got home. His first impulse was to head across town to a transvestite bar that he sometimes frequented when dressed, but then he realized that was stupid - he easily passed as a woman now. So he headed for a local hotel and had a few drinks in the piano lounge there, while smoking and chewing a few sticks of his gum.

He did not spend any money on drinks. Several different men bought him drinks and sat with him to talk. Jimmy knew they were all interested in picking him up and taking him back to their room. None of the men tempted him. Well, actually all of them tempted his curiousity, but not enough.

With a couple of men he sat very very close and rested his hand lightly on their thighs. The men did the same with him and one or the other would lean in to whisper in the other's ear. Jimmy's cock was straining for release from the gaffe all evening. He even shared a gentle kiss with one of the men. That turned shockingly sour when the man asked his price for the evening - the man thought Jimmy was a call girl working the hotel bar! Jimmy named an unreasonably high amount and was startled when the man actually considered it. But he eventually turned him down, though the man did hand Jimmy his business card, suggesting a lower figure and that Jimmy call him if interested at some later date.

Of course there was no way he was interested. But he was horny. Why was he horny all the time now? Was he horny enough to be interested?

Back at his apartment he dressed for bed, putting on a nice pale blue nightie. He reached into his night stand and pulled out some lube and a small dildo. With the mirror set up beside the bed, he watched himself in the mirror - smoking and slowly running the dildo in and out of his ass. He watched his tits heave as his erect penis shot its jism. He hadn't never touched his cock with his hand, but he had cum strongly. All the while, he was thinking of the men in the bar, and what they might have done together, if he had had the nerve, the desire.

Did he have the desire? Did he want to feel the touch of a man? He certainly needed SOMEONE to touch him. God he needed someone!

He loved his new body, he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

12