Jimmy's Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
The nightmare continues for Jimmy.
2k words
4.49
58k
39

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: If you haven't reach Chapter 1 yet, you might want to so that the whole story makes more sense. Either way, happy reading!*

***

Bubba's cock slid out of Jimmy's mouth and then disappeared from the glory hole, as it was zipped back into his pants by Angela. Jimmy, kneeling naked in the closet with his hands cuffed behind him and a pair of fake tits glued to his chest, wondered what would happen now.

He heard Angela giggle as she led Bubba, linebacker from the school football team, out of the bedroom and to the front door of her apartment. Then she headed back to the bedroom and suddenly the closet door opened wide.

Jimmy started to jump to his feet, but there was a nasty crackling sound from a stun gun that Angela held in her right hand.

"Don't move, baby girl" Angela cooed, "I need to explain how this is gonna go. You are going to walk on your knees to the door of my apartment, and then out into the hallway."

"Angela, you can't..."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Angela brought the stun gun close and Jimmy flinched in fear.

"I can do whatever I want, or didn't you get that memo?" She laughed as she stared down at the cum dripping from his chin. "Yeah, I think you know. Anyway, once you are out in the hall I will give you your clothes and the key to your cuffs. Then you can go home."

Jimmy didn't see many other options, so he started walking on his knees with his dick jutting out in front. When he reached the door, he stopped and waited. Angela reached over him and opened the door, letting it swing wide. He hesitated, scared to be outside and naked. What if she shut and locked the door?

"Better not wait too long, girl" Angela said. "Security patrols this place about every hour or so. So unless you want to be found this way by our cute security guard, I suggest you hurry."

Hearing this, Jimmy waddled into the hallway and turned around. As he did, Angela tossed a plastic shopping bag in front of him and then dropped a silver key on the floor and closed the door. He heard the snick of the lock as it clicked into place, and he began turning around and scrabbling blindly for the key. It seemed to take forever, but he finally got one cuff unlocked and started tearing at the bag for his clothes.

When the bag opened, Jimmy gave a soft moan of frustration and humiliation. Inside there was only a short cheerleader style skirt and a thin white tank top. He knew he had no choice and quickly put the skirt on and zipped it up, then pulled the tank over his head and stretched it over his tits. Looking down, he saw that the tank top had the word "SLUT" in bold black letters on the front. Further down, the front of the skirt jutted out over his hard on. Fucking pill she gave him was still at work.

Jimmy began running down the hall towards the exit, then suddenly stopped. Keys! She hadn't given him back his keys! Or his wallet. Jimmy stood, frozen, trying to decide what to do. Home was about a mile away, normally an easy walk. But there was no way he could walk down the main street this way.

He turned and walked back to Angela's door, then nervously knocked. A minute later, the door cracked open a few inches. Just as much as the chain lock would allow. Angela stood smiling at him.

"Back for more, baby?" She laughed.

"I need my keys, and my wallet" Jimmy mumbled.

"Ooooh, honey. Those are mine until tomorrow, but it is a long walk...do you want me to use your card and call you an Uber?" Her eyes sparkled as she said it. Jimmy shuddered at the thought of getting a ride like this.

"Please Angela. Just give them to me. You had your fun and I just want to go home" Jimmy whined.

She looked thoughtful, then devilish "Tell you what, I will let you buy them back early."

Buy them back? His money was in his wallet! Jimmy glanced from side to side, nervous about how long he was standing there with his hard cock in this skirt and slut shirt.

"Yes, you can buy them back. Just get on your knees, and stroke for me." Angela giggled as his eyes widened.

"Angela, I can't do that here! Please." He was almost crying, and it seemed to make her giggle even more.

"Well, that is the price. Plus, it will get rid of your little problem" she glanced down at his boner as she said this. "Get on your knees and stroke your cock till you cum. That gets you back your stuff. Or, you can walk."

Jimmy didn't know what else to do, so he sank to his knees, keeping close to her doorway as if it would provide some protection from being seen if someone else opened a door or walked by. He lifted his skirt and began jerking off, eyes closed so he could think of some fantasy that would get him off quickly. Angela's voice interrupted as soon as his eyes closed.

"Uh-uh. Eyes open and look at me while you stroke." Angela let her velvety plush robe fall open as she said this and Jimmy was now staring at her gorgeous breasts while he jerked his cock in the hallway.

He felt his orgasm rising and his cock begin to twitch, just as voices could be heard coming down the hallway. Jimmy tried desperately to stop but it was too late. He was past the point of no return, and jets of cum began shooting from his cock and coating the door in front of him just as two women who lived in the next apartment walked into sight.

There was a surreal moment of silence as they took in what was happening. Jimmy closed his eyes, as if somehow that would hide him in this moment of shame, while his dick continued to jerk and spurt semen over the bottom six inches of Angela's front door. When it finally stopped, he glanced to his left in hopes that the women had gone into their apartment. But to his horror, not only were they standing and staring but he realized he had seen both of them on campus at some point.

Jimmy looked up at Angela, his eyes pleading for her to just give him the keys so he could run away. Instead, she grinned "Well, you made quite a mess of my door. Lick it clean and then you can go."

He heard one of the women giggle. The other one said "Gross. No way." And then, when Jimmy got on all fours and begin licking up his slimy cum he heard a sound that chilled him. The shutter click of a phone camera capturing his humiliation. For a moment, he thought it was the women next door and his mind was freaking out. Then he heard Angela saying that she was recording so she could watch it later. Would this never end?

After what seemed like an eternity of licking and swallowing, the cum was all off of the door and now in his belly. Angela dropped his car keys and wallet on the floor and shut the door without a word. Jimmy grabbed them and ran down the hallway with the laughter of the neighbors following his bouncing skirt.

That night, he made it home without being seen. After a hot shower, he was finally able to painfully pull the fake tits from his chest. He went to bed and had a fitful night of sleep, haunted by images of huge dicks being forced down his throat.

***

The next morning, Jimmy woke up in his own bed and thought maybe all of the stuff that happened had just been a bad dream. Or maybe not so bad? His dick was fully erect and leaking precum onto the sheets as if he had been in the middle of a wet dream. Jimmy's mouth tasted terrible, and as he looked left and saw the fake tits on his nightstand it dawned on him that none of this was a dream. The taste in his mouth was residue from all the sperm he swallowed, and everything had really happened. He was thankful the ordeal was finally over.

He went to the bathroom to take a leak and brush his teeth, and as he returned to his bedroom the buzz of a text message came from his phone on the dresser. Jimmy picked up the phone and unlocked it, then stared in horror at the message:

"Good morning slut! Have you had breakfast yet? Probably not hungry, after everything you ate last night, right? LOL!"

Jimmy quickly texted back "Angela, please don't text me anymore. I don't think we should talk."

"Oh, you are going to do more than talk baby. Show up tonight at my place 7pm sharp. Wear your outfit from last night, it looks hot!"

Jimmy's fingers flew over the keys "No can do. That is never happening again. Goodbye."

Suddenly, a new message arrived with an attachment. As he opened it, Jimmy knew things were never going to be the same. The picture was of him, kneeling in Angela's closet, hands behind his back and his mouth filled with Bubba's huge black cock!

Jimmy moaned in frustration and confusion. How could she have a picture of this? He was inside the locked closet...then suddenly he realized, she had been planning this all along. She must have had a hidden camera inside the closet, ready to capture his humiliation. Evil bitch!

"Like what you see, baby? I can't decide yet which goes better with your lipstick, black cock or white. Maybe I should ask your friends..."

"No! Angela please, stop this."

"Stop what honey? I understand if you can't make it tonight as I requested. Maybe I should invite some of your friends over instead, for a viewing party."

"Okay, I will be there. Please, don't show that to anybody. I am begging you." Jimmy's heart was racing at the thought of anyone he knew seeing that picture of him.

"Are you sure, slut? If not, I am sure I can get a few people interested..."

"No, please Angela. I will be there at 7pm."

"Dressed for fun?"

"Yes. I will be dressed" Jimmy didn't know how he was going to glue the tits back on to his chest. Shit, he would need lipstick too...

"Well, if you insist. See you then."

Jimmy whimpered softly as he looked down and saw that his cock was stiff and drooling precum.

***

Angela put down her phone and glanced down at Jimmy's ex-girlfriend Nancy. Blonde, blue eyed and slim, Nancy knelt between Angela's legs slowly licking her shaved pussy. Angela smiled and stroked Nancy's hair, then cupped the back of her head, forcing Nancy's tongue deep inside her.

"Mmmm, you eat pussy like a natural baby" Angela purred "are you happy with how our deal is turning out?" She lightened her grip so that Nancy could catch a breath and respond.

"It is perfect! I spend all day wet just thinking about it. Can I watch the video again?" As she said this, Nancy kissed Angela's clit and swirled her tongue over it making the dominant girl shudder with pleasure.

Angela laughed softly "Sure baby. Just remember, for as long as I make him our slave bitch...you are mine."

Angela thought again about what a bad move Jimmy made in breaking up with her friend. What was that saying about a woman scorned? Well, he would have plenty of time to learn his lesson. In the meantime, Nancy was proving to be a worthy distraction.

Angela pushed her friend's face back to her dripping pussy "Keep licking, slut..."

To be continued