Jim's Discoveries Ch. 01

Story Info
The first chapter in my chronicle of my sexual explorations.
4.8k words
4.55
12.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

My parents died in a car wreck when I was eleven, and from there I was raised by my aunt and uncle. They were good people, but were strict, and generally cold. Affection wasn't the norm from either of them, especially Uncle Mark. Aunt Toni was a bit warmer, but it was still a far cry from life with my parents. They had no children, so taking me in was quite a change for them.

Sex was a taboo subject at their house. There were no discussions about sex at any time with them. I knew from talking with friends at school that most of their dads got Playboy or similar, but those didn't exist at Uncle Mark and Aunt Toni's house, and I wasn't allowed to have sleepovers, so I never saw one.

Somewhere along the way, I did find that catalogs would arrive for Aunt Toni with lingerie ads, which I enjoyed looking through when no one was around. They were incredibly tame, but seeing pictures of women in underwear was still a thrill. At my young age I was very intrigued by nylons, especially.

As hard as it is to imagine in today's world, I was 18 the first time I came. I was down in the basement, laying on the couch, face down, and was looking at the latest catalog's lingerie pictures. I must have been rocking my pelvis back and forth, but suddenly, the sensation changed, and I came for the first time. I was scared at first, which I imagine is normal for innocent boys, but it felt very good, and aside from the cum in my underwear, everything went back to normal. I asked my best friend, Danny, about it, and he laughed, and said, "Haven't you ever jacked off?" I admitted that not only had I not jacked off, I didn't even know what that meant. He said he wasn't going to show me, but that the next time I was looking at the lingerie catalog, I could put some Vaseline or cold cream on my hand and use it to stroke my cock.

Naturally, I couldn't wait for the chance to try this. What his instructions didn't indicate was how much Vaseline to use or what he meant by stroking it, but even my clumsy first attempts felt good, although I didn't cum from them. Eventually, I realized that wrapping my hand around the shaft and going up and down the length of it felt better than anything I'd yet experienced, and before long, I came. Danny also didn't prepare me for was that unlike my previous orgasm, when I had been lying face down and came into my pants, when laying on my back with my pants off, my cum shot out in several long ropes, landing on the catalog, my chest, my face, and even in my hair. I was shocked by the amount and the distance, but fascinated by it, too. I remember wanting to try it again, and being young, it was easy to just pick back I where I left off. I soon realized that even with enough Vaseline, your cock will get sore from stroking it too many times, and that the first cumshot of the day was always the most explosive, even if the second sometimes had a more pleasurable sensation.

For the next several months, I found myself stroking my cock every chance I got. I branched out from the basement to my bedroom and to the woods behind the house. Once, I even came onto Aunt Toni's dirty nylons, but the idea of staining them made me decide that was a bad idea, so I quickly washed them and never did that again.

One summer evening the summer when I was 19, Aunt Toni was complaining about her feet being sorer than usual. She was on her feet for hours at a time at work, and her feet and calves would ache by day's end, so it wasn't unusual for her to ask for a foot rub in the evenings. This particular evening, I suggested that she lay on their bed and that I would rub them, and that afterwards, she should soak them in Epsom salts. She thought it was a great idea and headed in to lie down. It was a warm evening, and I was in a t-shirt and shorts, while she had on the cotton dress and stockings she wore to work. She asked if I minded if she left her stockings on, and I naturally said no.

Things started off as normal as could be, with me working the soles of her feet with my thumbs, and eventually massaging her calves. Aunt Toni had very nice legs (she dressed very plainly, and never dolled herself up, but she was quite a pretty woman with what appeared to be a great body), and as I continued working on her calves, I eventually moved up on the bed until I was straddling her left leg.

As I continued working on her calves, I moved up to her thighs. This was further up than I normally massaged her, but as I ran my thumbs up her hamstrings, she expressed how good it felt and how tight the muscles were, so I kept going. Reaching past her knees caused my cock to rub against her stocking-clad calf through my shorts, and it quickly became hard. I was torn between how good it felt and hoping she wouldn't notice and get angry.

By now, I was at the top of her stockings and my hands were rubbing from her nylons up onto her bare skin. She shifted slightly to give me easier access, and before long, my hands are stroking her legs from her knees all the way up her thighs, and my fingers were even coming into contact with the crotch of her white cotton panties. She moved her hips slightly as I did so, but said nothing. As these long strokes up and down the back of her thighs continued for a couple of minutes, I noticed that I could feel the heat coming from between her legs, and that a vertical dark area appeared on the crotch of her panties. Immediately, my mind went from thinking about the massage to thinking about her pussy, and almost immediately, my cock, which had been straining against my shorts as it pressed against her leg, exploded. I managed to not moan, although, in hindsight, between the pulsing of my cock and a change in my breathing I have no doubt she noticed. Her leg stiffened slightly, but she didn't say anything. Fearing that my cum would leak through my underwear and shorts, I moved up off her leg slightly, but continued working on her thighs. The wet spot in her panties was now quite a bit bigger.

A slight noise from behind me caused me to turn my head, where I saw Uncle Mark standing in the doorway in his robe and pajamas. "Oh, shit", I thought, "I'm really gonna get it." I got up, and he entered the bedroom. He didn't say anything, but instead he walked over to the bed, reached under Aunt Toni's dress, and pulled her panties down and off. Once they were off, he shrugged off his robe, stepped out of his pajama pants, revealing a full erection, got up on the bed between Aunt Toni's legs, and slowly inserted his cock into her.

Once he was fully inside her, he paused for a moment, then began slowly stroking in and out. I took a step back from the bed, just trying to wrap my head around this crazy scene that was being played out in front of me. It was clear from their moans and their facial expressions that they were both getting a great deal of pleasure from it, which helped me to relax. Uncle Mark continued fucking her as I moved around the room a little, trying to absorb everything I could about their lovemaking. At one point, I was crouching down, hoping to see Aunt Toni's pussy, but my view was completely blocked by Uncle Mark's balls, so I gave up on that idea and went back around to the side of the bed. As I did so, on two occasions, he withdrew from her completely before sliding his cock back inside her. I think he was trying to let me see things better, but he was causing a shadow on Aunt Toni, so I never could see her pussy, just his now glistening cock. The second time he did it, his hands were on her ass cheeks, and he pulled them apart slightly, and I could see her asshole when he did. It was a soft pink in color, and over the years, I've come to realize how uncommon that is.

Aside from pulling out twice, they seemed to be almost oblivious to my presence, although at one point Aunt Toni reached over and took my hand as Uncle Mark continued thrusting into her, and as his pace quickened, she squeezed my hand tighter. When he gave a final lunge, he groaned loudly, then became still. Aunt Toni smiled, then released my hand, as Uncle Mark caught his breath.

He got up, his cock still semi-hard and dripping, turned to me and said, "Now, you try." I wasn't sure what to say. Aunt Toni looked at me and said, "It looks like you're ready, sweetie. Why don't you get out of those wet shorts and come over here." I was so focused on what had been going on that I hadn't even realized that my cock was threatening to tear a hole in my shorts, and that my earlier orgasm had left an obvious stain on them. Between the cum stain and the prospect of being naked in front of them, I was embarrassed, but much more than that, I was excited to the point of almost shaking. I climbed onto the bed, and as I moved to where my uncle had been, I could finally see Aunt Toni's pussy. It was still open from being fucked by Uncle Mark, and his white cum was oozing out, making a sharp contrast to her pink lips and her light brown bush.

Being completely inexperienced, I knew about where to be, but not necessarily how to get there, and my cock was sitting in the crack of her ass. I tried squirming a bit to see if that helped, but it didn't, as I was not only out of position, but also sticky from my earlier orgasm. Aunt Toni understood the issue and reached back and guided me to her vagina with her hand. Between my massage, being fucked, and the addition of Uncle Mark's cum, she was incredibly wet, so my cock slid right in.

The sensation was incredible. While my lubed-up hand felt good, it didn't compare to the warmth, the softness, the textures, the wetness, and the pressures created by her pussy. I began thrusting in and out of her at a break-neck pace. In my clumsiness, I slipped out of her and by the time I realized I was no longer inside her, I had already banged into the vestibule between her clit and her pee hole, which didn't feel good to either of us. "Jim, sweetie, slow down a little. I'm not going anywhere,", she said as she reached back and took hold of my cock again, putting me back in place. Once I was back inside her, I began fucking her at a slower pace, which, if anything, felt even better than going fast, and in just a minute or two I had an orgasm that topped any I'd ever had. I simply couldn't believe how good it felt.

After a minute or so of gasping for breath and returning from orbit, I eased out of her and sat back on the bed. Uncle Mark was still there, his cock about halfway erect again. I looked down and saw my aunt's beautiful pussy, her lips still swollen and parted, with a mixture of my cum and my uncle's seeping out of her. She looked back and said, "That sounded like it felt good." I stammered out that it was the best feeling I'd experienced. "Better than being by yourself in the basement?" I must have turned about a dozen shades of red, stuttering out some lame protestation that I didn't know what she was talking about. They both chuckled, and Uncle Mark said, "Jim, do you think we were never your age? Everyone does it. It's part of learning about your body and what you like and don't like. And it's not just young people who play with themselves. I still do it, and so does your Aunt Toni."

I was at a loss for words. "Girls do it, too? And you two? Wow! I always felt dirty, sneaking off to do it, even though it feels so good. I knew from talking to Danny that most guys, um, jacked off, but I figured that girls would think we were disgusting perverts if they knew what guys did. They both laughed and said that I was probably right, but that girls had wants and needs, too, and that they would understand, although they probably wouldn't understand how often guys my age did it.

I grew increasingly relaxed, but given everything that had happened already, discussing the fact that I wasn't a deviant for masturbating was fairly tame. Although she had moved a little, I could still see Aunt Toni's pussy and asshole, the former of which was still leaking a little bit of cum, and my cock started to rise. Feeling emboldened, I said, "Um, Aunt Toni, can we maybe do that again?" She laughed, and said, "Don't you think you've had enough fun for one night?" I asked if anything like tonight would ever happen again, and she said no, probably not. She asked if I was able to go again, and I said I was already hard. She said okay, but as I was about to move back over, she said to wait. She said she wanted to turn over, as that was how most people did it, and she wanted to teach me how to make a girl feel good sexually.

When she turned over, her dress was still up around her waist, revealing her dense, light-brown bush. She said that before I touched a girl below the waist, there should be lots of kissing and that I would almost certainly have been fondling, or maybe even kissing, her breasts. As she said it, she took my left hand and placed it on her right breast. I didn't know what to do, so I rubbed my palm back and forth. As I did so, I could feel her nipple begin to harden. Aunt Toni said that felt good, but that I should gently squeeze them, and that when her nipples hardened like that, I should roll them gently between my thumb and finger, and that I could tug on them softly.

I asked if I should kiss them through her dress. She said that wouldn't really work, that a girl would have to have her top off or at least open in order for me to kiss them. She paused for a moment, then unbuttoned her dress. She had a front-clasping bra, and after she undid it she lay back again. Her tits were round and firm, capped with areolas about the size of a half dollar. I leaned over to kiss them, but she said I should caress them with my hand first. She said that because the fabric layers were gone, I needed to be even more gentle than before, as they were very sensitive.

I did my best to gently pleasure her beautiful tits. Once again, her nipples responded immediately to my touch, becoming rock hard and poking up about a half an inch. Aunt Toni had her eyes closed and was breathing harder than before. Without being asked, I bent down and gave her right nipple a soft kiss, then took it into my mouth, sucking on it gently. Aunt Toni moaned and said, "That's very good, Jim. Just like that." I switched to her left breast, repeating my efforts there.

After working on her tits for a few minutes, Aunt Toni said I should stop. I didn't want to, but I tried to remember that this was her teaching me how to give pleasure, so I complied. She said, "At this point, she should be ready for you to touch her below. Slowly let your hand slide from my breasts down past my stomach until you reach my pubic hair. Run your fingers through it. Yes, just like that. That will feel nice to her. Slide your hand down between my legs. You see the outer lips have hair, and the smaller inner lips don't. You're going to want to gently stroke the outer lips at first, then you can move to the inner lips. Go slow, and make sure you're being really gentle. That's nice, Jim. Now, you can see that at the bottom of the lips is the opening you were in earlier. That's called my vagina, but a lot of people call it a pussy. There are other names for it, too. At the top of the lips is a little bump. That's called my clitoris, and it's just as sensitive as your penis is. If you really want to please your lady, once you have her excited, you can begin to very softly touch her clitoris. Take your finger and rub it in a circle over my...yes, just like that! Don't stop. Press just a little harder. That's it. Keep going. Oh, you're going to make me come. Oh! OH! YES! YES!"

Eventually, her shouts became whimpers, and she moved my hand off her clit. As her breathing returned to normal, she told me that if I always made sure that my lady had an orgasm first, that I wouldn't have any difficulty getting her to give me sex. She said, "Speaking of sex, are you still hard?" I showed her that I was. She said that after her orgasm she was very sensitive, so I needed to go slow, especially at first, but that she might be able to have another orgasm while I was fucking her. She said I would definitely be able to feel it if she did.

I knelt between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her sex. She felt hot to the touch and was still very wet. I slowly pushed forward and slid into her. Right away I noticed that I was going at a different angle than when she was face down, and I felt like I was able to deeper than before. I went all the way until our bodies met, and I could feel her bush touching mine.

Aunt Toni told me to lean forward and to balance my weight on my knees and elbows. She said that if I did that it would allow my body to rub against her clitoris, which would feel even better to her. I was eager to learn how to be a great lover, so I did as she asked, and instinctively rocked my hips forward as I got to my deepest point, which caused the shaft of my cock to rub her clit.

Because I had already cum twice, I was able to relax and enjoy the sensation of my cock sliding in and out of her without feeling like I was going to cum again any second. As I continued fucking her, Aunt Toni started raising her hips to meet my thrusts, and her breathing became ragged. "Please don't stop!" she hissed. Her body jerked beneath me, and I felt her pussy contract, clamping down on my cock. I tried to keep fucking her at a steady pace, but between the undulations of her body and her rhythmic squeezing of my cock, it became harder to do, and the excitement of her orgasm caused mine to start building up. Aunt Toni could tell, and said, "Go ahead, Jim." I stroked in and out in shorter strokes, maximizing the sensation of changing directions, and in a matter of a just a few more seconds, I was thrown into another massive orgasm. My cock spasmed, although I doubt I had much cum left to shoot, and my whole body shook.

When I came to my senses, I looked down at Aunt Toni. She was sweaty, her face was flushed, her hair was a mess, and I had been dripping my own sweat onto her neck and her chest. As I raised myself upright, my view continued from her face down to her magnificent tits to the dense thatch of hair, to her cunt, still holding onto my now wilting cock. It was the most amazing sight I'd ever beheld.

As my cock continued to return to its normal it slowly slipped out of her. More cum seeped out of her, although not as much this time. Between what I had already pumped out onto the two of us (and the bed), and the fact that I didn't shoot much on my third time in just an hour or so, there wasn't all that much.

Poor Uncle Mark had been sitting the whole time, watching us. As I looked over, his cock was swollen to the point that it looked ready to burst. Aunt Toni followed my eyes, saw his aching cock, and said, "Oh, honey, I'm sorry! I got so caught up in teaching Jim how to do it I didn't even think about the fact that watching us would get you hard again. Can I help? I'm a little sore down there, but I don't want to leave you with blue balls." Once again, Aunt Toni surprised me by using the term blue balls and by understanding how they can hurt.

Uncle Mark just nodded and laid back on the bed. Aunt Toni turned toward him and gently took his cock in her hand. She stroked it a time or two, then lowered her mouth onto it. Uncle Mark closed his eyes and sighed deeply. "Aunt Toni, what are you doing?" I asked, as I honestly had no idea. She raised her head up and said, "I'm giving him oral sex, or a blowjob, as it's commonly called. Oral sex is part of a normal, healthy sex life. Women get oral sex, too. The common term for that is being eaten, but you shouldn't use your teeth. Think of the things I showed you how to do with your fingers, but imagine using your tongue and your lips instead. Now, if you'll pardon me for a few minutes, I need to attend to your uncle."

She had been softly stroking him while she was telling me about oral sex, and now went back to work with her mouth. I could see that her cheeks were pulled in, and I said, "Are you just massaging him with your hand and your mouth, or are you sucking on it like a straw?"

12