Jim's Girls Ch. 06: JP's Homecoming

Story Info
Jim takes Pain Slave back home with JP to clean house.
6k words
4.37
3.3k
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
105 Followers

Jim was standing at the bar in a giant ballroom, by himself, sipping his double rye with two rocks while his slave girls played a challenge that was rigged. He now knew it but could not stop it. Anne was going to breed two of them to any male she chose and keep the offspring. He had been duped.

Anne said he got his master's degree out of figuring it out before she even pulled the trap but that did not help his mood. A stupid cow of a patron of hers had burned his pet with soup and he had requested Madam Swift's ass in compensation.

Anne had inadvertently offered one of her serving girls up for his pleasure and there were two nymphic domestic servants in his room that he had enjoyed earlier so all was not lost for a weekend of pleasure. He was just sad that he could not protect his girls. The bar tender touched the bud in his ear and said, "Your room is ready Sir, do you need an escort?"

"No, I know where it is now. Unless I need and escort?" Jim stated and asked.

The bartender winked and spoke. "The Mistress has let it be known that you have run of the house." Jim was impressed at how her news traveled.

Jim headed up to his room and set his empty glass on the tray of a passing server on his way. She smiled a knowing smile that he did not see in his focused rage. Jim opened his door, and the domestic nymphs were on their knees naked as he entered.

Neither girl was nineteen and neither was five feet tall. Both had firm round breasts and nice round asses. Their hair was black, both had blue eyes and he could not be mad at them either. He settled down a little and asked the first, "Is the door mat and her husband here?"

"Yes, Sir, Miss Greta got both ready for you. She also delivered a serving girl, and that girl is attached to a post with a gift for you. Would you like to do this in the tuxedo, or would you rather be more comfortable?" the two asked, interrupting each other.

He began to remove his tuxedo and hand the components to the girls. "What would you two prefer I wear to reprimand an uppity bitch and to enjoy the niceties of a young woman such as you two presents?"

"Sir, we prefer you naked," the first said. "Your 9" cock is beautiful when you swing it." The second stated.

Jim stood before the two and lifted the ED pills supplied from the corner of the dresser, "Naked punishments it is. I hope you two are ready to service said 9" because you are going to get to. I like you both and I want to watch you dance on my cock!"

They both faked swooned, but he knew they liked what he said. He walked into the sitting area of his suite and the couches, chairs and tables were missing. A cage was on the side near the bathroom door and the little man from dinner was naked and his tiny cock was covered in stainless steel.

He had his hands cuffed behind his back and a tight rope held a stiff collar up to the cage he was held in.

"You will spend the night this way, but tomorrow, your wife will treat you differently. Do you accept that?" Jim asked the little man. He bobbed his head as much as he could.

Jim saw the serving girl kneeling in front of a post with her collar tight to it. She was now wearing an armbinder and still had the belt and tray. A fifth of rye and a large bucket of ice was on the tray and pushing down on the rings in her tits painfully.

The leather in the buckles for the straps on the tray had been replaced with short chains. Jim immediately went and removed the bottle and the bucket. An Ice pick was in the bucket and gave Jim an idea.

Jim placed the bucket and the bottle on a counter and removed the clip from her collar to the short post.

"You stand here with your legs apart." Pointing to his two domestics.

"You lick her pussy; you eat her ass. The two of you are doing this because you left a guest of mine in a painful situation without telling me upon my arrival she was in pain."

Jim then kissed the server on the mouth and stuck his tongue in between her lips.

"Don't orgasm, I don't want to have to punish you, I want to make love to your ass cheeks with my hands and my whips. I will punish you if you orgasm before I say you can."

She moaned as the first girl's tongue grazed her asshole. Jim removed the tray and placed it on the counter with his whiskey.

The debutante turned sixty-five, was strictly bound. She had a spreader bar between her Victorian lace-up calf boots. They had her ankles five feet apart and she was just over 5'10" tall. A spreader bar had her thighs over 3' apart above the knee.

Gertrude was bent at the waist and her arms were in a tight rubber sheath. Hands together in a praying position three feet above her ass. Straps around the sheath at forearm, elbow and just below the shoulder were as tight as Greta could get them.

A rubber hood covered her head from her upper lip up and her long dark tangled hair stuck out the top with a rubber strap woven through it and tied to the ceiling holding her head up. The hood covered her eyes, and he could see something stuffed in her ears as the rubber bulged in the center of each ear.

A large hard ball was pulled tight in her mouth, and he could see her trying to work the ball as a stream of saliva connected her chin to the ground. Gertrude's fat soft breasts hung vertically from her chest in two white tubes touching below her chest and swinging as she tried to orient herself.

Jim walked up behind her holding the ice pick and the server was worried about the woman's life. Jim rubbed the woman's ass like he was assessing it then reached with one hand and began to play with her heavily hair covered pussy.

Gertrude began to rock and moan with his manipulations. Jim then began to use the Ice pick to poke at her clitoris. He brought the woman right to the edge with his fingers and kept her there he laid his hand on the small of her back and looked over at his new lover. She saw mischief in his eyes. He brought the hag to the edge again and shoved the pick vertically through her clitoris and hood in one motion.

Gertrude stood on her toes and a shriek exited past the gag. Urine poured down Gertrude's legs as a small drip of blood began to fall from her clit to the floor. With the two domestics between her legs, the server could not help it she orgasmed and began to cry.

Jim walked to her, licked the tears from her face and said, "Thank you for a reason to enjoy your ass even more."

The server then saw his compassion and knew she was in for a night she would not forget. He took the rings from her nipples and sucked each as the ring came free. Jim pulled the pick from the debutant's clit. Knelt and used the split ring holding the keys to her husband's hand cuffs.

Worked the split ring through the hole that remained in the flesh, and Gertrude now wore the keys to JP's cuffs on her clit. Jim took the pick and pushed it through each nipple, attaching the rings previously on the server. Jim attached both rings then hung the tray from the fresh piercings.

Gertrude's ass was still untouched. Jim removed her ball gag and pulled Gertrude's tongue out. Jim drove the pick vertically from the bottom of her tongue up and through the thickest part, holding it as far out her mouth as he could pull it.

Jim then went to work on her fat ass with a bamboo rod. He did not stop swinging until she stopped moving. From just above her knees up to her lower back was a crisscross of red welts and bruises. The flesh was black, blue, red, and bleeding.

Gertrude screamed out but no more sound came from her strained vocal cords, and Jim was worn out. He stood her next to the bed. Hooked the tray's belt around her fat waist. Put the bucket of ice and the half full bottle of rye on the tray that was pulling down on her nipples. Left the ice pick through her tongue.

Jim left Gertrude's hands in the arm binder and stood her as his nightstand. The server slowly sucked and throated her new master for the next hour, knowing that he was going to enjoy her ass in the morning but reveling in the two small women between her legs as she enjoyed what was between his.

The woman's husband, JP had cum three times and was caged. JP could not touch himself but just the sight pushed him over the top. JP slept satisfied. Jim slept with his cock in or near the server's mouth. She slept with his cock in or near her mouth and two small women between her legs.

Morning brought the two smaller domestics awake. They each started to lick and suck what was in front of them. The server woke to pleasure through her crotch, she began to lick and service the meat in her mouth. It was growing and getting harder and harder as she worked it. In his waking Jim pushed down on the back of her head.

Jim moaned and buried it in her throat. He fully woke to himself emptying in the server's mouth and throat as she eyed him from his crotch. He smiled and rolled off the bed, leaving her to enjoy the tongues in her holes. The woman acting as his nightstand felt a weight lifted off her screaming nipples and her still blinded eyes could see none of what had occurred.

The icepick still held her tongue outside her mouth. The bottle and a bucket of melted ice water no longer pulled her nipples toward the floor. Her clit ached and the keys pulled the ring every time she moved slightly.

Jim collected the server and the two domestics. The server's name was Cissy. The domestics said they could not reveal their names. They had iron clad contracts and needed to finish them. They took his contact and said they would contact him when the contract was up. Jim departed with Cissy on a lead and naked. He showed Cissy around the breakfast table and let Anne know that she was leaving with him.

"The woman sent up with her wimpy husband. I ringed her cunt. The tongue is ready to ring, I could not find any suitable. I would like one that is large enough that I don't have to fork the tongue, I might later, but won't let her use it either. Lock her in the cage with her husband and have them put into my van." Jim explained to the butler.

Anne was on the deck with her beauty at her feet. Anne had a cup of coffee and the pony wrangler stood next to her if Jim remembered correctly. Jim walked up with his new possession, joined Anne at the table.

"Kneel Cissy." Jim said and the woman knelt at his feet. "How did my girls perform last night; I was otherwise occupied and was unable to see the competition." Jim asked.

"They acquitted themselves well. As you knew they would, they lost as you knew they would." They are still in their night suspension; I have decided that I will not impregnate the two.

You figured out my moves well before I showed them so in respect to you, I am going to let you take the one possession that you have claimed. As for Gertrude and her wimp, they are now your problem." Anne said, turning to face Jim.

"You should know he is a power broker in the freight industry and quite rich. I hope they serve you well. The reason the pony wrangler is present is I still require two of yours for one year of service, a bet is a bet. I would like to train Nib and her daughter Kitty in the art of pony girls. Would this be acceptable to you?" Anne asked.

"How soon before the two domestics in my room are finished with their contractual obligation?" Jim asked.

"They each still owe me $200,000 to fulfill their contracts." Anne said, "that is two years serving as a domestic."

"Train them alongside my girls and I will find the other 200k to get them out of their last year. I also release you to modify all four to suit your needs as ponies if they can still function in society and not be considered freaks." Jim negotiated.

Anne looked at her pony wrangler and spoke. "Take him and his new girl to get his pets. Keep the two but let him take their "Pet dresses," I believe he calls them and the jewelry that they are wearing except the nose rings, keep those to mark them as his." Anne explained to the wrangler.

"He keeps everything they came with. Start them as newbies and I will send the two domestics to train alongside them. Being small of breast those two will be enhanced tomorrow to be the same as the domestics."

Anne then looked at Jim.

"The recovery time from enhancement will require three months. Their training will be limited during that time, I will split the difference with you and only extend the training by 45 days and you get the enhanced pony for free."

"I appreciate betting with you and the negotiation has been more than fair. I look forward to watching my ponies perform in 410 days. I will have it marked on my calendar. As for my master's diploma, will that come in the mail, or do I pick it up at your office?"

Jim was going to hold her to that statement. It cut three years from his career path.

"I will see you in the small conference room next to my office at 9 am on Tuesday." She said, dismissing him by petting her two prize possessions.

The wrangler turned and he saw her brand was 55 and it really made her ass look great as it jiggled and bounced in front of him. He pulled up on Cissy's lead and she fell in behind him. At the door was a pair of slip-on flats that the Head of servers had left with a note for Cissy. Jim allowed her to bend and retrieve the note, slip on the slippers, and return to follow him.

"I will give you time to read that while I get the other girls. He told 55, "I need to place her in my van before we retrieve the others."

"Yes, Sir." 55 said.

He loaded Cissy and told her there were blankets on the shelf if she wanted to wrap up in one. 55 waited patiently seeing how he cared for girls he was charged with.

Jim turned and 55 was watching some of her ponies work out on the dressage grounds. Jim asked, "Did the branding hurt long?"

55 looked him in the eye with a gleam and said, "Not nearly as long as the pleasure of training ponies for a living."

"May I touch them?" Jim asked. Her answer was to turn and place her hands flat against the side of the van and push her ass out to him. Jim softly caressed the brands with the back of his hand and was imagining how different it would feel to strike this flesh with the palm of his hand.

"Thank you. I hope my four will train well under your instruction. Please give them treats when they are good." Jim requested.

"Oh, they will have lots of treats as they learn and will get to wear lots of pretty things. Maybe Mistress will invite you to watch the futures in a few months, that should be there first outing if the enhancement and training stay on track." 55 told him.

Jim followed that shapely number to a stall in the barn where he saw his girls hanging with the buds in their ears and butterflies on their pussies. He knew the eggs were still in the van. There were no containers to catch fluids so the fluids from their mouths and cunts soaked into the straw and sawdust.

55 helped him get the girls to the ground and another pet wrangler showed up and 55 ordered her to take the three to the van and make sure they were comfortable. Jim would be along shortly.

Kitty and Nib were on the stall floor looking up at their owner questioningly. He reached down and started undoing the buckles that held Nib in bondage. The wrangler did the same for Kitty.

"I brought you out here to play and was talked into a bet. I bet you girls were well enough trained to win some competitions. I did not realize that it was a psychological game until it was too late to get out of the bet. I was, however, able to negotiate the terms and I lost the two of you for a 410-day contract. Kitty will get the breasts she so desired as will you Nib. This beautiful young lady is going to take charge of you two and teach you the art of the pony girl. You will be teamed up with two others that I have chosen to take from Mistress Anne's collection. Please train hard for me. I may be able to see you in a few months at a competition. I now need your jewelry Kitty. They will outfit both of you with new shiny bits."

Jim hugged and kissed Nib, who looked to be in shock. Kitty he held for a full minute and kissed her deeply.

"Make me proud." Jim stood and told 55, "Please have a wrangler bring those pet dresses to my van."

Jim turned and walked down the breeze way with tears in his eyes.

The wrangler put stiff training collars around the two necks now in her stable, leashed them and lifted them to their feet. She began to walk them to the medical ward for their pre-op physicals.

The world became a blur for the two. A wrangler brought Jim his property. He put Kitty's jewelry in with her eggs and put them in the glove compartment to retrieve later. He introduced Cissy to her new family.

Jim took nib's three eggs and had Cissy hold them while he inserted the three of each of the others into their vaginas and turned them on. All three let a sigh into the ball gags in their mouths. The rear doors opened, and he told the four to move to the front.

They did as a large crate was loaded with a small man and a strictly bound woman were contained in it. She wore ten-inch ballet boots. The ring above the toe of the boot had a chain through it. The other end of the three-link chain was attached to a long severe collar that held her head stationary and looked to be stretching her neck. The toe of the boots was past her shoulders. This had her back at a very uncomfortable looking arch.

Gertrude's arms were bound in a tight thick rubber binder with straps over her shoulders and crossing between her breasts. Another strap had to pass just below the breasts and held her elbows tight to her back. A third circled her waist. The fingers were in a flat praying position and a ring at the end of the sleeve had a three-link chain attaching them to a ring pulling her clit back toward her pussy crack.

This held the end of something internal to her pussy that was making odd noises and when it started up after being silent for what seemed random lengths of time her body convulsed. A hose and priming bulb stuck from her asshole. Gertrude was lying on her stomach, thick rings stuck forward from her nipples and a short heavy chain through the ring in front of the strict collar held them in tension.

A ring through the center of her tongue was thick and looked too short to be there as the front of her tongue had slid to one side as the ring was chained to the ring in front of the collar that the nipple chain went through. A very tight hood was over her eyes and skull. You could see the eyeballs dart back and forth because of the tension in the hood. He nostrils flared every time her body convulsed. Jim had an idea on how to spend the day.

Jim started the van. His pets still had their blindfold and earbuds in place, so they settled on the blankets in the back. Cissy was kneeling on one and petting the one with bright red hair in a puppy suit. Fetch felt the tenderness of a strange woman's touch as she returned to the ether of the voice in her ears.

Lori dreamed of being free to roam a large yard at a palatial mansion where her and her sister pets did nothing but please and pleasure their owner. No more waiting tables or money issues, just freedom. Thank God master's eggs were back, what an empty feeling to not have his touch continuously in her vagina.

Similar thoughts rolled through Bunny and Flop's minds as they rested with the voice to keep them company. Jim stopped at a farm supply store and returned with some needed stuff. He handed Cissy a pair of soft western style boots and a country style summer dress.

"Put those on. Leave your collar on but hang the leash on a hook in the back."

Jim opened the back doors unlocked the cage and handed the small man a pair of cargo shorts and a tee shirt along with a pair of slip-on sandals.

"Get dressed, you are going to ride shotgun and give directions to your home." Jim ordered.

Once the small man was out of the cage Jim locked the cage door again. Jim went back to the bound woman and Cissy saw him pull out what looked like a copper triangle and a pair of special pliers. He lined the woman's tongue up so the tip was against the inside of the ring. This wadded up her tongue entirely inside the ring. He squeezed the pointed ends of the copper triangle together through the tip of her tongue and around the ring passing through the center of her tongue.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
105 Followers
12