Jim's Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a few seconds to realize I had actually stopped breathing. Standing before me was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. And she was completely naked, offering herself to me.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?"

"Not one as sexy and beautiful as you," I finally stammered. She kissed me deeply as she began removing my clothes. Soon, we were both naked.

"Are you ready for dessert?" she asked. Oh yes, I was more than ready. She squealed with delight as I picked her up and set her down on the table. Her legs were spread wide and I could see she was dripping wet. "You might want to get a towel and put it under me," she said. "I tend to squirt just a little bit." I ran into the kitchen and pulled a towel out of the drawer and slid it under her ass. Then I knelt down in front of her and began licking and sucking on her gorgeous female delights.

She wrapped her legs around me, moaning and bucking her hips up to meet my face, which was firmly planted between her legs. I was loving this.

"I'm coming," she moaned after a few moments. I could feel her tremble and her legs gripped me tight. Then it happened. She screamed as her orgasm hit. My face was dripping wet as she soaked me, but I didn't care. I kept licking and sucking her, taking in her aroma.

"Fuck me, baby," she said, spreading her legs wide. "Please. Give it to me. I need your big cock inside me, right now!" I wasn't about to argue. I stood over her, my cock now harder that I could ever remember. I slid inside her, gasping as I did so. I couldn't remember feeling anything this good in my life -- not even with Donna.

"Oh, God, baby, you feel so good," I moaned.

"Your cock feels so damn good inside me, lover," Doreen said. "Fuck me to your heart's content. Make me your woman. Please." I started fucking her, enjoying the view I had. She was so sexy, laying there naked on the table, her legs spread wide. I also loved hearing her talk dirty as we fucked. Donna had never done that with me. Sure, she moaned a lot, but never anything like this.

"Fuck me, baby, keep fucking me," she moaned. "I love your cock. Fill me up, lover." On and on like this, she kept going, encouraging me to keep fucking her. I never wanted this to end. I had never felt so good with a woman before. Soon, I felt an orgasm coming.

"I'm getting ready to cum inside you," I said.

"Yes," she said. "Cum inside my pussy, baby. Fill me with your cum. Do it. Fuck me." My orgasm hit and it felt like I had ejaculated a gallon of semen inside her. Her orgasm hit at the same time and I felt her juice on my groin. I could feel her pussy grip me and milk me for every last drop. We shuddered as our mutual orgasms died down.

I held her as tight to me as possible, savoring her smooth, silky skin. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

"I love you, Jim," she said when she broke the kiss. "I've always loved you and I always will. Don't ever stop doing this to me, please. I promise you, I'll be your woman as long as you'll have me." I kissed her pretty face and smiled down at her.

"I love you too, Doreen," I said. "I wish to God I'd met you before I met Donna." She smiled back at me.

"Me too," she said. "There's one thing I want to do, though," she added, as she got off the table.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I want to suck your cock," she said. "I want to taste my pussy on your cock." She knelt down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me back to hardness. "This tastes so good," she moaned. She took my cock out of her mouth for a moment and looked up at me. "This is mine, baby," she said. "All mine."

"Damn right," I said. "You wanna go upstairs?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said. We went upstairs, arm in arm, and went into the guest bedroom. The bed was a bit smaller than the one that used to be in the master bedroom, but there was plenty of room for Doreen and I. We made love on that bed for what seemed like hours before finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, she woke me up with another blowjob -- something else Donna had never done before. Then we took a nice long shower together. I felt like a new man, and I had this wonderful woman to thank for that. We padded downstairs, naked, and I made some coffee while she cooked up some breakfast.

I sat in a stool at the breakfast counter and watched as Donna made bacon and eggs, wearing nothing but an apron to keep the grease from burning her.

"I could get used to this," I told her as I watched her sexy ass. She laughed.

"I hope so, cowboy," she said. "Because I intend to do this every chance I get."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yep," she said. "You have no idea how long I've dreamed of being with you." She pulled out two plates and filled them both with bacon and eggs. We sat at the counter as we ate our breakfast.

"So, what's on your agenda for the day?" she asked when she finished.

"I have things to finish up around here," I said. "I need to start getting the place ready to sell. I have a feeling the court will order it sold anyway, so I might as well get a head start on it."

"I saw the master bedroom," she said. "Looks strange seeing it empty like that. Are you going to replace the master bedroom set?"

"Eventually, but not before I know what's going to happen with the place," I told her.

"That makes sense," she said.

"What's on your plate?" I asked.

"You mean, besides lounging around naked and getting you all hot and bothered?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah, besides that," I said.

"Well, I had an idea I wanted to run by you," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"How about I grab a few things from my apartment and keep them here, and I stick around to help you out. That way, you can get the place ready for the market sooner and we can be together and get to know each other better," she said. "What do you think?" I thought about it for a moment before answering.

"I like that idea," I said. "We just have to be careful, though. The last thing I want is Donna filing against me."

"You're right," she said. "But somehow I don't think that's going to be too much of a problem. I know my sister, and I suspect she's accepted the fact that the two of you are done. But I promise to be careful. If anyone asks, I'll say that I'm here helping you out through a difficult situation. I'll stay at my little studio apartment one or two nights a week, but the rest of the time I'll be here with you." I thought about it for a moment before answering.

"Consider it a deal," I said.

"Good," she said, giving me a kiss. "I want you to know I meant what I said last night."

"What's that?" I asked.

"That I love you," she said. "I've always loved you. And I'll always be here for you, no matter what. I'll never treat you the way Donna did."

"And I love you too, Doreen," I said, kissing her on the lips. I actually did love her, and I hoped this wasn't just a "rebound" relationship. "I'm already feeling better about all this stuff. And it's all thanks to you." She kissed me one more time before standing up.

"Well, I guess I'd better get dressed and head out," she said. "I'll be back this afternoon, okay?"

"Sure, that works," I said. "Oh, wait just a second," I added, grabbing my jeans off the floor where they had been left last night. I pulled out my key ring and handed her Donna's old house key. "Just in case I'm not here when you get back. I'll give you her old garage door opener as well. And I'll have to give you the security code for the alarm."

After we got all that ironed out, Doreen headed upstairs, threw her dress on and headed out. The next two weeks were wonderful. Doreen spent most nights with me, and she was a huge help, especially after I went back to work. We got a lot done around the place, and even painted most of the interior walls.

She understood the nature of my job required that I sometimes work late or out of town now and again, and she was perfectly fine with it. On those nights, she went back to her apartment and we would stay in touch over Skype until she had to go to bed.

The most important thing for me was developing trust, and Doreen seemed to sense that without me saying anything. If I had to work, I would make it a habit of letting her know, either with a call or a text. She would do the same if she had to make a run to the store or head to her apartment. By the end of the two weeks, it seemed like old hat to us both.

It would be an understatement to say that she went a long way to healing my heart over those two weeks. It almost seemed like a pre-honeymoon honeymoon and we learned a lot about each other. It turned out we had a lot in common, even in our taste of music.

I also learned that she was a bit of a closet nudist, and loved staying naked around the house as often as she could. I enjoyed that as well and, even though it took some getting used to, I found that I liked it as well. But only if she were there with me. The idea of lounging around naked by myself just seemed a bit strange...

Eventually, the date for our online hearing rolled around. I was surprised that Donna hadn't tried to contact me during the previous two weeks, but I really didn't mind that she hadn't tried to call me. Doreen came by and sat off to the side so she could listen in.

I dressed for the online meeting and listened as my lawyer explained what would happen. As he described it, since Donna wasn't contesting anything, the hearing should be over in about 15 minutes or so. Nevertheless, the judge had allowed for a full hour just in case.

"Between you and me, I think he likes to take a break in between these things," my lawyer said. Soon, everyone was online -- the judge, the bailiff, the court reporter, my self and my attorney. Donna, however, was not online.

"Mr. Winthrop," the judge said. "Do you have any reason why Mrs. Fielding isn't online?"

"No, your honor, I don't," my lawyer said. "I sent her an email with the instructions a couple days ago but I haven't heard from her."

"Mr. Fielding, have you heard from your wife?" the judge asked.

"No, sir, I haven't," I told him.

"All right," he said. "Bailiff, I want you to contact the sheriff's office. Get them out to Mrs. Fielding's address immediately. If there's no good reason for her to not be online, have her taken into custody."

"Yes, sir," the bailiff said. We sat around, cooling our heels waiting for something to happen. Finally, after about 45 minutes, the bailiff returned.

"Your honor, I just heard from the deputies who were dispatched to Mrs. Fielding's residence," he said. "According to them, both Mrs. Fielding and her companion were found deceased. The medical examiner has been called to the location."

"I see," the judge said. "Thank you, bailiff. Mr. Fielding, it appears your petition for divorce has been rendered moot by your wife's untimely death. I'll wait until I get the official word from the medical examiner before I officially close the case. In the meantime, please accept my condolences and the condolences of the court for your loss."

"Thank you, your honor," I said. The judge, bailiff and the reporter left the call, leaving just me and my attorney.

"I'm sorry about this, Mr. Fielding," he said. "If you like, I can take care of your wife's probate. I assume she didn't have a will."

"No, she didn't," I said. "Thanks." I held Doreen as she cried over Donna's death. I felt a bit of sadness as well. Thanks to Doreen, I no longer hated Donna, but I still hated what she had done. Then I remembered telling Donna I wished to never see her alive again, and I felt a pang of guilt. It was something said in anger, but it still ate at me.

Epilogue:

A couple weeks later, the state began reopening and life started to return to some semblance of normal. The autopsy on Donna and her lover revealed that both of them had died from the coronavirus, however, the medical examiner found that both of them had taken rather large quantities of illegal drugs. The ME also reported that Donna was also pregnant. No doubt, with her lover's child. For some reason, neither of them had thought to go to the hospital.

I agreed to attend the funeral, mostly to support Doreen and her parents. Fortunately, I had taken out a term life insurance policy on both Donna and I through the bank, so her final expenses were more than covered.

Alan and Linda were both happy to learn that Doreen and I were together as a couple. I'm still not sure where our relationship is going, but I suspect I'll be popping the question before too long. Right now, she's showing me just how much she loves me, and I have to admit, I'm enjoying it. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to concentrate on this beautiful woman for a while...