Jin & Lucy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack993
Jack993
83 Followers

"What have you learned?" she asked, not allowing her daughter to stand up.

Lucy knew the answer her mother was looking for and though it hurt her pride to say it, she did. "To speak respectfully to my mother and not be arrogant."

"What else?"

"To not have images like that on my phone."

"Not just that," said Lynn, "You must also make sure not to be friends with people that send such things."

"I will," said Lucy. "Please may I stand up?"

"Not yet. From now on I shall be checking your phone and you computer regularly to make sure that you are not looking at anything inappropriate. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Lucy had expected that.

"And from Monday," continued Lynn, "you will begin the internship at your father's firm. I will tell him tonight to make arrangements for you." The job was a natural step forward for Lucy after getting her MBA and would help her get a foothold into the marketing world. Both Lynn and her husband had been greatly vexed by her initial refusal but had decided to give her some time, hoping that she could come to the right conclusion on her own. However, it was clear to Lynn now that that had been a mistake. Lucy's feeble attempts at searching for a job and her behaviour today were proof that more than anything her children needed discipline.

"No," begged Lucy. This hurt her more than all the twenty hits put together.

"You will," said Lynn, firmly, "and that is final."

Lucy wanted to protest more but she just didn't have the strength. It had been over fifteen minutes now that she had been in this position and she was close to collapsing.

"Well?" asked Lynn, she wasn't going to be satisfied until she had a verbal answer.

"Okay," said Lucy, meekly, finally swallowing down her pride.

"You may stand up now."

Lucy stood up with a groan; her legs were feeling a little wobbly. She gently ran her hand over her bum and winced as she felt a sharp, stinging pain. It was going to be a while before she could sit down comfortably. "May I get dressed?" she asked.

"You may," Lynn said, going to put the ruler back in the drawer.

Lucy wished she could just grab her clothes and run out of there, but she knew that her mother wouldn't let her leave until she was properly dressed, underwear and all.

She put her panties on first, wanting to get the worst of it over with. The soft cotton fabric clung to her skin and made it feel as if her bum was on fire, but she didn't protest, she was far too busy thinking about the internship. She hated her mother for bringing that up. It was in no way related to what had happened. What did a picture on her phone have to do with her career choices? Did her mother think that she was going to become a porn star or something? What made it even more annoying was that she knew that it was entirely possible that her mother was thinking exactly that.

She felt better after she was dressed; even though her circumstances hadn't changed she at least didn't feel as helpless.

"Are you really going to make me do the internship?" she asked.

"Did I not say that," said Lynn, annoyed that her daughter was still defying her. "Now leave, before I decided to give you twenty more hits. There will be no more protesting, you will do the internship and you will do it well. Do not make me even more displeased with you than I already am."

Lucy wanted to say more, but she didn't, there was no use; the battle was lost. So, she balled up her fists and left, resisting the urge to slam the door behind her. Her steady walk down the hallway quickly turned into a jog and by the time she reached the stairs she was running. She needed to get away. She ran up the stairs to the second floor bathroom— since neither Jin nor Lucy's bedroom had a lock on the door, this was the only place where they could get some privacy. She shut herself inside and, grabbing her bath towel from its rung, she held it up to her face and screamed as loud as she could, pouring out all of her anger, and frustration and pain. It felt so good to just let it all out, even if it was like this. When she was finished she put the towel away and undressed. She stepped into the shower, and very gently began splashing cool water on to her bum.

Jin cautiously stuck his head out from his bedroom door; his sister hadn't seen him as she rushed past. He had run up to his bedroom after the spanking had ended, afraid that he would either get discovered spying or get caught in the crossfire of emotions. He was pleased with how everything had turned out, he had thought that Lucy would simply get grounded for a week or too, but this was much better.

He himself had been a victim to similar punishments over the years and so he knew how awful they were. However, this was the first time that he had heard somebody else being punished, and to his surprise it felt good. So good in-fact, that he had even got an erection while he was standing outside hearing the smack of the ruler on his sister's bottom. He wished there was a way he could see her bum now. It was ironic, after all the times that he had been forced to see his sister naked, now, the one time when he did want to see her, he couldn't. Such is life, he told himself.

Despite that little grievance he was still happy; he couldn't stop smiling. It just felt so good to get revenge on his sister, and it wasn't just for what she had done to him in the past few weeks, it was also for the millions of times and had teased and tormented him over the years. As an added bonus, when he had hacked into Lucy's phone he had also deleted that embarrassing video that she had of him.

"Take that," he mouthed in Lucy's direction. He then laughed and closed the door to his bedroom.

Jack993
Jack993
83 Followers
12