JJ and Ashley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memories of the night before and that very morning combined with JJ's scent and her own practiced fingers made quick work of Ashley's arousal. She lay panting on her bed, swallowing the saliva that was pooling in her mouth. Exhaling slowly to slow her pounding heart Ashley pulled her fingers from her pants and cleaned off her fingers, something she'd started doing late one night her sophomore year in college.

Sitting up slowly, Ashley checked the time. She had three hours before the group skype call. She definitely needed a shower before then. She smelled like girl sex and waffles, not that they would know. It would be distracting though.

Standing, Ashley gathered clean clothes together and crossed the hall to the bathroom. She stripped off her clothing while the water heated up. That was when she noticed the hickey JJ had just left on her neck. Shit. Someone was bound to notice. "Hair down today, I guess." Ashley muttered to her reflection.

Ashley stepped into the spray and tipped her head back, letting the warm water soak her hair. A hand crept up her neck, massaging the spot where JJ had left her love bite. Her small smile faded. Was what they'd done considered sex? Had she just had sex on a first date?

She mechanically began shampooing, her mind starting to whirl. Was it no kissing until the second date, or no sex? If she calculated right, they'd already made it to third base. Or was that a home run? Wasn't a home run actual intercourse? Who the hell thought a baseball analogy was appropriate? Did any of those 'rules' apply if you'd know the person for several years, not just the forty-five minutes of your blind date?

She rinsed and started working conditioner into her hair. Maybe this wasn't something to stress over. She'd enjoyed herself, and JJ had seemed to enjoy it. She'd said as much before she left.

Ashley chewed her lip, tossing her hair over her shoulder and rinsing her hands. She couldn't help but rethink how she'd behaved. While she'd just been doing what felt right, Ashley didn't know what JJ really thought about what they'd done. Did JJ think badly of her for going so far so soon? Ashley snorted and squirted soap on her loofah. Don't be ridiculous, JJ had been more than willing to go at Ashley's speed. JJ wouldn't think poorly of Ashley because she was eager to play.

Ashley made short work of soaping up and rinsing her body and hair, being extra thorough with her hair. Turning off the water she wrapped herself in a large fluffy towel and used another to wrap her hair, squeezing to soak up the excess water. Drying off, Ashley sorted through her lotion basket, trying to find a good one to wear.

She settled on a tropical one, applying it generously. After a swipe of deodorant she dressed in a skirt made of a light, flowy fabric and a simple sea green blouse with short capped sleeves. She dried her hair and returned to her room.

Her phone had a text, so Ashley dumped her clothes in the laundry basket and unlocked the screen, absentmindedly kicking a dirty shirt and pair of socks towards the hamper as she read.

'Hey. Locker just has books in it.' JJ had text her almost twenty minutes ago.

Ashley plopped herself into the desk chair and swiveled while she tapped out a reply. 'Didn't take Mack for the literate type. No offense.'

JJ replied quickly, 'None taken bc he wasn't. They're Emily's.'

Ashley felt like she should have known that. 'Wow. Anything good?'

'Lots of classics. A couple romances and some mysteries. She had good taste.' JJ sent a picture along with that message, about half the books pulled from the trunk and stacked neatly beside it.

'It's an impressive collection.' Ashley replied, going back to the picture and peering closely at the spines, trying to make out the titles. She couldn't read any of them but a few looked familiar.

'Ya. It's getting added to mine. Want any duplicates?' JJ asked.

'Wait, you read?' Ashley teased, checking the time. She set the phone down and began making her bed. She was not about to give the girls any clues to the fact that she and JJ were more than friends at the moment.

Her phone pinged with another text, quickly followed by another. Ashley positioned her pillow and took her blanket with her to check the messages.

The first was from JJ. 'You keep up these jokes Imma tan your hide.' Ashley sniggered and replied. 'Only if you can catch me.'

The second was part of the group text, Brenda asking if everyone was still on track for the skype call. Ashley responded in the affirmative and tossed her phone to the bed to fold the blanket she kept at the foot.

The small electronic pinged six more times before Ashley had the blanket to her liking. "I'm so popular today." Ashley muttered under her breath, picking up her phone and reading through. So far, everyone was still doing the call. Good.

JJ had responded too. 'Challenge accepted.'

Ashley blushed, the idea of JJ spanking her mildly appealing. Frankie had swatted her butt a few times while they fooled around and it had excited her. It wasn't the pain, since he'd been gentle. It had been the way her bottom had tingled, the way the impact had sent ripples to her pussy. It had been like a signal to her body and her body had responded with full arousal in moments. What that led to still made her blush bright red.

Ashley looked down at the phone in her hands, chewing her lip as she thought about what to say. Slowly she typed. 'Accept at your own risk. What'll you let me do if I catch you instead?'

'Anything you wanted.' JJ added a smiley face to that.

'Hmm. I'll hold you to that.' Ashley responded, leaning over her desk to turn on her laptop.

As the machine warmed up Ashley straightened up her room. It wasn't too messy, but there were a few items of dirty clothes around and her bag had been dumped rather unceremoniously next to her desk, spilling textbooks. So she cleaned up out of habit.

Room clean, Ashley sat down and logged into her email, deleting junk and answering one from her roommate Lisa.

Lisa and Ashley had only been rooming together since the beginning of the semester, Ashley's previous roomie having graduated in December. Ashley had learned very quickly that Lisa was painfully shy and rarely had friends over. If she did, she made sure to ask Ashley prior to inviting them. More than once Ashley had tried to explain that the room belonged to Lisa as well and she didn't need to ask permission. And more than once Lisa had agreed that she understood, then continued to ask. This email was just another in a short line of requests to have a friend over. Ashley gave her usual, positive answer and logged off her email.

She still had thirty minutes, but Ashley logged into skype and found that Brenda was already online. Of course she was. Ashley shook her head. Brenda was the biggest mother hen of the group, always on top of plans, who was sick, who had the worst period cramps, and coming through with the appropriate care packages. Ashley fondly remembered being dragged along to pick up soup and cold remedies for Chloe the winter of 2009. Brenda had filled a box with soups, teas, simple pain relievers, and a new extra fluffy blanket for Chloe. She'd put Ashley in charge of mailing it, under strict directions to have it arrive the next day.

Ashley sent Brenda a quick message, 'Hello there.'

'Hi. How are you?' Brenda typed back.

'Doing well. Came home early yesterday cuz Rolley canceled class.' Brenda would know which Professor Ashley was referring to, since they went to the same college. They'd never had a class together, but they'd shared professors.

'Of course he did. If he cancels a class, it's always on a Friday.' Of course Brenda caught the pattern, probably writing it down every time a class was cut.

'You just chilling?' Ashley asked. She had a hard time talking with Brenda online like this because the other girl's dry sense of humor made her jokes difficult to catch without any inflection or body language. It was much easier to talk face to face, but that would mess up the group chat.

'Yeah. Little brother is in town and has his friends over. I'm sitting in my room, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist.' Brenda added a smiley face, but Ashley caught the reference and giggled.

'That bad, huh?' Ashley sent a laughing emoji along.

'Last time I made an appearance it took me two hours to get free. You would not believe the questions 14 year old boys ask about college.'

'I can guess. How many times did they ask about how hot the girls are?' Ashley smirked, imagining Brenda's precocious little brother.

'Only about twenty five times. I think they were trying to be sly about it.' Ashley caught Brenda's sarcasm.

Ashley was trying to think up a clever response when Sarah popped online. She created a group message and sent a greeting, answered by Brenda and Ashley both.

'Any sign of the others yet?' Sarah asked, her font colored purple, in contrast to Ashley and Brenda's regular black.

'Nope. They should be online soon.' Brenda assured Sarah.

'How's it going on your end?' Ashley asked, not having spoken with Sarah in a few days.

'All is good here. Have some good news to share with everyone.' Sarah sent two happy face emojis.

'Okay, we'll be patient.' Ashley rolled her eyes. Of course Brenda would wait. Ashley wanted to know what Sarah had to share. She knew the quiet brunette had been doing some serious job searching since she'd graduated in December, but had little luck. Another thought occurred to her as Rebecca and Amy's joint account appeared online. Sarah was in an exclusive relationship with her boyfriend of two years, Nathan. Was the good news a pregnancy?

'Yo bitches. Lets get started. What are we waiting for.' Rebecca typed, her handle simple RA.

'Chloe's not online. I texted her and she's finishing lunch.' Brenda informed everyone.

'Tell her to bring her food to the computer. Im not waiting all day.' Rebecca snipped.

Seconds later Chloe popped online and Rebecca started the call. Ashley exhaled, butterflies alighting in her tummy. She accepted the call and shook her hair over her shoulders.

Four windows opened, her friends faces appearing on her screen. Ashley smiled and adjusted her laptop until she was pleased with how her own feed looked. She waved, then caught sight of Chloe about the same time as the others.

"Eww! Did you grow up with cavemen?" "Omg Chloe, can you not eat like a dinosaur?" "Chloe, you didn't have to kill it first. It was already dead." "Chloe that's disgusting." They all chimed in, while Rebecca's girlfriend Amy just smiled with a bemused expression on her face.

Chloe glared at them over the decimated half of her burrito, beans and rice sticking to her cheeks while salsa dripped from her chin. She took another bite just to spite them, the tortilla ripping as it tried to contain the filling. The burrito's contents fell over her fingers and more bits of food coated her cheeks. She cheeked the bite, looking like a pale blond chipmunk. "You wanted me online. You got me, burrito dinosaur manners and all. Shut yer yaps."

"Okay, so we'll just try to ignore that little mess. Amy and I have tickets to come out June 3rd and stay for two weeks. That was the most time she could get off from work." Rebecca started, her red hair braided and trailing over her shoulder. Amy sat next to her, tall and thin, her blue Mohawk combed neatly to the side. The taller girl rarely spoke, but when she did everyone listened.

"June 3rd works for me. School will be out for Ashley and me by May 13th. I'm coming home that same weekend." Brenda consulted a small day planner, a pencil at the ready to make notes.

"I'm working part time at the arts and crafts store again this summer, but it'll be morning shifts." Ashley reminded the group. Last year she'd had the same job, but had been stuck with evening shifts which put a big damper on plans.

"Thank God you got mornings. What about you, Sarah?" Rebecca leaned forward into the camera, her face filling the small window.

"Uh, I should be free that first week. The second week, I've got another obligation." The petite brunette adjusted her glasses and grinned, tucking her hands in her lap.

"Obligation? Since when did you start using big words with us, smarty pants?" Rebecca squinted at her screen, her green eyes averted from view for a moment.

"Since I got that job at the library." Sarah admitted, receiving congratulations from the group, including Chloe who appeared to be finished with her messy burrito. Sarah had been the only one of the group to stay in town and attend the local community college. She'd graduated before all of them with degrees in Classic Literature and Clerical Professions and applied for a job as assistant librarian.

"So now you get to spend your days shushing kids and sticking books on shelves. Joy skippy." Chloe rolled her eyes and guzzled a pale yellow liquid from a glass bottle.

"Actually, I'm a librarian, not an assistant. I applied to be an assistant, content to work my way up the chain. But they've had one person leave and another has given them notice. It's pretty far in advance, which gives them time to train me part time until they leave in June." Sarah frowned at her screen, adjusting her glasses. "Chloe, I hope that's lemonade."

"No it's piss, to go with my caveman burrito. Of course it's lemonade!" Chloe snapped, wiping her mouth with her hand.

Every one sat quietly, a little taken aback by Chloe's temper. This was unusual for the typically chipper blonde.

"How's things on your end, Chloe?" Ashley asked, watching Chloe's window.

"Busy. I've got a billion projects all with deadlines approaching. I haven't been laid in weeks and I'm pmsing." Chloe used both hands to push her short bobbed hair from her face and sighed. "Sorry. Stress is making me bitchy."

"Forget about all that for the time being, Chloe. We're making plans for a fun, stress free summer." Brenda soothed, her calm tone carrying through the computer.

"I'm sorry for teasing you about the burrito. I eat like a dinosaur too when I'm bitchy." Rebecca leaned back, either missing or ignoring the sidelong look from Amy.

"Yeah, I've seen it. Maybe that's where I learned it." Chloe teased, relaxing and putting her work to the back of her mind.

"Well you didn't learn it from me." Sarah giggled, her eyes tracking something beyond the computer.

"Okay, so Amy and I are, obviously, free. Ashley is free, Sarah will be free for one week. Brenda, were you available?" Rebecca tilted her head, her red braid falling off her shoulder.

"I'll be free. I signed up to be a coach at a summer lacrosse camp but that's not until July." Brenda's brown ponytail bobbed as she looked from her planner to the computer. "I'll keep those weeks open." She bent to write in her day planner.

"Okay, so Chloe, that leaves you." Ashley prodded.

"Semester ends May 11. Okay. Then I should be able to be home by the 15th or 16th. Mom and Dad have some shindig I have to go to at the end of May. Shit, what was that?" Chloe muttered as she thought things through, consulting a wall calendar she'd pulled from nearby. "A wedding or something? Whatever. That's out of town and we get back on the 27th. So yes, I'll be there." Chloe looked back up at the screen, grinning.

"You need to write this down so you don't forget." Brenda urged, a worried look on her face. She never planned things that casually.

"Consider it written." Chloe tossed the calendar aside. "Ashley would you be able to pick me up from the airport, as usual?"

"Probably. You're coming back on the 15th or 16th?" Ashley confirmed, looking sharply at the camera.

Chloe sighed and the others giggled. "Yes, the 15th or 16th." She grabbed the calendar and after tossing a couple dead pens, scribbled on the appointed days.

"I'll make sure I'm not busy." Ashley wrote herself a note on a post it and stuck it to the upper shelf on her desk.

Chloe rolled her eyes and set the calendar aside again, but close enough to grab again. "Like what else could you possibly have to do?"

"You never know." Ashley answered, keeping her expression innocent.

"Hmph, whatever." Chloe rolled her eyes, a grin assuring Ashley she was teasing.

"Enough squabbling you two. What are we going to do while we're there?" Rebecca leaned against Amy, who automatically wrapped a long arm around the redhead's shoulders and kissed her head. Ashley had to suppress a grin, remembering how JJ's similar embrace had felt.

"I've been thinking about this, and made a list of possible activities." Brenda announced, holding up a sheet of paper with her neat handwriting forming a decent sized list. She cleared her throat and began reading the options. "We could go camping, weather permitting. That would take up the largest chunk of time. Everything else is just activities. Amusement park, bowling, clubbing, mini golf, movie marathon, roller skating, swimming, and tanning." Brenda looked back up at the camera expectantly.

Everyone was quiet for a moment, pondering. There wasn't a lot to do in Sierra Falls, which had become painfully obvious once the girls were in college, surrounded by parties and cities bursting with activities. While none of them felt the need to turn this vacation into a raging party, they still wanted to have fun.

"What if we do everything? Go camping the first week, then the second week, do the activities in order of most energy spent." Sarah spoke slowly, playing with her ear. "We go camping, which requires a lot of energy and planning, but is fairly relaxing. That gives us time to catch up and everything. Then when we come back, we do clubbing first. That's pretty high energy with the dancing and stuff. Then we just pick and choose the rest of the week."

"But you'll only be able to do the camping, since that's the first week." Ashley pointed out, understanding Sarah's logic.

"I can do some things, if they're in the evening. I could go clubbing, and do the movie marathon, or at least join after work." Sarah explained, a faint blush rising on her cheeks when a tall figure moved through the background.

Chloe lurched forward in her chair, almost falling in her hurry. "Is that Nathan?" she whispered, moving around ineffectively to try and see around Sarah.

"Yes. Now pay attention." Sarah cleared her throat and continued. "I don't mind missing out on some of the stuff, so long as you keep me in the loop, plan wise. We all know I'm the least athletic of us all. I won't mind missing out on mini golf." The petite brunette nudged her glasses back up her nose.

Rebecca had been tapping her fingers on Amy's thigh and sat up straight, ready to give her opinion. "I like the idea of doing all the hectic, energy demanding things first. Very logical. I'm down for camping, but we're bringing the damn bug spray this time. The commercial stuff, not that homemade crap. Sorry, it just didn't work. I was eaten alive. Also sunscreen, cannot forget that. Hell yes to a night at the club, but I want to go more than once. The only thing I refuse to do is the amusement park, although I'll make an exception for mini golf."

Everyone seemed to agree with Rebecca, so they began to plan things out. Camping from June 4th to the 10th, returning home late on the 10th. Breakfast out on the 11th with dancing at the club that evening. They all knew they'd need a day to recover from hangovers, so a movie marathon was planned for the following Sunday. They agreed to plan out the second week that Sunday, but to keep the activities low key. Rebecca insisted on another club night, which was set for the 17th, since she and Amy had to fly back home to Rhode Island late on the 18th.

Ashley wrote out the plans, content to let Rebecca and Brenda work things out and simply go with the flow. She had butterflies in her tummy, a large part of her wanting to ask if JJ could tag along with the group. Her phone pinged at that moment, getting everyone's attention. She tried to keep a straight face as she opened the text from JJ.