JJ Discovers Her Sexy Florida Dad

Story Info
Daughter seduces more than her dad, but a hot sexy man.
3.2k words
4.55
34.5k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I make you hard? Vote for me! Rate me! Give me stars! Give me some love, Daddy! I may not always have time to reply, but I love getting your communications!

____________________________________________________________

Baggage claim at Southwest International was packed with spring breakers but I could see Dad's big smile above the crowd. As I wove through the crowd, I had forgotten how similar we are in build. Tall. 'Nose to nose' I'd always say to him.

I hadn't seen him but more in passing a few times in the last fifteen years. I went from a Buckeye to a California girl when I married, and Dad moved to Naples a few years ago. To enjoy life year round, as he told me.

Recently divorced, I wanted to take some time away, and frankly, wanted to spend time with Dad. I'm not a young chickie at thirty-five, and seeing Dad's silver hair reminded me he is getting no younger either.

"JJ! I'm so glad you're here," he said along with a big hug. "Lets get out of this mess."

It's not a long drive from Ft Myers to Naples, but since it was my first visit to Florida, I enjoyed it. We stopped for lunch.

"I never eat at chain restaurants." He was a big supporter of locally owned. He explained how the money stayed in the local economy, and we may be supporting a neighbor down the street. They called him by his name, Jack, and it was apparent he was well liked. I'll admit I had a whole lot of the warm fuzzies being with Dad. Family is everything. Mom died when I was seventeen. I have no siblings. I'm child-free. He is all I have.

We pulled in the drive and I was already impressed with what Dad did with the house in just a few years. He had found a foreclosure for a deal, gutted it and redesigned the interior. I had only seen pictures and was anxious to check it out. I thought we Californians had outdoor living nailed, but I realized this was outdoor living right here.

His lot was edged with fire orange bougainvillea, that created stunning color and privacy. Can't see through that hedge, I thought, and those thorns will deter any snoopers. The back wall of his living room was glass that slid into the wall, opening the whole room to the pool and lounge area. The master had a private lounging area by the pool as did the guest room on the opposite side of the house.

"I'll give you the detailed tour later, hon," he said, bringing my luggage into the guest room. "You freshen up, take a nap, do whatever after that long flight."

I flew non-stop and felt gritty so a shower was in order. Being a beach girl in California, I had a lot of bathing suits and of course I brought them all. I picked out a one piece, high cut split front suit and intended to do some serious lounging. Catching myself in the full length mirror, I thought for 35 you look pretty damn good girl.

My breasts were, as my ex said, more than a handful. Small enough to sit high on my chest, but big enough for some sexy cleavage. My height meant I had long lean legs. Beach volleyball kept me toned. I smiled approval at myself, pinned up my long brunette hair and went in search of my Dad.

"Dad you're looking good, all tanned and fit!" He had changed into beach shorts and was bare chested. Dark tanned skin highlighted the glints of gray on his chest. Finding myself checking him out more than I should, I headed out to the pool.

"So are you baby, so are you." I knew his eyes were on me as I moved the lounger and got ready to settle in for some serious down time. Although my suit was one piece, it was cut high over my hips, which created a narrow front piece that ran between my legs before flaring out to cover a socially acceptable look at my ass. I had planned on a different suit every day, just for the fun of it. But now, maybe a little teasing would be fun.

"You know I love beach volleyball, and it's true, we Californians love our fruits and nuts," I laughed. "Seriously though, I eat well and I suspect you do too," I murmured appreciatively, taking in his well toned body. I'm sure he got out to golf more than he did in Ohio, but it appears he did more than that to stay in shape.

"You take care of yourself and it shows," he said, his eyes taking me in head to toe, giving me the same once over. "How long can you stay with me, by the way."

Like a cat, I stretched out in the sun, almost purring. "I'm on leave, so it's open really. I needed a break after the divorce, so I guess it's until you kick me out." He laughed, both of us knowing that wasn't going to happen.

Clear blue skies, sea gulls squawking above, the palms and banana leaves rustled in the wind lulled me into a dreamy nap. The scent of coconut broke through an erotic dream. Watching Dad rubbing the lotion into his skin was oddly the most erotic thing I've ever seen. My pussy gushingly agreed. Thankfully the suit was black and Dad couldn't seen the wet spot between my legs, but my hard nipples poking out would be hard to miss. Bullets or headlights my ex called them.

"Mmmm, I should do that too before I get burned."

"Yeah, Florida sun can be a bitch." He handed me the bottle. "Or would you like me to do it?"

It was time to flip, so I rolled onto my stomach. "Please!"

He rubbed the lotion between his hands and started stroking my back. My suit was cut into a deep V in the back, and the scant bit covering my ass actually left most of my ass uncovered.

Long slow strokes from shoulders to the top of my ass. It was all so sensual, the sounds, the tropical scents, the warm sun on my skin. Experienced hands on me made me squirm. His fingers stroked up my side, fingers slowed on the out curve of my breast. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. Back down and his fingers wrapped my breast more, lingering again.

"Beautiful, JJ," he murmured.

Little did he know I was anything but relaxed. I shouldn't feel this way about my Dad. His hands on my body, his nearness shouldn't turn me on like this. But right now. Right this minute. He was a man more than my Dad. A man that wasn't rubbing sun lotion into his daughter's skin, but stroking in the most seductive way. And I know he had the same feelings. At that moment I knew our relationship changed.

"Let me get your legs," he whispered, his voice quavering a bit with sexual tension.

Stroking from the knee down, to start. Then I felt his slick hands open and sliding up the back of my thighs.

"Spread your legs a bit, baby." My mind flashed to him between my thighs, soft cradle of inner thigh and hot wet pussy. My legs wrapped around him.

His thumbs caressed my inner thigh, and came close, oh so close to my pussy. My suit was soaked and wet and he had to smell my sex. His thumbs tantalizingly close. More lotion and his hands were on my ass. Seductive massage, strokes, and squeezes nearly sent me over the edge. I moaned.

"Oh baby," he breathed.

His hands on thighs up over my ass, thumbs barely brushing the needy wetness between my legs. I wanted to rip my bathing suit off. I wanted his hands all over me. His hands on my breasts, squeezing, plucking my hard nipples. Sliding down over my flat stomach and finally his hands on my cunt. Rubbing my swollen sensitive lips, wet from my juices. Moaning from his hands on my inner thighs, sliding his hands under me and squeezing my ass. Lifting me high. I wanted him to know me as intimately as he could. I wanted his face there. I wanted his cock there. No. Fuck it. I needed him there.

And I wanted my hands all over his hard body. I wanted to know where my touch makes him moan. I want to feel his hardness and his softness. I wanted my hands to map his body so when he is inside me, I know what he needs. What he wants. I am in no rush I decide. This will be he best for us both. There is no rush. Once we start being intimate, it will never end. I know this.

"I think I have you all covered." His voice brought me back. His hands were gone and he was back laid out on his lounger. I watched him through slit eyes, the bulge in his swim shorts hard to miss. He didn't try to hide it. We weren't playing games, but a slow seduction. Tantalizing and teasing each other.

I must have dozed off. "JJ hon, you need to get out of the sun. I made us a light lunch."

I went to the table, not bothering with a cover up. The V of my suit well below my breasts. The inside of the V just covering my nipples. I knew when I moved my breasts would be very visible. The soft under-curve, the hard nipple, large aureole. Seducing my own father. He no longer was just my Dad. He was a virile man. Hard and lean but with the silver of experience.

I leaned across the table and touched his hand. "Dad, I'm so glad I came here. I just realized how much I missed you not being a constant part of my life."

"JJ you have no idea how much I love having you here. Near. It has been too long. We have a lot to learn about each other. I'm thinking the discovery is going to be fun," he laughed. He knew what I wanted and we were going to make it last. Draw it out. I smiled. "I don't know about you, but I need to get this lotion off me. I haven't taken you on a tour yet, I think it's time to see my pool shower!"

I never noticed a shower but followed him around the pool to a wall of exotic plants. I never thought of Florida as being as beautiful as California, but I was learning otherwise. He took my hand and led me behind the wall.

I gasped as we stepped into the middle of orchids and other blooming plants. The walls were covered and colorful blooms over our heads along with a shower head, both ends were open but the plantings afforded plenty of privacy. Secluded. Seductive. The scent heavenly.

"What do you think? I designed it myself. I didn't think I was such a green thumb. I surprised myself!" he laughed.

"It's gorgeous, Dad! I've never seen anything like it. I feel like I'm in a secret hide-a-way."

"You are! Sort of. Totally private. I designed it that way," he chuckled, almost embarrassed.

"Yes yes. It's very, ummmm, seductive, Daddy." I saw him react. I haven't called him Daddy since I was very young, and the point wasn't lost on him.

He reached up to adjust the shower head, his body brushing against me. "So do you want to shower with or without?"

"I think I'd like without. How about you?"

He slid his hands up my arms, slipped his fingers under the straps of my suit and slowly lowered it. He never took his eyes off my body as he continued to uncover the secrets that he waited so long to see. His thumbs brushed my nipples. I gasped as they formed long hard bullets, as they always did when I was this highly aroused.

"Baby your breasts are perfect. Just like I always imagined." His hands covered my breasts, and we both moaned. He slipped my suit off and I kicked it aside. "We have to get rid of these tan lines you know," he smiled, tracing the tiny triangular outline around my aureole.

He trailed his finger down my stomach, to the Y of my thighs. "And here too," tracing the triangle around my neatly trimmed pussy.

"Yes Daddy," I nearly whimpered from his touch.

My hands roamed over his chest, tweaking his nipples for a quick intake of breath. I think his reaction surprised him. I smiled. Being nearly the same height, I found we fit perfectly. My aching nipples pressed against his chest, enjoying the hairy roughness. Sliding my hands down his back and into his swim shorts, I squeezed his hard ass cheeks and pulled him against me. His cock throbbed against my pussy. I pushed his shorts down, needing his skin next to mine. He moaned his pleasure as I took over the seduction.

I began to kiss his neck. Sucking on his earlobe, my breath light in his ear. I brushed his lips with mine. Lightly. Then nibbled on his lower lip with my teeth. Breathing harder, he was getting even more aroused. I wanted to take him higher.

"Start the shower, Daddy," I whispered. Moaning when I felt the water wash over our hot skin. "Feels so good," grinding my pussy against his throbbing cock.

I filled my hands with soap and started on his chest, working down to his cock. He growled when I took his hot cock into my slick hand, cupping his balls with my other. His cock was thick and average length, just enough for me. But his balls made his package. Big fat balls in a thick sack. I was relieved that he thought to shave the whole area, making it so nice to use my mouth on his cock and balls. Some men are thoughtful that way, and I wasn't surprised he was one of them.

I didn't know much about his dating habits. Hell I didn't even know if he had a lady friend or not. At this point, he was all mine. We needed each other and that was all there was to it. I was focused on making him mine right now.

I rubbed my body on his, slick hot skin to slick hot skin. "Baby, you're killing me. I want you to take the lead to make sure this is what you want. But I'm about to lose control." With that he grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter against him. I wrapped my leg around him, opening up for his cock. His cock head zeroed in on it's target. Dad rubbed the head of his cock on my clit. I came quick and loud.

"I need you inside me, Daddy. Here. Now." I bent over, opening my cunt that was so hungry for his cock. The scent of the flowers, the rain like shower over my skin, his hot hands on my hips were nearly overwhelming. "Daddy! Now! Please!" I nearly screamed.

I felt his cock against me, taking aim again, but this time, ready to fill me. "Yes Daddy! Fuck me! I need you now!"

One stroke and he was ball deep. He groaned so loud I was sure the neighbors heard. I knew he was out of control and let him take me how he wanted. How he needed me. He pistoned into my dripping pussy.

I rode his cock. Our bodies slammed together. Those huge balls slapped my clit rhythmically. I came again, my cunt squeezing his steel hard cock.

"Oh baby I'm cumming!" He slammed into me for one last time and shot deep inside me. I knew he'd pump loads from those balls. I wanted it all. Deep. And I got it.

I caught my breath. Enjoying every last second of him inside me. His cock slipped out and I stood up. He wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"JJ, I never expected this. You were in my fantasies, but I never thought it would ever be a reality for us. I never could have made the first move you know. I'm so happy that you did. You fulfilled my dreams," he whispered softly in my ear.

I turned in his arms, kissing him deeply. "I've always loved you Dad. I didn't know there was more. I could have more feelings for you. Different feelings than just being your daughter. This was all deep down inside me. Us, I guess?"

"The day you got married. You came to me in your wedding dress. So fucking beautiful I could barely breath. You weren't my little girl anymore. You were a grown woman. I felt you slipping away from me when you walked down that aisle. I was left with fantasies. About you and me. Not only sex, but us as a relationship beyond dad and daughter. They were dangerous fantasies and not right. I knew I shouldn't feel that way about my daughter, but I couldn't help it," he shrugged. "I admit I've seen a few women your age thinking it might get my mind off you, but it never worked. No one is like you baby."

"It's okay now Daddy. You have me now. I have you. We have a lot ahead of us."

I quickly washed my hair, rinsed off while we both tried to keep from touching each other. At least for awhile. I knew the neighbors couldn't see so I stepped out of the shower and headed towards a lounger.

"That was entertaining, Jack!"

I was shocked to see a man laying in the lounger I was heading to.

"How long have you been here you old coot," my Dad said laughing. "I suppose long enough to get the idea of what's going on," he said wryly. "JJ this is my buddy, Steve. We play tennis together and generally commit mayhem." I then noticed his white tennis attire. "He's a Buckeye too!" My Dad forever the football fan.

"Nice to meet you," I said. It was too late to cover up. Myself or with a story.

"Totally my pleasure," he smiled. "Why am I not surprised that Jack would have such a beautiful daughter."

Settling into a lounger across from Steve, I slipped my sunglasses on and checked him out while they talked. He was older, my Dad's age probably. Darker tanned, striking blue eyes, and tall. I laughed to myself thinking about the three of us walking down the street as the crowds parted. He seemed more muscular than Dad so he probably did some gym time.

I was able to take a better look at my Dad. Then I saw he had no tan lines so he was usually out here nude. Nice, very nice I thought. I wondered about Steve. That dark tan of his. Any white bits? Hmmmm. Mayhem. I just bet they do, I laughed to myself.

Both mature virile men. Thinking about them started getting me wet. Again. I hope I'm going to be a busy woman while I'm here.