JJ's Electronics Store Xmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the corridor opened and Jim Lewis leaned into the room. "Jay wants to meet you, Nick," his voice boomed out. He laughed. "Now would be a good time." He'd clearly seen what was about to happen on camera. He also clearly didn't care. "Get dressed and come on out and meet Jay."

Dennis rose off me, pulled his pants up and buckled up, and went to turn the cameras off. "I know you want this job," he said. "We can do it later."

I can't say I wasn't disappointed as I dressed and went back to the party.

* * * *

Jim Lewis took me directly to Jay Brown over by the Christmas tree, while Dennis went to talk to Cliff, hopefully to tell him how pleased Dennis was with me. Brown was black, and a very good looking and muscular black. He was better looking than Jim Lewis but not any more muscular. The two made a very good pair, although it was obvious from the way they interacted with each other and others that they weren't paired—rather they moved in tandem, both working to get the same thing.

Like Lewis, immediately upon reaching Brown, I felt his hand cupping one of my butt cheeks. Lewis, on the other side of me, was cupping the other one—the universal demonstration of possession, I guess. I wondered if they would fuck me together too. It was a foregone conclusion that they'd fuck me if they wanted to—and Dennis as well if we could get back to the level of arousal and impending delivery we'd achieved in the photo studio before Jim Lewis had come for me. I hadn't been keyed up like this since I'd arrived at OSU the year before. I was ready to laid—and by more than one man, maybe even by more than one man at a time. Bring it on.

Had I had too much of the vodka-laced punch? Who gave a shit? Lewis squeezed my buttocks and I gave a shake of it in response.

"So, Jim tells me you are interested in working here part time during the Christmas season," Jay said.

"Yes, sir," I said.

"We can dispense with the 'sir,' I think. Just call me Jay. I suspect we're going to become very good friends."

"I hope so . . . Jay."

"Cliff tells me Nick has done some modeling," Jim said. "Dennis already had him back in the photo studio doing a video."

And very close to doing me too, I thought. I suppressed a giggle. Yes, I'd had more than enough of the punch.

"Ah, so Dennis has fucked you already in the studio, has he?" Jay asked, giving me a grin. The hand on my butt squeezed. I didn't resist it. One of his fingers pushed between my mounds and found and pressed on my hole. I felt myself open and I didn't resist the pressure there either.

"Not quite," I said. "We didn't get that far."

"Yet?" Jay asked, giving another grin. Jay had a very nice grin. He was wearing a loose-knit T-shirt under a jacket. I could see through to the chocolate chest. His pecs were covered by an angel-wing tattoo, a circle around the nipples left bare to show quarter-sized dark-brown aureoles. His nipples were puffed out. He was ready for sex. I was as well. Again, I wondered how big he was built. There was the rumor about black cocks; so far, on a beach in Miami, that had borne out for me.

"Not yet," I answered, closing out on whether I would have let Dennis hump me.

He went directly to the same question Lewis had wanted answered, couching it in checking on whether they could legally hire me. "How old are you, Nick? You look to be about sixteen."

"I'm nineteen—a sophomore at OSU," I answered. "Sorry that I don't look older."

"No, it's great that you look so young. So, are you willing to audition for the job?"

"Audition?"

"On your back—for both of us, Jim and me?"

"I don't want anyone to think I'm that easy," I said. The finger at my hole pressed in. I didn't try to move away from it. I turned my face to Jay, who was looking at me and smiling. He knew where his finger was and that I wasn't resisting. I gave him a shy smile back. The pressure of the finger released, but then pushed in again—and again. I felt my butt muscles grabbing at it. I was almost disappointed when it pulled away, but then gasped and our eyes locked again as the hand went between my waistband at the back and my flesh, snaked down between my orbs, and now he was inside me with his finger.

"That's a nice watch you're wearing," Jay murmured. "A new Apple watch, isn't it? Jim is letting you try it out in case you're agreeable to being nice to him and me?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I answered. The inference was obvious.

"So, you'd be happy to lay down for us in a tryout of a job here?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ahhh."

"Sorry, yes, Jay."

"I suggest the van," Jim broke in. He'd picked up on the game that was afoot and had his hand between the jeans material and my buttock now, as well. A finger moved over to my hole, already being worked by Jay's finger. The two worked together to pull at the opposite sides of the entrance, stretching me open. My low moan was audible to all three of us.

"If you get this job, you'll have to be able to make deliveries, Nick," Jay asked. They continued working my hole together. There was no question that they were going to fuck me. "You've driven a service van before?"

"A van? No. Is it different from a car, though? I have a driver's license. I can drive a stick shift, if it's that."

Jay put his lips close to my ear and whispered, "I can drive a stick too. I can drive it hard and deep." I shuddered for him.

"So, let's go out to the parking lot and we'll show you the van," said Jim.

"Now?" I asked, looking around. The party was still going on. A guy was on top of another guy over at the checkout desk. So, the party had moved to the comfortable, "whatever" level.

"Yes, now. I don't think we'll be missed," Jim said, with a smile.

"Go to the parking lot with both of you?" I asked.

"Yes," Jay said. "You want the job? You'll go out to the parking lot with both of us . . . to see if you can drive the van? To show you how I can drive a shaft."

"Yes, sir," I answered. I was so keyed up I would have gone with both of them, whether or not I was auditioning for a job. They both were hunks—both fit, a hirsute white guy and a god of a black bull. All three of us were in high heat.

"And to let us drive you?" Jim asked, squeezing my butt. Just making sure in case I was really, really dense.

"Sure, no problem."

"You been doubled before?" Jim asked.

"No, but . . ."

"Great."

"You always this easy?" Jay asked, as he guided me toward the back of the store. "The van is out back. You got any rubbers, Jim?"

"I haven't been with anyone for over a year, no," I said. "Just in the party mood, I guess."

"Cool. Forget the rubbers, Jim. The way I like it best." Jay laughed as he led me toward the back of the store. Then for my benefit, he said, "No worries about either Jim or me. We both got checked for the party. I'm not assuming too much that you like it bareback, I hope."

"No, you aren't assuming too much." God, I really was being easy. But I wanted it so bad. I was in high heat.

We passed Dennis humping Cliff behind a display case en route. Cliff was on all fours, his jeans and briefs down around his ankles, and Dennis, just in his red mess athletic T, Santa boots, and Santa hat, riding his ass high like a jockey. He was pulling nearly all out on the rise and slamming down on the descent, bringing a gasp out of Cliff each time. He even had a riding crop and was switching Cliff on the hips and buttocks as he rode him. I already had been going hard, but went all the way in seeing this. I wanted Dennis to ride me like that too.

In the back lot, at the van, I was headed toward the driver's door, when Jim laughed and said, "No, we needn't check that out. Back here, please."

He opened the double doors on the back of the van. I came around the back and looked in. No surprise, really. There were some boxes pushed off to the sides, but in the middle, they had a black leather sling set up on chains hooked to the ceiling. Jay pulled me to him, taking me in a kiss and running a hand down the front of my jeans, reaching for and finding my erection. He unbuckled and unzipped me, flaring the fly of my jeans, and pushed his hand in. He took me into a close-hold kiss, and we rocked against each other as he fondled and squeezed me.

"Strip and get in, please," Jim said. "Time for a job interview."

"I'm usually not this easy," I said as, naked, I climbed into the back of the van. My voice sounded slurred even to me. Yes, a few two many glasses of vodka-laced punch. And maybe too long without having gotten any. No maybe about that, but this wild and this many?

* * * *

The van doors closed and there we were. Jay moved around me and turned on a couple of low lights at the corner of the ceiling on the side of the van enclosure while pulling me forward and laying me in the sling, belly down. Jim, hovering over me from behind, stripped off his white dress shirt and it landed on the van floor next to me. Crouched over me in front, Jay pulled his polo shirt over his head. I drew my breath in and gasped at seeing the fully revealed angel-wings tattooing on his magnificent brown chest. I reached up and touched him there and let my fingers trace the feathering. He laughed.

"Like it?" he asked.

"Oh, shit, yes," I answered.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard."

I heard them both unbuckling their belts and unzipping their flies.

"I'm really not usually this easy," I said again, it coming out as a whine, some sort of mantra that made me feel less like a whore, I suppose. I was panting, though. I really did want this. I looked up at Jay's bare chest, muscular and covered in the angel wings tattoo—the fingers of both of my hands now playing on his pecs, rubbing his puffed out nipples. He had his cock out. He was erect and, adding to my impression of black men, hung. His dick and balls were almost jet black, a contrast with his chocolate body. Behind me, Jim was squeezing and separating my butt cheeks and fingering my hole. I grunted as he entered me, strong and deep. I raised and bent my legs, struggling for and finding purchase with the soles of my feet on the cardboard boxes on either side against the inner wall of the van. Jim was finger fucking me and kissing my butt cheeks.

"Shut up and take it, bitch. No more of this shy shit now," Jay growled. We were into it now. He grabbed me by the throat with his right hand and guided his cock to my mouth with his left.

"Suck it," he demanded. With a moan, I opened my mouth and he slid inside. He started to move in and out. Grabbing my wrists, he slid them up the chain holding the sling up and secured them high up on the chain with Velcro bands while he face fucked me.

Jay was kneeling behind me, his hands grasping my hips and his face buried in my crack. As he ate my ass out, he periodically slapped my buttocks on one side and then the other. As I gave Jay head, Jim rose up after a couple of minutes, stretched his body over mine, forced his dick inside me, palmed my pecs with his hands, and fucked me.

I grunted and gasped as he entered me and moved up inside, spreading my walls, stretching and filling me. It had been a long time since a guy had been up in there. Jim was thick. I panted and he groaned as, clutching my hips between his hands, he started to pump me.

I was royally fucked now. I knew this was only the beginning, though.

Pounding in my mind, nonsensically, was the thought I'm not really this kinda of guy. I'm not usually this easy. But these two guys weren't having any difficulty getting what they wanted from me. God, I hope this job is worth it, I thought, but then, when Jim was finished for now and exchanged positions with Jay—much bigger hung Jay—and Jay unbound my wrists on the sling chains only for Jim to tie them again when Jay had turned me over, and when Jay put my ankles on his shoulders, thrust up inside me in a missionary and banged the shit out of me, I'd gone to heaven and I didn't care if they gave me a job at all.

After they doubled me, Jay lying on his back in the sling, grasping my hips as I looked up at the ceiling of the van, and his cock buried up inside me, with Jim crouched between my thighs, with my ankles on his shoulders, and him providing the piston of the fuck, they let me out of the back of the van.

As we all redressed, Jay said, "What do you think, Jim? Shall we give the guy a job?"

"You gonna be this easy with us all Christmas season?" Jim asked me.

"If that's what you want," I said.

"But we know," Jim said, "You're not usually . . ."

". . . this easy," Jay finished for him.

They both laughed, but they gave me the job.

When we went back into the store, the party was still on. Dennis was finished with Cliff, who was nowhere to be found. I was flattered that the hunky wrestler broke away from the guys who were fawning over him and came to me.

"You up for finishing up that video we had started or did Jim and Jay wear you out?"

"I'm here and this is the night for letting loose," I said. "Sure, why not?"

On the white-cloth-covered chaise lounge, with me on my back in just Santa boots and a Santa hat, my red satin boxers just having been slid down my legs, my right ankle on Dennis's shoulder, his dick head resting at my hole, and two cameras whirring under the arc lights, I whispered, "You know, I'm usually not this easy."

Dennis laughed. I yelped as he thrust up inside a channel still open from being doubled by Jim and Jay, and he fucked the hell out of me for the cameras.

12