Jo & Charlotte Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature sisters discuss who they could seduce, a nephew?
750 words
4.16
10.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

"The food here never ceases to amaze."

"Tank you Meeses Teekson. Can I geht you anyting else?"

"More wine Sis?"

Charlotte checked her watch. "Yeah why not?"

"Another bottle of this please Davido. We'll go to the sofas if there's space."

"Oh and your special coffee Davido."

"Err two please."

"Sure ting, de sofas are all free. I'll bring de drinks troo dere."

The waiter left the sisters.

"Oh couldn't you Sis?"

"With Davido? Oh yes I could."

They collected their bags and made their way to the comfy seating, dropped their items on the middle seat then sat each end of the red three seater sofa. The chat about Davido dwindled.

"Any more thoughts about what we said last time?"

"Last time?... Oh you mean?... No of course not."

"I have. In fact I've set a few seeds with your Kevin."

"What?..."

"At Jess's party, he was a bit tipsy."

"A bit?"

"Well very, and I asked him what he thought about older women."

"Really?"

"Yeaahh. His exact words... 'Do you Aunty Jo.' So I said go on then, and he kissed with tongues."

"Crumbs. Anything else?"

"Hand inside the back of my skirt."

Lotties face froze in surprise. "Shit."

"Thank you Davido."

"Diss one Amaretto, diss one Kahlua."

"Thanks."

"Anyting else?"

"No, actually... yes Davido. How's your dick?"

"Dick Mees Kennedy?"

Sarah touched her crotch, "Yes your cock, willy? I could use it."

"Madam." He smiled broadly, tuned and left.

"Lottie?"

"If you can go after my son..."

A big intake of breath. "But that poor lad."

Another couple came to the sofa area so their conversation changed direction.

10:30pm the sisters confirmed the booking for four weeks time and walked to the train station, their trains left in opposite directions at almost the same time.

Jo fiddled with her phone.

"Hello Aunty Jo."

"Hello Kevin. Erm, do you remember Jess's party?"

"Yes of course I do, if I remember correctly you propositioned me."

"Oh did I?"

"I thought it was me who was drunk."

"How did you feel about it?"

"Making out with you? Yes terrific when?"

"I'll be getting off at Waterbeach station in about ten minutes..."

"Are you serious?"

"Several shorts and bottle of wine serious. But I know what I'm doing OK. I'll wait for you there."

Silence. Kevin stood looking at the phone for a moment until panic set in and he jerked into action looking for keys and shoes. It is a fifteen minute drive from Cherry Hinton.

He was over three miles drive from the station when he got a glimpse of the train about a mile from the station.

The station is a bit exposed and not the place to be hanging around on your own, especially an inebriated woman after closing time, he tried to ring her several times but it went straight to voicemail. He was relieved to find Jo sitting on the wall when he got there.

Once in the car she wasted no time to move in for a kiss which he hesitantly accepted but drove on quickly.

"What's going on Aunty?"

"Tonight I'm going to do what I have been wanting for several years, ever since that incident in the pool when I lost my bikini top and you came to my help. I still don't know how you managed to carry me out of the pool and into the changing room like that. Have you got any mints?"

He pointed to the pack.

Jo headed for his kitchen and made coffee, she tried to freshen up a bit in the bathroom before heading for his bedroom and flopped onto his double bed.

"Fuck me."

"OK."

She let him strip her naked and kiss every part as he exposed her body, being a university student he automatically rolled a condom on his erection and having noted Jo's fanny was already open and wet he positioned his cock at the entrance and gently pushed. It was so easy to slip straight in, much easier than the younger women he was used to, and started humping.

Jo's legs came up to circle his buttocks and Kevin bent down, with hands on the bed each side of her breasts, to kiss her again.

Her phone beeped. "Oh shit, that'll be your mother. I need to reply or she'll panic."

Without Kevin missing a stroke she read the message:

'I'm home'.

'I'm with K. OK?'.

'Be gentle with my little boy.'

'Little? Have you seen his willy recently?'

'Cow.'

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers