Jo, on the slippery downward slope

Story Info
Jo, married, had trouble satisfying her thirst for cock.
3.5k words
3.68
29.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's Steve doing at our party?" I moaned in Bob's ear.

"He heard about it and as he's my boss, I had to invite him. I couldn't tell him to fuck off, could I?"

"Fuck! He's the last person I wanted here, but at least he brought plenty of mandies. I wonder who he's going to fuck tonight?"

"Maybe you, honey! He's been talking non-stop about you since he saw you in my office last week. Not in the best terms either! Seems to think you're a kind of nympho!"

"Fuck, but didn't you say he was big, or just that he thought he was big?"

"Honey, you would need both hands to shake his monster."

"Fuck!"

"Yep."

"I sure hope you didn't share any of our fantasies with him."

"You mean the one about you and big cocks?"

"Yes, that one. Please tell me you didn't!"

"I didn't, but don't expect him not to notice you staring at his crotch."

----

"Hey, you are sooo cute tonight. That dress does wonders for you and it match your eyes perfectly. Make you look really sexy. All the guys like the way your dress highlights your cleavage. And your tits, of course."

I couldn't do anything about the cleavage, or the lack of a bra, so I just had to let him stare down at my boobs.

"Steve, please!"

"What's the name of your perfume? You smell so adorable." As he snuggled up to my ear, so only I could hear.

He left me for fifteen minutes, but then he was back, playing with the zipper of my dress, ruffling my hair.

"You are such a goddess, I want to kiss you all over, from head to toe. Do you like your toes being sucked? Some women just love it. More than having their clit sucked."

"Steve, please!" That was something Bob and I haven't tried yet. It did sound exciting. I do love Bob working on my clit as I'm super sensitive in that area, a good licking really fires me up. I climb the wall when he rolls back my clit's hood and sucks and nibbles on it.

While I was daydreaming, Steve was all over me, kissing the nape of my neck to sucking on my earlobes. Then in front of a few of Bob's friends, he wrapped his arm around me and slowly inserted a finger into my mouth.

"Hey Jo, are you any good at sucking cock?" He whispering loudly enough into my ear, so all could hear. And sliding his finger in and out of my mouth, letting me suck upon it, giving the guys an immediate hardon.

"Hey guys, you think she'll be any good sucking on my cock later tonight?" Steve sassed with the guys.

----

After that episode, every guy wanted me. I kept asking myself why I let Steve do all this stuff to me, even in front of Bob! All I could come up with is that Steve wants me, badly, even more than Bob ever did even when we were dating. I never doubted that Steve would be fantastic in the sack. I kept thinking how his cock would feel inside me. My fantasy cock. Top of my list. I think Bob would love to see a big cock fuck me too.

"So you think I'll let you stick that monster inside me? That's just wishful thinking on your behalf, Steve. Dream on."

"So you're dreaming about my cock, sweetie? I can assure you, it's everything and more you imagine. You'll going to love bouncing up and down on it." He snickered.

My resolve was weakening the longer he touched and fondled me. And the more he talked dirty, the more I got turned on.

"From my vantage point, you have the perfect set of titties. 35B's if I'm not mistaken" He said breathing into my ear. "And they look so firm that one could easily fit in the palm of my hand. And those nipples; god, I want to suck them."

If I don't do anything quickly, Steve and I would end up in bed with Bob tossing and turning on the couch.

"Steve, stop talking so dirty. I'm married." But I was getting super damp between my legs and I knew that he knew all this dirty talking was having the desired effect he wanted on me. And his was the biggest cock I've even seen.

----

"Come on Jo, I want a dance with you." As he lead me to the living room where some background music was playing.

"No funny stuff please Steve." I pleaded as he pulled me against him.

He was kissing my neck and under my chin and then my earlobes.

Then as he was placed my hand over the outline of his cock. "It's all yours, every inch of it, a belated present just waiting for you. Tonight you get to unwrap it." He whispered.

Then he was kissing me, and pulling my dress straps off my shoulders.

"No. Steve. Stop it."

"Do you ever wear a bra, sweetie? All the guys love seeing your boobs bouncing around under this amazing dress you are wearing."

He pulled a strap down and it exposed a breast. Steve wasted no time in covering it with a hand and tweaking the nipple.

"Steve, please!"

Then he was tweaking both of my boobs.

"Oh you look too good. God I love your titties and nipples." And with that, he was kissing me again and continued his assault on my nipples.

"I bet you are dreaming of being on your back and spreading your legs wide open for me. Offering up your pussy to me. Begging me to fuck you. Begging me to slide my manhood all the way in. Sliding it in and out. Dumping load after load of my spunk deep inside your most intimate recess."

"Steve, we need you at the poker table. You can fuck her later. She's not going anywhere." Kevin remarked.

I was saved only by Kevin breaking us up so that Steve could play poker with the boys.

----

I was standing between Steve and Bob, resting my hands on their shoulders, while Steve's hand was midway up my thigh, only inches away from my pussy. I don't really know how it happened, but then lots of things that night were a blur. Damn mandies.

"Bob, are you down to your last ten?"

"Yes, but I do have 5 aces. So are any of you guys going to bankroll me this last hand?"

"How about you throw in Jo's panties and I'll cover you. They must be worth fifty?" Steve half-heartedly said.

Drunkenly Bob agreed.

I found Steve's hands sliding up my legs and removing my thong. What was Bob thinking? I was in a flutter! Having my thongs be the focus of six guys wasn't how I envision the evening turning out.

But there they were, my damp thongs on the table, and Steve wasted no time in running his hand up my thigh and inserting two fingers in my pussy.

"Steve!" Was all I could muster.

"Bob, Jo needs another drink. Go get her one." He commanded.

"You're OK Jo?" Asked Bob.

"Sure. Vodka."

As Bob walked away, Steve got his cock out of his pants and was dragging me onto his lap.

"Steve, what are you doing? Everybody is staring." As I sat on his lap.

"I won you fair and square. You're mine now. So you're going to sit on my cock. Go on baby, sit on daddy's cock. Guide it into your pussy."

"Oh Steve."

"Yes, that's it. Sink down on it, baby. Take it all. Yes. Go on. We're all waiting."

I couldn't help myself, I wrapped my hands around it and ever so slowly started rubbing it against my pussy. Then Steve lifted me up and slowly dropped me down on his cock. I guided its' head into my labia and then felt it pushing into my vagina. Slowly, inch by inch, it invaded my pussy as I sank further and further down, stretching it as more and more as his cock filled my empty cunt. The feeling of engorgement engulfed all my senses. I could only focus on the impending invasion.

"Steve! Stop. Oh Steve, it's too big. Steve. Fuck. It's so big, Steve. I can't fit in all in. Oh fuck, Steve. I think I'm cum'ing."

With five guys with their mouths wide open, Steve started fucking me. I leaned over the table, locking eyes with Dennis on the other side of the table, whose hardon was very evident, as Steve pumped his cock deeper into me. I knew I had only some of his cock inside me and there was plenty more to come, but on every stroke, I knew I was getting more, and my little cunt would expand to take everything he's got, and now, I wanted it all.

"Come on Steve. Fuck me. I heard you were good. Now show me."

Then, out of the blue I heard Bob. "What the fuck? Are you fucking my wife, Steve?" Bob said in amazement.

"This hand is a give'me, Bob, and so I'm collecting my reward. That's what happens when you throw in your wife's thongs! The banker automatically wins the prize."

"Kevin, grab her left wrist and Stu, grab her right and spread her out over the table for me."

And with this, in front of Bob's friends and work buddies, Steve fucked me. I couldn't stop myself cum'ing twice as Steve, with the biggest cock I've ever had, fucked me spread eagled, in front of everybody.

"Hey guys, help me get Jo naked. Richie, grab her dress. She's all naked under it. That's it guys. Now let's flip her over and see if she'll willing take a cock or two down her throat."

My head was now nearly over the edge and Steve had hooked my legs over his shoulders. That's when I felt the first cock at my lips.

"Oh no! Guys!!" Was all I could say before a cock filled my mouth. He gripped me by my head and forced it down my throat. I reached up and grabbed his hips and to pull him nearer, suddenly wanting every last centimetre of his cock down my throat.

Then people were on my boobs. Licking and sucking them until my nipples ached.

So for the next twenty minutes, I was spit-roasted. Steve pounding away at my pussy and a variety of Bob's friends and co-workers at my throat, leaving volumes of spunk all over my face and hair. I'm sure Bob joined in on the foray as I remember tasting his cum.

Oh god, Steve gave me another couple of orgasms before finally forcing as much of his cock inside me and unloading his spunk, letting most of it dribble out around his cock and down my ass crack.

----

Next thing I remember was lying naked on my bed with Steve big, fat cock entering me again, and I was wrapping myself around him, luxuriating over the immensity of getting the best fucking of my life. I felt his balls slapping against my ass, so I knew then I had it all. Everything he had was now inside me.

"Bob, you only get her throat tonight."

"Amazing she can take all eight and a half inches. And I'm eight inches around. That's a lot of cock inside her, Bob. You're only five and a half, right? Can she wrap her whole hand round it?"

"The guys were right. She's one hot piece of tail. The way they all talk, I would have thought they all had balled her many times before. Guess I'm her first. Well, her first big one. Right Bob?"

"Are you sure the guys haven't fucked her before? They all did seem very intimate with her shaved pussy. After tonight, I'm going to get her a pure gold clit ring. Then her pussy is legally mine."

"Steve. You're the first." Bob confided.

"When I fuck a real hottie, like Jo, my cock grows bigger. It must be ten inches by now and she loving every inch of it, Bob. That's twice your size, Bob. And twice your thickness too! That's an awful LOT of cock, Bob. Isn't it."

"Bob, do you like watching my cock slide in and out of your wife's pussy, or do you want to suck my cock clean afterwards? Lick my cock clean of her pussy juices and my spunk?"

I was amazed Bob could maintain an erection with Steve's belittling putdowns. But not long afterwards, Bob came, pumping it down my throat and he immediately left the room, leaving Steve and me alone.

"This will be better." As he turned me, head towards the headboard and slammed his cock back in me.

"God, you are good, babe." He whispered into my ear just as I felt another shattering orgasm coming. I wrapped my legs around him, clung onto his back and kissed him madly as wave after wave of electric jolts rushed through me.

"Oh god, Steve, fuck, you're good."

"Better than all the other guys in the office?"

"Ten times better than any of them, Steve."

----

Steve really screwed me up. I liked keeping everything intimate. One on one. Bob not suspecting anything. Last thing I wanted was Bob knowing about me and his co-workers and friends. But then I'm forgetting. All the office guys boasting to Steve.

"OK, I'm sorry it all happened Bob, but where were you when I needed you to stop Steve, eh? Didn't you also join your friends in getting a blowjob? You should have been pushing them away rather than joining in with the gang. You're my defender of my honour, not one of my defilers! You know how susceptible I am to people like Steve and other sexual predators, like most of your friends and co-workers."

"But Jo, the good side of all of this is now that it's all happened, we can cross a number of items off your list."

"So, you're going to waltz into the office tomorrow like nothing happened. No Steve fucking me for hours. No Stu holding your wife down and stuffing his cock into your wife's mouth and down your wife's throat, eh? Yes, I loved every minute of it. So what are you going to do with your nympho wife?"

"Err, Bob, You should be protecting your wife better than this. That's your job, Bob, to keep people like Steve away from me. You know my weaknesses, but you let him paw all over me, kiss me, fondle me and fuck me for hours."

"OK Jo. You're right. I can't go back. I can't even face my friends. Let's quit our jobs, sell up and move. Start afresh. Clean slate. Get you counselling."

So we decided to move. To Denver.

----

We were settled into our new place with new jobs within a month. Both of us were working at resorts and loved meeting all the new vacationers.

Bob agreed that at our new place, and in our new lives, we would try a threesome. Bob, me, and a stranger from out of town. A man I would pick, but not one found at either of the resorts we worked at. We would rent a room and use aliases. There were lots of other rules, safe words, etc, etc.

But it was a go...

----

"Hi, Lori from Memphis, up here for a few days of skiing with my husband, he'll be here soon, and when we're not skiing, we're love to party."

"I'm Mike from Canada. This is my last night here, so I'm eager too to cap off these last few days with a gala night. Fireworks for everyone, eh!"

I liked everything about Mike. Bob liked Mike too, and I got that gooey feeling between my legs that Mike liked what he saw in me too.

"Let's finish our drinks and head up and continue the party upstairs. More private. More fireworks, eh?" Bob finally got around to saying.

With a firm touch on my thigh, Mike agreed it was a great idea.

We stood awhile as we drank our first drinks chatting about the slopes and the resorts, but when Bob refreshed our drinks, I sat down on the couch, and then I was sitting between the two of them. We chatted and when I finished my second drink, Bob turned my head to face him and started kissing me. It wasn't a long kiss, but it set the rest of the night in motion. I turned to face Mike and we started kissing. So for the next five, ten minutes, I was kissed by each of them in turn, more passionately every time.

The next kiss with Mike lasted over five minutes and his hands were all over me, but I was still dressed. I desperately wanted to get naked as my boobs were aching to be touched and sucked. Bob started pulling my dress up and over my head, leaving me in my bra and thongs. My bra didn't last long and then Mike had both his hands over my titties, pinching my nipples and, oh god, this was getting good.

"Oh Mike, that feels so good. Don't stop."

"I think I better check on your dampness." As Mike covered my pussy with his hand. Oh it was damp alright.

Bob was already naked and supporting a hardon, so rather than kissing him, I engulfed his cock in my mouth. It felt so good, a cock sliding in and out of my mouth, going as far as I could take it. Then I was being lifted onto my knees and my thongs sliding down my legs.

"Oh Lori, this is my kind of partying. Hope I'm not too much for you?" He questioned.

I could only wiggle my ass in consent.

I wasn't disappointed. He was big and thick, felt as big as Steve's and in no time I was cum'ing.

After I came a second time, Mike carried me to the bed and laid me down on my back. He wasted no time in reinserting his steel rod into me and now, with my head hanging over the side of the bed, Bob could now push his cock all the way down my throat. I was now cum'ing all over the place. My clit was out of its hood and was happily rubbing on the pumping piece of meat, send packets of fire throughout my body.

All the while, Bob was pumping his cock into my face, sometimes down my throat, until he started to cum. It just poured out the sides of my mouth and I kept sucking on it until it was limp. Then Mike was dumping his load into me, causing me to orgasm yet again.

----

"OK Mike, let's swap. I fuck Lori and you sink your cock into her mouth."

"Jack, Mike is way too big for my mouth and besides, you're still too soft to do anything. Let Mike finish me off."

Bob then had to watch Mike insert his cock once more into me and start pumping his massive hunk of meat in and out of me, pushing me through another three orgasms.

After Mike came again, I managed to turn around and I give his cock a good licking with my tongue, paying special attention to the head. Then I held its' head and gave its shaft a hundred kisses, thanking it for such a wonderful evening.

"Thank you Mike and your wonderful cock. It's a shame you are leaving so soon but I do sincerely hope we do meet again." And with a quick kiss, he left.

But not without my cell number on a piece of paper in his jacket pocket.

----

Bob got used to these kinda threesome's and we try and do it every weekend. My new friend Sally says it's more like I'm cuckolding Bob.

No matter how you describe it, I get a good fucking; Bob is happy dumping his load down my throat and he gets off watching me getting fucked by usually far bigger cocks than his.

Then there are what-their-names; they are just happy fucking the shit out of me....

"Jo, ever thought of a foursome, Two and two? I get to fuck a stranger too!"

"Aren't I enough for you, Bob? But then again, a three on me would thrill me to bits! All that cock."

----

Last night, Wednesday, I was feeling lonely & neglected; Bob was out of town for the night on business and wouldn't be back until tomorrow at the earliest, and as always these days, I was ever so horny. We never usually went out midweek, but there was no Bob here to fuck me. So I donned some rags and headed off to one of the tourist bars. Before I could order a drink for myself, someone already had and was inviting me to his table. One glance at the hunk told me all I needed to know.

Then his ski buddy joined us. As we chatted, I vividly imagined myself being sandwiched between these two hunks, kissing and holding them while their cocks sank deeper and deeper into me.

----