Jo, T-Girl Goddess! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you know that your girl can."

Ricki hugged her again.

"Oh my God, Jo, you're here in Barbados!"

"Yes, I am!"

They squealed like schoolgirls.

Ian shook his head, chuckled and kept driving.

***

Jo had secretly worried that the farm would feel like a gilded cage, despite the fact that it had looked airy and light when Ricki had given her a virtual tour as soon as she'd arrived on the island.

She'd feared that Ricki had exchanged one prison for another, although this was one of her own choosing.

Jo needn't have been concerned.

Ricki's iPhone screen hadn't fully conveyed the beauty of the large, ranch-style house.

A close second to that beauty was the tranquillity.

With the ocean breezes drifting through the floor-to-ceiling windows, making the snowy curtains billow like oversized pillows, the place felt like an oasis.

Jo and Ricki hung out in the spacious living room and caught up on the gossip, including the good news about Trisha.

Then Ricki admitted that while Ian busied himself with running the farm, she had started penning romance novels as a way to pass the time, and took Jo into the sanctuary where she spent most of her day, writing, replying to fan mail and posting to her social media accounts.

It was a totally feminine room, painted pink and containing a comfortable-looking chair, a large desk with two curved monitors, several A4 yellow legal pads and a couple of black biros.

Jo soon discovered that writing wasn't just her friend's 'little' hobby.

Ricki had written seven books so far, using a female pseudonym, and although independently published, they were selling incredibly well, earning her over US$5,000 per month in royalties.

On a small shelf above the writing desks were printed copies of all Ricki's books, although they sold primarily in digital format.

"Why didn't you tell me about all this?" Jo demanded, taking one down and turning it over to read the blurb on the back cover.

"I didn't want to bore you. I know that you're not into romance novels."

Jo had teased Ricki about reading silly romance novels and had been even more entertained when Ricki had said that one day she would write one herself.

"But these are yours!" Jo protested. "I would have read them."

"That's what I was afraid of," Ricki retorted, but her lips were stretched in a wide grin. "They are soppy and silly and sentimental, but my fans love them."

Jo looked around the room. It was neat, as every space Ricki inhabited was, but it had a lived-in quality. As if Ricki spent considerable time here.

"How much time do you spend a day writing?"

"Nine or ten hours, if Ian doesn't come in and drag me outside for some food and fresh air," Ricki admitted and had the grace to look embarrassed. "Writing is a drug and I'm totally addicted. I have thousands of people following my Instagram, FB and Twitter accounts. The review average on some of my books is almost five. It's crazy! I can't write the next book fast enough."

"So you won't miss me, if I spend the next ten days with Jay?"

"Of course I would!" Ricki pouted. "I was looking forward to spending some time with my girlfriend!"

"I'll come back, if I can. But, girlfriend, I can't let this man slip through my fingers."

"I understand," Ricki replied, and gave a small sigh of defeat.

Ricki really did understand.

Jo had bent her friend's ear for weeks after that memorable kiss with Jay, lamenting over the fact that she'd found the man of her dreams only for him to be already taken.

"Go, get your man, girlfriend!" Ricki said and gave Jo a playful push towards the door. "I'll stay here all by myself and cry as I write."

"If you're good, I'll tell you all about it when I return," Jo promised.

"Every last detail!" Ricki insisted.

"Once you don't put it in your next novel."

"I write romance, not erotica, darling!"

Jo laughed as she hurried to the bedroom Ricki had settled her into mere hours ago and stuffed as much as she could into her backpack.

If Jay turned out to be awful in bed, she could make a cleaner getaway, if she didn't have a suitcase to lug behind her.

And if he turned out to be as good as the preview suggested, she wouldn't need many clothes.

That kiss they'd shared had been hands down the hottest she'd shared with any man, but if he turned out to be a crap lover, she would spend tonight with him and run back to Ricki and Ian in the morning.

And never see Mr Sexy Wonderful again!

She'd been disappointed in men before, but it would hurt like hell if she had to add Jay to the list of losers.

She'd dreamt about him more than once and had jerked off numerous times with the memory of his handsome face in her mind's eye.

"I don't want to get in the way of arriving guests," Ian explained forty-five minutes later when he stopped the Range Rover several yards away from Sandy Lane's grand entrance.

Jo knew that he was probably more concerned about Ricki not being seen than inconveniencing the guests, but she didn't mind.

"Good luck!" Ricki gave Jo a tight hug as she made to exit the vehicle.

"Thanks!" Jo smoothed her hand nervously over her sleeveless, red floral-print sundress. "I need all the luck I can get."

No relationship with a man had ever felt more important to her.

She couldn't fuck this up.

"Is that him?" Ricki whispered, her voice full of quiet awe.

Jo turned to see a tall, broad-shouldered form standing under the arch of the doorway.

Even from this distance Jay's physique was jaw dropping.

She'd called to tell him that she was on her way but hadn't expected him to be outside waiting for her.

Shit!

"Yes," Jo confirmed and opened the car door quickly, hoping that Ian would stay in the vehicle.

No such luck.

He was there to grab her backpack, as she turned to get it herself. He hooked it over his right shoulder and the look in his eyes told her that he was coming to get a closer look at this man she barely knew but was about to fuck.

Unless she wanted to wrestle him for the backpack, and she almost laughed as she imagined the scene in her mind's eye, she had no choice to accept his gallantry.

Being treated as a woman occasionally had its drawbacks.

"He's a hunk, Jo!"

"He is," Jo agreed, giving her friend one last hug and stepping back so that Ian could close the car door.

If she hadn't been trying to stay incognito, Jo knew that her friend would have insisted on being introduced, just so that she could get a closer look.

It would have looked fishy if Ian had dropped her off and taken off in a plume of exhaust fumes, but Jo knew when she introduced the two men, they would be some suspicion on both sides.

"Ricki looks wonderful," she told Ian as they started walking the short distance towards Jay.

She hadn't yet thanked him for taking such great care of her friend.

Ricki had never looked better.

"I'm just glad I got the chance to correct the biggest mistake of my life."

"At least you realized it before it was too late. Some men never do and live a big fat lie their whole lives."

"If I'd stayed in the UK, I might have been one of them," he admitted with a smile. "Something about this island and being closer to nature forced me to admit what I really wanted in life." He turned his head and looked at Jo. "Call me when you're ready to return, no matter what time. And don't worry about Ricki. When she starts writing, she gets lost in the words. If I don't drag her away from her desk some days, she wouldn't eat."

"She always said that she would write a romance novel one day, but I never knew she was serious."

Jo felt a tiny bit regretful that she hadn't been more supportive. Her only consolation was the fact that Ricki had told her earlier that loving Ian and being loved by him helped her to create her stories. So, even with the endless time she'd had on her hands, Ricki wouldn't have been able to write, stuck in the penthouse with that bastard Norman.

"I didn't either, but she's very talented," Ian replied.

The pride in his voice warmed Jo's heart. She was so glad that he didn't feel the need to compete with Ricki's writing. It was the perfect diversion for her friend and from the sound of it, the adoration of her fans was a nice added bonus.

***

Minutes later, Jo felt Jay's tension as they exited the lift and walked towards his room.

The introduction had been as awkward as she'd anticipated, but both men had donned their best British reserve and thankfully there had been no fisticuffs.

As the door close behind them, Jo didn't have time to admire the huge Orchid Room or walk to its large balcony and look out, as she'd immediately felt drawn to do. Jay tossed the backpack onto the bed and took her by the upper arms, firmly but without hurting her.

Startled she looked into amber eyes that were staring hard into hers.

"Tell me that you're not involved with anything illegal," he demanded.

"I'm not."

She didn't look away.

"My parents aren't thrilled about my lifestyle, but they accept it." Jay didn't blink. "My father's political career would be shreds, if I got involved in a scandal. I can't be with you, if you're mixed up in something shady."

"Jay, I promise that I'm not doing anything illegal or shady. I have a friend who is hiding out here on the island for her own safety. That is as much as I can say...perhaps even that was too much. Maybe one day I will tell you the story with her permission, but right now you have to trust me."

Though he'd kissed her when he'd professed to be in a committed relationship, Jo still thought him one of the most honourable men she'd encountered. Their chemistry had been red hot that night--the embers had burned too brightly for him not to have been singed by it--but he'd reigned in his desire. And had left her feeling for days like a kettle that had been turned off and left on the stove to cool down just as it was about to boil.

"Okay."

The smile started in his eyes, making them twinkle like the fossilized tree resin they closely resembled.

It reached his lips before he parted them and covered hers.

Strangely, though they had teased and fondled each other and done everything but made each other come, they hadn't kissed once on the flight.

It was as if they'd both known that that would have driven them to the point of no return.

As Jo wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back fiercely, she knew, as she known that night in the bathroom at The Pink Panther, that this man had the power to break her heart into a million tiny little pieces.

Grabbing her hips in his hands, he lifted her and pressed her back against the door. As she wrapped her legs around his waist, he ripped the front of her cotton dress and exposed her breasts.

"Beautiful." He took a moment to admire her pea-sized dark nipples that were already standing firmly erect from the gently swollen mounds.

Some men thought that they were too small; his eyes told Jo that they were the perfect size.

Then he dipped his head and pulled her entire left breast into his mouth and sucked hard.

"Fuck!"

Jo wriggled her hips against him as he continued to torture her breast and nipple, in a way that always sent her mad with desire.

And just when she thought that she would go insane, he switched to the other side and the torture began again.

"Oh baby." Jo cradled the back of his head, flattening his short curls with her fingers as she pressed his face into her breast.

When he ripped the rest of her dress to the hem, she shrugged it off, releasing one hand at a time as he ran his hands all over her body, almost growling as he caressed the smooth firmness.

Reaching down, she unzipped his fly and freed his cock, and it leapt into her hand like a wild beast that had been freed from a cage.

She couldn't wait to get her lips around it.

But Jay had other plans.

Moving backwards to the bed, he reached into the drawer of the bedside table for a large tube of lube.

"I have been dying to fuck your tight ass."

"And I have been dying for you to fuck it."

He placed her facedown on the bed, her knees on the edge.

Turning her head, she watched as he applied the lube liberally to two fingers, circled her anus with them before pressing them deep.

"We're going to need plenty, baby." He groaned as he picked up the still opened tube and squeezed another generous portion onto his fingers as he withdrew them.

Reaching backwards with her hand, she enclosed his cock and stroked its hardness.

It was big.

And so hard.

And so bulbous.

Almost as big as her Big Willy III.

"Get it nice and wet," he said, picking up the lube once more and squeezing a good dollop over himself and her stroking hand.

Then he slid his fingers out of her, wrapped his hand around hers and aimed the head of his cock at her slick entrance.

"Aaah," she hissed as they both pressed it inwards.

But greedily, she exerted more force than he.

She couldn't wait to have it inside her to the balls.

"Easy," he cautioned, gently removing her hand as she tried to press even harder. "It's going to be a long night and I don't want you too sore to enjoy every minute of it. Let's take this first time nice and slow."

Obediently, she grasped the sheet on either side of her head, circled her hips and backed slowly onto him as he advanced in tiny increments.

"Aaaaah!" The moan escaped her lips as the head finally slipped past her anal ring. "Ooooh! So good!"

"Yes?" he asked, and executed a teasing motion as if to withdraw from her body.

"Yesss!" she replied through clenched teeth and tightened around his crown. "Don't tease me!"

"Okay, baby." Reaching under her body, he tugged on her nipples firmly as he increased the pace of his thrusts.

Jo lost it, rotating her hips like she was moving to an upbeat reggae song and within moments, Jay was sunk to the hilt.

He stoked in and out for a minute or two before carefully turning her over, hooking his arms under her knees and lifting her bodily.

She wrapped her legs around his upper arms and kissed him hungrily as he cupped her bottom and moved her slowly up and down his standing shaft.

Much too soon, Jo felt herself reach the point of no return.

Holding Jay more tightly she threw her head back and rode him harder.

She felt the sudden tension in his body, and increased her pace mindlessly.

With a loud groan, he flooded her back passage, just as her girldick jerked between them.

After a quick shower, she could have secretly wept when she discovered that he wasn't one of those macho men who wouldn't suck his woman's girldick, when he positioned them on the bed for a more leisurely 69.

And later as she was bent over, holding onto the edge of the face basin in the huge bathroom as he took her from behind, he whispered, "Look how beautiful we look together, baby."

She turned her head and saw them reflected in the glass door.

They looked amazing, she agreed.

On tip toes, her long legs looked even longer and slimmer compared to his muscular thighs.

His thick cock looked like a plug as it drove smoothly in and out her plump cheeks as it pummelled her asshole relentlessly.

She would have been totally destroyed tomorrow if not for the tricks Emmanuel had taught her and Ricki.

It hadn't been done purely out of altruism--Emmanuel had had a perchance for tight young things and he'd wanted them to remain tight--but Jo and Ricki would be forever grateful to the man. He'd taken great pleasure in filling their youthful buttholes with his truncheon, but he'd taught them about hygiene and how to control and tone their sphincter muscles, and give maximum pleasure to any man lucky enough to slip his cock inside them. He'd said that too many transgender and gay men didn't take enough care of their 'honey holes' as he'd called them.

Emmanuel.

Every time in the past when Jo had made love to a man, his name had hovered in the periphery of her mind, comparing the man to him, wishing the man was him.

For the first time ever, the man with her and in her occupied her whole being: mind, body, spirit and heart.

She gasped.

Oh my fucking God!

I'm in love!

Jo loosened her grip on the basin as Jay pulled her up and wrapped his arms around her.

"Fuck, baby, you're so tight." He kissed her nape and stroked her erect nipples, making her purr like a kitten.

"And you're so big and hard." She gripped the firm lobes of his butt and pressed him deeper. "Fuck me, baby. This tight ass is all yours."

"Your wish is my command, my queen."

Like an obedient subject responding to a royal decree, he bent his knees, bringing her off her toes to flat on her feet and more able to brace herself, he started to slam into her with solid bangs to his hips.

***

Nine days later, Jo pressed her head into his chest and tried to hold back her tears.

"Are you sure that you don't want to come back with me now?" he asked her again as he lifted her chin and kissed her softly one last time.

He was due to go through to immigration in a minute.

"I would love to, but I must spend some time with my friends."

"Okay." He kissed her again. "Remember, don't change your seat! I don't want some other guy touching my woman."

He'd upgraded her return flight to first class and insisted on a window seat for her.

"Your woman?" she questioned with a laugh.

"Yes, my woman." He kissed her. "I'll pick you up at the airport."

"Okay."

"I'm going to miss you."

"Me, too," she admitted.

"I have to go."

The reluctance in his voice made her almost change her mind. Her passport was in her backpack and the clothes she'd left at Ricki's and Ian's could be sent to her in the UK.

Instead she said, "Bye."

"See you in two weeks."

Jo watched him walk away and thought, my man!

He turned and blew her one last kiss before he disappeared from view and she felt her eyes well up.

She brushed the moisture away with an impatient hand.

She'd done the right thing by staying with Ricki and Ian for the rest of her planned vacation.

They had been totally understanding about her needing to spend the full ten days with Jay, now she owed them the pleasure of her company.

But, as Jo headed to the rank to hail a taxi to Ian's farm, the coming days seem to stretch endlessly before her.

She wondered again if she was crazy to have let Jay go back without her.

Get it together, girlfriend! she told herself sternly.

This could be the last time in a very long time that she would spend time with her friend.

Her life was going to be so different when she returned to the UK.

Jay had already told her that he wanted her to rent her flat and move in with him.

She should be scared how fast things were moving, but she wasn't.

She never felt surer about her feelings for any man.

And Jay seemed just as hooked on her.

They had fucked themselves to exhaustion every day...and it had been glorious.

They both needed to catch up on sleep.

Ricki had already nicknamed them 'JJ' and 'Double J', saying that the best couples always had special names.

Jo had in turn nicknamed her and Ian 'Rian'.

Not nearly half as cute perhaps, but she had two weeks to come up with something better.

As she sat in the back of the taxi, Jo suddenly smiled.

She didn't doubt that Jay would be there waiting patiently at Gatwick Airport at the end of her flight back to the UK.

All she had to do now was imagine that the next two weeks were the fortnight before her favourite holiday, Christmas Day.

She would let the excitement build inside her as she did every time the season came around.

And, like the wrapped parcels under the tree on that holiday, in two weeks' time, he would be there waiting for her.