Joan of Snark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Father Ben, I want to! And I know you want to, too! You just said that you think I'm beautiful."

Father Ben smiled. "Yes, that's true. But we both know that we shouldn't do this."

"Know one needs to find out. Like the wine!" Joan pointed at her glass. "I won't tell anyone if you won't."

"Joan, this is different."

"But Father, just feel what you've done to me." Joan reached over and grabbed Father Ben's hand. She guided it under her skirt as she opened her legs.

"Joan ..." Father Ben said disapprovingly. However, he did not pull his hand away.

"Can you feel that, Father? Can you feel how wet I am?" she asked as Father Ben's fingers brushed against the gusset of her panties.

Joan had not been wearing any underwear during her confession earlier that day. But she had made sure to put on a pair of panties before leaving the house to go to work at the rectory. And there was an unmistakable moist patch on the fabric covering her sex.

"I'm so wet, Father. And I bet you're hard."

"Yes, I am," Father Ben concurred. "But that's not the point. You know that we shouldn't be doing this, Joan." Despite his words, the tip of his finger sought out her clitoris. He located the rigid little nub through the thin material of the cotton undergarment. Very gently he began rubbing her tingling erect bud.

"Oh Father!" Joan sighed. "That feels so good." She reached under her skirt and moved the gusset of her panties to the side. Father Ben's fingers now made contact with her bare flesh. She shivered as he continued to rub her. "Yes Father! Yes! Mmm ..." she moaned as he stroked her.

However, Father Ben's ministrations unexpectedly stopped as he withdrew his hand from under her skirt. Joan let out a disappointed whine. "Father, why'd you stop?"

"Joan, you know the rules that I'm supposed to follow. Do you actually want me to break my sacred vows?" He looked directly at her, intensely scrutinizing her face as he waited for her response.

"No ... I guess not," she said glumly. "I mean, don't get me wrong. I don't believe in any of your Catholic nonsense. But if you believe it, then I guess it's not fair to try and tempt you to break your vows."

"Thank you for understanding, Joan. I appreciate that you respect my all of my 'Catholic nonsense.'" They both chuckled. "Come on. I'll take you home."

"It's okay. I'll walk," Joan grumbled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it'll give me a chance to ... cool off, I guess," she said as she stood up from the table.

"It would probably do me some good to take a cold shower before bed," Father Ben said somewhat abashedly.

"Father, are you allowed to ... uh ... you know ... take care of yourself?" Joan hesitantly inquired.

Father Ben snickered. "The answer to that question, young lady, is between myself and God," he smugly replied. "And it's none of your business." Joan silently decided to take that as a yes.

As she exited the rectory, Joan was surprised to see a large crow perched on the wooden railing at the other end of the veranda. It was not uncommon to see crows in the area. There were usually many of them flying around the neighborhood during the early morning. But crows were usually not spotted at nighttime as they were more active during the day. The big back bird cawed at her loudly. Startled, Joan almost stumbled down the stairs of the veranda. Repeatedly it rasped at her. Unnerved, Joan quickly hurried down the steps and began walking home at a brisk pace.

As she made her way down the quiet dark streets, she thought about Father Ben. She thought about how he had kissed her. And how he had touched her. She thought about what he had said to her. He had said that she was beautiful. He had also basically admitted to masturbating, which was a sin, according to the Catholic Church. What did Father Ben think about when he touched himself? What were his fantasies? That night, would he be thinking about her?

As Joan climbed into bed, she opened the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out her small silver vibrator. She turned it on and rubbed the buzzing little sex toy all over her slick feminine folds. But as she closed her eyes, she instead imagined that it was Father Ben's fingers touching her down there. As she felt the tingling vibrations reverberate against her flesh, she amorously sighed.

She held the teasing titillating tool to her engorged clit. She wondered what it would feel like if Father Ben were to put his mouth on her sex. What would it feel like if he licked her? Was he good with his tongue? Had he done that to his previous girlfriends? Did he like to do that? Would he do it again if he were allowed?

As the pleasurable sensations down below intensified, an imminent orgasm began to build. All of the muscles in her body began to tense up. Joan could not stop thinking about what it would be like to have Father Ben fuck her. Would he fuck her hard? What was his cock like? Was it big, she wondered as she arched her back.

An unstoppable climax overwhelmed her body. Joan had to bite her lower lip to prevent herself from crying out Father Ben's name. Instead, she let out a stifled grunt as her pussy muscles contracted and her clitoris throbbed. She gasped as Father Ben's grinning face flashed through her mind.

Breathing heavily, she gradually began to come down from her orgasm. Her body trembled with aftershocks. Oh jesus, Joan thought to herself. Why did the new priest have to be so god damned sexy? How could she be expected to behave herself around him while working at the rectory?

As Joan tossed and turned in bed, she contemplated the dilemma that she was in. Could she actually bring herself to try and seduce a priest? Of course, she did not believe in god, so it was not a moral problem for her. But Father Ben was a believer. And he had taken vows of chastity. What would happen if he broke those vows? Could he just admit his sin to another priest during confession and be forgiven? Or would he be kicked out of the priesthood for something like that? Could she live with herself if Father Ben ended up being defrocked because of her?

Unfortunately Joan was not scheduled to work at the rectory the following evening. So she would have to wait a couple of days until she could see the attractive young priest again. It was probably for the best that she had some extra time to think about what she wanted to do. As Joan tried her best to go to sleep, she could have sworn that she heard a crow cawing outside of her window. However, she did not give it a second thought as she rolled over and pulled the covers up to her chin, suddenly feeling a bit of a chill. Sighing, she closed her eyes and continued to fantasize about Father Ben.


12