Joanie Takes Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

He knew how to make dynamite cocktails, and there was a wet bar at the gym, and he and Steve had already stocked it with supplies. It would be easy for everyone to get a buzz. For me, this was essential, since without booze I had quite conservative tendencies and could not ease up.

Mary dropped in, and introductions were made. Mary was glad to meet Susie and Connie; I had told her so much about them she felt as if she already knew them.

They knew about her because of me. They became fast friends. Mary had come by to show me her hostess outfit for the party. She and Mike would be the hosts, but Mary would begin since Mike would be behind the bar.

Mary modeled her outfit for us. It was amazing and hyper sexy. She wore a one-piece pants suit, where the top consisted of two wide straps of fabric. The straps wrapped around her neck, so there was no back. They covered the fronts of her breasts but not the sides.

Indeed, each strap barely covered one boob, leaving a lot of boob flesh exposed. The straps were fastened to the bottoms by strings, and they would fall off with one pull of the strings, much like a string bikini. Only a few buttons held the bottom together and it too would fall off if someone unbuttoned the buttons. She was hot to trot.

I said, "Wow, Mary. I did not realize you had it in you to choose such an outfit."

"It was Tony. He went window shopping without me and then brought me back to try it on. He practically took me right there in the dressing room, and he might have succeeded had I been a little drunk."

"I can relate. Tell me about it," I replied and we all laughed. These three girls knew me better than anyone, and they had all seen me sober, and seen me drunk.

Mary added that her dress was a bit above budget, "but I think it's worth it." Everyone agreed wholeheartedly. Mary in her spectacular outfit would be a great way to welcome the male guests to the party.

Susie asked, "What's the plan for the party?"

I told them we would start slow, with Mike making cocktails and everyone drinking and loosening up. Then Susie's music will start, and we will start to dance. The girls should keep leading the boys to the bar for drinks, and help themselves, too.

When everyone has a buzz, Mike will close the bar but leave plenty of cold beer readily available should someone feel the need to quench a thirst. He will then join the party himself.

After a short while, when I feel we are all ready, I will signal Mary. She will stand on a small stage, and John will turn off the music. Mary will announce that the games are to begin, and she will introduce Mike and he will direct the games.

"What are the games?" Connie asked .

"Frankly, I don't know, Mike has been secretive. But Mike has a twisted mind (Mary nodded in vigorous agreement) and I am sure the games are sexy, suggestive, and strange. All I actually know is he is bringing over some temporary tattoos for us to put on. He told me we should put them on our body where our clothes will cover them. He told me to be creative."

"Sounds interesting," Connie replied.

"It sure does," added Susie. Mary and I both nodded agreement.

We girls got to the gym just as it closed for the day at 5pm. Mike, Steve, and John were already there, ready to set up. I made the introductions. Connie and Susie were happy to meet Mike. I could tell Mike was impressed by Connie's beauty, and I felt a pang of jealousy.

I saw that the picture windows had blinds one could lower to keep out the sun. The gym faced south, so one would want to do this in the summer. I set about lowering them. Anyone who wanted to could still see inside, but to the casual observer it would offer us some privacy.

Mike was putting exercise pads all about. If there were to be sex, we might as well be comfortable. Susie and John set up the sound system, and Steve spent some time setting up the bar. Then the three boys put together the little stage, and Mike plugged in the microphone. We were all set.

We still had a half hour until the four remaining invited boys and Tony were to arrive. Susie put on some music and Mike made each of us all a drink. I chose a margarita, as did Connie. Susie had a Brandy Alexander, and Mary just had a glass of white wine. The cocktails were wonderful. It seems that Mike is good at whatever he tries to do. The man has talent.

The time went quickly, and at 7pm sharp the boys arrived, on time to the minute. The four girls all had a nice buzz. There were four girls and seven boys, plus John, so really eight boys, or so I thought. At least, that's the number we had invited.

The buzzer rang again, and we looked through the security cam and saw four more boys. Connie's face turned red and she said, "It's the rest of the WTC club."

I was freaked out. I thought it would be hard for four girls to keep seven boys in line, especially if there were to be sex with some of them, something I was not so sure about. But four more members of the WTC Club would bring the total to 11, an average of almost 3 boys per girl. We could not possibly deal with that.

Connie had surprised me when she willingly succumbed to a gangbang by four men at Susie's now infamous party, and then she had sex with the six men of the WTC Club, albeit one at a time over the course of the first semester. That's 10 men with carnal knowledge of Connie, and she is only 18 years old.

So it did not come as a complete surprise when, after assuring us she did not invite the extra four members of the WTC Club, she could assure us they were nice guys.

We caucused for a minute, and then all agreed the appearance of the WTC Club was a WTF moment, and buzzed them in. Connie assured us they were all nice guys and would honor any boundaries we set.

I did not point out I was not so sure because they were beginning by crashing a private party, and I for one did not consider the existence of the WTC Club a nice thing (WTC = We Tapped Connie).

I was half expecting Frank and Adam to show up, and was kind of shocked when Adam did in fact show up. He rang the buzzer 5 minutes later.

"How the hell did Adam find out about this party?" I screamed.

Neither Susie nor I were pleased. We quickly explained to the others that Adam was Susie's older brother. I did not mention that he raped me at Susie's party. He penetrated me for around a minute before Susie rescued me after she heard my screams.

Typically one does not welcome one's rapist to a party! In addition he was one of the boys who gangbanged Connie, but she did not object at the time. Of course she was hopelessly drunk at the time. The WTC Club recognized him from the infamous video Adam circulated.

Suddenly I realized this was an opportunity for direct revenge and quickly and quietly explained it to Susie. She saw my logic easily enough, but it was asking too much of her, I knew. It was asking her way too much, and I emphasized it was up to her - no pressure.

It was also asking too much of me, for that matter! Mike gave Susie and me each a screwdriver that was mostly vodka and Susie drank hers quickly, and it seemed to give her the courage to nod her assent.

I only sipped mine and put it down. I already had a buzz and did not want to get wasted; at least not yet.

I told Mike I was counting on him to get Adam so drunk he could barely stand. Mike told me that was called falling down drunk.

"Will you - can you - do it?" I asked.

"You can count on it, my love," Mike replied, using the L word for the second time. Mike always exuded both confidence and competence. I found it an attractive feature. Susie and Connie also noticed Mike used the L word with me. Mary was out of earshot, fending off the much too eager Tony.

So we buzzed in Adam, the older brother of Susie who secretly recorded her at her most intimate moments when she was in high school, and then circulated the videos. And of course I just reminded you of his attempt to rape me at Susie's party, something I will never forget. Sorry to repeat, I am a bit hung up on that.

Susie and I were flummoxed about how Mike learned of the party. He was not smart enough nor tech enough to have hacked my computer but then I realized he could have easily and quietly inserted spyware into his sister's computer when she was home for vacation, especially if her computer were not password protected, so he would have easy access to it.

I went over to Susie, pulled her aside and told her my theory.

She said, "OMG that fits. I'll explain later. But I bet that's what happened."

Fortunately my plan was not digital, I had only explained things on the phone. No emails, no Facebook, no anything. Somehow Adam knew about the planned orgy, even that it would be at the gym, but he could not know the darker side of my plan.

Now we had 12 boys and 4 girls, plus John, our cameraman. This was quite a ratio. This party was going to be something to remember. Well if sex did occur, at least we'd all have an audience.

Susie had welcomed each boy with cocktails in each hand. Mike kept the drinks coming. We were now milling about, the girls were meeting the boys they did not know (which was most of them), and the boys were checking out their bodies with lust in their eyes, and drool in their mouths. After around 15 minutes of this, Mary took to the stage with the microphone.

Mary said, speaking over the music (which was great; Susie really knew her music), that it was time to dance. The gym had a hard wood floor, perfect for dancing.

After the dancing, we would take a break and play some party games Mike has invented.

Susie finished. Mike jumped onto the stage and announced, "The bar is open and will remain so during the dancing. The redoubtable John will fill in for me as bartender." Mike had been giving John lessons on bartending; he began his instruction when the planning for the party began.

Fortunately John is a fast learner, and no doubt Mike is a good teacher, because John too made great drinks. I quickly had another margarita. At this point I really needed a stronger buzz, to handle what I knew was to come.

The 12 guys wanted the girls drunk in any event, for the obvious reason. All four of us become easy when we're drunk, especially Connie and me. This is not true of all girls, of course, but it is sure true for the four of us. And the boys all wanted sex. All of them. So a lot of drinking was going on during the dancing.

Mike and Tony are all good dancers, but the rest of the boys, not so much. One of Connie's invites, and one of Susie's were OK as dancing; at least they had rhythm. Susie had planned the music, so we had a lot of fast songs, and then after 20 minutes or so came a progression of slow songs.

The boys were visibly relieved when the slow songs came on, and by then everyone either had a buzz or were in the early stages of being seriously drunk.

Connie looked quite drunk already, actually. So the boys had no trouble pulling the girls into their bodies and holding them tightly. Mike had his hands on my ass, and so did the boy who was dancing with Connie.

Minutes later Tony had his hands on Mary's ass, and Susie's ass had hands on them, too. But then 4 boys of the WTC Club simultaneously asked to cut in on the boys we girls were dancing with.

Now I was held tight against a guy I did not know, who had slept with Connie, but who Connie had not invited. It felt weird, but I realized lots would be weird before the party ended, so I just went with the flow.

A couple of dances later Adam cut in to dance with me. I thought this might happen. I gave him a message by not letting myself be held tightly up against him with my arms around his neck, the way I had danced with the others. Instead I took an Arthur Murray position, keeping him several inches away from my body at all times.

Adam got the message, and tried to find more promising terrain. He next danced with Connie, someone he had already fucked during the infamous gangbang, and she let him dance with her as he pleased. She was feeling no pain.

When Mike won me back as a dance partner I told him Adam was not nearly drunk enough yet, and he nodded, and I knew he was on task.

The dancing ended with me having been groped a bit by three guys, Susie and Mary by four guys, and Connie by five. Being groped through your clothes is harmless enough, I thought.

It was time for the games. Mike had drawn with chalk on the floor the symbols from a deck of cards: hearts, spades, clubs, and diamonds. He explained the first game: the boys would split into 3 teams of 4 boys each.

Two of the three teams would compete in a pantomime game. The winning team would get a reward, and then play the remaining team, and then the winner of that competition would get a reward. The rewards would get more interesting as the evening progressed.

Then Mike spoke to the girls. When the winning teams won, the girls would each stand on the symbols. It was alphabetical and following the order of the cards in bridge: Connie would stand on clubs, Joanie (me) on diamonds, Mary on hearts, and Susie on spades. We all nodded.

The first team to win was the four WTC boys who had not been invited. Connie was the only girl who knew them, and of course she knew them intimately. Mike produced a deck of cards, and asked each boy of the winning team to draw a card.

After they had done this, he explained that each of them was to kiss the girl corresponding to the suit of the card. He gave each girl a slice of lime, and said the boy was to return with the slice of lime. The boys were to keep their hands behind their back, and the girls were to keep the lime inside their mouths.

I did not really feel like kissing one of these party crashers, but clearly there was no choice. The boys had drawn 2 clubs, one diamond, and a heart. That meant two boys would be kissing Connie and none kissing Susie. Both girls seemed fine with that, and Susie gave her lime to Connie.

I was lucky, because my guy was gentle, slow, and gave me a wonderful kiss. He began with his mouth closed, and even though his hands were behind his back, his kissing was so nice that I began to run my hands through his hair.

This made him excited and more passionate and he leaned into me as we kissed. We kissed for a long time, and when it was over he walked back with an erection and a piece of lime in his mouth.

Mary also enjoyed her kiss, I could tell. Connie though was getting turned on during her second kiss, and her breathing was even getting uneven. She gets aroused too easily, which is her undoing sometimes I thought.

The losing team had Mike, Steve, Tony, and Adam. While all the kissing was going on Mike had brought Adam two more heavily spiked cocktails. I love Mike.

For the second round, the winning team was the remaining WTC two boys, and Susie's two boys. Mike announced the game was the same, and had the boys draw cards, but he added a twist: Once the boy had his girl's lime, he could use his hands to remove one piece of clothing from the girl.

The boys let out a collective whoop when they heard this. This raised the stakes a lot, and I nervously looked at the other three girls. They were cool, not even surprised. I guess they knew something like this would happen.

Mike gave each of the girls a margarita to keep our courage up. The boys looked at their cards. Three of the boys had diamonds, and the fourth had a heart. That meant three boys would kiss me, and three pieces of my clothing would be removed.

I began to panic. But I forgot my panic during the first boy's kiss and began to realize I was now drunk. After he got the lime from my mouth, he stepped back and removed my blouse. Then he took a liberty and felt up my breasts through my sexy bra before Mike pulled him away. I actually had enjoyed the groping. This worried me.

Susie was still kissing when Mike pulled the boy off me. She was enjoying the kiss from one of the boys she had invited. The next boy with a diamond was the last remaining WTC guy and happily I enjoyed my time kissing him.

He was clearly excited by my having just lost my blouse, and as I ran my hands through his hair he pressed an erection against me. Once he got the lime he stepped back, looked me over head to toe as if he were deciding whether or not to purchase me or something, and then he turned me around and unzipped my skirt and pushed it down to the ground.

I was in a bra and panties at this point, and it was still fairly early in the party. Mike had been diabolical. Worse, I still had one boy to go! I looked over at Susie and now she had finished her kiss and the boy had removed her blouse. She looked good, and sexy, in her bra.

The third boy holding diamonds approached me slowly, with a grin on his face. I did not like that. So I was not too cooperative with the kiss until I realized all eyes were on me.

Well, I like an audience. My mood changed and so did my kiss, and the boy was much appreciative and he kissed me with passion but not force in a lovely way.

He got the lime from my mouth, and pulled away, then turned me around and unhooked my bra. He kept my back to him and everyone else, but there was no chance of modesty since I was now facing a mirrored wall. As he removed my bra and let it fall to the ground he felt up my naked breasts, massaged them, and tweaked the nipples.

I was looking in the mirror and could see Mike watching this by also looking into the mirror, but from behind me. Mike was turned on. And so was I.

The boy turned me back around and began to kiss me again, crushing my breasts into his shirt, but Mike came over and stopped him. "Not part of the game, my friend," Mike calmly said.

I had been quickly reduced to only my panties. Susie had her blouse off, and everyone else was fully clothed. I was on display and my cunt was getting wet rapidly. The boys' eyes were filled with lust for me.

Mike announced the next game. He said, "You can see the tattoos on Joanie's body." Addressing the boys he continued, "I am giving each of you a list of all of the tattoos. Tony, choose a tattoo."

Tony chose the Eiffel Tower. Mike announced that he wanted all the boys who think the Eiffel Tower is hidden on Connie's body to stand here. On Mary's, stand here. On Susie's body, stand here. The boys did as asked, as did Mike.

Mike then said, "OK girls: which of you lovely ladies has the Eiffel Tower hidden on her body?"

There was a long pause. Then Mary, who had escaped so far from all the activity, said weakly, "I do." Mary looked apprehensive.

Mike cut her off before she could say anything else. There were three boys in the Mary group: Steve, Tony, and one of the WTC guys. "OK, boys. Each of you lucky men gets to remove one piece of Mary's clothing until you find the tattoo. The game stops when the lucky guy finds it."

Mary turned white and I knew why. She was only wearing three things: her top, her bottom, and panties. Worse, she had asked me to hide the Eiffel Tower under her panties.

She was about to have a panic attack but then John appeared with yet another margarita; God bless him! He whispered something to Mary and she relaxed and took a large sip from her drink.

The WTC guy went first, and he removed her top. We all knew she was braless because her top did not really allow for a bra. It was also obvious she was braless, as her top left exposed the sides of her boobs.

So now she was naked from the waist up. He used the occasion to start to fondle her breasts, but Mike stopped him after a few minutes. No Eiffel Tower.

Steve went next, and removed her bottoms. Now she was reduced to her panties, and there were now two of us in that state. But no Eiffel Tower. Mary's color had turned from pure white to deep red. Steve felt her breasts a bit, but they were friends so he did not abuse the situation. That was nice. Mary was quivering.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers