Joanne's Fall Pt. 02 - Glory Hole

Story Info
Joanne's blackmail continues as she's ordered to a gloryhole.
5.1k words
4.59
75.8k
86

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,387 Followers

Joanne's Fall Pt 2 - Glory Hole

Joanne is a 46 year old married woman. Her sex life with her husband has died a long time ago so she resorted to having online sex with men on a chatroom. She became to love having men treated her like a slut online. Accidentally sending a naked photo with her face on, Joanne learns that the person she's sent it to knows her and her husband Freddy. This is her fall.

Part 1

After learning she is being blackmailed by this stranger, she is forced to flash her bare pussy in public to strangers. Afterwards she is forced to ask people to make her cum. Eventually, a 20 year old agrees and he fingers her to orgasm down an alley way and then Joanne gives him a handjob until he cums.

Part 2

Facing her husband

Joanne drives home, the smell of cum is still in her car and she can feel tears falling down her face.

I can't believe this is happening?! I don't deserve this! I don't deserve to be forced to cheat on my husband!

Pulling up to her drive, she takes a few minutes to try and compose herself.

Going inside, Freddy is sat on the sofa with his feet up watching TV.

"Hey, what's for dinner?" He shouts as Joanne shuts the front door.

"Erm, I'll have a look at what we've got in." Joanne shouts back and goes to the fridge.

Her hands are still shaking over what has happened to her, although she can't deny the pleasure she received from finally having a man touching her, she is wrecked with guilt.

"Steak?" She shouts into the living room.

"Okay." He shouts back.

Joanne cooks them both dinner and sits at the table with him.

"How was your day?" She asks.

"Not bad." He grunts back, barely even looking at her.

"I'm going into work tomorrow." Joanne tells him.

"Okay." He replies.

Oh god, what have I done! Joanne thinks to herself, barely being able to even eat whilst with her husband.

After a long night of no talking, Joanne goes to bed by herself and realises there are two texts on her phone.

Master J: Tomorrow you are not allowed any underwear.

Shortly followed by another one.

Master J: For now on whore, you have 5 minutes to reply to me or your photos get sent out for the world to see!!

With her hands shaking, Joanne quickly replies.

Joanne: I'm so sorry I didn't see your message! Please don't show anyone! I won't wear any underwear I promise!

Master J: How long until you learn to address me as Master you stupid fucking slut!!!

Joanne: I'm sorry Master, I'll remember for now on.

Master J: Good whore. When you leave the house you are to send me a video proving you have no underwear on.

Joanne: I understand Master.

Putting her phone down, Joanne attempts to fall asleep but her mind is too filled with worry and fear over what is going to happen.

Her new "Master" has made it clear that she is going to be cheating on Freddy more, although the thought of it makes her sick.

In The Office

Joanne wakes up and quietly gets out of bed so she doesn't wake up Freddy.

She hops into the shower and gets dressed into a grey skirt and a white blouse. As instructed, she doesn't wear any underwear.

Just before leaving, she stands in front of a full length mirror in their hall and videos her pulling up her skirt so show her bare pussy, then opening her top to show she has no bra on.

Although just doing this has for some reason turned Joanne on, she is frightened of going into the office like this. Worrying that people will find it strange that the boss doesn't have a bra on.

She sends the video to her Master and then leaves for work. On the way, her phone vibrates and she reads that it's from her blackmailer. Although she's twenty minutes away from work, she pulls up to reply, knowing what he will do if she doesn't.

Master J: Good slave, I bet everyone at your work will love seeing your big tits out!

Joanne: I think they will be shocked Master.

She puts the phone down and carries on driving, hoping she doesn't get another text before getting to work.

Luckily for her, she makes it into work without anything through on her phone.

Walking past everyone's desks, she fakes a smile and says hi to people before stepping into her own office.

"Hi Mrs Hardy." Her assistant Claire says walking in.

Claire is a young, 20 something, woman who has been a god send to Joanne. Joanne knows that she takes advantage of Claire's helpful nature by getting her to do tasks that have nothing to do with work, such as getting her car washed. A task she did last week.

"Hi Claire." Joanne says, nerves still filling her emotions.

"Did you have a good day working from home yesterday?" Claire asks putting some files onto Joanne's desk.

"Y-yes." Joanne stutters, feeling like a total mess.

"Is everything okay?" Claire asks.

Joanne looks up at the beautiful, young blonde.

"Just a little under the weather." Joanne tells her.

"That's a shame, I hope you feel better." Claire says with a smile.

Suddenly a text comes through Joanne's phone and she sees it's from her blackmailer.

"You can go now." Joanne bluntly tells Claire.

"Oh, okay. See you later." Claire says before leaving.

Master J: I hope you're ready for a lot of fun today slave.

Joanne: Please Master, I'm at work. I can't do a lot today! I'm begging you!

Master J: Oh please, I know you own the place. You can do whatever the fuck you want!

How does he know so much about me!? Who is this!!

Joanne: Who are you??

Master J: You will find out one day.

Reading this, Joanne starts to shake and sweat until another message comes through.

Master J: I want your door unlocked the whole time. Lean back and start fingering yourself.

Oh fuck! Joanne thinks to herself. She thinks for a second about locking her door and that there is no way he can find out, however he has so far had so much information on her that she knows it's too risky.

Leaning back, Joanne keeps an eye on her door as she slowly moves her hand down and rubs slowly onto her clit. She's filled with fear and she's not receiving any pleasure from this.

Joanne: Doing it Master.

Master J: Good whore. Think about having me there right now, bending you over your desk and fucking your cheating married cunt with my big, black cock!

Oh fuuck! Joanne thinks, doing her best not to enjoy it, but his words are started to have an effect on her.

Rubbing her clit a little faster, Joanne hates it but she starts to get slightly wet.

Master J: Tell me how badly you want my cock in your cunt right now whore!

Although Joanne doesn't want to join in with these games, she knows better than to argue by now.

Joanne: Please fuck me Master! I want you to bend me over my desk and shove your big, black cock deep in my cunt! Fuck my brains out with your thick cock!

Master J: Good slave, finger yourself now!

Joanne lets out a little moan, slipping a finger deep inside of her wet pussy she pushes it in and out of herself.

Joanne: Doing it Master.

Master J: Good slut!

Faster and faster Joanne fingers herself, she has loved being called a slut before and this just seems to make her even hotter!

Joanne: I'm so wet right now Master!

Master J: Good whore, get three fingers deep in your married cunt!

"Ooohh!" Joanne moans out louder than she intended to at reading his text.

She pushes three of her fingers deep into her pussy, feeling wetter than ever she stretches her little hole around herself and pushes them deeper and deeper.

"Fuuck!" She grunts out as her fingers go knuckle deep in her cunt.

Joanne: They're in Master.

Master J: Good slave, start to finger fuck yourself at your desk you cheating little whore!!

Oh my god!! Why am I so turned on!!

Joanne starts to pump her three fingers in and out of her desperate pussy, getting so lost in the moment she has to bite her lip to stop from moaning louder and louder.

Joanne: May I cum Master?

Master J: No! Pull your fingers out now whore!!!!

Fuck!

Joanne unhappily pulls her fingers out of her pussy, leaving them drenching wet.

Master J: Rub your cunt juices all over your mouth, make sure it's soaking wet so people will be able to see it.

Oh for fuck sake! Joanne thinks, seeing this getting pushed further and further.

Master J: Don't think about disobeying me! Remember I always know whether you're lying to me!

Knowing she can't say no, Joanne starts to spread the juices on her fingers around her lips. Her senses are filled with the smell of her own pussy.

Although she's never been with a woman before and never even thought about it, she finds herself getting turned on by the degrading.

Joanne: Done it Master.

Master J: Send me a photo to prove it.

Sitting up, Joanne takes a selfie. Looking at it there is a clear glisten over her lips. She just hopes that no one else can work out what it is.

She sends the photo to her blackmailer and waits for a reply.

Master J: Good slave, go and talk to one of your employees and make sure you get close enough so they can smell your cunt on your lips.

Sighing, Joanne replies.

Joanne: Yes Master.

Joanne stands up and pulls her skirt down, taking a deep breath, she heads for the office door.

Claire is sat at her desk just outside of her office and Joanne thinks she will be the perfect person to complete this task with.

Walking over to her, Joanne stands over the younger woman.

"Claire?" She says.

"Yes Mrs Hardy?" Claire says turning around and looking at her.

She clearly spots something on Joanne's face, staring at her lips.

"I wanted to check your work." Joanne says firmly, taking her role as the boss.

"Oh okay, sure." Claire replies with a little eye roll.

Joanne leans forward and looks closely at Claire's computer screen. She catches Claire's eyes darting back and forth from her face and the computer screen.

Can she smell it? Joanne thinks.

"All looks good." Joanne says, she stands up and goes back into her office.

Shutting and locking the door, Joanne sits down at her desk and takes a few deep breaths.

For fuck sake!! I can get sued for stuff like this!! Why is this man ruining my life!!!

After a few minutes of trying to calm herself down, Joanne grabs her phone and starts typing.

Joanne: Done it Master.

Master J: Good girl, I was impressed at how close you got.

What?! Does he work here?! But I don't have any black staff members?!

Joanne: How did you see???

Master J: None of your fucking business.

FUCK!!! Joanne screams in her head.

Master J: Time for your first taste of black cock today slut.

Joanne: What?!

She starts to sweat more as she waits for a reply.

Master J: The Red Orchid, 1pm. Do not be late.

Reading this, Joanne has never heard of this Red Orchid and wonders what it is. Quickly googling it, she realises it's some sort of vintage shop.

Oh god, is he going to make me cheat again?! Joanne fears, although deep down, she knows it's inevitable. What's worse, Joanne is still horny as fuck after edging herself.

The Glory Hole

The next few hours of Joanne's life go by at a snail pace, every minute feels like hell as she waits for her next task.

Am I going to meet my blackmailer and find out who he is? She wonders.

At midday, Joanne stands up from her desk. She can feel her pussy still leaking with anticipation, even if she is filled with fear.

Grabbing her keys, she steps out of her office.

"I'm going out for lunch." She grunts to Claire.

"See you later." Claire says back but Joanne doesn't turn to look at her.

Getting into her car, her hands are massively shaking and she struggles to even get the keys in. Eventually she manages to and she drives to the shop that her blackmailer told her too.

Upon entering, she looks around at all the strange items that this shop sells.

There's a very attractive black woman working behind the counter who smiles at her, then, her phone vibrates.

Master J: Toilets, fourth cubicle.

"Where are your bathrooms?" Joanne asks the black lady.

"Just through that door." She replies pointing to a dark brown wooden door.

Joanne walks through and finds the fourth cubicle. Walking inside and closing it, she looks around and her eyes shoot wide open as she sees a hole at waist height.

Then, she nearly jumps out of her skin as she hears the bathroom door open and close, followed with footsteps getting closer to her.

This person enters the stall next to her and closes the door.

"On your knees whore." She hears a man's deep voice say.

Listening to him, Joanne racks her brain to think of who it is, but no one she knows comes to her head.

Doing as she is told, Joanne lowers herself onto the ground in front of the hole in the wall.

She can see movement through the hole, then, a big, black, beautiful cock starts to push through the hole.

"Go on slut, you know what to do." The manly voice says again.

Oh god, oh god, oh god. Am I about to do this! I'm about to properly cheat on Freddy! Joanne panics, staring at the big, hard cock. It's at least twice the size of Freddy and Joanne can't even take her eyes off from it. It's... so big.

Moving closer, without even thinking Joanne lifts her hand up and grabs hold of the black cock. She can't even wrap her fingers around it it's that think and she just stares, mesmerised at it for a minute.

"Get my fucking cock in your mouth whore!" The man shouts at her and makes Joanne jump.

Oh fuck, this is it! I'm actually about to do it!

Joanne licks her lips, staring at the black cock, she leans closer and closer to it.

She moves her head underneath it, feeling the warmth eradiating off of it onto her face. Extending her tongue, her first contact with another man's cock that isn't her husband is her tongue on the underneath of his shaft.

She slowly runs her wet tongue all the way from the bottom of the shaft up to the tip and licks along the head, tasting his delicious precum.

Moving to the other side, Joanne gathers spit onto her tongue and presses it against him yet again. Holding her tongue firmly against him, she drags it again along the shaft, feeling every ridge and vein until he flicks it over the head.

She slowly drags her tongue along his head, taking in a large amount of his perfect precum.

"Mmmm." Joanne accidentally moans, not having tasted precum in a long, long time.

"You dirty fucking slut." The man on the other side of the wall says.

My god, it's so perfect.

Opening her mouth, Joanne lowers herself towards the big, black cock and feels it pass her lips and press against her wanting togue.

She wraps her lips around his shaft and feels the warm cock inside of her. With her eyes closed, Joanne's pussy twitches, knowing she is cheating on her husband with a big, black cock.

She massages his head with her tongue whilst holding it still on her mouth. Flicking her tongue all over the spongy texture, Joanne can feel him twitch in her mouth and she moans yet again around his dick.

"You're better than I expected slut." The man moans.

"Mmmm." Joanne accidentally moans again.

"Get sucking properly now you cheating whore!" He orders.

"Y-yes Master." Joanne whispers holding onto the cock, spreading her spit around his shaft with her hand.

Opening her mouth, she devours herself onto his cock yet again and slowly bobs up and down, taking just past the head into her mouth.

It's been over a year since she gave Freddy a blowjob, so Joanne is trying to remember what he used to like.

Bobbing up and down on the head, Joanne can taste more and more of his precum pouring into her mouth. With her other hand she slowly wanks his spit covered shaft.

"If only your husband knew what a whore his wife is!" Her Master moans.

"Mmmm." Joanne moans back, losing herself in the moment.

She continues to bob faster and faster, tasting his precum pour into her mouth that she greedily swallows down.

"Am I bigger than Freddy?" The man says.

Joanne's too horny to think straight, she pulls away from his cock and stares at it shining with spit.

"So much bigger!" She admits.

"Good whore!" He says back and Joanne goes back to bobbing up and down on his cock.

She's spent so long pretending to be a slut online and telling men how she wants to bob up and down their cocks like a whore, it's now all coming out in real life and Joanne is sucking on his cock like a pro.

She gets a massive urge to feel him down her throat, to feel him deeper than her husband as ever been.

Holding his base in one hand, Joanne opens her mouth wider and pushes her head deeper down onto his cock.

She feels his head hit her throat, forcing her to gag but she doesn't stop. She forces herself to relax and keep taking it deeper.

Her throat wraps around the fat cock and she can feel herself choking on this big, black cock.

"GLLLLLLGGGGGGGGG!!!" She gags around the cock as drool pours down her chin.

"Fucking hell you little whore!! Take that fucking cock!" He roars at her.

Joanne pulls back and gasps for air, a trial of spit goes from her lips to the cock and a wave of pleasure runs through Joanne's body.

"Hold your lips to the hole, I'm going to fuck your face like the cheating slag you are!" He orders.

"Yes Master." Joanne replies and watches the cock go back through the hole.

She opens her mouth and holds her wet lips against the hole and eagerly waits for his cock to reappear.

"Gluggg!!!" Joanne quickly gags as his black cock without warning thrusts straight down her throat.

"Stay still you fucking slut!" He orders.

Joanne puts her lips back to the hole and tries to hold onto the wall.

"Glgg....glugggg....gllggghh!" Over and over Joanne gags and spits all over herself as his big, black cock thrusts in and out of her mouth. Fucking her face as though it were a pussy.

Joanne's pussy is leaking between her thighs as she takes the face fucking! Her once a fantasy becoming a reality.

"Oh yeah, take that black cock you married whore!" He keeps moaning as he fucks her mouth, "You love this black dick down your throat don't you?"

Joanne can't answer, the only noises coming out of her is gagging as she lets this dick destroy her throat.

"I'm going to cum soon slave, you better swallow every drop down!!" He warns.

"Gllllggggg!!" Joanne tries to moan back but the cock keeps hitting her throat over and over.

"Fuuuckk yeeessss!!!" He grunts and Joanne feels the first stroke of cum in a long time hitting her mouth.

He's fucking her face so fast his cum fires all over her mouth and down her throat.

It tastes so fucking gooooooddd!! Joanne moans to herself as she swallows down his ton of cum that fills her mouth.

His fucking lightens up and Joanne instantly wraps her lips around his cock and goes back to bobbing up and down on it. Using her tongue to lick off every drop of cum as he goes soft in her mouth.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,387 Followers
12