Joanne's Punishment Ch. 03

Story Info
The legalaities of Joanne's punishment must be decided.
5k words
4.32
6.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, something that trickled into my brain years ago, and I ignored, until I plotted it out, having seen that both BDSM and Incest is something that people seem to like to read. This story does not relate anyone living or dead, but it is partially and very loosely based on research I once studied while researching a paper on deviant behaviours.

While this story contains scenes of incest and incest content as well as BDSM, everyone in this completely fictional story, is an adult, over eighteen and I do not recommend any of the practices outlined in this story in any way shape or form. But it is based loosely on rules followed by a few outside normal society.

* * *

Mr Johnson knocked on the table gently, catching the family's attention. "Mrs Phillips," he paused, "Joanne, do you understand and agree to the amendment?"

"Yes," she replied, wiping her tears of joy from her face with her sleeve. "I wrote the basics of the addendum, "I'm just surprised, Robert, that you never acted on them before. I've given you enough chances to do so over the years."

"Well," Robert replied, "first, I honestly believed you wanted to be a Dom. You never wavered from that position the entire time I've known you. Second, I couldn't do so as long as any of our children were still not adults, I couldn't turn my wife into a family pet. And thirdly, I wanted a partner, not a slave."

"You now can, my love," she replied, "bring in a partner that is. I will not contest a divorce. I look forward to who you find and hope she is more worthy of you, than I was."

While they were speaking, the two Johnson's brought out a laptop, legal papers, a portable printer, and the ever helpful Lucy, left the dining room and brought in a long multi-socket extension cord which she first knelt down and plugged into the nearest socket located under the table and the place the sockets on the table, pressing down to engage the suckers that most of their extensions had to keep them in one place and to prevent damage to the oak table top.

"Thank you Lucy," Eric Johnson said while adding the legal paper to the printer before he plugged it into the laptop. He then turned back to his briefcase and pulled out a small but powerful projector. "May I have a place-mat to put on the table? This little beauty does get hot and I'm afraid I forgot the stand I usually put it on. I wouldn't want to spoil this beautiful surface."

This time Sally stood up and went to the sideboard, opening the lowest cabinet and extracted three, one for the laptop, one for the printer and the final one for the projector.

"Thank you," the elder Johnson said. "Robert, I knew from our dinners you always kept one wall unadorned of pictures and artwork. This way, you will all be able to read what I have here, without needing to crowd around behind me."

Eric positioned the projector to shine on the white wall between the two wide dining room windows and unasked, Timothy walked around the table and closed the drapes, while Beatrice walked over to the light switch and on Eric's signal dimmed the lights.

"This is the agreement," Eric said, punching the key to place the image on the wall. "The first question I have for you, is who do you want as the rule breaker?"

"I would prefer they be named my keeper," Joanne said, "And I would like to request a slight change to the addendum if it pleases the family."

"Your whole family will need to approve any changes," the Elder Johnson replied, "If anyone of them disagrees the change will be rejected."

"I understand." Joanne stated firmly. "I would like my keeper, to be my primary owner," and she looked at each child and her husband smiling. "He, or she," she amended quietly, "would be the one who decides what I do, who I play with or service, who I don't, how I am used by every other member of the family. They will decide if anyone outside the family gets to use me or see me as anything but a responsible adult. They will decide whatever limits are allowed, or if there are none. They will ultimately decide my punishment, when, where, what and how." She looked at the children in general and winked."

All of them, with the exception of Lucy, were lusting over the thoughts of what they could do, and even better, could order the others to do to their mother. All of the elder children were sure, that they would be the one she picked.

Robert, knowing how mercurial his wife's mind was, wasn't sure if this was something she had always planned, or if this was a spur of the moment decision. Remembering how she had accidentally exposed their lifestyle to the children, how she had taught them to keep it secret, and how she had shown great reluctance to allow them to practice the same lifestyle if in a limited manner. Yet as she was the one who convinced him to bring them into the fold, and knowing how devious and long ranged her plans could be, he had to believe this was her ultimate goal from, perhaps, even before their marriage.

Eric caught his eye, and Robert said, "Yes, I agree." Eric then looked at each child from the eldest to the youngest, and got the same answer, before he bent towards the laptop and edited the agreement.

Next the Elder Johnson said, "And who do you name Joanne?"

Joanne looked at him and without hesitation, and to the surprise of all her children, and the complete astonishment of her husband, simply said, "Lucy."

While the they gasped in shock at Lucy, Eric continued asking, "I need to document your safe words, what they mean and the other signals you will use if you cannot speak."

"I don't want any safe words," Joanne stated, "I expect..."

Lucy interrupted her, "Wrong," she commanded. You could tell from the tone of her voice and her sudden commanding presence, she was in charge. "You will have safe words for all the standard and family conditions. You may decide not to use them, but you will have them, do you understand mother?"

"Yes Mistress," Joanne said quietly.

"Wrong," Lucy continued in the same stern tones. "I will decide when you are in Pet or Sub status, and when you are not. When you are not, you will be our mother and treated as such." She glared at each of her siblings, and then turned with a softer visage looked at her father. "Do you all understand that?"

"Yes Lucy," came the scattered reply from all of them, followed when Lucy turned sharply towards her mother gave the additional acknowledgement, "Of course Lucy."

After making a note of all of Joanne's safety nets, Eric asked, "Is there anything else that needs to be documented before signature?"

"Yes," Lucy stated firmly. "I want everyone to understand that while mother may wish to be punished, I will decide what anyone can do to her. I want my bothers and sisters to sign and confirm that they will not do any permanent damage to her, without my permission. They will agree that should they do so, they will individually lose all privileges until I decide otherwise. The only exception to this is you, Father," her voice audibly softened. "If you wish to beat, whip, cane, and even brand or tattoo her, or anything else you want to punish her with, that is entirely your right for what she has done to you."

"Yes Lucy," came the reply from the others.

While Eric was again typing the Elder Johnson rehabilitation, "I have something that also must be addressed. We are proceeding based on the original documents. However, the Doctor's report clearly states that it is possible that Robert could fully recover. The possibly of a full recovery is listed as being between five and ten percent. We need to confirm what happens should such a tenuous event occurs."

"If I may," said Joanne, "I don't want any changes to the documentation. I should be punished, I want to be punished, and I must sadly admit, I pushed the boundaries just for this to occur. I don't deserve release or rehabilitation, and I don't want it."

"Mother," Lucy interjected, "with what you already have stated, and at your previous request, I will decide what happens, if and when such a fortunate event occurs. Do you all agree?"

"Yes Lucy," everyone again replied.

"Very well," Eric said as he made a few additional amendments to cover such a contingency.

"In addition," Lucy continued, "When you are Joanne, you will remain respectably dressed at all times and you will act as you would before this agreement is signed. But I feel that to properly identify when you are no longer our mother, you should have a different name. This so everyone always understands your position at any time."

As Eric continued typing, Lucy added, "From now on, until I decide otherwise, when you are to be less than our mother, your name will be Anna. It is close enough to your real name that if someone who shouldn't know your status, will probably pass it off as a nickname. Does everyone understand that?"

Again came the chorus, "Yes Lucy."

"No one is to know about this other than those in this family, our legal representation, and anyone I approve. Anyone who breaks this rule will again, lose all privileges until I say otherwise. Agreed?"

Again came the verbal assent.

"And finally," she stated, "I will make up a calendar, and I will assign all playtimes. There will be no changes to the schedule I set without my permission. I want this to be all playtimes you understand, even those that our parents set up for us."

Henry interjected, "But those are our playtimes!"

"If you want access to Anna, you will agree!" Sally argued back and Henry shut up.

"If you could add that to the legal document, and then if everyone will sign," Lucy said, "then the rest we can work out ourselves without further legalities."

"I think you covered everything you need to." said Eric. "If there is anything else that needs to be addressed, please let use know. I must add Lucy, that your requests and demands are very well thought out." With that he pressed a key on his keyboard and the printer started.

While everyone signed and had their signatures witnessed, the Johnsons brought out their notary equipment and formally attached seals to each of the ten copies. The legal team would keep two in two different safes, one copy would be provided to the local Club they were all members of, and one for each of the family.

After shaking each of their hands and thanking them, the Johnsons quietly left, and they all returned to the dining room.

"Father," Lucy said. "Would it be alright for you to save all these in your safe? And could each of us be provided with a safe, which we could then store our copy of the agreements and any other legal documents or monies we may have? It would prevent pilfering."

"Who are you accusing of stealing from you?" Henry shouted.

"I'm accusing no one," Lucy calmly replied. "I just know that my allowance used to regularly disappear and any change or small bills I've left out since I started working have also gone missing. I'm only asking so we are all protected from such petty thefts in the future, I'm not blaming anyone in particular or specifically."

"How much have you lost?" Robert asked, "And why have you never said anything."

"I was never in a position of power to make anything happen," Lucy calmly said. "And if I complained I would just be another whiny child and I've heard too many of them."

Henry grew red in anger and stood up, before his father sternly said, "Sit down, Henry. Lucy has blamed no one and has not mentioned who she feels is whiny, or even if they are in this family. Lucy does go out and spend a lot more time with others both older and younger than you seem to, and she used to be a sitter for many of the families who close to us before she got her job."

Henry sat down, frowning.

"Personally," Robert added, "I would prefer that if anyone in this family, ever stole anything from anyone else here, that they, over the next few months, return it. If anyone who has stolen cannot remember how much, I want them to double or even triple the amounts they return. And I want nothing more to be said about it." The older children had been much quieter than they normally were, and Robert decided that more than one of them had been availing themselves to their youngest sibling's earnings.

"Mother," Lucy said, "Could you go get your laptop?" When her mother left the dining room, Lucy continued speaking to the others. "Father if you don't mind, I'm going to take over her laptop, I don't see her needing to speak to anyone outside the family without permission, and if I have it, and change the passwords, she will not. I will monitor her emails, and inform her if she needs to do anything.

"As for mother's bank accounts and credit cards, what is your suggestion Father," she asked.

Robert looked at each of his children for almost a minute each, before he said, "Well as you are in charge of her well being and because I know I can trust you, as I have never found you have lied, prevaricated or done anything other than what you have said you will do, I think we should get her to add you to the accounts. Children, do you agree?"

They looked at each other, fully understanding what he hadn't said, that he and Joanne had caught all of them doing all of that and probably far more that they had never mentioned.

"Yes sir," came the ragged answer.

"Thank you Father," Lucy said as Joanne returned. "Mother come here and put the laptop before me." Lucy then had her mother select change password and enter her current one. Lucy then pointedly looked at her elders and they all turned their heads away, as she entered the new one. "Later tomorrow morning, mother, it has been agreed that you will add me to your all of your accounts and cards, and you will not touch any of the money in the future, unless I say otherwise."

"Of course Lucy," Joanne replied.

"Alright guys," Lucy continued, "Before the end of each week, or in your case every month Sally, I want to know what the next week's schedule is. I understand that changes must occasionally be made, but always let me know as soon as a change is required. Once you have given me this week's schedules, preferably later this evening, I can compare them and work out the maximum times for each of you. I will post it in the playrooms before I go to bed. I will be adding times for mother to do cleaning, washing clothing, cooking, and many of the other chores that have been assigned to us over the years. Not all of them, but enough that she will always be busy. I want to add, for the next few weeks, I would appreciate if you tell me privately what you are going to do to her, OK? I want to make sure you all understand the limitations I'm imposing."

"Yes Lucy," came the ragged response.

She added, "Father, Sundays will always be yours when you want them. If you don't have the desire, for whatever reason, I will use her."

Lucy laughed at her mother's surprised look. "Oh mother, I know what to do, and how to do it, I just never had a reason or desire to, up until now that is. Except for two more things. First, I meant it when I said that I want the schedules today, and several hours before bedtime please. The second item has to do with you Henry."

"What! Are you turning into a little Hitler or something," he sputtered.

"Watch the tone of your voice," Robert demanded. "I'm sure Lucy is a lot less likely to punish you for your indiscretions, than your mother and I were, but keep in mind, what you have agreed to and signed up for." It looked like Henry deflated in front of them.

"My darling brother," Lucy said, "I'm just going to address something that our parents have been trying to address since you turned twelve."

"And what is that?" Timothy asked.

"I'm glad you asked Tim," she said before adding, "Henry, it has to do with your constant masturbation and ejaculation in all the corners of the house."

Robert's eyebrows raised, he hadn't realised Henry had been that obsessed and looked at his wife. "Did you know this," he asked her.

"Yes, I've been cleaning up after him for over a decade." Joanne replied.

"Henry, we have all spent far too much time cleaning up after your messes," Lucy continued as if she had not been interrupted. "I'm sick of using bleach and other cleaning products to freshen our living spaces, and I'm sure the others are as well."

Henry seemed to collapse even more into himself, and Lucy stood up, walked over and put her hand on his shoulder. "Look I understand what set the issue off and why you are driven to do it. If you think you were freaked out after your first wet dream, think about how your youngest sister felt when she witnessed you running around screaming. However I believe I have a solution if you will listen and relax."

Henry nodded, and she continued. "We have all noticed, I'm sure, that you do not have the problem once you fall asleep. I don't believe you have the issue when you are working as I'm sure you would have been fired by now if it has. My solution, is to ensure you are thoroughly drained several times each morning before you start your day and again several times before bedtime."

"But if I don't masturbate, how exactly will it happen," he asked.

"Anna!" Lucy commanded.

Joanne, realising she was now in pet mode quickly stood up and removed all her clothing before presenting herself, fingers interlaced behind her head, elbows spread as wide as she could, her feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and she looked straight ahead.

Robert, looking at his wife, realised how beautiful she still was. Except for the small baby belly, where the stretch marks from the pregnancies had damaged her skin, she was tight, fit and firm. Her breasts were not as perky as they had been when he married her, but they didn't have as much droop as other women her age seemed to. He realised he loved her now even more than he ever had before.

"Here is our solution," Lucy continued. "You wake up every work day at seven am without fail. You are out of the house by eight thirty and at work by nine. You go to bed at nine every night, but don't fall asleep until at ten thirty or eleven, because you are so busy keeping Tim awake with your fapping. So for now on, you will not masturbate. Instead, Anna here, will enter your room as six am every morning until I tell her otherwise, and she will drain you as many times as she can with her hands and mouth. And every evening, at nine pm, she will do the same, until you are ready to fall asleep.

"And Anna," she said sharply, "you will swallow every single drop, and not let anything he emits during one of the sessions go anywhere else. Do you understand? You will be punished if I find one drop anywhere else."

"Yes mistress," Anna replied.

"Good," Lucy said, then turned to the others, "remember I want those schedules soon. I suggest you go about your normal Sunday activities after you provide them." She then turned back to her mother and said sharply, "Joanne, get dressed. It is time for you to go prepare and cook our evening meal. And it better be tasty. And remember to set the table before we come down or you will be punished."

"Yes Lucy," Joanne smiled, and turned and walked out of the room.

Robert stood to go but Lucy held her hand up and signed him asking silently if he wouldn't mind staying for a while. He pushed back and turned his chair so he could look at her better and signed back, "I'm always here for you."

Lucy stood up and he could see she was shaking. Then the only way he could later describe it was that she flowed towards him and somehow ended up in his lap as she had done many times as a child. Her face was buried into his the lea of his neck and she sobbed desperately. He rubbed her back as he had done before, and when she finally stopped crying she whispered to him.

"Sorry, father. I didn't expect any of this." He could barely pick out her words. "Please forgive me," she continued. "I hope I didn't mess up too bad."

12