Joanne's Punishment Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna is punished.
3.8k words
4.22
6.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, something that trickled into my brain years ago, and I ignored, until I plotted it out, having seen that both BDSM and Incest is something that people seem to like to read. This story does not relate anyone living or dead, but it is partially and very loosely based on research I once studied while researching for a paper on deviant behaviours.

While this story contains scenes of incest and incest content as well as BDSM, everyone in this completely fictional story, is an adult, over eighteen and I do not recommend any of the practices outlined in this story in any way shape or form. But it is based loosely on rules followed by a few outside normal society.

* * *

Before they headed back to the dining room, Lucy asked her father to get out the old children's table they used to use. As she remembered it, it was barely as big as the area an adult would expect to use. She told him to forget any of the small chairs, as no adult could use them and fit beneath the table. They were the last to reach the table, and everyone was sitting in their normal positions. Robert set the table just to the right and slightly in front of where Joanne was currently sitting, where Lucy could easily keep an eye on her, and sufficiently out of the way that others could walk around the table without accidentally hitting their shins.

"Anna," Lucy said sternly, "That will be your normal place during our meals. You will always hang your clothing in the kitchen after serving. Now move your plate there please and sit down."

"Yes Mistress," Anna said, then she quickly stood up and moved away from the table and headed towards the kitchen as quickly as she could while stripping off her clothing. She quickly returned, moved her plate and utensils and awkwardly sat down with her legs straight under the table.

Lucy watched until Anna looked up expectantly, before sitting down at Joanne's former place and stating, "Anna, where is my food?"

"Sorry Mistress," and Anna yelped, as she banged her knees on the table while trying to get up, and desperately grabbed at her plate to keep it from falling on the floor as her cutlery chimed as they struck the floor. She awkwardly rose, and limped to Lucy's former seat and redistributed her setting.

Before she sat back down, she asked, "Anything else Mistress?" and waited for Lucy until signalled she could sit back down.

Robert had remained standing, and everyone knew this was his method of telling them he was going to make an announcement, so they remained sitting, watching him intently.

"I've decided," he started, "that it is time for you all to have your own rooms. Sally, Beatrice, I'm sure you noticed me moving Lucy's desk and computer out. Well tonight she will also move out her clothing. Now you can have any of the empty bedrooms. I will call tomorrow to arrange safes to be added in the alcoves we had built for them, so there should be a minimum disturbance when they are put in, so you might as well move in tonight. If you want to stay in your old room, you can also do that." He paused a second before saying, "Lucy, do you have anything to say?"

"Just to ask if everyone has competed this week's schedule for me," She replied. "Later, I'll create an internal calendar in the home network so you can just update that for me."

The others confirmed that they had left the schedules on her bed, as they didn't know where she had taken her desk.

Several of Robert's businesses had been computer related, and he maintained a separate internet, with no outside access or WIFI for family to use for recording their special playtimes.

The children really had two computers, one built into their desk for the internal system, hidden behind a special panel which flipped up and out at the touch of a fingerprint, revealing a screen, mouse and keyboard, and the other for outside use and just in case anyone had visitors.

"Do we need to use one of the upstairs bedrooms?" Timothy asked.

"No Tim," Robert explained, "You can have one downstairs, and if you want you can get one that is behind the barrier, and have visitors, but you will need to use the kitchen there, buy your own meals and cook your own food. And I will remind you that if you do have visitors, they are not allowed beyond the barrier, which must kept be closed whenever anyone outside the family or the club visits. Also once you have opened any rooms, it is up to you to make sure they are kept clean."

They had modified the large house over the years and had used certified builders and architects who were in the same lifestyle to do the modifications such as the various playrooms in the basement. The non-lifestyle rooms were in the front of the house on the first floor. A large and tall ha-ha separated the front garden from the back and prevented visitor from accessing the back garden. The Barrier, as Joanne had named it, was a large steel lined door with a smaller steel lined door within it, that prevented unwanted entry through the house. Most visitors never realised they hadn't seen most of the downstairs, as none of the rooms for those in the lifestyle were on the second floor, and only the living room, dining room and kitchen with various halls to stairs going both up and down were on the ground floor.

"Thank you Father," Sally said. "I'll move to one of the lower bedrooms, and I can pay own way."

"I will too Father, thank you," added Timothy.

"If you don't keep those areas as clean I as want you too, you will lose the privilege and either move out or move back to this side. And remember, you will not have access to our local network," Robert said.

"Anna will never go beyond the barrier," Lucy stated. "So if you want to use her, it will be in this part of the house, or in the playrooms downstairs. Joanne can go help you with cleaning if you need help occasionally and you have asked it to be put on the schedule, but never Anna, is that understood?"

"Yes," said Henry, "we definitely understand. Keeping Anna a secret from the rest of the world is essential. I may move down there if Lucy's plan helps my problem, but for the moment I'll stay were I am and I'll help the others move."

Robert didn't know why but for some reason he was surprised at Henry's comment.

"As much as I love our little room," Beatrice said, "I think I will move to another room upstairs, but a bit further away from Henry's. Sorry dear brother, but sometimes you can be a bit nosy as it is."

"Very good, I'll help everyone as well," Robert said. "After I help Lucy finish moving. I'm glad to see you all dressed nice. I haven't discussed this with Lucy, I would like to continue the practice of dressing up for our evening meal. Except for Anna of course. If we have non club visitors, I'm sure Joanne will be here instead."

"I agree Father," Lucy said.

With that Robert sat down and they all said grace together. Lucy always thought it was odd that they did so, since neither of their parents were partially religious and they never attended a church.

They served themselves, and Lucy had Anna stand next to her and while her daughter filled her plate. Then after they had started eating, Robert said, "I believe, that as everyone here is an adult, we should all have a glass of wine. And from now on, as long as you are reasonable about it, while you are under this roof, you can drink whenever you want."

"Red or white, Father," Lucy asked.

"I think red would go best with this, one of the nice Merlot, would be best."

"Anna, get up and get everyone a glass and some wine," Lucy said a minute later.

Anna quickly swallowed the only bite she had taken, and struggled out from under the table and left the room.

"Hey guys," Lucy said, "I'm not the only one who owns her, even if I am the primary. If you want Anna to do something, you need to tell her. I will not interfere unless it is something that will harm her."

Robert smiled, and watched his wife's jiggling breasts as she hurried around the table placing glasses before returning with a bottle which she presented to her husband. "Thank you Anna," he said, "that will do." He then waited until she had filled all the glasses and manoeuvred under the table again before dropping his fork just as she speared a morsel. "Anna, would you pick that up for me?" Anna got up awkwardly and walked to her husband, got down on her hands and knees and went under the table to retrieve the fork. She stood and presented the fork cradled in her hands to him. "Thank you Anna," he said and started eating again.

When Anna had just finished sitting down and picked up her fork, Sally dropped her knife and said, "Anna, will you get that for me please?"

This was Anna's meal that night, she never got to actually eat anything except that first bite. When the last person at the table put their cutlery down, Lucy said, "Anna, will you please clear the table, put away the leftovers and wash up."

Lucy watched Anna leave the room with first two bowls that had contained food, before reaching down and picking up Anna's plate. "Sally," Lucy said, "I'm afraid our pet didn't find the food very good, she hardly ate anything."

"That's not good," Sally said.

"She needs to eat," Timothy said. "We don't have any pet food suitable for her. I'm not sure what type food this type of pet eats. Father, do you know?"

Anna walked in red faced and embarrassed, she had obviously been listening. Robert replied, "We can always get her some tinned or dry dog food, I'm sure it is nutritionally complete."

"I can look up how to make our own dog food," Henry offered as Anna scurried out with a load of plates.

Those at the table smiled at one another, before the smiles turned to grins, as Lucy asked, "Sally, is there a medical way to feed her the food she didn't eat?" as Anna returned for the last few almost empty food bowls.

"We can liquidise it," Sally suggested.

"Oh," exclaimed Beatrice, "remember when I was little and I got really sick? They stuck a tube down my nose and fed me that way, whenever I put something in my mouth, I threw up!"

"Yes," shouted Sally happily, "I have a gastric feeding tube and bag in my kit. We practised with it several times the previous week on manikins, and last week I had several goes on adults who couldn't swallow. It's upstairs in my room, shall I get it? It was sterilised before I brought it home, so there would be no problems using it." As Anna came back in the room with cleaning cloths and sprays, Lucy stood up holding Anna's plate.

"I'll get out the blender," Beatrice offered.

"I'll get the tube," said Sally.

"I'll watch Anna and make sure she does a good job," offered Timothy.

"I'm going to check the news, before we start moving your rooms," Robert said. "Call me when you are ready to feed her."

"I'll move your boxed stuff onto the landing Tim," Henry offered. "Then when you are finished here, we can get Anna to move it to the barrier for you."

"If you can do the same for me," Sally asked, "I would appreciate it."

They all went their separate ways, and Robert thought his children never looked happier. As Anna passed him with a clean dish cloth, he thought his wife looked a bit flustered.

Lucy placed the plate on the kitchen counter before saying to Beatrice, "Mix it up and blend it, but don't add any liquids, until Sally and I get back, I have several thoughts I would like to suggest when she is back."

Lucy returned to the dining room and watched as Timothy pointed out bits Anna had missed, usually at the opposite end of the room where she had been. Lucy sat down, and looked at the small table, which had yet to be cleaned, before looking at floor in front of it. When she realised what she saw she pitched her voice to show she was angry and said, "Anna! What is that!" while pointing at the floor where Anna had recently sat. Anna and Timothy quickly reached Lucy's side and looked where she was pointing. "Did you wee yourself?" Lucy demanded.

"No mistress," Anna whispered.

Lucy bend town and ran her finger along the line of moisture. And brought it up to her nose and sniffed. It smelled much like her own fingers did when she occasionally masturbated herself. She held her finger out to Timothy and said, "Tim, I'm not sure what this is, can you sniff it and tell me what it is? You have much more experience than I do." Lucy didn't think Anna could get any redder than she had, but her face got darker red, her cheeks several tones deeper, and the blush actually spread down to below her breasts.

After a quick sniff, Timothy said, "I think our pet is excited to be here. Shall I get father's opinion?"

"Yes please," Lucy said. In the background the blender was churring away. Tim left and Lucy pointed back to the table, saying, "Continue cleaning please," and while her Anna waked away she could see the insides of her thighs were wet as she bent over to sweep up crumbs from under the table.

When their father returned and they explained the situation, he commanded, "Anna present!"

Ann set down the brush and pan, and quickly, interlacing her fingers behind her neck she assumed the position as she had when commanded earlier.

Robert reached between her legs, extended his longest finger and slipped it gently between Anna's nether lips. As he did so, a large amount of liquid flowed down his finger, to the back of his hand and dripped down on the floor. "Our pet Anna has always been a bit excitable, there is not much we can do really."

"What about having her spayed," Lucy asked in a calm voice to Anna's alarm. She couldn't keep the panic off her face.

"No, that wouldn't help," Robert said. "She is an old pet and settled in her ways. Without removing everything above this bit," and he shook the hand with the finger embedded in Anna, "it wouldn't work. Besides, she has already effectively been neutered, she had her tubes tied years ago, a couple years after you were born Lucy, after a miscarriage." Lucy looked at her father, seeing his sad eyes, she look at Anna, and saw tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, Father, Mother," Lucy said and Timothy repeated her sympathies.

"The doctors warned us we couldn't have more children, it would be too dangerous for Joanne." Anna's eyes were bright and she stared at her husband. "There was never any reason to tell any of you until now. I don't think any of you realised what happened." His voice got gruffer and he sounded angry, "I'm afraid we'll just have to live with it and work out how to deal with it."

"Right," Lucy said, "Anna, get down and lick all that mess up. From now on, when you realise you have messed the floor like this, I want you to do so immediately."

"Yes, Mistress," Anna said and she got down on her hands and knees.

"I'll stay here an make sure she doesn't miss a spot," Timothy said a bit eagerly, as they watched the moisture run down her legs to her knees and onto the floor.

"We may need have her to mop it up at this rate," Robert replied as he and Lucy left to go to the kitchen, where they explained Anna's problem to the others.

"Father's right," Sally informed them. "I didn't know mothers tubes were tied, I take it because she hasn't been taking HRT, her ovaries are still in place."

"Yes," he said. "When her sister had trouble conceiving Joanne offered some of her eggs for en-vitro fertilization. Joan didn't accept it, in fact she refused rather harshly stating she didn't want anything from such a horrible person. I think I've said before her family never accepted we were allowed to live our lifestyle."

"They still call us," Beatrice mentioned.

"Yes, and they talk to me," he replied, "but if she picks up the phone, they hang up as soon as she says anything. Its the same if she calls them. Families can be cruel. That's why I put in the answer phone."

"Much crueller than those who follow your lifestyle," Lucy said. Then she changed the subject, "OK ladies, we have a recalcitrant pet couldn't be bothered to eat her dinner. We need to feed her. I did wonder Sally, if we should use the leftover wine to liquidise the food."

"I guess there is no reason why not, we could even use spirits as long as we don't mind a drunk pet," Sally replied.

"No, I don't want us to go there at this time, but I'm sure we can shelve it for future consideration if things need pepped up," Lucy smiled. "Just one glass of wine, I don't want Anna to feel left out. Besides, she will have a lot of things to move tonight to get everyone moved, so she will soon work off any inebriation." She waited until Sally pronounced the mix perfect for tube feeding, they only had to add a bit of extra water before she placed the before saying, "Father will you bring Anna in please?"

Robert quickly returned with Anna who was instructed to sit cross legged at their feet. Sally explained the procedure quickly and efficiently, showing the others how to lubricate the hose, how to insert it and how to verify it was in the stomach. She then fastened the bag and after setting it on the counter, they watched as gravity fed Anna, while she continued to explain the various uses of the system. "It can be used to give her medications that are or can be powdered, such as worming tablets." She then said in a loud stage whisper, "I understand owners are supposed to worm their pets on a regular basis."

Anna squirmed as she felt her stomach inflate, but they stopped before she got uncomfortable. Beatrice removed the tube at Sally's instructions and they place the silicone tub and bag into the sink, Sally suggested that she would clean it and take it into work to get sterilised. Lucy suggested getting several of the items, and offered to get money for them the next day.

"Stand up please, Anna," Lucy asked.

Anna quickly rose to her feet. She started feeling a bit tipsy, but she hadn't had a drink. She was an easy drunk so never took more than a third of a glass. And her family knew that, which was why she suspected they didn't give her a glass.

"Come Anna," Sally said, "We have moving to do."

The rest of the evening, until nearly nine o'clock Anna trudged up and down the stairs, carrying boxes down to the barrier where she set them down and back up to get more. She also helped Beatrice move her things to the other side of the building, as well as Lucy moving things to her new room. She was exhausted, and shaking, when Lucy interrupted her work and took her back to her bedroom where she pointed at the corner next to the on-suite bathroom.

"That is where you will sleep," Lucy said, and Anna sank gratefully onto the hard wooden floor. "Tomorrow I will see about getting you a pet bed, I don't want you unconformable." As Anna curled up into a fetal position and rested her head on one arm. "What do you think you are doing," asked Lucy.

"I'm going to sleep Mistress," Anna replied.

"No," said Lucy, "you have one more task to perform before you can do that."

Anna was so tired, she had trouble concentrating and couldn't remember what she should be doing.

"It's almost nine o'clock, go to Henry's room and don't return until he falls asleep. You do remember your task don't you?" Lucy asked.

"Yes Mistress," she said, and she felt herself dripping again. Lucy was a much harder task mistress than Joanne had realised she would be. She was so excited, she feared she would orgasm at any moment and her squirting on the bedroom floor wouldn't make her mistress very happy. Anna got up and left, but before she left Lucy stopped her.

"Anna, I have set an alarm clock there by the door. It will wake you at five thirty. That should give you some time to wake up, use the bathroom and do what every you required. Your mouth will be on Henry's cock at six am sharp or else you will be punished."

Anna shivered at the thought and she had to force herself to concentrate and ignore her need for an orgasm. Her punishments so far were not what she had expected, but Lucy seemed to know exactly what to do to humiliate, excite and punish her. "Yes Mistress," she simply said and she started to leave the room.

12