Joanne's Punishment Ch. 05

Story Info
Joanne gets more punishment and embarrassed at the pet store.
4k words
4.13
8.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, something that trickled into my brain years ago, and I ignored, until I plotted it out, having seen that both BDSM and Incest is something that people seem to like to read. This story does not relate anyone living or dead, but it is partially and very loosely based on research I once studied while researching for a paper on deviant behaviours.

While this story contains scenes of incest and incest content as well as BDSM, everyone in this completely fictional story, is an adult, over eighteen and I do not recommend any of the practices outlined in this story in any way shape or form. But it is based loosely on rules followed by a few outside normal society.

* * *

The next morning, when the alarm went off for Anna, Lucy watched covertly from the bed as Anna struggled up off the floor. She was obviously in great pain, and Lucy decided to remember to hold the loss of the dog bed she was going to purchase, over Anna's head for any misdemeanours she might inadvertently perform. As Lucy had told her father, she had only slept a few hours before she woke refreshed, just a little before Anna tried to quietly enter the room at just after midnight. Henry had obviously taken much longer to fall asleep than he normally did. Anna had gone into the bathroom, shut the door and turned on the light, before Lucy could hear her gargling and spitting into the sink. Perhaps she didn't find Henry's semen as tasty as she did Roberts, Lucy thought. When Anna came out, she laid down, again with her arm for a pillow, and immediately had fallen into a deep sleep.

Lucy had pulled out her new laptop and under the covers switched it on, before reviewing what the cameras had seen in the hallways. Robert had figured that no one could complain as long as these cameras were not in the actual bedrooms being used. After all, he had explained that the halls had motion sensors and cameras for years, even though he had never seen a need to install them. He had offered to get more cameras and install them downstairs for Lucy, and she had readily agreed. The more she could monitor Anna, the better things would be.

When she woke, Anna glanced at Lucy with a worried look on her face, but Lucy didn't move, just made sure her breathing was slow and natural, while her eyes were opened just enough to see in the darkened room. Anna obviously couldn't see Lucy looking back at her. She went into the bathroom and from the sounds, was relieving herself. Lucy was tempted to smile, but maintained her composure, as Anna flushed, then turned on the sink and brushed her teeth. Finally she switched on the shower and quickly washed, before drying and padding back out into the bedroom. Finally, just a few minutes before six, Anna left, and Lucy wondered if she should make Anna get up earlier.

Her mother was a notoriously sleep deprived woman. If she didn't get a full eight hours sleep, she made mistakes, dropped things, was often cross, as well as being most usually bitchy to everyone she met. Lucy was planning on using this to her full advantage.

As soon as Anna was gone she got up and opening her inner network computer, worked on finishing the combining the schedules and updating what both Joanne and Anna would be doing for the family over the the week. Today, Joanna and Lucy were going to the bank, to add Lucy to all Joanne's accounts. Her father had helpfully provided all the information she required, including the legacy her grandfather had left Joanne, which meant that even if she hadn't married, Joanne never had to work a day in her life. The tidy sum she received weekly was hardly ever touched, and Joanne had taken to regularly move any excess into her children's savings accounts, at least she had until her children became adults when she stopped.

Lucy left her room about fifteen minutes before seven, carrying copies of her suggested schedule which she posted on the insides of the doors of the seven playrooms in the basement as promised. She then went upstairs to the kitchen and took notes on the laptop while she waited for Anna to come downstairs.

At eight o'clock, Lucy had had enough of waiting. Where was Anna, she asked herself, as she rose and nodded to Henry who was busy wolfing down the breakfast of champions, milk on a cereal she couldn't stand, walked upstairs and checking her father had left for the day, before going back to her room, where she found Anna, as she had now expected, deeply asleep, spread out on her back, with her left arm behind her head for support, and her legs spread wide. Lucy just gazed at her, with a loving expression, before she hardened herself, before she looked down at her patent leather shoes. She pulled back her right foot and kicked Anna hard and firmly directly in the pussy.

Anna screech loudly and curled up into the fetal position, before shouting, "What the FUCK do you think you are doing."

Lucy looked down at her in disdain and said, "Whatever I want Anna. You were supposed to come find me after you finished your morning chore with Henry."

Anna looked at her in shock and remembered the past twenty four hours in a panic, "I'm sorry Mistress, I wasn't fully awake."

"Lay on your back," Lucy commanded. "Spread your legs, put your hands under your butt and lift your pussy into the air." Then as confusion continued on Anna's face, she added, "Now!"

She waited until Anna assumed the required position, and she the walked leisurely back to her desk, opened a drawer and pulled out her steel ruler, before she returned to Anna. Lucy lightly tapped Anna's pussy with the flat, and asked, "What is the proper procedure to punishments?"

"Mistress, the pet must count out and say thank you after every strike and request another one," before asking, "How many must Anna receive?"

"We'll see Anna," she replied.

Lucy raised the ruler above her head, watching Anna carefully, waiting for the moment when the tension was greatest. She waited several minutes while Anna wondered if she was actually going to be punished, then decided she was and tensed up, before relaxing again with the thought that Lucy wouldn't hit her. After several cycles and on deciding finally the best time to hit, Lucy swung her arm as fast as she ever had, and Anna shrieked, "One, thank you mistress, may I have another one." Lucy could see it was difficult, but Anna kept her knees wide apart, hardly moving them, until the fifth strike, when they moved almost together until there was just less than six inches between them and Anna forced them apart again before chanting, "Five, thank you mistress, may I have another one."

Lucy looked down. With that last strike Anna had gushed, and her fluids covered the floor. "Did you orgasm." Lucy asked.

Anna replied, "Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress, can I please have another one?"

"No," Lucy stated, "this is supposed to be a punishment, not a reward." she paused looking at the fluids almost had covered more than four feet, almost reaching the foot of the bed. "Get up and lick that clean," Lucy watched Anna as she once again turned dark red before continuing she continued speaking. "And afterwards, have a shower and clean up. I need Joanne to go to the shops with me this morning, and she is late. I want to see her downstairs on twenty minutes." Then she turned and left the room.

* * *

Joanne arrived in the living room after fifteen minutes. She didn't want her daughter even angrier at her.

Lucy smiled at her and kissed her cheek, "Lets go mother, you can drive."

As the got into the Car Joanne asked, "Where to first?"

"The bank," Lucy simply said.

The trip only took thirty minutes. Although the estate was outside of the local town, the roads into it, once you reached the main road, allowed quick travel. Lucy knew from something her father had said years before, that he was instrumental on the upgrade of the road. She knew somehow that he had actually provided some of the funds required to improve it.

The bank was the easiest part of the trip, although Lucy had expected it to be the hardest. But her mother's explantation that she had been becoming more forgetful as she got older and she wanted her youngest and smartest daughter on the account, was accepted at face value, and Lucy was soon added to the system, and would receive her own bank and credit cards within the week.

When they got back in the car, Lucy simply said, "The local Pet store."

Joanne shivered at this and dreaded what she would soon face. But although she had to try on several dog collars, no one paid attention to them and Lucy just added the items she wanted to the basket Joanne carried. It wasn't until they were looking at the dog beds that a saleswoman decided to join them.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Wendy. How can I help you?" Wendy was a fit redhead, just a bit shorter than Lucy, with liberal sprinklings of freckles on her skin.

"Hi Wendy!" Lucy said brightly. "We just got a new pet, and we are looking for items for her." She looked at Wendy, and realised the girl had been in the class two years below her in high school.

Wendy looked in the basket and said, "You must have a very large dog."

"Wendy," Lucy replied, "She is beautiful and we already love her so much we want to make sure we get her everything she needs. She is a bit of a handful and very excitable. Also she is much older than we expected, so she is very set in her ways and she will need a lot of retraining to change."

"Well," Wendy replied, "we have training courses you can join as well as a large number of books if you would rather read up and do it yourself."

"My father is very good at training pets," Lucy said, "Isn't he mother?"

Joanne agreed that he definitely knew how to train all manner of pets.

"So, what else do you need?" Wendy asked.

"We are looking for dog beds that will fit her," Lucy explained. "She is much larger than most of the dogs I have seen. But she is beautiful and we would hate to have to give her away."

"Do you have measurements?" Wendy asked.

"No," Lucy replied, "but I checked, and my mother, who as you can see is a bit smaller than me, is almost exactly the same size."

"I hate to ask this," Wendy said, "But how large is this bitch?"

"The bitch's name is Anna," Lucy replied. "You weighed her last mother, what was her weight?"

"Just over 100 pounds," Joanne said.

"Oh, Wendy, I should introduce my mother," Lucy exclaimed. "This is Joanne!"

"Hi Joanne," Wendy said. "We actually suggest giving dogs and bitches much different names to those who live with them, it reduces confusion to them when they hear similar names."

"We considered that," Lucy said. "But she doesn't answer to any other name, and she doesn't seem to have any difficulty in understanding who is being referred to."

"OK," Wendy lead them to the back of the store before she said, "The beds for the larger dogs are over here."

Lucy looked at the various beds, some had more padding than the others, and some definitely looked more comfortable. "Mum," she said, "I know this is embarrassing, but could you lay down on that model?"

"Yes Sweetheart," Joanne replied and she carefully laid down on the bed.

"You could bring Anna in," Wendy commented, "otherwise your bitch might not like the smell."

"Mother," Lucy asked, "how does it smell to you."

"Nice," Joanne said honestly.

"Good," Lucy replied, "Please get up mother." Then she turned to Wendy and said, "We'll take ten."

Wendy looked shocked, "But you only have one dog?"

"Yes," Lucy replied, "But we want our bitch to be comfortable to sleep in any of the family's rooms, as well as in the various rooms we use."

"You live in a large house?" Wendy asked. "We will have to have more brought in, we only have two in stock and I can't give you the floor sample."

"That's OK," Lucy said. "At the moment while she is being trained, she is sleeping in my room."

"She is house trained?" Wendy asked.

"Well she has only had a few unintentional leakages so far when she gets excited," Lucy replied and Joanne behind her turned a brilliant red.

Wendy watched the mother, not the daughter. This was something she had seen before, far more often than her colleagues knew. Her mother, might or might not be her actual mother, but Joanne was obviously to Wendy's trained Sub, and Lucy was obviously a Dom.

"Its a common problem with both dogs and bitches," Wendy said before turning back to Joanne. "Sit," Wendy commanded, and she was happy to see that Joanne obeyed immediately, sitting on a pile of the smaller dog mattresses. "Come with me for a minute, Lucy" she added.

When they got a little way from, everyone in the store, especially Joanne, Wendy said, "Look, I know what is going on. "You are the Dom, and she is your Sub."

"I can neither confirm or deny that, and that as far as any admission can can go at this time," Lucy replied.

"I see a lot more of this than you can imagine," Wendy replied. "I'm a sub, so if you ever need another bitch, please let me know. I haven't been able to find the correct master."

"I will remember your request," Lucy stated firmly. "Do you have a card?"

After Wendy handed Lucy her personal card, she added, "Please don't forget me," before adding, "In the meantime, if you don't mind, we can have a bit of fun," Wendy said and led Lucy back to her mother.

"Please mother," Lucy said, "I know you are tired, but stand up! Don't embarrass me!"

Joanne stood, she had felt so tired and she had almost fallen asleep sitting there.

"Well Lucy," Wendy said, "I would recommend getting worming tablets for all new pets." They watched as Joanne turned a brighter shade of red.

"Fortunately," Lucy replied, turning slightly away from her mother, realising she could observe her from a mirror hanging from the ceiling, "Our Vet has said they will provide everything we need."

"You may want to keep in mind that we can often provide these medications cheaper than the average Vet" Wendy replied.

"What we are most worried about is she is far too excitable," Lucy stated.

"Well," Wendy replied, "you may want to consider getting a choke chain, or a shock collar. Many states have outlawed both, so I can confirm I know it isn't legal in many states, but this isn't one of them. And for the puddles she leaves we have special dog pads that seem to be very popular with owners." She glanced and Joanne and watched the dark blush of her cheeks get even darker.

"Lets see the collars," Lucy replied and they together they watched Joanne blanch.

Wendy leaned towards Lucy and whispered, "I've always wanted a choke chain from a master or mistress."

"I understand," Lucy whispered back, "I can only deal with one pet at a time, right now," before adding a bit louder, "If this pet doesn't work out, I will consider your advice on getting another one." and they both looked at the mirror and watched while Joanne was forcing herself to remain steady and upright.

Lucy grabbed Wendy's wrist, whispering "I promise that if I can I will work something out. What type of Dom do you want?"

Wendy reply required Lucy to listen very closely, she was so quiet. "I really want a master who understands Pet Play, but if I can't I'd gladly have you as a Mistress."

Lucy squeezed Wendy's wrist while thinking of Henry, before whispering back "I'll be in touch within the month," before adding much louder for Joanne's benefit, "Now where are these shock collars and how to they work?"

In the end, they left the shop with two dog beds, which were pre-packed and rolled into tight tubes, which Joanne had tucked under one arm. Wendy had assured Lucy that like the new mattress advertised on TV and Radio, once they were extracted, they would quickly assume their required shape and were usable within just a few minutes. Joanne also carried two bags, containing four large steel dog bowls with rubber suction pads to hold them in place, which had come with free engraving, and were now proudly labelled ANNA. Two were shallower than most of the bowls displayed, and were more like plates with a shallow rim. Wendy had explained that these were for large short nosed breeds with flat faces, while she pointed looked at Joanne.

In addition there were a number of collars, including two of the shock variety, which Lucy had added not because she planned on anyone using them until she discussed them with her father and they worked out how strong the shocks were, but until they had that chance, primarily to use as a threat. All had either been engraved on the attached plates or on the small pendants that hung from them, ANNA, with "property of the Phillips Family" in much smaller letters below the larger name or on the back side of the pendants. There were seven thick dog pads, which were really just short but thick towels or oversized overly thick flannels, which Lucy had quickly understood were really for, when Wendy suggested them. Finally there were two packets of what Wendy loudly described as worming tablets, which were actually children's sweets. Joanne almost looked like she was going to object when she picked them up.

Wendy had also suggested several tinned and dry dog foods to Lucy, proclaiming loudly that not only were they nutritionally complete, but that they were all made to the same standard as people food and humans could eat them without ever suffering any ill effects. She also whispered that these were specially produced locally by a couple for those who practised pet fetishes. Wendy had dated the young man, and he had introduced her to the concept and used her as a guinea pig while creating his products. But he had fallen in love with another pet girl, when gotten married to her, he let Wendy go reluctantly. She had already working at the pet shop, and had gotten the store to order them on spec, and they were extremely popular with couples who claimed to have, but never produced, their pets. Lucy had ordered several different varieties of both wet and dried pet food, to be delivered with the beds.

On returning to the car, and placing everything in the back, Lucy briefly debated going to the local Adult store, before deciding they didn't have enough time, since she had to be at work that afternoon. She was currently covering a four hour time gap at a local medical laboratory, testing the products to verify the strength of the doses. Those who would normally work the hours, had mandatory training. It had started as a temporary position, and she had to work at odd times, but it paid well and she usually only worked between sixteen and thirty hours a week and gave her time to study what she wanted to do next in life.

On their return home, and after unpacking, Lucy showed Joanne the weekly schedule, and pointed out the chores that she had to do and when. There was no free time in the schedule. For instance, during the week, there was one hour a day, at what was normally the hottest time of the day, when Joanne would be either mowing the lawn with a particularly difficult to use hand lawnmower or digging vegetable and flower patches. The first has been one of her parents favourite punishments for wayward children. It was heavy, hard to push, and tended to cover the mower with grass clippings, whether pulled or pushed. Lucy admonished her to wear the correct safety gear, which would make it much harder to do.

The rest of the the current day Joanne would be cleaning, hand washing clothing, reorganising the cupboards, moving furniture and of course cooking the evening meal. When Lucy returned before the dinner, she would review how well Joanne had done, although after today, she planned on getting her siblings to do most of inspections.

After checking in with Robert, who was between consultancies and had spent the morning writing proposals for local businesses, and quickly explaining the recent purchases and their uses, as well as that additional dog beds would be delivered later in the week, Lucy turned the responsibility for watching over Joanne and Anna to him, before having a quick sandwich, changing into her lab clothing and driving to work.

12