Joan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 14th

John and Vanessa are off for a few days to Las Vegas to celebrate their anniversary. I'm going to miss them but they need to get away to be alone together for a few days. I wonder if Sue and Maria would mind if I joined them tomorrow night.

October 31st - Halloween orgy / Housewarming....after a dinner party.

Sue sent out invitations:

Sue Phillips, Maria Sanchez, Joan Bellamy and the Andrews family

Hereby invite you to a Halloween / Housewarming party

On October 31st at Sue Phillip's new home

The party will start with a catered dinner starting at 7:30pm,

please wear a bathrobe over your "costume" for the dinner.

Following the dinner will be a costume / cocktail party which will last

from approx. 9:00pm until 10pm. The theme is Fantasy Fest - Key West.

Beginning at 10pm, we will have an orgy.

Come dressed in your sheerest costumes (use of body paint is preferred)

There will be monetary prizes for best costumes.

Judging will be done by the residents of the house and will be

based on the following criteria in descending priority: Sexiest, most skin showing,

most creative use of body paint, originality and best couple.

There is a Men's and Women's division for all categories except the couple category.

Attached is a map with the GPS coordinates.

Please R.S.V.P NLT Oct 25th

Everyone is coming. I'm so happy. I've been waiting for this orgy for a while. Fucking with our good friends is great fun. All our swinger friends are anxious to see the new house. Vanessa and John bought a 70" plasma TV for the family room (that's where the orgy will take place since the basement is not quite ready). They also picked up a few orgy pornos to have on the screen during the orgy. That should heat things up a bit. Personally, I love to watch porn flicks.

Vanessa does my body paint. It's an undersea motif and I'm also wearing a blue thong. I think it looks pretty sexy but I don't know if it will be enough to win any costume contests. I couldn't think of anything else to paint on me for the party. I'm really surprised at how good Vanessa is with body paint.

Everyone begins to arrive starting at 7:05pm. Once everyone is there, Sue asks everyone if they'd like to see the house and they all agree. Sue takes them around the house for a tour. We all start eating at 7:30pm. By 8pm everyone has a drink in their hand and some of us are dancing. By the time 9pm rolls around we've all had at least two rounds of drinks. The catering company did an excellent job.

Starting at 9pm, we all start to remove the bathrobes for the big reveal. Sue has gone with a Sports Illustrated paint on bikini and looks hotter than hell. Maria is in a Princess Leia costume again but it's painted on this time. Both have on thongs. Vanessa and John are dressed as the Beauty and the Beast. He looks so damn good. Vanessa's had a dress made out of sheer material and she even has five inch heels that are clear. She also is wearing a tiara. She's leaving nothing for the imagination. John has a male thong on and Vanessa painted him up as the Beast.

Marcus and Adriana have come as a animal trainer and his cat. Marcus has on a small thong and has a safari hat and whip. I may have to fuck him tonight. He looks so good. Adriana is painted as a tigeress and is making me drool. Too bad I won't be able to get with her tonight. She always goes for John. She also has no clothing on at all not even a thong. Jim and Hoshi have thongs on and are painted like they have togas on. She's looking hot as hell too. Mike and Linda both have thongs on and are painted like pirates. Tim and JoAnn are dressed as a Roman Domina and slave. Tim has on a very small male thong. JoAnn has a thong on and a very sheer toga. JoAnn has a whip and Tim's back looks like he has been whipped badly. I hear John say "Looks like Mistress JoAnn beat the shit out of you tonight slave Tim." He just laughs. Julia and John are dressed as genies. Julia looks like the TV Jennie only naked with her outfit painted on and a few pink veils. Very hot. John has his outfit painted on also and is wearing a thong too.

A new couple that Vanessa, Sue and John hooked up with at the swinger club, George and Maryanne, are dressed as a Dominant and his slave girl. They are an interracial couple. George just has on a black thong and is carrying a flogger. Maryanne looks fantastic. She's blonde and looks like she has a corset on but it's paint. She too has the clear five inch heels. Carl is once again a cop but his uniform is painted on and he's only wearing a thong. God, that man. Joe is a Marine in full dress uniform which is painted on also. He's wearing a thong too and the Marine dress uniform hat. Luckily he is pretty buff now so he looks good. I can't believe how much weight he's lost. Must be at least 20lbs.

There is a lot of dancing and drinking. At 9:30pm, Sue gets us residents together and we select the winners of the costume contest. Adriana wins most skin shown. Maryanne in her painted on corset is the sexiest female. I actually win the most creative use of body paint. (Thanks, Vanessa.). In the men's division, Carl and Joe both win as sexiest and best use of body paint. Best couple is Julia and John in their painted on genie costumes. No prize is given for the male most skin showing since every male wore a thong and have equal skin showing. Every winner gets $50 courtesy of Sue.

As it gets toward 10pm, people start to gravitate to the people they are interesting in fucking. Adriana is talking and touching John, big surprise there. I'm talking to Marcus. Yes, I want the huge cock again tonight. Carl is talking to Sue. Jim is chatting up Julia. Julia's John is talking to Linda. Tim is talking to Hoshi. Hoshi looks over at John and he notices her. She holds up two fingers and John smiles and nods at her. So John has his number 2. A new couple we recently met at the club, George and Maryanne, are talking to Maria and Joe. George is black but is only packing a six and a half inch cock. Sue enjoyed him at the swinger club about a month ago as did Vanessa. Since George has a fairly 'normal' sized penis, Sue had to have him because she's always wanted to fuck a black man. Maryanne is English and has that sexy Brit accent. She's a slim, true blond with nice tits and ass. My best friend and lover Vanessa and Mike are talking.

John grabs a couple of the guys and they drag the mats out. Some of the ladies lay the sheets down. I notice Adriana and John start to make out. I think they both have a thing for each other. Marcus is sucking my tits. I really love to fuck him and I think he likes me too. I love to have my nipples licked and sucked. I also get off when John pinches and twists them but that's normally only during BDSM sessions. I check out Vanessa and notice that Mike is sucking her nipples and she has her eyes closed. Her sheer dress is half off. She loves to have those half inch nipples sucked and nibbled on.

Adriana is now working on getting John's thong down so I start to pull Marcus's off. Suddenly, there is an unbelievably hot tiger on her knees with John's cock buried in her mouth. God, she's fucking hot. Once Marcus's cock is released, I get on my knees and begin to lick it. It's really enjoyable to me. Having that hard cock with the soft skin in my mouth is very sensuous. I suck the head in my mouth and run my tongue around it. Marcus is moaning. I can usually deep-throat a normal cock. This one I can only get about 3/4 of the way in. His is just so wide. It's way bigger than my throat so there is no hope to swallow it all.

Marcus lays down and pulls me over on top of him in a '69' position. This is my favorite position. It is so hot having a cock in my mouth and a tongue between my legs licking my hot cunt. Marcus is good but not nearly as good as John. That man can eat a pussy. He's the best male I've ever had down there. I've had a lesbian go down on me once that was a little better than John, but not much.

We go at each others genitals for a good five minutes before Marcus grabs a Magnum condom, puts it on and then pushes me down on my back. Five minutes is long for Marcus. I'm surprised. I'm fairly close now. He starts to work that monster into my hot, juicy cunt. I spread my legs as much as this old lady can. Wow, he's stretching me again but I enjoy the feeling of pleasure and pain mixed together in my vagina. It takes him a couple of minutes of work to get it all the way in, well eight inches of it anyway. It will take several minutes of fucking for him to get any more in. My vagina rarely gets stretched out except with him.

I glance over and Adriana is fucking John. God, she got a perfect body and she's really beautiful too. I don't know if Vanessa is jealous but I am. I can't be possessive of him though. At least, I can't show it. I did that early on in our relationship and got in trouble for it. I don't want to piss my best friend off any more. I'm in love with her and her husband too. I just thank my lucky stars that they let me play with them so much.

Marcus is starting to move in and out of me. It feels so damn good. This is another man I would marry if he wasn't already married to the most beautiful woman I've ever known. I'm feeling the tingling starting in my pussy and clit. Marcus's cock is so thick that it actually drags against my clit on the in stroke. Jesus, that feels so good. He leans down and starts to nibble on my left nipple, then he bites it gently. Shit!!!

It doesn't take me long. Three minutes of that huge cock moving in and out of me and my nervous system overloads. I scream and my muscles all tense. Shit, I love to orgasm. He continues to pound into me and my electrical system feels like it's sparking constantly.

Marcus doesn't cum easily either. God, if he doesn't cum soon, I'm going to pass out. My orgasm peaks are very close. Every minute or so, my system overloads. I don't know how many I've had but I'm quickly running out of energy. We're over fifteen minutes now.

Suddenly, Marcus growls and I feel his penis pulse and begin to shoot cum. I wish he wasn't wearing a condom. I love the feeling of very warm cum squirting into my vagina. He collapses on me although he's holding most of his weight off of me.

He pushes himself up on his arms and smiles at me. "Joan, you are a great lay. I love fucking you." He leans down and French kisses me long and deep. He's got a long tongue too.

"I know, Marcus. I really love to fuck you too. I have nearly constant orgasms once I start to cum with you. It's wonderful. But now I'm exhausted." He laughs.

"I need some recuperation time too. As I said, a great lay. What do you say we cuddle for a while and see if our energy comes back."

"Sounds like fun." He pulls out and lays down next to me and cuddles me. This is really my favorite part of sex. Cuddling after the orgasms. Of course, I've got to eat that cum. I pull the condom off and drain it. I then lick him clean.

I hear Adriana scream as she orgasms. Marcus has noticed too. "Your wife sure likes to fuck John."

"Yeah, I've had to get use to that. It's not cool to be jealous of your wife fucking another man if you want to be a swinger."

"I'm a little jealous that she wants to fuck him so much. And I'm only the girlfriend with benefits. She's just so beautiful and has that hot body. But I've got to keep my jealousy quiet so my best friend doesn't hear about it. If I get too possessive with John, she gets really pissed at me."

"Well, it's just something you have to suppress if you want to be a swinger."

"Yeah, I guess so. I can't complain too much. I get to feel this inside of me." I grab his still half hard cock. He laughs.

"Yeah, this lifestyle does have it's perks. I love the feel of my cock inside of you too."

I smile at him. Suddenly, I hear Vanessa cumming hard. She's being fucked by Mike doggie style and I notice that he's got his thumb in her ass. I've also noticed that she needs something in her ass to have a really hard orgasm. Hah!

I see Carl and Sue are just finishing up. She's so fucking hot too. Julia and Jim are cuddling together. Linda and Julia's husband John are cuddling too. Hoshi and Tim are laying together. George growls and cums in Maria and his wife, Maryanne is laying on top of Joe. Looks like everyone had fun and are resting except for John and Adriana. They are still going at it.

Adriana starts to cum again with a loud scream. Marcus and I are watching John and Adriana. John reaches under Adriana and grab her half inch clitoris and squeeze it. She screams really loudly and starts to cum hard again. Marcus says "Amazing!" Adriana's orgasm sets John off because he's growling now too. They are both tensed up.

Soon John and Adriana are collapsed together. Vanessa is smiling at John. He sees her and throws her a kiss and she throws him one. After a minute, he pulls out of Adriana. She rolls over and gives him a long French kiss. She then pulls the condom off and turns it inside out to suck the cum out of it. Then she jumps up and goes over to Vanessa to kiss her. She passes Vanessa some of his cum and they both swallow. Vanessa smiles up at her and says "Thanks, honey." I'm surprised at that act.

Marcus says "I'm surprised she likes John's cum."

I say "It tastes pretty good. It's got a sweet, fruity flavor. He eats a lot of fruit. Vanessa thinks that's why. I don't know for sure. I just know it's a whole lot better than most cum. Although I love most cum too."

Marcus laughs.

Adriana then comes back to John and lays down on him. They start to cuddle. We hear her say "John, that was a great last orgasm but my clit is a little sore now." John moves down Adriana and gently kiss her big clit. I says "That's because I squeezed it." She laughs and John moves back up to French kiss her.

I look over and Hoshi is sit up and doesn't look happy. She gets up and walks over to John and Adriana and asks if she can lay down with them. Adriana says "Of course, hon, lay down." Hoshi lays down and cuddles up with them.

I hear Hoshi say "John, I didn't get to orgasm yet, think you can get it up again?"

John says "Why don't you suck me, sweetie, and find out?" Adriana moves over a little and Hoshi starts to suck John. John tells Adriana to sit on his face. Adriana moves to to sit on John's face. Adriana smiles and kisses him before she sits down. She takes her place on his face and begins to fuck his face.

Marcus says "Wow, that guy can't be 75." I laugh. John doesn't take long to get hard again. Hoshi slips a condom on him and sits on it.

Linda comes over and asks Marcus is he'd like to fuck her. He says yes and they start to make out.

I move away and stand up. I go get a bite to eat and a drink of Asti. I never tasted Asti before John came out but I really like it now. After I get some food and drink, I look around. Carl isn't with anyone now so I walk over to him and ask him if he'd like to fuck me. He smiles and says "Sure, babe. You sure are looking good these days. I love that you've lost the little belly you use to have and tone up your muscles. Come here."

I lay down next to him and we start to make out. Carl is a pretty good lover although he doesn't stay down eating your pussy long enough. After a few minutes of foreplay, Carl slips a condom on, enters me and starts to fuck me. He looks at me and says "I'm not getting any friction, Joan. Marcus stretched you out again."

Carl is 8 inches long but not real thick, sort of like a banana in size. I say "Let me get the lube and you can fuck my ass." It's no big deal for me to give him access to that. I have no problem taking it in the ass; I love it.

I get the lube and get on my hands and knees. Carl lubes my asshole up and slips his sheathed cock in. It feels real good in there. I've been doing anal for most of my life. The only other person besides John and Carl to fuck my ass is my ex. We were married for nearly 25 years before the divorce. He'd fuck me there about four or five times a year.

I know Carl won't worry about my orgasm so I start to rub my own clit. I love John to fuck my ass because he always cares about the woman's orgasm. I never have to rub my own clit with John.

Holy shit! Carl is really fucking my ass good now. I'm faced so I can see John. God, I wish he was fucking my ass.

Looks like he's enjoying himself. Adriana is on his face and Hoshi is fucking him. Adriana starts to cum again after a couple of minutes and she stays with it through two more orgasms. She then gets up and kisses John, licking her juices off of his face. She then lays down again and begins to kiss John and play with his nipples. Five minutes into it and Hoshi begins to cum. Adriana jumps up and sticks her thumb into Hoshi's butt. Hoshi's scream gets everyone's attention. She collapses on John and I hear her say says "Thank you, John. But you didn't cum, did you?"

John says "No, but that's okay."

John kisses Hoshi and gets up. Hoshi says "Okay, John. Thanks for letting me cum." John kisses her and Adriana both long and hard and thanks them both again.

I can feel the tension and tingling start in my pussy and clit. I'm going to cum soon.

John walks over, sits down next to Maryanne and starts to talk to her. I can't hear what they're saying but she smiles, laughs and they kiss. John push her down on her back and begins to make her hot by eating her pussy.

Suddenly, my orgasm starts and I scream. This apparently sets Carl off because his penis pulses and he starts to cum into the condom. We soon collapse together. He eventually pulls out and lays down next to me. We cuddle.

Soon Carl gets up and heads to the bathroom to clean up and get rid of the condom.

I'm watching John and Maryanne now. That Maryanne is hot and I love her accent.

John is eating that pussy pretty good. She's moaning. Soon he's finger-fucking her. That soon sets her off. After a minute, she's talking to him again. He answers.

Carl comes back and lays down next to me to cuddle me.

John smiles at Maryanne and begins to work on her pussy again. He works on her pussy for five minutes and she's moaning so loud I can hear her. He starts to finger-fuck her and suck on her clit. I notice he slips a thumb into her ass. In another minute, she arches her back and squeals starting her orgasm. After her orgasm, John has her get on her hands and knees.

I French kiss Carl and tell him I'm going to go over and watch John and Maryanne fuck. He thanks me for the ass fuck and I tell him that he could have that anytime he wanted if he'd just say the words. He shakes his head 'no'. Damn! Stubborn ass.

John is fucking Maryanne doggie style now and he slips his thumb back into her ass and she screams. He begins to fuck her with his thumb. I sit down on the couch near them and in three minutes she screams and says "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt! Oh Daaaaamn!" She continues to cum as John continues to fuck her. After a couple more orgasms, John reaches around and grabs her clitoral hood and pulls it. She screams so loud that it hurts my ears. Seconds later, John cums and she screams again then collapses with John on top of her.

John pulls out and Vanessa is there to eat his cum and clean his cock. She says "Well, that's another one you got screaming." I laugh.

John kisses her and tells her he loves her. She tells him she loves him. I walk over and tell them I love them both. They both say "We love you, Joan." I smile a big smile.

Maryanne finally comes around and looks up at us and smiles. She says "Wow! That was some orgasm or I should say orgasms."

Vanessa pushes John down and lays on top of him. She says "Yeah, he knows how to make you cum hard."

Maryanne says "Vanessa, you are very lucky."

Vanessa says "Yeah, I know!" She smiles at John.