Job Description Pt. 01

Story Info
An unemployed young man accepts a mysterious job offer.
4k words
4.62
26.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Story includes BBW futanari, cum inflation, and non consensual relations.

There was a heaviness to me these days, I can feel it in the way my butt moves when I walk and how my thighs squish together the moment I sit down. It's been like this for a while now but it still surprises me when I look in the mirror and see it with my own eyes, just how feminine my body has become. Before, when I looked in the mirror I would see a fairly average male body, a little on the short side and somewhat skinny, attached to a heart shaped face with short brown hair. Now though, the body that greets me is almost obscenely feminine.

My delicate feet and smooth calves expand upwards into thick thighs and an ass that puts strippers to shame. My hips had widened out to support the growing expanse that was my rear end, and while I had developed a slight pudginess to my stomach my waist had remained fairly narrow, ensuring that I would never again find a pair of jeans that would fit my waist while being large enough to stretch over the widest part of my butt. My chest was softer, not quite at the point where it could be described as boobs, but at this rate I don't think it will be long. The only thing that hadn't changed all that much was my penis, but it had already been small and dainty looking before all this started. It blew my mind to think that it had only been a month since I had walked in the door of that place.

That day had been a particularly rough one. I had graduated from university several months earlier, but hadn't managed to find a job. Hundreds of applications and not a single interview. Doing gig work was just barely keeping me afloat but as I returned from making food deliveries on my bike, I found a notice about rent increases under my door. I let out a sigh. "Great, just what I needed," I muttered under my breath as I sat down at my kitchen table.

I opened my laptop to the familiar sight of Jobs.net's homepage, the tab still open from last night. Just the sight of it filled me with frustration, all the time I had wasted sending in applications on this stupid site with nothing to show for it. A brief scroll down the page showed no new job listings for my area, and I was about to click off to try one of the various other sites for potential employment when a small red notice popped up in the upper corner. "1 new message", it stated. 'Probably just a notice about changes to the privacy policy' I thought, but I clicked on it anyways. As the text came up, my breath caught in my throat and my heartbeat quickened in excitement.

"Offer of Employment: Research Lab Assistant,

Dear Mr. Riley,

I am reaching out to you to inform you of an open position in one of our labs here at FN Research Inc. Based off of your profile I believe you are well suited to this position and would like to invite you in for an interview. Please reach out to my secretary and let her know if and when you are available to come in to discuss the details of this job. I will include her phone number below.

Sincerely,

Trisha Voortmen, Head of Hormonal Drug Development Department, XY Inc.

872 764-4576"

I was stunned. Not only had I finally managed to get an interview, I had done so without even sending in a resume or filling out an application. How they had found my profile or why they thought I was a good fit for the job was a mystery, but I didn't care. I was desperate. So I called the number.

It wasn't even 2 hrs. later that I found myself outside an inconspicuous beige building on the outskirts of the city, in one of the more industrial areas. When I called and told them I could come in for an interview at any time, I expected them to say tomorrow or maybe the day after, but to my surprise they asked if I would be able to come in tonight. So I did. I walked in to find a very sterile looking lobby with a pretty receptionist sitting behind a counter.

"Excuse me, I called earlier about an interview. My name is Riley, I'm supposed to be seeing Ms. Voortmen about the Research Lab Assistant job"

"Ah, of course, please take a seat while I call Ms. Voortmen and tell her you're here" responded the receptionist politely, but as I turned away I noticed her giving me an odd look. As I sat down on one of the benches against the wall, the strangeness of it all hit me. The sudden and unprompted invite for a same-day interview at a company I had never heard of, the unmarked building on the edge of the city, the weirdly pity filled looks I was receiving from the secretary. I felt a sense of unease growing, something separate from the nervousness that comes alongside job interviews, it made me think that maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to come here, but with no other job offers, what else was I supposed to do? A couple minutes passed before the receptionist spoke up once again,

"Ms. Voortmen is ready for you now Mr. Riley, if you could please follow me I'll show you to her office."

Moments later I found myself standing inside a small office opposite a very tall, brunette lady wearing a lab coat.

"Mr. Riley, thank you for coming in so soon. I'm Ms. Voortmen, I'm in charge of this lab and the research currently being conducted here. Why don't you take a seat and we can get started."

I sat down as she pulled out a number of papers from her desk and laid them out in front of her.

"Unfortunately, the last person to hold this position had to leave on short notice and now we are desperate to replace him as soon as possible. We are willing to offer you a very generous compensation package, in addition to full benefits. This position will require you to live onsite for the time being due to us being short staffed, but once we bring on another assistant we will be able to put you on a 7 day rotation. If you are willing, we will have you complete the orientation tonight and start working immediately afterwards."

As she said this she slid a contract across the desk for me to look at.

"Start tonight? I'm sorry Ms. Voortmen but I don't even know what this job involves, or what you're even researching!"

"Ah, my apologies. I'm getting ahead of myself. We are currently researching the hormonal effects of several experimental drugs, and as the Lab Assistant you will be taking care of the research specimen when they are not involved in active testing."

"Specimen? Like lab animals, or something? I don't have any experience with...." My protests trailed off as I looked down and saw the number on the contract next to the word salary. My jaw dropped.

"Not animals, Mr. Riley, although I can see how my word choice made you think that. The specimens are human. We have three people currently living here while they participate in our study, and your main responsibility will be taking care of their....needs"

I barely even heard her response, the insane salary on offer was still at the front of my mind. That same sense of unease and suspicion I had been feeling perked up once more, but I was blinded by the amount of money I was about to start making.

"You said you wanted me to start tonight?"

"Yes, that's correct"

"And I'll need to live here while I work?"

"Again, correct. And no need to worry, we'll send someone over to collect any personal belongings you may need from your apartment."

I knew there would be a catch somewhere, there were just too many red flags, but at that moment I made my choice.

"Okay, I'll do it"

"Wonderful! If you'll just sign at the bottom of the contract, we can head to the living quarters and start your orientation."

I followed after her as she lead me further down the hallway and into the open doors of an elevator. There were no buttons for floors like a normal elevator, only a futuristic looking interface. She placed her index finger onto a scanner and then typed a long code into the password box that appeared thereafter. The elevator started going down, and continued going down for a lot longer than I had expected. 'Just how fucking big is this place...' I wondered. Based off the ordinary looking building on the surface, I would never have guessed that there would be an underground research facility hidden underneath it.

The doors opened into a room that looked vaguely like a security station, with several moniters displaying camera feeds of a large and luxurious looking apartment. Before I could get a good look at anything in the room, Ms. Voortmen ushered me towards a very sturdy looking metal door.

"On the other side of this door is the apartment where you will be staying alongside the 3 specimen. 2 of them are currently undergoing tests on other floors, so the only one you need to handle at the moment is Sheila. Greta and Maddison will join you later on after they finish their tests. Remember that you are expected to provide them with any service they may need, such as cooking, cleaning, or.... other things...."

I was about to ask her what exactly she meant when she said other things, but then the door opened and she gave me a light push into the room on the other side.

"If you need anything, you can contact us using the console located in the main living room" were her last words before she promptly shut the door in my face. The locks made an audible sound as they slammed home, leaving me stranded.

'That can't be a good sign' I thought, but I turned around anyways and started to explore the place where I would be living for the foreseeable future. This definitely wasn't what I had expected when they said "Research Lab Assistant," seems like it would have been more accurate to call it a janitor or maid position, but I figured it didn't matter as long as I got paid. As I walked around I realized that this place was even nicer than I had originally thought. There were multiple living spaces with large plush couches and huge flatscreens, the one bedroom I had discovered thus far had a massive bed with piles of pillows and thick blankets, and there was a large gym and beautiful kitchen as well. It was in the second bedroom I found where I finally encountered the first "specimen."

My jaw dropped as I took in her form. She was absolutely massive! Easily the largest woman I had ever seen in my life. She must have been close to seven feet tall, with a heavy build. I could tell just looking at her that she loved to eat more than anything else. She wore black sweatpants that strained around the bulk of her thighs and ass, and the waistband was completely obscured by the roll of fat that was her gut. She had huge breasts that rested on top of her stomach like beanbag chairs, they spilled out the top of a white tank top that was stretched to the point of being see through. Her chocolate skin and large dark nipples clearly showing through the fabric. Despite the large amount of fat on her body, her face was only a little chubby and quite pretty, with short hair hanging down past her jaw. She turned towards me.

"You must be the new houseslut. It's about damn time they got a new one, we broke the last one two days ago and I haven't been able to relieve myself since! I got so many loads backed up my balls are starting to swell!"

"Umm... Excuse me, did you just say houseslut?" I asked, wondering if she had mistaken me for someone else.

"Oh honey, they didn't tell you did they? Well that makes sense, hard to get someone to willingly sign up for something like this. Don't worry though, you'll start to enjoy it after a little while, I promise you that"

She started walking towards me with a hungry look in her eyes, and I could see something twitching in her pant leg out of the corner of my eye. I began backing away towards the door, but froze as she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her sweatpants and began pulling it down. The beginnings of a truly monstrous cock had been revealed and all I could do was stare in shock as the rest of it was unveiled. She then reached down into her pants and lifted the remaining parts up and over the top of the waistband so that her cock and balls rested on the outside of the fabric. I took in the sight in front of me as she slowly walked closer.

"Don't be scared honey, It looks intimidating but I promise it's gonna feel real good once you get used to the size. Now how about you come here and start getting familiar with it, the process will be a lot smoother if you cooperate" she said as she put a hand on the shaft and pulled the foreskin back to show off the fat head of her cock. I didn't respond to her immediately, I was still processing what was happening to me. Not only did this woman have male genitals, they were so big they looked like a can of Pringles laying on top of a sack stuffed with two softballs. As I continued to stare, the already enormous shaft began to swell up. It twitched and pulsed as it grew, the thick foreskin sliding back until the front half of her cock head was exposed to the air once again. The veins stood out in sharp relief, and the cumvein along the bottom was as thick as my finger. Once it stopped expanding I estimated it to be at least 15 in.

I gulped as she began to walk closer again, taking her tank top off and letting her mammaries loose as she went. They jiggled as they settled into their natural form, covering a majority of her upper body. The nipples began to stiffen as they were exposed to the cool air conditioned environment. Although I was still preoccupied with the idea of taking that behemoth inside me, I couldn't help but become aroused at the sight of her tits and the thought of putting my lips around her big fleshy nipples. The next thing I knew she was in front of me, putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me down to a kneeling position.

"H-hey... H-hold on... There's no way that thing will fi-"

"Oh no, honey" she interrupted, "No more waiting, this cocks gonna fit because I'm gonna make it fit. Now be a good girl and open that mouth for me so I can see what those lips feel like"

As I opened my mouth to protest once more, I found my lips pressed on to the tip of her dick.

"Mmmfghlk...ghmfrr-" were the only sounds that escaped my mouth as she placed one of her huge hands onto the back of my skull and started to force her cock through the opening of my lips. My jaw stretched past what I thought was even possible as her head slowly made progress. With a grunt and a thrust of her hips the head went fully into my oral cavity.

"Oh honey you have no idea just how good you're making feel right now, mhmm... just like that, wiggle your tongue for me baby..."

Wiggle my tongue? My mouth was so stuffed I couldn't move my tongue even if I wanted to! My cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk, and I could feel every twitch of her dick vibrate through my skull. The slightly salty taste of her skin filled my mouth and as I looked up with pleading eyes all I saw was the smooth bottom of her belly and the undersides of her boobs that extended half a foot beyond her stomach.

"Big Momma's gonna be nice and give you a minute to get used to the size before I start pushing again, alright?"

As I continued to look up I realized that there was no way out. If this 7 ft Amazon wanted to pound my face into oblivion, then there was nothing I would be able to do to stop her. So I focused on weathering the storm as best I could. I tried to relax my jaw as much as I possibly could, and felt a small amount of relief as the muscles began to stretch and the tension let up.

"See there you go, darling. Now you're getting the hang of it" she said in response to my efforts. My mouth was still packed with her girlmeat, but the feeling was no longer painful, only somewhat uncomfortable. I could still breathe through my nose, but I knew the moment she tried to fit this slab of meat down my throat that that would change. So I steeled my nerves and began to use my tongue as much as possible, hoping that she would cum sooner and pull out without suffocating me too much. I ran my tongue up the sensitive underside of her head and back down again, feeling her shudder with pleasure at my ministrations.

"Ohhhh yesss baby, that's it, keep doing that. Im'a give you a load like you ain't never seen before, gonna pump it right down into your stomach!"

My plan was working, and I kept licking at her dick in hopes that I could make this experience as short and painless as possible. She had other plans though, and I felt the pressure in my jaw increase once more as she started to feed more of her dick into my mouth. Another inch slid in before she hit the back of throat, causing me to choke and cough on her cock as my gag reflex activated. Spit strands sprayed out past my lips and dripped down to coat my chin.

"Why don't me make this easier on the both of us, okay?" she said, and then abruptly pulled her dick out of my mouth, leaving me gasping and coughing on the floor. Before I could recover fully she picked me up over her shoulder and moved me to the bed, tossing me down on my back so my head hung over the edge. In this position I knew my throat would be better lined up with the opening of mouth allowing her a straight shot all the way to my stomach.

She didn't wait this time, and as soon as I parted my lips she shoved her cock all the way in, smashing past my gag reflex and continuing on into my lower esophagus. With each second that passed I saw her balls grow closer to my face as she pushed inch after inch inside. The sensation of my throat stretching around the girth of her cock was intensely uncomfortable and my hands slapped futilely on her thighs as she continued to plow deeper. It wasn't until her balls impacted my forehead that she stopped.

"Honey you're a natural! Most people can't even take half of my cock on the first try! Now get ready, I'm about to start fucking your face, okay?"

"Mmfhh?" was all I managed to get out before she suddenly retracted half her length from my body and then slammed it back in. My eyes shot open with the impact, her balls smacking into my forehead with a wet sound before swinging back again. Already I was beginning to feel my air running out, the pressure inside my chest from my lungs trying and failing to pull in oxygen built up as she continued to piston in and out of me. I began to wonder if I would end up suffocating to death on her dick when her moaning started to get louder and her thrusts grew more frantic.

"Oh yes baby, I'm almost there! I'm about to pump you full of my thick cream! Gonna inflate you like a balloon, you little fucking whore!"

Her shouts and moans continued to build up until she hilted into me one last time, pressing all the way inside of me. Her throbbing balls mashed into my face, enveloping my nose in her sweaty musk. I felt her cumvein swell up as she prepared to unleash all the backed up cum from the past couple days. Finally, she erupted.

"OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!" was the last thing I heard before it hit me like a punch to the gut. I could feel the cum spraying out of the tip of her cock like a firehouse, piling up into my stomach and filling it like a water balloon. 3 seconds...4 seconds...5 seconds.... It went on and on, continuing to the point where I felt my stomach begin to strain outwards. My hands reached down, not believing what was happening to my body. Sure enough, instead of the flat surface that used to be my stomach, there was now a small bump that was continuing to grow outwards. Before it could get any bigger I felt the cock head lodged inside me start to pull out. I could still feel it gushing cum like a volcano, but it was slowly sliding out while painting the inside of my throat in it's wake. After she had pulled out the shaft she paused to let the tip spray a couple more jets into my mouth before pulling it out fully and painting my face and body. The thick paste filled my mouth with a bitter taste, and while the texture was slimy, there was something oddly enjoyable about the feel of it as it sloshed around my mouth. My body meanwhile had been completely covered with the stuff, soaking into my clothes and caking the open areas of skin like my face and arms. It had been over a minute since she first started cumming, yet her ejaculations were only now starting to die down.

12