Job Interview, Mom's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're almost out of time," she said. "Give me a complete update on how you're feeling."

He pursed his lips. "It's actually gotten worse. I didn't want to say anything in the car, but when you had that accident, I was feeling the same thing."

"Except you didn't get the release," she said in realization. "To put it bluntly, you didn't get to cum."

"That was actually an orgasm? Wow. I didn't want to assume anything. But, wow."

"For the record, yes, I'm embarrassed by it. And no, I don't normally squirt like that. The most I usually squirt are tiny little trickles. It was never a flood like what you saw. Why am I telling you this?"

"It's okay, mom," he said, adjusting his pants. "Maybe I can take some pain medication if you have any. Then I'll go to the job interview like this. I'm sure I can hold it in."

Ryan gestured to the bulge in his slacks and Janet was impressed by her son's equipment. It was enjoyable to look at, even after that massive orgasm she had.

It's true that mothers shouldn't be looking at their son's bulge, but it's also true that a mother has a duty to prepare her son for the hardships of life. That includes getting them ready for a big job interview.

"Using the tablet again is too risky," she pointed out.

"Yeah, it could be a bigger catastrophe. Things were practically supercharged in the car. Who knows what could happen if we make another mistake."

She sighed, knowing what needed to be done. "Alright, show it to me."

"Huh?"

"Your erection. Take it out. Your job interview starts soon and sitting around with a hard-on will only be a nuisance."

"No way. That's too weird."

"Oh?" she questioned. "Do you want the job or not? Because I'm pretty sure that job interviewers could tell if the applicant is sporting a hard dick, since you'll have to stand up to shake hands."

Slowly, he warmed to the idea. "Yeah, they'll think I'm a pervert if they saw that."

"One of the people conducting the interview is a woman. So yes, they'll totally think you got a hard-on from looking at her. How will they trust you around the office? Besides, think of my reputation, too."

"Fine. You win."

"Stand here," she said. "Sit down when I'm done."

She quickly went to work undoing Ryan's belt buckle and unzipping his pants. In one swoop, she pulled everything down to her son's ankles, exposing a massive and swollen hard-on.

Undressing her son had brought back so many maternal memories. But it was never sexual. Not like this.

Taking a moment to admire it, Janet gave a visual inspection towards her son's erect penis. Even after her orgasm, she found herself becoming aroused again.

The temporary hypnosis was broken when Ryan sat down on the couch with his pants down. She could see that he was embarrassed over this. What young man wouldn't be, when examined by their mother?

"What next?" he asked, blushing.

"Before any job interview, it's extremely important to relax and to think about all of your answers. Job interviews are mostly predictable. Focus on all the key points that we had discussed. I promise you'll do great."

Before continuing with her act, a simple thought came to mind:

'The things I'd do for my son.'

Touching her son's bare erection for the very first time in her life, Janet held it upwards and she positioned herself over Ryan while he sat there in shock. Her knees were on the couch and her pussy was mere inches away from the tip. She rubbed the tip against her labia, making both of them squirm.

"Are you going to let me use your pussy?" he asked uncomfortably.

"Depends. Do you have a better idea for relief?"

He shook his head. "Umm, no. The clay tablet is too risky, like you said."

"Then we'll have to use my pussy," she replied.

Using one hand to part her lips, she used her other hand to hold the erection upright while she lowered herself. It felt like a heavenly match. That electrically charged feeling burned when her son's cock entered her pussy. It almost seemed like what the tablet had intended all along, as the erection stretched her cunt.

"Oh fuck, that's amazing," he said, wide-eyed.

She settled down as it entered all the way inside of her stretched vaginal canal and she rested her body weight on her son's lap. Guilt sunk in. This was her son! But it felt so right. After having that flooding orgasm in the car, her body was ready for more action, it seemed.

"Here's the deal," she said, looking her son in the eyes while clenching her tight pink hole. "I'm giving you my pussy for the sake of your job interview. You're going to be so relaxed and confident, aren't you?"

With a twist of her hips, a clench of her hole, and a thrust from her core, Janet was able to send a powerful sensation throughout her son's hard dick.

"Yes, yes," he groaned tensely.

"Good. Now let your mother do all the work. I need you to focus and be the best you can be. I'll take all the unnecessary pressure away. It's a distraction."

"Yes, mom," he groaned with glazed eyes. "I'm starting to feel so much better now."

She continued working her hips and pussy for her son's pleasure (and her own, too). There were a few skills she had really honed with her pussy, tricks that she had learned from online readings along with girl-talk with her fellow female news anchors and reporters. Her pussy clenched at the right moments, giving her son maximum pleasure.

While their eyes remained locked and they were having sex, it occurred to Janet that the effects of the clay tablet was making this situation unlike anything they had ever felt before. It was a supernatural experience that fueled the already taboo act of committing mother/son incest.

She knew she was on the verge of cumming again. She also knew that her son was about to shoot a massive load of cum inside of her pussy. Her pussy had a pulsing feeling which matched the speed of her racing heart. The maternal connection and sacred bond she felt with her son had never felt so strong.

"It's okay to cum inside my pussy," Janet said lustfully while picking up speed with her hips. "As your mother, it's my job to help you succeed in life... oh goodness... using my pussy is the only thing I can do... for... ohhh... your relief... to get rid of your erection.... god.... since it was my fault."

Ryan grabbed her butt to pull her deeper. "I'm about to feel so much better in a few seconds. Whatever is happening... fuck... I'm about to fill you up."

"Do it," she whispered.

Their faces were only inches apart and they could feel each other's hot breath as Janet's pussy made a wet pumping noise. They were both on the verge of their respective orgasms and she was ready to have her pussy filled with cum.

Suddenly, the office door opened.

"Sorry it took so long, I.... what the fuck?" Maria said before freezing.

Janet saw the sudden look of alarm on her son's face as the assistant entered the office. In the rush and panic of things, she had totally forgotten about Maria. Having to make a snap decision, Janet decided that the best option was to make her son cum in this perfect moment. She had already been caught fucking her son. She knew that Maria was a discreet woman. And most importantly, the job interview was happening soon.

She clasped both hands around her son's neck. "Focus on me. Cum inside my pussy."

"Yes, mom," he whispered meekly, on the verge of a massive eruption.

"I... I'll wait outside," Maria said in horror. "I swear I'll never tell anyone."

Janet kept fucking her son. "I need your help, Maria. Make sure I don't ruin my son's pants before his interview."

It was a task Janet was certain her assistant would understand. They had been talking about Ryan's job interview all week while she prepared for her anchor duties.

As expected, her loyal assistant followed through, bringing the cleaning material over to where the unholy coupling was taking place. Janet appreciated the fact that Maria didn't dare question the lewd act of incest that was taking place. Instead, she loved that her assistant got the cleaning material ready to wipe up the disaster that would soon happen.

"I'm going to cum," Ryan said in a hushed tone, ready to burst.

She whispered back, "Inside my pussy. I need to cum, too."

Euphoric energy drew them to each other like never before. Whatever the tablet had done to them, it was able to harness all of their sexual energy, giving them the most lustful and deviant satisfaction.

Janet screamed and her son moaned. She squirted all over her son's dick. He shot a massive load of cum inside of her pussy. Together they made a potent mixture of their sexual juices that now lived within her cunt.

The release was incredible and the climax lasted for an unusually long time, making their bodies stiffen as they cried out. Janet's toes curled inside of her heels and her back arched.

All the while, the assistant Maria was marvelous in containing the sex juices. The assistant had wet paper towels in both hands; one hand on Janet's pussy, the other hand around Janet's ass. The assistant was able to prevent cum and squirt from leaking onto Ryan's pants.

"Oh god," Janet said, sucking in a deep breath. "Did that really happen?"

Ryan managed to nod. "Whatever that was, I'm cured."

"You better be. It's time to get ready."

Janet slowly stood, leaving a gaping feeling inside of her spent pussy. Cum and squirt dripped from her pink hole and Maria was crafty enough to catch it right away with a new paper towel, pressed directly against Janet's pussy.

So much cum was leaking, in fact, that a simple paper towel didn't stand a chance. It was a dripping disaster. The assistant took it upon herself to press her mouth against the gaping hole to suck the cum cocktail and to devour every drop. The tongue plunged deep and swirled around to lap up as much cum as possible.

"Maria?" the news anchor gasped, being tongue-fucked by her beautiful assistant.

"Mmm hmmm," the assistant replied, before pulling her mouth away. "I've almost got everything."

Having her pussy eaten right after sex was bliss, but Janet was a woman on a mission, so she reached down to rub her assistant's hair.

"Worry about my pussy later. Let's get my son cleaned up and have his pants back on."

Maria pulled her mouth away. "Got it. It'll be complete in a few minutes."

"Not fast enough."

When the assistant leaned back, Janet took the initiative and bent over to suck on her son's flaccid wet cock, tasting the cum cocktail and swallowing it. Ever the dutiful assistant, Maria joined in too, sucking on the balls. Together they used their mouths to provide an oral clean up job before the big job interview.

Ryan just moaned.

After giving final licks, Janet and Maria had devoured all the cum orally before using paper towels to dry his body. Ryan stood up and they fixed his pants and suit.

"You better get this job," Janet said, embarrassed by everything that happening that crazy morning.

He blushed. "Thanks mom, and thanks, Maria. I feel as confident as ever. Like a new man."

"I'm sure the hot fuck and cocksucking had something to do with that," she joked.

"Maybe that had a part," he joked back.

"Come on, I'll walk you to the office where the interview is."

"I'll come too," Maria said. "For moral support. After all I've done, I'm now emotionally invested in Ryan's future."

Ryan took a deep breath for confidence and headed out the door to the hallway. As a proud mother, Janet walked alongside her son, while giving her assistant a discreet pat on the butt as a 'thank you.'

After taking him there and hugging him tightly for good luck, Janet went straight to the makeup room to prepare for the upcoming live broadcast. She was hopeful that no one would smell the cum in her breath or anything emanating from her pussy.

With her soaked panties still in the Uber ride, she'd have to go on live tv with nothing underneath her skirt. A first in her career.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12