Job Satisfaction

Story Info
Separated lady seduces Jason at work.
2.3k words
4.1
3.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

I have been working at a large city law firm for a few months now. Currently I have been assigned to assist in the area of domestic law. One of my duties was to interview prospective new clients on the reasons they are here and how we could be of assistance. Largely that reason revolves around relationship breakdowns like in the case of divorces, financial disputes, family assets can be affected and child custody etc.

This story is very graphic in nature and is based upon history in my job as a lawyer but eventually becoming a series of fantasies.

Its now mid week and today I was due to met Elizabeth G. late in the day at 5pm. She was booked in late due to her work, so it was going to be an after work appointment for her. She worked as a podiatrist.

I did receive a call from her earlier on that she was going to be late, perhaps as much as 30 minutes. That was OK as I had work from previous appointments to review.

Come 5.40pm. most of the other staff had already gone home. Elizabeth arrives and we sit down for the meeting. She apologised for her lateness. She was filing for a divorce after 7 years of marriage. She did not state the reason in her preliminary files.

She was a very attractive elegant woman in her early 30s. The first thing I noticed was her perfume, it drifted ever so gently in my direction. Admittedly, it was a little distracting. I did wonder why she was requesting divorce notices but I suspect her husband may have been cheating on her, it's a common reason actually. She requested how their assets could be divided.

As a young male in my early twenties, I admitted to being easily distracted when I was alone with a beautiful woman, especially a woman on the throes of separation and divorce. Perhaps this job is not perfect for me but I was enjoying the company. And quite frankly during the next few minutes, I did think about what she would be like in bed, believing she would be very experienced and probably pretty hot.

After spending 30mins with her, running through general questions and paperwork, she asked a question.

"Is it OK for me to ask you a personal question?" She asked.

"Yes its fine." I replied.

"Where are you from?" She quizzed.

"Oh, I was born here but my parents are from overseas from Taiwan. So I am first generation." I replied.

"Interesting, I have been to Taiwan many times before, it's a beautiful country." She smiled, looking me up and down.

"Oh really, did you work and live there?" I asked.

"No, no I used to be a flight attendant a few years ago, so I had opportunities to travel there and many other Asian countries of course." She replies. "Can you speak Taiwanese?"

"Only a little bit." I said honestly. "Don't tell me, you speak a little?"

"I don't think I can speak as well as you." She declared with a laugh.

"Do you like Asian cuisine."? I asked. "Maybe seafood, chicken, pork belly or something more hot?"

"Ohhh, I love pork belly in 5 spice." She declares with a pretty smile. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

I hesitated, then said. "No, still single."

"This is part of the record. Why are you filing for divorce?" As I tried to change the topic.

"Well actually, he cheated on me, but it wasn't a one off, but over a few months, so its time to let go." She replied honestly.

Then I breached the professional policy of the office with this. "You are very beautiful, why would anyone cheat on you?"

"Well thank you." She smiled and starts to play with her wavy locks.

Then there was silence, as she stared at me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat when I catch her staring. Oh my god she is hot, I would love to experience her, I thought out loud.

"Hmmm." She suddenly says, as if she just read my mind.

"Taiwan has many beautiful scenery and mountains. I got to go on a few tours actually whenever I go there. It's rather surprising for a large island." She appeared to daydream.

"Wow you seen very familiar with Taiwan. What was your favourite things you saw or experienced?" I asked excitedly.

"Ahhh, depite the beautiful scenery, actually loved the city itself. Its the different cultures...food..you know. Its just different but so is other places such as Tokyo. Ever been there before? Its fantastic in every aspect." She smiled beautifully.

"I was an airline stewardess for a few years, the travel was great but I think I preferred to actually book a proper holiday, not just being part of work you know."

I get the impression she likes me. Already I can feel myself getting hard. She is very attractive I thought. I unintentionally lick my upper lip, yes it was unintentional, but my uneasy body language was giving me away. I say to her that I will find some forms for her to take away. That was when I went to open the bottom draw.

But when I turned around, Elizabeth was taking her top off in plain view of myself.

"What are you doing Ms?" I asked innocently.

She didn't say anything but she appears to be taking her clothing off. As I watched in shock, she took her top completely off, revealing her sexy lacy bra and stood up to remove her skirt, which falls to the ground. She just stared at me with that sexy smirk. I looked in disbelief at her beautiful sexy figure. She wore matching pink lacy panties. She was astonishingly hot to look at. By now I was hard, very hard. It's all happened merely in a few seconds. I swallowed the hard lump developing in my throat, my heart thumping beneath my chest. I was feeling breathless, just looking at this beautiful woman in front of me. It was like she has done this many times before.

She stood there, her face blushing pink. She was excited but clearly nervous. But she wore this hot sexy smile, she was was seducing me. I don't know if she had plan this or was simply being spontaneous, after all we had only just met. I didn't know what she was up to but it was turning me on, having this beautiful lady, I have just met standing there in her underwear, just doesn't happen. I continued swallowing nervously at the prospect. The whole unexpected nature of it all made it more arousing. My mind starts to fantasy and imagining.

It was like she needed something and I was going to be the lucky provider. And she didn't disappoint, it was beyond my wildest imagination. Never would anyone guess what she was about to do. Elizabeth walks to the small couch in my office and then the most unimaginable thing occurs. She stood there next to the couch and a wicked smile appears on her beautiful face as she blushes a deep pink. She was indeed up to something. She sits down and lies back on the couch, her eyes closed and then unbelievably, spreads her legs wide apart. My eyes literally glazed with lust. The dampness on the crotch of her sexy pink panties, clearly visible. I can see pubic hairs protruding from the edge of her panties. The visual sight causes my heart to beat so loud and I am nervous, mesmerised and shocked by the unexpected turn of events. I walked from behind the desk to her. I was well and truly baited.

As I approached she pulls aside the soft fabric of her panties exposing herself to me. Her pussy was hairy but neatly shaven. I swallowed again at the erotic sight. Suddenly I hear her faint moans, as she closes her beautiful eyes. Her juices glistening from the bright office lights can be seen between the pubic strands. Then like in an act of defiance and unashamedly, she deliberately pulls wide open her pussy lips exposing the glistening interior of her vulva. It was so natural and raw..as it is. It was an explicit hideous act under the bright lights of my office, completely pornographic in every way, as it was unexpected. The moist surface of her now exposed vulva, covered in a thin layer of her smegma, coated in and around the delicate crusty folds on her inner labia. Her clitoris protruded slightly from beneath the prepuce. It was the most erotic image I have ever seen. I have never seen a woman's vulva in such graphic detail close up. I can actually see her getting more moist by the second.

I fall to my knees, like I was begging for something. It was then that I was able to smell the faint musky scent of pussy. It was an unfamiliar smell of a woman of another culture but it was nearly enough to make me explode on the spot. I have never been with a Western woman before. I stared embarrassingly at the result of her spontaneous act. It didn't look like she had plan this, she had just come from work. Her eyes closed as she quietly moaned unashamedly while I stared. That thought came, I just wanted to see her masturbate right now, watch how she does it, but foremost, I wanted to smell her...taste her. I was eager to taste the difference between her and other women, particularly Asian women. I place my hands on either side of her soft white thighs and gently brush aside her pubic hairs with my thumbs, before pushing her thighs wide apart. The thick fishy odor hits me sending my head spinning deliriously. She moans upon my touch. I use my thumbs to touch the surface of her vulva and gently feel the texture of her inner folds, massaging the creamy substance around her vulva. The musky scent of her was incredible. Then I hear her whispers.

"Oh my god, have you gone down on a Western woman before? My god......., please eat me......oh god please eat me." She moans.

I hovered my face just above her wide open pussy, like I was examining her. "Oh god yeah." I moaned.

I knee there, probably just a few seconds too long, transfixed at the erotic image, to a point that she started to rub vigorously her clitoris, such was her excitement, until the sound of her intense rubbing can be heard. She begins to orgasm. I watched intensely at her technique, then went down on her, slowly licking her with deliberate long tongue lashes. She begins moaning louder, before grabbing the back of my head and gyrating wildly over my face. It nearly sends me over, my erection throbbing with excitement, she orgasms in just seconds.

"My god....my god...oh yeahh.' I moaned excitedly, in unison with her orgasmic moans.

I tried to concentrate on her clitoris, flicking my tongue rapidly until she tensed up before bucking wildly. She had orgasmed. Her juices flooded my taste buds. It had an astringent taste. The smell was intense. It was incredible. I have never experienced a woman actually cum like that. She still held my head firmly as her body twitched in orgasmic aftermath.

Then in another quick surprise, she suddenly changed position, pulling me up from the floor to sit on the couch, then cosy up to me like some teenage girlfriend, then whispers to me.

"I want to masturbate you...finish you." She smirked lustfully.

"Oh my god...yes..yes please." I replied like an over excited teen.

Indeed it was everything a dream come true. I have only just met Elizabeth an hour earlier, having requesting divorce papers to be drawn up and now I am about to experience her hand technique. And I bet she would be very good and very experienced.

She did not waste time, as she quickly undone my pants whilst staring at my reactions. I was completely taken by the rapid change in events. Her perfume seduced me. Her beautiful eyes seduced me. I felt controlled by this beautiful woman. She briefly kissed me as she laid her warm right hand on my erection before moving to spit hard on the swollen head before rubbing her saliva around and up and down the shaft with her fingers. No one had ever done that to me before. Then rapidly twisting firmly up and down.

Then immediately she begins pumping me furiously into a blur. There was no warning. She begins moaning with excitement. Her breathing deep and heavy. The pleasure was indescribable. The hot sound of her intense handjob fills the small room. She moans with intense enthusiasm, masturbating me with such intensity. I cum very very quickly. Cum flies everywhere, in a matter of seconds.

"Oh yeahh..oh yeahh, oh god its feel so good!" She moans excitedly.

It was the most intense pleasurable handjob I have ever received from a woman. I felt an immediate attraction to her. By the time she slowed down, thick streaks of my cum ran the length of my erection like from some old porn movie. I was completely bestowed and taken aback.

She gets up and quickly gets dressed. She smiled beautifully.

"I am sorry, I feel embarrassed. I don't know what got over me..so sorry Dan."

Then without saying anything else, walks out the door. It was all over in just over an hour and I never saw her again. I bring my hand to my nose. I can smell her musky scent on them.

I frantically go to my desk, looking at her details, Dan was her husband. I was hoping she would be back. No this was an one off event. I will never see her again.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers