Job Satisfaction (C)

Story Info
My sister's kid wants some booze; she's willing to pay.
2.4k words
4.19
35.2k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first real job I ever had was working at a package store in North Mississippi. It was this little shithole town in a dry county. But ten minutes north? You were in Tennessee and they weren't dry. And I guess someone in politics figured out, we was giving Tennessee a whole bunch of our money.

The town owned this package store; any profit went straight to our mayor's office. So, since I was of the three guys they hired, I guess I was a government employee at the time.

Ronald Reagan had upped the drinking age from eighteen to twenty one. We're not all that big a town so we pretty much knew who was old enough. Most of the time we didn't need to check IDs, but we checked anyway. Hey, can never tell who had them a birthday, right?

I was working one Saturday night; I was supposed be off but Steve-o had the flu so I was working. Lorrie Lynn came skipping in and squealed real big seeing me there. Lorrie Lynn's my second sister's oldest girl and pretty much looks just like her momma. God damn but she was gorgeous. Lorrie Lynn had long brown hair and these big old brown eyes and big pouting lips. Her boobs are nice and big; kind of looks like someone cut one them soccer balls in half and put them in the front of her shirt. Same with her ass. Nice and big and round.

Even though I'm only three years older than Lorrie Lynn, I'm her favorite uncle; really, I'm her only uncle. My momma had her six girls and me. I'm sure Lorrie Lynn's daddy might have had one or two brothers, but since Darla don't know who Lorrie Lynn's daddy is, he was just some guy passing through, I'm Lorrie Lynn's favorite uncle.

I got to be real honest; I wish I wasn't Lorrie Lynn's uncle, favorite or not. Right now, I don't even care I'm her uncle. She's wearing her former boyfriend's football jersey; she broke up with him when she caught him in bed with her momma. She's got the bottom of that jersey ripped off showing off her nice flat tummy and the bottom of her boobs. Her shorts are cut so short I'm looking at a whole bunch of her butt hanging out the back. When she turned to squeal at me, I can see some brown hair kind of sticking out the legs.

When she hugged me, those huge titties mashed up against me and she pressed herself real tight and I can feel her big nipples and can even feel the heat of her crotch. She gave me a real wet kiss, right on the mouth too.

Damn, but my dick was hard, harder than a bar of steel. She pouted when I told her I knew she wasn't no twenty one; she was eighteen. She begged and said she'd do anything for a bottle of Southern Comfort and a bottle of sloe gin.

"Tell you what," I said, looking up at the clock. "I get out of here in about ten minutes. I'll get that stuff and you and me can go on back to my place; what you say?"

For that, I got another squeal and another hug and sloppy wet kiss. She then skipped out and went and stood by my Mazda pickup truck.

My last sale of the night was that fifth of Southern Comfort and a bottle of sloe gin. I could see Lorrie Lynn's smile through the window as I held up the bag.

For the ten minute ride to my trailer, Lorrie Lynn sat right next to me, her pretty head on my shoulder and her hand on my leg, right up by my dick. Inside my trailer, she kind of glued herself to me as I poured two drinks for us. Half the glass was Southern Comfort, half was the sloe gin and the other half was Sunkist orange soda. Lorrie Lynn guzzled half her drink before we even sat down on my couch.

"Whoa, girl, damn! Slow down," I said and she giggled, real happy.

She empties her glass then kissed me. I mean, kissed me, using plenty of tongue. Then that football jersey came off and I was looking at the most perfect titties God ever created. Big and round and with two nipples sticking straight out like bullets.

That little bitch drank my drink while I was sucking on them beautiful titties. I'm sucking one nipple while pinching the other and she just reached over and grabbed my drink off the coffee table and drank it on down.

And then she wouldn't let me go no more until I fixed her another drink. I fixed her one and didn't bother making me one. I mean, what was the point? I only got one sip of the last one.

Lorrie Lynn laughed real happy and drank almost all her drink in one big gulp. Then she kissed me and made me take my shirt off.

I do a lot of weight lifting and Lorrie Lynn liked my big muscles. She kissed me, using plenty of tongue then licked her way down my chest to my jeans.

I don't know how much of it is natural talent and how much is practice. I heard my momma and my sisters sitting around the kitchen table at my momma's trailer talking about sucking cock and according to them and most of the men in our town, ain't none of them bad at sucking dick. Lorrie Lynn is unbelievable at sucking dick.

She started off, acting like my dick was a lollypop, just working that tongue around the head of my whang. I was hardly able think with her pretty little pink tongue licking all around. Then she just let out this loud slurp sound and swallowed my dick, all seven inches down her throat.

Didn't take but about ten minutes and I squirted my dick juice into her mouth? She pulled her mouth off, showed me the lake of dick cream in her mouth, then swallowed it all. She drank the rest of her drink and then stood up and dropped them shorts to the floor.

She lay down on my couch and put one leg up against the wall and the other leg on my coffee table. Her pussy had this nice muff of brown hair, but with her legs real wide like that, I was able see her lips sticking out, nice and wet. I was about to shove my dick in her, but she told me it was a postage stamp. I had to lick it before I could stick it.

I dove in and God damn she tasted good. I mean, my last girlfriend made four day old shrimp smell good; just a nasty smelling pussy. I tried eating her once and just couldn't do it. Girl before that didn't really have much taste at all. Lorrie Lynn tasted like a good pussy ought to taste. Nice and musky, almost like a good clean kind of sweat or something.

I used two fingers in her box and fingered her while sucking on her honey pot. I could swear she damn near tasted like honey.

I finger fucked her and ate her to a couple of orgasms, but my dick was aching to get in her pussy. I didn't even think about condoms as I put my knob to her pussy and pushed in. We both kind of groaned as I hit bottom. Lorrie Lynn kissed me, using that sweet tongue as I pounded her juicy cunt. She wrapped them long legs around me and holds me real tight in her pussy while she screams in orgasm. And, not even three minutes in, I just scream out and pump a gallon of my baby makers into my sister's kid.

It kind of hit me; I just fucked my niece. I sat back on my couch and just stared at the Cheryl Tiegs poster I had hanging up. I just fucked my own sister's kid.

Lorrie Lynn got up on her knees and grabbed my sticky dick and cleaned me up with her tongue. When she got me hard again, she turned and knelt on my couch, that perfect ass facing me. I could see my spunk running out of her pussy, getting her brown bush all sticky.

Lorrie Lynn demanded I give her a good doggy fucking and I knelt behind her and slid my dick right up in her sloppy pussy.

Her big round boobs were hanging down and I grabbed hold of them as I pounded her twat hard and fast. She screamed out two or three times before I screamed out and pumped another load of baby makers into her box.

She made me make her another drink and I opened up my last can of orange soda. Then, after she kind of cleaned up, I drove her on home to my sister's trailer. She gave me a sloppy kiss, then damn near fell on her ass as she got out my truck.

She looked pretty rough in church the next day. Hell, I'm pretty sure I looked rough as I tried to listen to Reverend Wilson and not fall asleep. The man sure does love him the sound of his own voice, though and I did fall asleep.

Steve-o was out sick again the next Saturday. Really, he ain't sick; he's over at Bobby McNeese's place. And what he and Bobby are up to ain't none of my business. Lorrie Lynn came in, wearing a man's shirt knotted up showing off her cute belly and them beautiful titties. Her skirt is so short I can just about see her pussy sticking out the bottom.

The three guys in there all try talking to her and she just turns her back on them. One of them even offers Lorrie Lynn a hundred bucks come on back to his place but she walks off.

When they finally get the hint and leave, Lorrie Lynn comes over and asks me get her a bottle of Southern Comfort and some sloe gin. She don't even wait for me to say nothing; just leaves and stands by my truck.

This time, I had plenty of Sunkist orange soda and again made the drinks half Southern Comfort, half sloe gin and half Sunkist orange soda. She don't bother with my couch, just walks into my bedroom and gets naked. After she drank her drink; I'd made it a big one, she and I do sixty nine. She told me, I could make her come first? She'd let me do her up her shit chute. Just my luck, though, she's better at sucking dick then I am at eating pussy.

After drinking all of my drink, Lorrie Lynn got on top of me and rode my dick to a screaming orgasm. I played with her big boobs while she was bouncing up and down on me. After I coated her womb with spunk, Lorrie Lynn again sucked my dick clean then got on hands and knees for a good doggy fuck.

The third Saturday, I did make her come before she managed to get me done. I greased up her shitter and by the time I had three fingers in her, Lorrie Lynn was screaming I needed quit fucking around and just shit fuck her.

God damn, Lorrie Lynn's ass just about made me cry. She's got a nice, tight pussy, but that ass was unbelievable. It took me about two or three minutes get my dick all the way in her and once I had it in her, she started screaming and grunting and telling me hurry up and fuck her and fuck her hard. Now I know why Steve-O spends so much time over at Bobby's, even when he's got Becky waiting at home.

After I squirt my load up her shitter, I couldn't hardly walk. But I had to piss like a racehorse so finally pulled out her poop chute and make it to my bathroom just in time.

Coming back into my bedroom, Lorrie Lynn's still on her knees, face down on my mattress. I can see my spunk bubbling up and dripping out her little pucker, and she's got three fingers just plowing away at her pussy, just fingering the hell out of herself. I pushed her fingers out the way and just start pounding her twat for all I'm worth.

Three months after I started working there, Lorrie Lynn came into the liquor store and told me she was knocked up. She knew the baby was mine; she hadn't been fucking anyone else. She knew the right thing to do would be go down to Jackson and get an abortion, but she just started crying before she could even finish saying it.

I told her I had a buddy living in Southeast Arkansas working at a Wal-Mart. The pay wasn't the best, but it paid better than the liquor store. And in Arkansas, ain't no one knows she's my sister's kid.

"What you saying?" Lorrie Lynn asked, already starting to smile.

"I'm saying, we already got same last name. So, far as anyone in Arkansas knows? You my wife," I said.

We didn't tell no one we were moving. My trailer was a rental so I just packed all my shit into a U-Haul and Lorrie Lynn packed up her shit and we drove all night until we reached my buddy's trailer. He got me on at the Wal-Mart store and I worked my ass off.

I'm retired now; Wal-Mart has a pretty good retirement plan, plus my Social Security. Our five daughters, Lisa Lynn, Lacy Lynn, Lucy Lynn, Leslie Lynn and Loren Lynn are all grown and on their own and Lorrie Lynn and I are going to take a motor home and see how many of the states we can visit. She's still got the most beautiful titties God ever created, and even after giving birth to five of the most beautiful little girls, that pussy is good and tight.

I got ten bottles of Southern Comfort and ten bottles of sloe gin and a whole case of Sunkist orange soda. I'm hoping we can make it to California before I got get us some more. Oh, and I got a dozen tubes of KY Jelly; Lorrie Lynn's still got a nice tight backdoor.