Jocasta Nu: No Holes Barred

Story Info
Nothing says love like a Gungan gangbang!
4.5k words
14.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This is non-profit fantasy/parody for legal adults. The author claims no ownership of copyrighted material.)

*****

NABOO - 137 BBY

Over a century before the Trade Federation invaded the planet, Jocasta Nu found herself flying through Naboo's swamplands in the fanciest speeder she had ever seen, messy dirty-blonde locks swirling around her beautiful face as she death-gripped the forward console and struggled to keep her breakfast down. Long a woman but still a teenager, she hadn't slept in days and was powering through on excitement alone, the thought of laying eyes on something humans hadn't seen since the Jedi Civil War making her nipples hard and her pussy wet.

Beside her, the gorgeous redhead governor swerved the speeder around a series of deadly obstacles, milky flesh gleaming in the few beams of sunlight lucky enough to penetrate the leafy canopy high above. Totally naked-the official political uniform of Naboo apparently-she was only a few years older than Jocasta but still quite attractive, her pasty melons jiggling hypnotically.

"Something wrong, Master Jedi?" the Governor said, holding back a smile.

Jocasta shook her head, using the Force to calm her upset stomach. "Padawan, actually," she said, blue eyes wide. "An apprentice, but I'll be a Knight soon enough."

The red haired beauty frowned. "I was under the impression the Exploration Corps only accepted seasoned Jedi."

"They made an exception in my case," Jocasta said. "I was their best researcher, now I'm their best archeologist."

The Governor smiled. "I like your confidence, Padawan."

She took a slow turn and a massive amphibious creature came into view, the stone cracked and chipped with age but showing little damage. Jocasta's jaw dropped.

"You weren't exaggerating, were you?" she said, the object's size forcing her to tilt her head back the closer they got. "Who built this?"

"We call them Gungans," the Governor explained. "They were here first, living in the planet's hollow underwater caverns. They're not very smart, but they're strong and make good workers."

Jocasta was awed. "I'd like to meet one if I could, get a sense of their language and culture for the Jedi Archives."

"Oh, I think that can be arranged."

"Good. I'll have a team sent from Coruscant. We can have the rest of the find uncovered and restored in no time-"

Jocasta trailed off, frowning as she looked around. The trees here were old and massive, their lushness making it difficult to see into the shadows, but with the Force she could sense sentient beings all around them: watching, lusting, plotting.

She slowly turned to the Governor. "We're not alone," she said softly, reaching for her lightsaber. Her jaw dropped when the woman suddenly slammed on the hoverbrakes! "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, Padawan, but I lied to you. I knew who you were when I contacted the Jedi Temple. In fact, I requested you by name, and your Masters were only too happy to oblige me."

Jocasta stared, perky breasts heaving, golden locks sticking to her sweaty forehead and rosy cheeks. Now that they weren't moving, the humidity was getting oppressive. "But why?"

"Trandosha," the Governor said, the name making Jocasta's chest tighten. "The Jedi don't know what you did there, little slut, but I do."

She tapped the speeder's datascreen, activating a shimmering blue hologram of naked Jocasta spitted between two hulking reptilians, squealing as she came all over their pistoning, plundering cocks!

"You should be proud, Padawan. You were raw and inexperienced, but you serviced those aliens with gusto. More importantly, you kept the peace without drawing your weapon. In the right hands you could make a killing in the sex industry."

Jocasta firmed her jaw. "I'm not here to be your private whore, Governor!"

"No, Jedi, you're here to be theirs."

The words were barely out of her mouth when several naked, gangly creatures emerged from the trees. They looked like humanoid frogs with their bill-shaped mouths and big yellow eyes rising out of their heads. They were considerably larger than Jocasta, too, who was considered tall for her species and gender.

More impressive were their big swinging dicks, the smallest among them as long as her thigh and nearly as thick!

Producing a blaster, the Governor took Jocasta's lightsaber off her belt. "No hard feelings, Padawan, but I can't have Gungans stirring up trouble with an election around the corner."

She smashed the blaster butt against Jocasta's temple, making her see stars before kicking her out of the speeder. Jocasta hit the wet, muddy ground with a grunt, scrambling to her hands and knees just in time to watch the speeder rocket away.

The Gungans were on her almost immediately! Drawing on her power, Jocasta tossed one of them into the air before slamming her fist into another's crotch, dropping him like a sack of permacrete. Before she could follow up, however, she was jabbed in the back with an electropole, the two-meter long staff delivering a painful shock; it was a common weapon among less advanced civilizations, Jocasta fascinated even as she flopped on the ground like a fish out of water!

Stunned into submission, she couldn't resist as she was pulled onto all fours where a massive dong dangled in front of her like swampbait. Brownish-green, with a veiny shaft and a bulbous cockhead dripping watery pre-cum, it was repulsive but also arousing, Jocasta turning her head when it was pressed to her pouty lips, the salty cream making her moan. The sound of a sparking electropole made her reconsider, and this time she let it inside, her face turning red, her sexy teenage mouth stretching around the bulging prick as it slid into the back of her throat!

Behind her, someone tore off her utility belt before tugging her trousers down around her knees, exposing her firm backside. Jocasta squeezed her eyes shut, shuddering and holding back a groan as a long amphibious tongue lapped at her holes, the creature feasting on her gooey cunt before dipping into her puckered asshole, softening her ring for the fun to come.

At the same time, the first Gungan sawed in and out of her mouth, treating it like a pussy. Refusing to suck him, Jocasta gagged and whimpered as he pumped her throat, drool and pre-cum leaking from the corners of her lips and running down her delicate chin, hanging there like gooey stalactites.

Inspired, the Gungan eating her pink pushed her thighs apart before settling up and guiding his rigid prick to her velvety womanhood. He teased her, sliding the tip up and down her juicy groove, making her tingle. Already sweating through her tunic, Jocasta struggled to maintain her dignity as he had his fun, blue eyes widening when he finally took her by the hips and settled the fat head just inside her meaty labia. She let out a muffled scream when he suddenly shoved inside, burying himself in her belly, and exploded all over him, hot girl-cum pouring down his shaft and dripping from his fat balls. The others cheered when they realized what had happened, those still armed stabbing their electropoles into the muddy ground before grabbing their cocks and stroking to her humiliation.

The creatures worked in tandem, quickly realizing that it was better if one pulled back while the other shoved inside, their cocks moving with such precision that it must have looked like she was impaled from mouth to vagina on a long green pipe. Sucking now, wishing it was over while another part of her hoped it would never end, Jocasta bounced between them, glugging and squishing while her firm tits swung udder-like inside her soaked, torn tunic. She didn't feel like a Jedi anymore, nor even a woman. She was a piece of meat, a trio of holes existing solely to please males of every age, shape, and species! It was why the gods had put her here in the first place, why they had put every female here-to please cock! To please all the cocks!

Jolted back to reality, Jocasta repeatedly blinked her eyes, watching as the Gungan who had been taking her mouth stumbled away, his cock shrinking. Frowning, she was suddenly shocked to find her mouth overflowing with sperm, alien jizz pouring down her face and splattering into the mud. She had sucked the creature dry without even realizing it!

"It's called the Flow, Padawan," her lightsaber instructor had explained to her long ago. "When you have become so skilled that you perform complex tasks without conscious thought, be it with a lightsaber... or this big dick right here."

Jocasta let the creature's load ooze out of her mouth in thick yellow sheets. Sweaty and cummy, her frizzled golden locks sticking to her youthful face, she looked back over her shoulder at the Gungan humping her and narrowed her pretty blue eyes. The creature gasped, burying himself in her womb and holding tight, big frog eyes bulging atop swaying stalks as he came like a nerf, nearly blowing her off his dick with the power of his spurts! Quickly drained, he reluctantly pulled free, his load washing out and splattering on the ground, forming a small puddle beneath her.

Jocasta firmed her jaw and gritted her perfect teeth, trying not to think of the future. Like every female in the Order she received regular anti-pregnancy injections, but StimStar was notoriously unreliable and terminations were forbidden as the Jedi were always in need of new recruits. If she left Naboo pregnant she would have no choice but to let a Gungan monster grow inside of her, even if it destroyed her beautiful teenage body in the process.

Fresh Gungans surrounded her. One finished removing her wet trousers, peeling them over her nerf leather boots to leave her naked from the waist down. Jocasta didn't resist, relaxing her body and letting them do whatever they wanted. The more independent part of her brain railed at such an attitude, while the primal part urged her to just give in and accept that she was now nothing more than a worthless diseased slut good only for taking loads and keeping dicks warm in the winter.

The alien that stripped her got down on the ground before pulling her on top of him. Jocasta groaned, staring while he reached between her legs and guided his rigid prick to her cum-soaked opening. She moaned in his face when he swiftly penetrated her, eyes rolling back in her head as she came yet again. Focusing this time, refusing to fall back into the Flow, she let her orgasm wash over her before shaking her head clear and putting her hands on his muscular chest. Had she been alone she would have given in to her primal urges and ridden him hard and fast, but she could sense the Governor's holocams hidden around the area, machines giving off a different kind of signature in the Force. Instead, she waited for the creature to start humping her, golden hair bouncing with every pump. Her flopping tits attracted his attention, and when he reached under her tunic to play with them, kneading them with big scaly hands and thumbing her hard pink nipples, she lifted the sweaty article up over her chest so he could see her in all her glory: her smooth pubic mound gleaming in the humidity, her golden cupcakes so firm they took his breath away.

While they humped, someone began toying with her bum, taking several licks before working a long fat finger inside. Jocasta tossed her head back and groaned angrily, hating herself for enjoying it so. Soon a second finger slipped inside, gently stretching her ring, the digits massaging her gooey rectum. A third followed, then a fourth, and then the thumb started working its way in. Jocasta gasped, barely breathing now. The only reason she wasn't crying out in pain was because she was still stretched from her adventure on Trandosha, but she was young and healed quickly, having tightened up enough that it was more than a little uncomfortable having so many fingers inside her. Thankfully, after several tries the creature settled for pumping her with just four digits, getting in nice and deep and giving her puckered bumhole a good warm up. Jocasta glanced back at him, grateful. With his strength, he could have powered his way through her defenseless backdoor, but that would have left her a squealing, sobbing mess and rendered her ass useless. He didn't want to hurt her; he just wanted to use her.

As she was meant to be used!

As she longed to be used!

Bored, the creature pulled his fingers free with a nasty pop, then reached over and shoved them into Jocasta's mouth, making her taste herself. She mewled at the bitter flavor, winced at the foul smell, but eagerly sucked him clean.

Such raunchy acts by a young Padawan Learner proved too much for one Gungan, stroking himself fast and furious until he cried out and exploded in her hair and all over her face and exposed tits. Jocasta gasped as he showered her in his hot mess, and this time she couldn't resist, leaning forward and wrapping her lips around his spasming cockhead, her mouth quickly filling. She gulped down one mouthful, then another, until finally he stopped shooting, her cheeks hollowing as she treated him like a straw and drained the jism from his testicles.

Her obvious pleasure at draining Gungan balls triggered the one beneath her, her lover releasing her breasts just in time to wrap his lanky arms around her slender waist and grind against her, his cock jumping as he fired into her again and again, coating her fertile walls with potent alien splooge. Jocasta squealed as he jammed her, her cum-soaked teeth rattling under the onslaught.

Her lover already softening, Jocasta rolled off him and was quickly greeted by a fresh cock. This time the owner took her by the hair and hauled her to her feet, but that was as far as she got, the creature that had been fingering her ass bending her over before guiding his angry prick between her firm cheeks. Hands on her knees, sperm running down her face, Jocasta stared straight ahead, breathing deep and focusing on relaxing her asshole. This Gungan was bigger than one that had taken her cunt, her blue eyes wide and her mouth hanging open as her snug cable cutter did its best to resist him. It was a losing battle, the creature applying steady pressure while Gungan spit and cum proved a surprisingly slick lubricant. Squeezing her rounded hips, he gave a sharp thrust, punching into her bum with ease. Ignoring her wails, he pulled her to him while pushing forward, burrowing through her rectum like a lightsaber through durasteel. When he was only halfway inside-far deeper than any man could possibly go, her narrowing passage slowing his journey-he crouched down, nearly slipping out of her, then exploded upward, driving himself into her guts with such force that she was ripped right out of her fancy Jedi boots, her dripping, half-naked body seeming to hang in mid-air almost forever before she came down on a dick bigger than Master Yoda!

The anonymous alien took her sweet young ass as if it belonged to him, which technically it did. Jocasta screamed and groaned as the fat monster slammed into her again and again, her matted golden locks hiding her shame as once again she gave up her backside to whoever would take it. She tried to lie to herself that she was keeping the peace on Naboo, but the primal part of her girl-brain wouldn't let her get away with. She wasn't doing this out of the goodness of her heart; she was doing it because she wanted a big dick in her mouth, in her pussy, and deep up her ass!

Staring at her bare feet, the mud squishing between her pretty toes, Jocasta moaned wildly but didn't push back. Not that she needed to, her snug hole gripping the Gungan's rod and refusing to let go, her entire ass threatening to prolapse as he struggled to give her long, deep strokes that tore at her delicate insides and punched into her guts. He barely made a sound as he took her, a sign he had ass-pounded Humans before, but his shakiness and inability to truly break her revealed something more: he had never been with a woman quite like Jocasta Nu, the Tart of Trandosha!

Well aware of what she was doing, Jocasta twisted around to look him in the eye while he repeatedly separated her cheeks-and was rewarded with another potent load, screaming as his salty jizz coated her battered rectum!

Still coming, the Gungan pulled out of her gaping bum and emptied his barrel all over her ass and back, leaving puddles on her delicate skin. Sperm poured out of her hole, running through her fat juicy pussy before washing down her inner thighs. In a daze from the pain and pleasure and confirmation that she was indeed the useless whore her Master predicted she would become, Jocasta stumbled away, rolling her tunic back down and covering her sweaty tits. But being naked from the waist down only made her look sexier, like something out of a pornvid, and a trio of fresh Gungans immediately pounced on her!

Dragged to a downed tree, she was spun away from a Gungan who took a seat on the gnarled trunk before pulling her onto his lap, her long legs feeling like Rodian noodles after her painful ass-dicking. He slipped his bulbous member into her quivering pink mess, his size making her cry out. Instinctively, she pulled her dainty feet onto his muscular thighs and tried to get away, but that only stimulated his cock and gave him ideas, the creature taking her by the waist before rocking her up and down his shaft, her pussy lips dragging across his chunky girth as he masturbated with her body!

More Gungans gathered around-like hobos warming themselves at a fire-stroking themselves to her defilement. They didn't touch her, only watched and pleasured their big cocks in time with her angry pounding. Jocasta closed her eyes and tried to focus on anything but the pussy-destroying dong invading her womanhood. It proved impossible, a genuine moan slipping out as the cock burst inside her, triggering a chain of small but powerful climaxes.

Emptying quickly, the Gungan held her on his lap and gave her several quick jabs until his balls were completely drained. Soaked in sweat and sperm, her cum-drenched golden locks sticking to her flush jizz-covered face, Jocasta could only imagine what Yoda and the other Masters would think if they could see her now: pert tits flopping as the creature pumped away!

Drained but far from defeated, the hung alien lifted Jocasta off his dripping prick, his sperm pouring out of her like a waterfall before he slowly lowered her back down. She yelped when she felt his juicy cockhead slip between her cheeks, arching her back and reaching for anything to hold onto while he guided himself inside, her ring briefly but valiantly resisting before giving in with a nasty slurp! Blushing, trembling, coming again, Jocasta could only suck down warm humid swamp air and drip from every pore while she sank down his rigid stuff-stick. He was thicker at the base, making her yelp when she finally hit bottom.

This was no simple butt-fucking, though, and while the alien dug his fingers into her supple skin and ground against her, taking as long as he pleased to get used to her teenage tightness, a fresh stud ambled up with his eyes on her aching, empty cunt. Jocasta stared at him through tired half-open eyes, doing nothing to encourage him but not discouraging him either, not that he cared about her desires one way or the other, pre-cum dripping all over her flat belly and smooth pubic mound as he leaned over her before bending his knees and bringing his dick to her pink mess.

"Waru save me," Jocasta muttered, watching the creature push into her body. He was nearly as big as the one in her ass, and even with the previous occupant's load and her own juices easing the way he still had to work to get all the way inside her, stretching her Human pussy in ways it was never intended to stretch!

12