Jock Girl's Nerd Boy: Their Son

Story Info
The story of Jenna's and Liam's son and his girlfriend.
3.7k words
4.44
12k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 20 years old college boy sighs. Ralph Peryton has just arrived home from college during summer break and he is quite happy with himself right now. The university boy feels that he has done very well during the previous semester, deciding to get some rest over the following weeks. The guy is now walking towards the bathroom to get showered, passing his parents' bedroom. Unfortunately, it seems that his mother is horny and in the process of shagging his father's brains out.

He shivers at the sound of his dad's moaning and begging his mom to fuck him harder, quickly scurrying away. It amazes Ralph how perverted his mom is, having seen her touch his dad's crotch very often. He actually feels sorry for his dad sometimes, despite his mom being very attractive, since she is still violent during sex, having broken some beds before. She is in excellent physical condition, having played professional basketball and now being a high school coach.

Just half an hour later, after he has put on his clothes for the day, Ralph's mother Jenna emerges from the bedroom, looking fresh. She is wearing a massive grin on her face, like she always does after shagging his dad, Liam. The woman stops humming when she notices her son sitting there, looking a little bit sheepish as she realizes from his expression that he knows why she is so happy.

"Did you hear us when we were at it?" Jenna asks her son. "I mean, when I was, you know, taking your father..." Ralph quickly gestures for the middle aged woman to stop, not wanting to hear any details about it. Just walking by and hearing those sounds has already traumatised the poor boy. The innocent virgin doesn't want to think about it ever again at all. He still shivers as his father enters the kitchen.

"Hey, sweetheart," The woman says to her husband, slapping Liam's ass, making him roll his eyes sarcastically. Ralph just sighs at their interaction, deciding to start cooking breakfast. "I want another ride before work today." The twenty years old spins around, facing his parents with an exasperated look, seriously not wanting to hear his mom saying stuff like that to his dad. It's just so cringy how horny his mom gets.

"Later tonight, Jenna. I've got an important meeting this morning. You know I can't show up at work on trembling legs." Suddenly, Ralph's sister Cheryl comes walking down the hallway very sleepily, wearing her spare football team uniform. The eighteen years old is still yawning, stretching her limbs, before noticing her mom sneakily cupping her dad's groin, something Ralph didn't observe as he is now cooking.

"Honestly mom, can't you keep your hands off dad for a day? Give him some time to rest," she snickers, fetching some asparagus from the fridge and chewing on it. The girl then addresses her brother "Hey Ralph, can you help me prepare stuff for the party with my teammates later this afternoon? They are coming over at 13:00." Suddenly, Jenna's attention is diverted from molesting her husband, as she turns to face her daughter instead.

"Okay first, you and your brother wouldn't be born if I didn't keep shagging your father until I conceived." At this Ralph grimaces, having been about to simply say yes to his sister's request. "Now, this party. You told me about it several days ago. Will all of your teammates be here?" Jenna quizzes, peering into her daughter's eyes. Ralph and his father both look confused as Cheryl meets her mother's gaze, just as curious.

"What does it matter? I mean, they are..." she begins, suddenly noticing her mother's sideway glance at her dorky older brother. Understanding dawns on her. "Oh, I see. Yes, mom. All of them will be here." She too sneaks a look at Ralph's confused face, the two women appearing amused as though sharing a private little joke amongst themselves. Ralph looks to his father, asking with his eyes if the older man knows what is going on, but Liam just shrugs, equally clueless.

They then all have the meal together once Ralph is done cooking. Him and Liam both try to raise questions about what they are up to, but both mother and daughter keep their mouths shut, refusing to divulge any details. Eventually, the parents leave for their work, while Ralph and his sister prepare the house for Cheryl's friends' arrival. Ralph attempts to get her to talk but his younger sister simply refuses to.

Eventually, the 18 years old girls all arrive at their house when they said they would. The girls are all very fit, being serious athletes, and a couple of them are extremely beautiful too. But Ralph isn't a leering pervert and maintains a respectful distance. He welcomes them politely, before retreating to arrange some snacks for them, in case they get hungry later. What he doesn't notice is the mischievous eye contact Cheryl makes with one of the other girls.

He entertains them briefly before excusing himself to make some fruit punch. With him out of earshot, Yvonne, Cheryl's best friend, whispers to her "Hey, you know how I've been crushing on your brother for many years, right?" The athletic redhead has been playing football with Cheryl ever since they were kids and the two joined the school team together, remaining close. Yvonne has secretly always loved Ralph a lot ever since meeting him for the first time but never admitted it out loud or even to herself until now, feeling too scared to accept her own feelings for him. She is very physically fit and also curvy, with round, soft breasts and a firm, muscular ass.

Cheryl rolls her eyes dramatically as their other friends snicker. "Believe it or not, I'm not a dumb whore. Well, I'm a whore but I'm not dumb." This only brings another round of snickering. "I've seen you stealing and sniffing Ralph's boxers way too many times to count." She grins as her friend turns slightly red from mild embarrassment, not knowing before that she has been caught doing such a perverted thing. At least she didn't see her staring into the boy's bedroom with the binoculars.

"Anyways," Yvonne soldiers on bravely, gathering her courage. "I was wondering if you would mind me shagging him." Now it is Cheryl's turn to flush. "Just to be clear, I'd still shag Ralph even if you don't approve, but I'd feel much better with myself if you are okay with me deflowering him. I know that shy pussytease still got his V-card like I've got mine. He's a nerdy outcast and I've saved myself for him."

"Sure thing," Cheryl finally replies, still feeling a bit awkward but now warming up to the idea. "I want both of you to be happy and you can take care of my brother. And you'd make a great sister in law for me too, since we are already like sisters." The two teens high five as their friends Chelsea and Michelle smile, waiting for Ralph to come over, feeling both anxious and brimful with excitement after their earnest conversation.

"But he is really shy, isn't he?" Chelsea finds herself piping up, surprising the others. "I mean, it's not like he is gonna be confident enough to ask out a girl in normal circumstances. And Yvonne is his sister's best friend, so that would make him feel very nervous as well." Everyone ponders over this thoughtfully, including Michelle, who once suggested spiking Ralph's drink.

"I'll ask him out myself. Even if he says no I will keep fucking his brains out until he says yes," Yvonne replies, before she suddenly springs up. "You know what? I can't wait anymore," she declares, marching over to the kitchen where the older boy is.

The teenager approaches him, trembling slightly but still feeling brave. She has always longed to hold him in her arms and make him hers, and now, her chance is here. There is no way she is going to let some other girl snatch him away first. She has spent her entire life scaring off other chicks who might have had an interest in him, and quite effectively too, since he has remained single up until now.

When he spins around to face her, the boy squeaks lightly, shocked. She smirks, grabbing Ralph's balls through his pants. The girl lasciviously cups his genitals in her palm, squeezing gently. "W W What are you doing?" he stutters as Yvone leans in, placing her lips on his earlobe, kissing the sensitive spot. The athlete continues fondling her crush's private parts. "Yvonne, y y you are touching my, um....."

"Shhhh, Ralph," the horny jock whispers to her crush, kissing him on his cheek, forming a trail down his neck. "Turn around and keep on mixing that drink. Don't let your sister and our friends know. Or you could, if that turns you on." He gasps, dumbly doing what she asks, standing with his back facing her. She reaches around to unzip his pants, letting them drop to the floor with his boxers that she yanks down.

The girl then fishes a bottle of lubricant from inside her pocket, pouring it all over his tool. She lathers it up, coating the shaft with it, making him gasp as she touches his hard member. Yvonne smirks at the delicious sound, pleased with herself as she gropes him, running her fingers over his scrotum to make the pulsating rod swell up in her hand even more

Ralph struggles as she wraps an arm around his body, her other hand wrapping around his five inches erection. "Wait! Please, if the one others see us.." he protests, biting his lower lip to stifle a sigh as she gives his cock a few tugs. The girl smirks, beginning to fondle him, sliding her fingers up and down his shaft. She strokes the hard tool, caressing it.

"Then you will just have to be quiet," Yvonne instructs with a smug grin, her hand wanking the helpless boy. He bunches forward a bit, letting out a groan as the younger girl masturbates him. The college boy never thought he'd be in this position, exploited by one of his sister's friends while she and others are not too far away to see. It's so risky but that somehow arouses him even more.

He actually feels slutty, with his dick jutting out in the hand of a girl he has known for years, letting her play with the erection. She exhales on his skin, her left arm still wrapped around his chest, holding him tight against her body. "M M Make me your slut, Yvonne," he stammers out, blushing madly at his own words. Behind him, the jock quirks her eyebrows in surprise, before smiling and continuing to give him the handjob.

Yvonne is now rapidly sliding her fist up and down his shaft, pumping him enthusiastically as he starts moaning quietly. "Oh yeah. You like this don't you, baby? You like being my slutty older boy? You like whoring yourself out to your sister's friend like this?" It's getting much harder for Ralph not to climax after she says those words to him. The friction with her hand also feels so wonderful.

Her muscular arm flexes with each stroke as she squeezes his tool, milking her adorable crush's cock. The girl's fist clenches around Ralph's dick as she jerks him off faster now. At this point, he has given up on being quiet and has started to cry out really loudly. It embarrasses him to be making this sort of noise for Yvonne to hear, even though she is the one making him make these sounds.

"Hi, Yvonne! What are you and my brother up to?" Cheryl has approached them, wondering what is going on. She walks around to the front and gasps. "Holy shit!" the teen girl yells out in shock at the sight of her best friend jerking off her brother, him panting like a bitch in heat from her lecherous handjob. Yvonne turns to smile at the other girl as Ralph starts stuttering incoherently, unable to believe his sister just witnessed him letting her friend play with his cock.

"Nothing much, Cheryl. I'm only masturbating his lovely dick," Yvonne replies nonchalantly, leaning over to tell him "I love this dick because it's yours. And I love you, Ralph." That seems to open a floodgate as a massive amount of semen comes out in a very large orgasm. Ralph screams in shock, his eyes wide open, never having cummed this hard before. His throbbing cock sprays multiple ropes of cum onto the floor as she continues milking it.

Cheryl giggles at the sight of her brother's still a bit hard cock, covered in his own seed. "I never knew you were such a slut, brother," she teases, before speaking to Yvonne. "And you. Feel free to do perverted things to him whenever you want. Just get to his bedroom the next time." The teenager then skips away merrily, leaving Ralph standing there with her friend.

Yvonne kisses the older boy on his cheek. "Baby, I'm going to let you rest for a bit now. I will stay the night in your bedroom. Your mother already told me that that's fine when we planned this little get-together." Ralph just stares at her, open-mouthed in astonishment as she brings her fingers into her mouth, swallowing all the cum on her hand before winking and sauntering off.

"I love you too!" he says, stopping her in her tracks. "You said you love me. I love you as well, Yvonne." She turns around, grinning at him ecstatically, running back to him, flinging her arms around the boy. The teenager then smashes her lips against him, overjoyed as she sticks her tongue into his mouth, making him taste a bit of himself as well.

The two of them then rejoin the other girls who cheer on as Yvonne relates the details of what happened to them, not leaving out any part at all. Ralph can only blush as his new girlfriend tells her friends all about how she has brought him to a finish in the kitchen and that he now belongs to her. It's obvious how amused they are at the part where his pants dropped. Hopefully they don't start thinking of him as just their friend's slutty brother.

When his parents come home that afternoon, Ralph is flabbergasted with how Jenna simply greets Yvonne, saying "Hi, future daughter in law." Everyone except for him and his dad burst into laughter at his flushed look, as his father, usually clueless regarding romance, seems to figure it out quickly for once. He isn't giggling like the rest but still has to hold back a smile.

The girls all leave except for Yvonne who stays for dinner, since she is already like family, according to Jenna. The middle aged woman can't help but tease her son about what happened, having been filled in on it. She fondly recalls her day of chasing after Liam's dick and is happy to have an equally assertive girl as her in law, knowing she could protect her son.

"Come now, Jenna. Can you please stop teasing our boy? He's already feeling awkward enough as it is," his father tries to help him out, but to no avail. Beneath the table, Yvonne is secretly rubbing Ralph's crotch through his pajamas. He has already showered and would really like to avoid making a mess, especially with his parents and sister right there, but couldn't remove the girl's hands.

"Liam, this girl is perfect for him," Jenna tells her husband, before looking at her twenty years old son. "And you, Ralph. You need to put out for her, you hear me? You made her wait for so many years with how obtuse you were. From now on, you let her do what she wants to do to you." The boy sputters indignantly, shocked that his mother would tell him to open his legs for Yvonne whenever she wants like that.

Yvonne chuckles, thanking Jenna for her support for their relationship. She is still playing with his dick under the table but stops after he pulsates, not wanting to embarrass him any more than she already did today. The family then resumes eating the rest of their dinner in relative calm. Once finished, Ralph washes the dishes like he always does, and his father goes to the toilet, leaving the women alone.

"I want you to have these," Jenna whispers, even though her husband and son are out of sight. She hands a box to Yvonne. The teenager smiles widely as she realizes what it is. In her hand is a pack of condoms. Cheryl is rolling her eyes but trying hard not to smile as well, as her best friend gratefully thanks the older woman.

"I really appreciate this, Mrs Peryton. But I already bought several boxes yesterday and have them with me now," Yvonne tells her future mother in law. "I apologize in advance if I end up keeping you awake tonight with your son screaming my name." They laugh together, exchanging high fives as Cheryl snickers, secretly slightly worried for her brother. She knows her horny friend has been waiting to shag him for some time now and hopes that the poor older bloke wouldn't get too many bruises. Ralph is definitely getting fucked tonight.

He has prepared to just cuddle with the younger girl. The boy is so obtuse and has no idea what he is about to experience at all. This is just going to make everything much sweeter. It would be much more exciting with Ralph having no idea how he is going to get so fucked he wouldn't be able to walk straight for the next week. He just sits down on the bed, waiting for her to come in.

After Yvonne emerges from the bathroom, he is shocked to see her wearing a sheer, see-through night dress, accentuating her fit, voluptuous figure. She walks over towards the bed, placing her hands on his shoulders and pinning him down on the mattress easily. The girl then removes her dress, tossing it aside. Now she is completely nude in front of him, cupping her firm breasts, rolling the erect nipples.

She then yanks off his pajamas, before getting down on her knees in front of him, wrapping her lips around the tip of his dick. Before he could protest, the girl slides those full, pouty lips to the base of his cock, engulfing it as she swallows the whole shaft into her mouth. Ralph cries out in shock from the pleasure as she begins to eagerly bobbing her head back and forth on his pole.

Her tongue swirls around his cockhead, licking the underside. She stimulates the cluster of nerve endings on his frenulum, sending tingles up his spine. The girl also taps the head of his dick onto the insides of her cheeks, looking up into his eyes, knowing Ralph is powerless, now that she has his cute dick where it belongs. Inside her greedy, little mouth.

"Just stay still, my love," Yvonne tells the older boy. "Let me shag your brains out." The girl then pushes him onto the bed, climbing on top of the adorable older boy and placing just the top of his tool in the entrance to her forbidden food. Hovering over him, she wriggles around slightly, lowering her hips. He bites his lower lip, gripping the bed sheets tightly as he tries not to scream at the wonderful sensation.

"Please be gentle with me," Ralph begs her anxiously as her cunt slides down, gripping the sides of his cock inside her. He exhales loudly, feeling the linings clench around his tool, the warm flesh bunching around his swollen knob. The folds envelope him completely like a velvety glove, squeezing the rod with power as she rests on top of his body, discarding both of their virginities in one stroke.

"Honey you've been pussyteasing me for so long," the girl replies. "So I'm not going to show you any mercy. By the end of the night, I'd have fucked you so hard you won't be able to walk for the next week." Then she begins riding, sliding up and down on his pole. Her twat is leaking a lot of pussy juices, coating his stick and groin as she shags the boy she loves enthusiastically.

Ralph has given up resisting and is now lying there with his legs spread wide, taking it and holding on as best he can as she continues to pound his helpless body. He moans her name as she takes him, fucking his dick until he cries. The girl's tight cunt is absolutely wrecking him, making him start screaming deliriously, overwhelmed by her fast movements.

"Tell me, darling," she growls in an animalistic way, holding his chin tightly. "Who do you belong to?" Her body keeps on crashing down onto his, keeping him trapped on the bed as she pounds his brains out. The boy writhes about, trying hard to meet her thrusts but getting slammed back down on the mattress as she effortlessly rails the shit out of him with her great strength.

12