Jock Pussy Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
Himbo has plans to hook up with his power bottom roommate.
4.3k words
4.85
10k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scwalker
scwalker
396 Followers

I thought after Justin sucked my dick, that could become a regular thing. Justin liked big dick, I had a big dick. He liked sucking dick, and I liked getting sucked. It was a fair trade.

But instead, any time I brought up him throating me again, he just rolled his eyes or shook his head.

"Bro, I've been so horny lately, look at how hard my dick is!" I said while practically waving my cock at him. He barely glanced over.

It was almost like he was trying to pretend that excellent suckjob had never even happened. Bet he was hoping I was drunk enough that I forgot. Jokes on him, I remembered everything.

But wait... maybe that was the point. I remembered it. I wasn't drunk now, and if he blew me while I was sober he wouldn't be able to pass it off or pretend it never happened. It might get awkward. Aw man, my bro was being considerate! He was just worried things would get weird, and that's why he'd only blow me when I was faded.

That means if I want Justin to touch my dick again, I gotta get wasted. Only, I want to be able to experience it all, if it felt that good for my bro to swallow my dick while drunk, then getting sucked while sober would set me on fire.

All I had to do was pretend to be drunk, and Justin would dive face first into my dick. Or maybe he'd even sit on it. I couldn't help but pay extra attention to his ass lately, how his shorts hugged the two big round globes that seemed to jiggle with each step he took. I was always an ass man, and I loved anal. It was a perfect match. And all I had to do was pull off an Oscar-worthy performance.

It's a foolproof plan. Who says I'm not smart?

I waited for the right timing. There was a Friday where I knew Justin was going to be home all night. While he was typing away at his laptop, I told him I was going out. He just shrugged and said sure. He was pulling off that distant act and I was gonna close the gap... so I could get in his gap.

I went to the nearest bar, had one drink that I nursed like it was a canteen in the middle of a desert trek, and brushed off Grace again. I could tell she was pissed, and it was probably going to affect my reputation, but I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was getting those soft lips around my shaft, and seeing my big dick disappear between those perfect globes.

After an hour and a half, I made my way back. Once I got into the apartment, I started my act. I did a quick breath test. Yeah, it smelled like beer. I stumbled a little, walked crooked, I was really pulling all stops. And when I got to the door, I fumbled with my keys then dropped them to the floor. I leaned against it and started pounding, knowing the sound was sure to get Justin's attention.

"Juuuuuuust!!" I moaned. I heard footsteps and got excited. In a few seconds Justin was gonna be all over me.

The door opened and I was face to face with a built latino guy. I stared at him, and he stared back. Then he smirked.

"I knew he was insatiable, but already? Damn, he works fast."

What the fuck??

I stood up straight, squared my shoulders. I was bigger than this guy, and I needed him to know not to mess with me.

"Who the fuck are you?" I snarled.

He was taken aback. "Uh, who the fuck are you?"

I leaned in close to him, and with absolute murder in my voice, I said to him lowly, "I'm Monty, Justin's best friend, and I suggest you leave and never come back unless you want to wake up in a hospital."

Dude was wide-eyed, looking at me like I was crazy. I had no idea why I was acting like that, something about him just pissed me off. I didn't know the guy but my intuition was telling me he was all wrong for Justin. I was just being a protective best bro, nothing more.

He quickly grabbed his jacket and squeezed past me out the door. I sent him one last growl and he ran off like he was being chased by a rabid dog. Fuck yeah, nobody messes with me.

A few seconds later, Justin walks out of his room, wearing nothing but a short t-shirt and some tight, tiny briefs. The sight of him made me chub up instantly. Fuck, I want to tear those undies off him and dive right in between those fat cheeks.

"Monty? Where did Mario go?"

I barked out a laugh. "Mario? Dude's name was Mario? What, is he a plumber?"

Justin frowned at me. He had been doing that a lot lately. I remember when we used to laugh and have an awesome time together. I missed that, I wanted that back. But with handjobs, and blowjobs, and maybe my dick in his hole, too.

Justin walked up to me, and I felt so smug. I got rid of the interloper, and now all I had to do was act drunk enough so Justin would-

Oh shit. I forgot my drunk act completely.

I slumped against the door and started to slur my words. "Juuuuuusssst, fuckkkk, I'm so wasted... my dick hurts..."

Before I could finish, Justin grabbed me by the collar and pulled me inside, slamming the door behind me.

"Monty, you're a shitty fucking actor, you know that? What is going on? You better have a good reason why you just cockblocked me."

I was backed into a corner. Literally. My plan was going horribly wrong. Maybe I am as dumb as people say.

I couldn't lie for shit. So my only option was to go for the truth.

"I just wanted you to suck my dick?" I offered, knowing how stupid it sounded.

Justin was unexpectedly... very surprised. I thought I got the message across by now? Why else would I be waving my dick in his face for the past week?

"Wha- Monty, you're not even drunk."

"Yeah, bro, I know. Why do we only hook up when I'm drunk? It's not fair." I realized I was full-on whining at that point, but I didn't care. I don't know why I was acting like a total fool just to get in Justin's pants. I shouldn't want to, he's my best bro and all. But it's like I'm obsessed with what I know his mouth and ass can do.

Justin stepped back and rubbed his temples. "Monty... you only ever make passes at me when you're drunk."

I didn't have anything to say. He was right. So what?

"That night I gave you a handjob wasn't the first time. You don't even remember, do you? You would flirt with me so aggressively. Telling me how hot I was. How you wanted to fuck my ass. How you wanted me to suck your cock. You were just being drunk and horny Monty. You'd full on grope my ass and then the next morning you'd have forgotten it all."

Wait, what? Really?

"For how long?"

"Fucking months Monty. Since we moved in here. Even before then, in the dorm, you'd get so handsy when you were drunk. Always wanted to cuddle with me and shit, when I could feel your cock poking me.

"I played along, but didn't want to take it further. I'm not gonna prey on you while you're drunk. But you just wouldn't stop, and you'd get more aggressive. You'd slur the nastiest filthiest words about what you'd want to do to me. And wave your dick in my face."

"Fuck, Justin, I'm sorry."

He held a hand up.

"What I want to know is, what's your excuse tonight? You thought, what? You were gonna pretend to be drunk and catch me or something?"

I realized now it was a total misunderstanding. I thought Justin only wanted me when I was drunk, but Justin thought that I only wanted him when I was drunk.

"Fuck, no! You were only into me when I was drunk, so I thought if I pretended then you'd want to fool around again!"

Justin's face controls in anger. "What the actual fuck, Monty? Is that what you think of me? That I only want to get with drunk dudes?"

I held my hands up in a 'calm down' gesture. "No no, bro that's not... I just thought... maybe you didn't want it to screw up our friendship or something!"

My best bro sighed and rubbed the space in between his eyebrows, the way he always did when he was frustrated and annoyed.

"What do you even want, Monty? What's the end game here?"

I didn't even have to give a thought. "I wanna fuck your fat ass, Justin." I blurted out.

For the first time that night, my best bro cracked a smile. Well, a half-smile, but I'll take any win I can get.

"Alright, then. Guess you cockblocking me worked out after all. I need to get fucked Monty, and it's your responsibility now."

Oh fuck. Just was gonna let me fuck him! My cock instantly grew hard, the bulge in my jeans growing, and I knew Justin noticed because he was staring right at it. I suddenly got kinda nervous. Did I have a bigger dick than that Mario guy? Or the other guys Justin hooked up with?

I didn't understand why I was thinking these things. I'm Monty 'fucking' Evanovich, I'm a total stud who fucks like a bull. Chicks know that if they want it rough they go to me. I'm not an asshole, but I know how to case my nut. Instead, I'm standing before my best bro, with the fattest ass I've ever seen, feeling... nervous. I wasn't even nervous when I lost my virginity (to a hot cheerleader in the back of my truck, naturally).

"C'mere," Justin smirked, grabbed my shirt collar, and tugged me towards my room. I'm big enough that if I didn't want to be moved there was no way Justin could move me. But instead I found myself trailing along like a puppy being dragged by its collar.

Didn't help that I fully got a look at Justin's fat ass from behind, and I somehow got even harder. Those briefs were tight, and they hugged every curve of his massive bubble butt. His cheeks were so huge that his ass crack must have been a fucking cavern, and it was swallowing up as much of those undies as it could. It rode up a little, letting me see the bottom of Justin's creamy cakes.

When we got to my room, Justin tossed me onto the bed, just like he had done those nights before. I got up on my forearms and just stared at him as he took off his short t-shirt, then bent over and stepped out of those tiny briefs. I took my cue and fumbled with my belt and jeans like a madman, not wanting to waste any more time. I almost felt like I must have been drunk, like this was some kind of dream. The reality of the fact that I was about to fuck my best bro in the whole world hadn't fully hit me yet.

"Alright, if we're gonna do this, we're doing this on my terms. You owe me, cockblocker."

I gulped. "Yeah, bro, whatever you say."

Justin gave me an evil smirk in reply. "Alright, everything off. Lay back, I'm gonna ride you. Don't you even think about taking over. If you're close, tell me. Tonight, you're my dildo, and nothing else. Got it, 'bro'?"

Oh fuck, no chick has ever bossed me around in bed before, but something about Justin ordering me around was making my dick so hard I felt the blood drain from the rest of my body.

And he was right. It was my fault Justin missed out on his hookup tonight, and it was clear my buddy was really in need of a nice dicking. I just wanted to get inside his ass, and he needed my help. That's what bros are for right?

I laid back as Justin crawled on the bed, straddling me. He put his ass right above my crotch, grabbed my throbbing, veiny cock, and aimed it right at his hole.

"Bro! Wait!! Don't we need lube and shit??"

Justin just rolled his eyes. "Monty, it's taken care of. Now shut up," he said as he lowered himself onto me, my cock pressing against the tight ring of his hole, feeling it spread and accept me so easily. Justin slid down the first couple of inches like butter, then paused, I guess to give himself time to adjust.

I had no idea what he meant by taken care of, but his hole was beyond everything I hoped. It was the tightest, warmest, wettest pussy I've ever stuck my dick into. And did I mention it was wet? Just must have prepped for his hookup with that asshole Mario, and it felt like he had used a whole damn bottle of lube or something.

"Fuuuuuuck, Just!!" I moaned and went to grab his slim waist (how is his waist so tiny when his ass is so fat!?), but Justin grabbed my wrists and pushed them back down. Again, I could easily overpower him, and I blame my sudden weakness on the fact that Justin was sinking his fat ass down on my huge dick, slowly, torturously.

Instead, I grabbed the sheets as I felt my entire cock, all 13 inches, get engulfed by my buddy's hole. Oh fuck. How did this feel so damn good? It was so fucking tight, but warm and the way it squeezed around my cock was driving me WILD! He hadn't even started to move yet, he was literally just sitting there sheathed on my cock, clenching his hole rhythmically and I was already going wild.

"Don't touch me Monty," Justin said with a sneer, and I realized that he was probably still pretty mad at me for being a cockblocker and a huge idiot.

I just looked up at my best bud, the guy I've lived with for over 2 years, and gave up all my strength to him.

Justin got himself in a squat position, and slowly pushed his heels into my bed, pushing himself up my throbbing rod. The sight of my cock revealing itself was breathtaking, smeared with the thick remnants of all that lube in Justin's hole.

"So, what do you think, Monty? Does this feel better than pussy?" Justin teased.

I snapped my head back when Justin dropped all his weight down on me again, his asscheeks slapping against my thighs as he swallowed the bottom half of my dick all in one go.

"FUUUUUUCK!" I could only scream. Justin was right, this was better than any pussy I've ever fucked. I already felt like I was on the verge of cumming and we just started!

"I'll take that as a yes. You've been missing out on this jock pussy, bro. Best kind of pussy there is. A hot jock stud like me with a big fat ass, and a wet hungry pussy. I have no problem pulling dick because every guy knows how much better jock pussy is."

I huffed and grunted as Justin began posting himself up and down my cock. He was squatting down fully, then in one quick motion pushed himself up so only my cockhead was still inside his tight cunt, finally dropping his weight down on me again.

The whole time, Justin was rock hard. I'd never seen his dick before. It wasn't tiny - though not nearly as big as me, maybe about half as big give or take. With each motion, his dick would give a little jump, and when he slid down my pole his cock would slap against his incredible abs.

Seriously, dude's body was insane. Like a cartoon character. Nice sized pecs, crazy low body-fat, a trim waist, and somehow two perfectly round cakes the size of watermelons. Damn, how am I only noticing now how fucking sexy Justin is?

Huh. Never thought I'd say that about a guy, especially my best bro.

Justin picked up the pace, really jackhammering himself on my cock. With how much lube he had used (seriously, did he just shove an entire bottle's worth inside him?), the wet squelching noises that resulted were fucking nasty. When my bro bottomed out, he would grind himself onto my crotch, stirring his insides up with my cock, rocking back and forth and fluttering his eyes.

He leaned forward slightly, grabbing onto my shoulders, making the slight curve in my dick scrape against the front of his hole. He was angling himself, and oh yeah, the prostate! I heard gay guys love that shit, apparently it feels really good or something. Justin was stroking his prostate with my cock!

When he said he was gonna use me as a dildo, he wasn't kidding. I don't think he was even paying attention to me at all. Which hurt a little bit, cuz really? I'm not just Monty Evanovich, I'm his best bud!

"Fucking huge dick, Monty!! God, that's it, right there, fuuuuuuuck!! Making my pussy feel so good." Justin moaned loudly.

Holy shit. Justin called his hole a pussy and it's the hottest thing I've ever heard. I didn't even know my dick could get any harder, I'm pretty sure I'm lightheaded now from all the blood draining out of my skull.

"BRO!!" I could only moan as his pussy contracted around my cock, he was squeezing it, goddamn milking it, better than any pussy I've ever had, Justin was a fucking expert at getting a guy's dick off, I knew it then for sure. The wet slapping sounds of his ass on my thighs driving me wild, my entire lap was soaked with lube.

"Alright Monty, fuck up into me!!" Justin ordered. And shit, I didn't like being told what to do, but this was Justin, my best bro, and also the best pussy I've ever fucked, and I wanted to please him, I wanted to make this so good for him he'd want to do this again. Because now that I've had a taste of Justin's pussy, I'm pretty sure I was gonna be addicted to my bro's perfect tight little jock pussy.

I thrust upwards, my hips meeting his ass, the impact was almost deafening. We were having loud, grunting, growling, animalistic sex. Thank god we live alone in our 2 bedroom apartment.

I knew what I needed to do. I took an anatomy class once, and kinda remembered where the prostate was. When I thrust upwards, I also angled my hips so my cockhead would press right into that spot behind Justin's balls. When I did, he cried out in pleasure, his body shivered and he grabbed onto my shoulders even more fiercely.

"YES!! Monty right fucking there!!" he screamed.

I was losing my mind, the way his pussy felt, my entire world was changing. I was re-evaluating everything. How did I never know how good Justin's pussy felt? How did I never realize how hot he was? And how the fuck would a straight guy like me even think those things?

Well, this wasn't the time for an introspection. I'm not a navel gazer even on my smarter days.

Justin leaned back, grabbing my wrists and positioning my hands on his hips. "There's a deeper spot Monty, get that big dick in there, fuck!! So fucking deep, bro. Get it bro, I need to nut, I need to fucking squirt."

If I had even any kind of situational awareness, I would have thought Justin saying he was gonna squirt was weird as fuck. But I was too wrapped up in trying to get my own nut, and also making sure my best bro felt so good. Because I wanted to do this again, I wanted to do this every fucking day, multiple times a day, I don't even know how I was gonna control myself around Justin from now on, I think I'd be jumping his pussy every chance I got.

Grabbing onto Justin's hips to steady myself, I used my football player strength to lift him up and down, almost like my bud was one of those fake pocket pussy things, while thrusting up into him like it was leg day and I was going for a personal best.

There was like... a tight spot, inside Justin's pussy. And I knew that deep spot he was talking about was beyond that. So I really put all my strength into fucking Justin's pussy, his body going slack, his eyes rolling back. I was sweating bullets, this was a fucking workout. Just was much heavier than the petite chicks I usually went for, but somehow that just made it sexier and fuck Justin had such a hot pussy.

I lifted Justin up, holding him there for a second while his head rolled forward and he made eye contact with me. Then I SLAMMED him down onto me with all strength, while thrusting up at the same time, the two forces meeting in the middle, right at that tight spot in Justin's pussy. And that was enough for me to push my cock even deeper somehow, I felt my cockhead bust past that second hole, and I clearly must have reached that deep spot Justin was talking about.

My buddy fucking screamed at the top of his lugs, I think his eyes went completely white, his body shook, and then several ropes of pearly white cum jetted out of his hard cock, enough so that it hit the wall, then several more shots hit my face, drenching the entire length scalp to chin, some even got in my eye. Normally getting another dude's cum on my face would gross me out, but this was fucking Justin and I can't believe I made him cum like that.

His cock shot for what felt like several minutes, load after load hitting me, my chest, my entire stomach, fuck some even got in my mouth, a little bit dribbling in and I tasted my best bro's cum. It tasted... kinda good actually.

And something weird happened at the same time. Out of Justin's pussy, it was like... he just unleashed all of the lube he had inside him, just broke through the dam and I felt it splattering all over me, my legs completely wet, pretty sure my bed was soiled too. Is this what Justin meant by 'squirt'? It was almost like when a chick's pussy squirt, but like times ten.

scwalker
scwalker
396 Followers
12