Jodie's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,207 Followers

"Maybe you might pick up later on or aren't you like that?"

"It's not that I couldn't," she frowned, "but it would take a lot for me to go back and he'd take me back in a heartbeat but it's not solving anything. He still keeps some of her clothes in the closet, I once suggested he take them to a charity shop and that was the last time I suggested that."

Jodie's phone beeped and she looked at the message.

Ilona: Fancy coming around to Julie's for dinner? We're babysitting Keira.

"What're you doing tonight?" Jodie glanced at her.

"Making dinner for the kids and chilling out with a couple of glasses of wine."

"Would you like to come around to Julie's place tonight? I've been invited for dinner. You could go and do your thing and then bring your wedding dress to Julie's joint. I know it's short notice."

"Sure, why not?" Kym straightened up.

"Gee, that was easy."

Kym merely smiled as Jodie replied to the message.

Jodie: Sure thing. My boss wants a quote to get her old wedding dress modified. Any chance that your better half could have a look at it?

"Where does she live?"

"Mooroolbark," she replied as the reply came through.

Ilona: No worries! The more the merrier. See you soon.

"Okay, it's set," she opened her phone book, "I'll text you the details and leave the rest up to you, okay?"

"No worries," Kym smiled crookedly.

It was only as she was driving towards Mooroolbark some twenty minutes later that Jodie felt a slight stirring in her belly.

It never rains but it pours.

To be continued...


Shaima32
Shaima32
1,207 Followers