Jody and Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Room 612 turned out to be called the Regal Suite, and it lived up to the name. I entered the tile-covered vestibule, and crossed into the sitting room. The suite must be bigger than I thought, as the sound of the shower sounded very far away. The sitting room had a couch, two chairs and a stocked wet bar. I could see in the fading twilight a sliding door that opened onto a balcony with two chaises, and a breakfast set. The view overlooked the lake.

I headed into the bedroom, where housekeeping had turned down the bed, leaving chocolates and bottles of water on the nightstand. Jody's halter, jacket and yoga pants were strewn on the bed and floor. The bedroom opened onto a second deck through another sliding glass door.

The bathroom door was ajar, and I could hear the shower and see wisps of steam coming out of the door. I took off my jacket and tie, followed by shirt and pants. I kept my underwear on for effect. I pushed the bathroom door open, stepped inside and shut the door behind me. The bathroom was bigger than my first apartment. The shower was a large glass-enclosed box, five feet square, with rain showerheads. When I entered, the shower stall was filled with steam, obscuring the view of anyone inside. Jody opened the shower door and stepped into the opening. Her tight body glistened from the shower, her short hair dripping wet. Her D-cup breasts did not betray her age, high and firm, with the petite, hard nipples I fantasized about all through dinner. Jody smiled at me, then her eyes fell to the large bulge in my underwear. I reached in my shorts and adjusted my cock so that the head and about an inch of the shaft peeked out of the waistband. Jody unconsciously bit her lip, her eyes never wavering from my cock. She took the bar of soap she held and began absentmindedly circling over her nipple. She put her other hand on her pussy, and began massaging her clit. As I dropped my underwear to the floor, Jody let out a slight gasp when she saw my hard cock bobbing in front of me, my balls dangling underneath. Jody kept staring at my cock as I stepped into the shower, sharing the warm rainfall with her.

I took Jody's head in my two hands and raised her eyes to meet mine. "Jody, are you checking out my cock? My eyes are up here. I am not your sex object!""

Jody burst out laughing at my turning her own joke around on her. I grabbed the back of her head and put my mouth on hers for a long passionate kiss. My tongue explored her mouth, as my hands slid down her wet back and firmly gripped her ass cheeks.

"Nice ass," I whispered in her ear, prompting more giggles. "How did I miss this one? I must have been distracted by this lovely face, nice curves and nice, large breasts." We kissed again, harder, and her hand slipped down my chest and stomach, finally wrapping her fingers around my cock. She gently stroked my cock, bringing me to a full erection, throbbing and dancing to my pulse.

"I didn't know if you would come," she said, fixing her eyes on mine. "I'm so glad you did."

"Me too." We kissed again, and my hand slid between her legs and between her pussy lips. Her pussy was warm and wet. Her body shuddered just a little when my probing fingers found her ample clit.

"Oh yes..." she said to no one in particular. I kept my palm rubbing against her clit while I slid two fingers into her pussy. I kept the pressure up as I rapidly slid my fingers in and out of her hot cunt. She pressed her hand against mine to increase the pressure on her clitoris. Almost instantly her breath quickened and got shallower as she moved her hips to rub against my hand.

"Oh! I am going to..." She didn't get to finish her sentence before the waves of a hard orgasm took over. I held her tight, my fingers still inside her, massaging her G-spot. Jody threw her head back and cried out loudly as the orgasm possessed her body. It took several seconds for the waves of pleasure to subside.

"Mmmmm..., I needed that so badly," Jody whispered, "Let me see what you need." She dropped to her knees and began stroking my long cock from head to base and back again. Lifting my cock out of the way, she began licking my balls and biting my sack. She licked each ball, hitting every spot before sucking it into her mouth, where her tongue caressed it further. She put her head behind my sack as her tongue started a long, warm journey around my balls and continuing the full length of my shaft, finishing by sucking the head of my cock into her warm mouth.

"Mmmm...thank you for that taste of your cum. I love those little bits on the tip," Jody said as she ran her tongue around the head of my cock. Cupping my balls in her hand and massaging, she began to work my cock further into her mouth. Her tongue played with each nerve along my shaft, almost making me blow my load into her mouth right then.

"Hey, baby, go slow. We have all night," I said, raising Jody to her feet. I kissed down her neck and shoulders, with the ultimate prize of sucking on one of those small, taut nipples.

"You can bite them. Hard. I love that. Hurts so good." I obliged her and her body flinched, but she made no sound.

"Tonight I want you to take what you want, where you want, how you want, even if I say no. I want you to treat me like a dirty little slut," Jody instructed me while I was still enjoying sucking and biting her nipple. "Can you do that for me?"

"Uh-huh," I grunted with a mouthful of tit. "I can do that." I stood up and kissed Jody hard, one more time. Then I spun her around and pushed her against the glass wall of the shower, flattening her breasts against the glass. I wished for a moment I could see what that looked like from the outside.

I reached between her legs and slid two fingers into her pussy. Jody obediently spread her legs apart as I pushed my cock up against her ass.

I grabbed my cock and started to push it inside her. Her pussy was nice and tight, tighter than some of the college girls I fucked. Jody pushed against my cock with her hips, drawing me deeper inside her warm, wet cunt. I moaned loudly as I penetrated her warm, tight pussy.

"Nice and tight, isn't it? You love that, don't you?" Jody gasped. "Wait until you fuck my asshole. Even tighter."

I rammed my cock all the way inside her, until it hit her cervix. I grabbed a handful of hair as I thrust harder and faster into her tight hole. She moaned as another orgasm started to radiate from her hot pussy. I pulled her off the glass and grasped her breasts. I pulled and twisted the nipples. Jody moaned louder. I slid my hand down to play with her clit. Jody was close to cumming and this finished the job.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Fuck Yes! Ahhhh..." or words to that effect, she yelled out as she came on my cock. I slid out of her and put her on her knees to clean my cock.

"Do you taste your pussy on my dick? Make sure you clean it well!" Jody had a quite experienced tongue and cleaned my shaft and balls thoroughly. It felt wonderful.

I lifted her off of her knees, put my hands on her firm ass and lifted her up. Jody wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips and gave me a warm, wet, passionate kiss. She took one hand from my neck and guided my cock as she lowered her pussy onto my shaft. We both moaned with delight at the feeling. I carried her to a corner of the shower stall and backed her into the corner.

"Did any of your little dick college boys ever nail you to the wall like I am going to?" I thrusted harder up inside her. Jody's eyes widened a little. I moved my hips and started banging her up against the corner of the stall. She grunted with each thrust into her pussy. I lifted her up a little higher to get a better angle. I took advantage by moving my hands closer together on her ass, and roughly pushing a couple of fingers into her asshole.

"Oh! What are you doing Professor? Ow, take it easy."

"Just seeing how tight that asshole really is." Jody went to kiss me but bit my lip hard instead, drawing a little blood. I moved my hips faster, plunging as deep inside her as my cock could reach. I pushed my fingers farther into her ass. She made these animal grunting sounds as I violated her asshole, but she didn't complain again.

Now she was riding up and down on my cock in rhythm with my hips. She was breathing harder and she threw her head back against the shower stall.

"Ohhhhunnnnhhh," she grunted in a guttural tone. The sound of a slut who has just had her ass violated. And loved it. Her riding motions slowed as the waves of her orgasm subsided. I slid my fingers out of her ass as she slid down my hips to put her feet back on the ground.

"You haven't cum yet, Professor."

"I'll cum when I'm ready. I will get mine. I am not done with you yet, my little dirtbag."

I opened the shower door and we stepped out. The bathroom was hot from the hour plus shower we took. I took a towel and dried off Jody, using the opportunity to explore her breasts, pussy and ass crack. She dried me off, taking special attention to my still hard member, as well as my ass. We slipped into the hotel robes and went into the living room. I poured us a couple of bourbons. I sipped mine sitting on the couch. Jody alternated between sipping hers and sucking my cock. She said that my cock went great with the bourbon.

"Swallow it all. All the way down your throat." Jody pumped my cock into her mouth, trying hard to make it go down her throat, but she gagged on it.

I really wanted to blow my load right then and feel it shoot straight down her throat, but I had other plans. Saliva ran from her mouth and she gasped for air when I finally let her head up off of my cock.

"That was hot!" Jody said breathlessly. "I want to swallow all of you but all I can do is gag. I need deep throat lessons from somewhere."

Jody's saliva was coating my dick and running down onto my balls, giving me another idea. I moved forward on the couch, put my wet cock between her breasts and squeezed them together to tit fuck my cock. Jody grabbed her breasts and started rubbing them up and down my cock. Jody smiled up at me.

"I've never done this before! No one ever tried a tittie fuck on me! I want you to cum now. Shoot your jizz all over me! I want to lick it all up!" Jody spit between her breasts to keep everything slick, and fucked my cock more vigorously. She might get her wish.

"The whole world needs to watch what I do to you tonight." With that I stood up and pulled Jody to her feet and led her to the door to the balcony. The sun had set some time ago, but it was a warm and moonlit autumn night in my college town.

When we got to the balcony we leaned on the railing and looked at the scenery. The hotel was designed such that there were balconies on each corner suite, like ours, but not on any of the other rooms. However, the balconies protruded enough that people from the other rooms could see onto the balcony. Jody and I shared a kiss. She reached in my robe and took hold of my still hard cock.

"How are we going to take care of this, Professor? We can't leave you like this."

I stood up straight and took Jody in my arms for a deep, luxurious kiss. I reached down and untied the sash to her robe, and slid it off her shoulders. She didn't resist. Her robe fell to the floor with a soft rustle of fabric. Jody looked magnificent in the moonlight, her face radiant, her nipples hard in the soft breeze. I undid my robe and dropped it to the floor. I grabbed her ass as I pulled her closer and kissed her again.

I answered her question. "You are going to take care of this by bending over the railing and taking it from behind. Out here where everyone can see what a little whore is staying here."

Jody looked apprehensive. "Somebody might see. They might recognize me. There are some people from my class staying here too. They might recognize you."

"If they look they will see a slutty woman being fucked from behind. But it is too dark to recognize anybody. They might hear your moans though, if we're doing it right."

Jody smiled at that thought. She kissed me again, hard, and then dropped to her knees to eat my cock again. The woman had fantastic oral skills, and she almost got to swallow my load a couple of times. While her mouth was amazing, I wanted to enjoy her body again. I lifted her up from the balcony floor, and turned her toward the railing. She leaned her elbows on the railing, moved her legs apart and raised herself up on her toes, offering me her beautiful ass.

Seeing that tight, beautiful ass, it was my turn to get down on my knees. I buried my face between her legs and started tongue fucking her wet pussy. Jody gasped as my tongue caught her by surprise. She recovered in a moment and started pushing against my face, trying to get my tongue deeper into her warm pussy. While I was plunging my tongue into her cunt, I took a finger and began rubbing her clit. That sealed the deal edge and she came hard in my mouth, giving me an extra taste of her juices. After cleaning up around her pussy lips with my tongue, I started exploring, wondering how adventuresome Jody was. She moaned loudly as I flicked my tongue on her taint, and drew her breath in sharply as I ran my tongue along the length of her ass crack. I spread her ass a little and worked my way back to her pussy, licking a bit deeper in her crack.

I was about to spread her ass wide when Jody reached back and spread her ass for me. "Is this what you're looking for Professor?" She showed me a small, impossibly tight, lovely brown asshole.

"Uh, yes. That is exactly what I was looking for."

"It's yours. Remember I am yours tonight to do as you please. Do what you want with my ass. Anything at all. It's yours."

The thought of such an invitation made me a bit dizzy, she had such a fine ass. With her ass spread wide, I ran my tongue from her pussy along the crack of her ass, pausing slightly to taste her asshole. She gasped just a little at my touch. I took her ass in my hands a spread her as far as I could, even opening that puckered hole slightly. I used the tip of my tongue to gently rim her asshole. Jody's hips started moving as she enjoyed my play with her nasty parts. My patience was rewarded as I could feel her asshole relax just a bit, letting me insert just the very tip of my tongue inside her ass. Jody loved that and pushed hard against my tongue, taking me ever so slightly deeper into her hole.

Next I wet my fingers in her pussy and slid one finger inside her ass, almost all the way. Jody grunted a bit, but did not flinch or object. After finger fucking her ass to relax it a bit, I added a second finger to make more room for my tongue and cock. Through all of this, Jody is thrusting with her hips, taking it deeper in her ass.

With her asshole more relaxed, I slid my fingers out of her hole and plunged in deep with my tongue. So deep that Jody cried out in surprise and pleasure. Now that I can tongue fuck her asshole, I alternate between rimming her, and sliding deep up her ass. I slide my two fingers into her pussy and begin massaging her G-spot. The results are almost immediate, as Jody cried out to God and exploded into a massive orgasm.

While I am still eating her ass, Jody catches her breath. "Oh my God, no one has ever done anything like that to my ass! That felt absolutely indescribable!" I pause in my pursuit and ask,

"Do you want to cum again like that? Let me have your ass like a cheap trick?"

"Yes, please. Please do that some more."

I buried my face again in her ass crack as my tongue slid up into her dirty hole. I didn't have to move as Jody moved her ass taking my tongue deeper then sliding out again. She moaned loudly with almost every stroke. She had a very easy to find G-spot, and she came two more times. I slid out of her ass and stood up. Without a word I grabbed my cock, put it between her pussy lips and rammed it inside her pussy.

"Oh! Damn! Yes! Uh-huh...like that."

Now we were just fucking each other as hard as we could. Jody was holding on to the railing now and slamming her hips back onto my cock. I grabbed a fistful of her still-wet hair and pulled it hard as I buried my cock in her pussy. Her juices were running down my balls and onto the floor. This girl got wet!

Jody came again, soaking my cock and balls. She made a sound I can't even pretend to type, deep, animal, primal and beautiful. While she recovered from her latest orgasm, I slid out of her pussy and pressed the tip of my wet, slick cock against her brown asshole. I pushed, Jody pushed. I could feel her anal sphincter begin to yield. We were moving fast, that had to hurt, but Jody didn't object.

"Oh...oh...oh...slow...oh." Then another primal growl as her asshole gave way and the head of my cock disappeared inside her. A little back and forth to relax it further. Then Jody says, in almost a whisper,

"Fuck me. Just fuck my ass. Treat me like a trash heap. Blow your load into my ass. Fuck me as hard as you want."

"That's just what I am going to do." I was slowly sliding my cock all the way out of her ass and pushing it back in hard. Jody exhaled sharply with each rough stroke.

"Is this the way you got fucked in college? In the ass?" Did boys get to spew into your ass like I'm about to do?

Jody was gasping for air as she fucked my cock with her ass. "No one got in my ass at college. I was a cum dump, a big cum dump. But I always swallowed it. Or I got spit roasted and took it from both ends. I loved getting spit roasted. I was such a slutty girl."

Jody talking shit about her college days was pushing me closer to the edge. I could feel my balls about to explode into her stretched asshole. My cock started to pulse.

"Oh God, Oh yeah, shit, Jody oh my God," was all I could gasp as I emptied my balls into her willing ass. I came as hard as I ever had in my life. My toes tingled, my heart raced and I was kind of light headed. I stayed hard inside her ass for a few more strokes, but then I was drained. My cock softened and slid out of her ass. You could hear the cum oozing out of her asshole and falling to the balcony floor. Jody reached back and caught some of the ass cum in her hand.

"You didn't let me taste your splooge, Professor." With that, Jody began to lap my cum out of her cupped hand, eating and swallowing it all. She put her hand back under her ass for a second helping. "Mmmm...lucky for me you shot a ton of jizz into my ass."

I needed to sit down. Jody had definitely rocked my world. I went over to one of the chaises and sat down. Jody came over and I spread my legs so she could sit on the chaise with her back against my stomach.

I wrapped my arms around her, but I still played with her tits absentmindedly.

"That was fucking hot," Jody said. "Did you see the people watching?"

"No. What are you talking about? What people?"

Jody laughed a bit. "While you were busy with my ass, I looked to my right. Curtains were open in about half the rooms and people were standing and watching us fuck out of their windows."

"No! Really? I wasn't looking. I was mesmerized watching my cock slide in and out of your ass. If people were watching, that makes it even hotter."

"It does. They got a show worth the price of admission. I hope nobody recognized us."

"It was too dark. We were shadows at best."

"I hope you're right," Jody said.

Jody turned over on the chaise. "Speaking of watching your dick in my ass, I am neglecting one of my slut duties. I have to clean your cock." With that, Jody took my nearly flaccid cock and licked it and sucked it clean.

"I am such a whore, licking your cock after it's been in my ass."

"Yes you are." She felt my cock begin to come back to life in her hand.

"Oh my, you will be ready for more in a few minutes."

"I doubt it, I'm good," I reassured her. "But if anyone can get me hard again it is you Jody."