Jody Transformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers

I filled out my employment application, making sure to show my sex as female and went through a preliminary interview with Human Resources. I was bright, cheery, positive, and eager to work and do a good job. I passed the first interview and they quickly moved me to a second interviewer, who also liked me. The third interviewer was the VP who I would be working for, if hired.

The VP was a middle aged man, with a few extra pounds and a receding hairline - seriously receding. When I met him, his eyes got bigger for a few seconds, and he licked his lips. I thought, oh shit, what have I gotten into. He was both very cordial and very proper. He saw that my marital status was single, so I mentioned that I was seeing someone and that we were serious. I wanted to discourage any thoughts he might have about trying to seduce this babe he was interviewing.

As it turned out, he was married and his wife kept him on a short leash, but he sure as hell liked to look and even fantasize about hot women. And it seemed in his view I was one hot woman. As it turned out the fact that Stephanie referred me, helped me get the job, and paid her a bonus for the referral, which was more than she'd spent on my clothes and such. She said I'd owe her nothing for the clothes, and she even gave me some of the referral bonus so I'd have some walking around money until I started getting regular paychecks.

We had lunch together, which the VP saw, and Stephanie discretely made it clear that I was a friend of hers and that she wouldn't appreciate any untoward comments or actions directed at me. I got the job, and they wanted me to start the next day.

I hung out in the area of her office until she got off work, though I had to deal with several nice looking men hitting up on me. They were professional men, but they wanted to take me out for dinner and drinks, and god knows what after. Actually I knew what, but I knew that would not go over well. Even if I was inclined toward guys, which I wasn't, one look at my prick, and I'd probably get the shit beaten out of me.

...

It sounds like I settled right into being a woman, which was far from the truth. I had to constantly think about which bathroom I was going into, how I greeted men I met, how I spoke with them, beyond coping with the cognitive dissonance of living as a woman. I didn't have very thick hair on my face, but had to be super careful about shaving so what I had wasn't obvious. I was using depilatory creams and shaving underarm hair more than I'd have realized.

It got to be a nuisance and I complained to Stephanie. She said there were drugs that would help minimize the body and facial hair, if I wanted. I said absolutely, never even thinking about what side effects there might be. What she did was get me put on t-blockers and female hormones - hormone replacement therapy is what they call it. It's what transwomen take, and I signed on, never thinking.

Sure enough the facial hair decreased, and the body hair got much finer than it had been. I started getting fat in places more typical to women, including developing breasts. When I realized that, it bothered the shit out of me. I was still a man - I still had a prick. Fake boobs were find, even gluing them on was fine but I was queasy about having my own real ones.

Stephanie worked to calm me down and I found the boobs were actually quite sensitive. When she stroked my boobs it felt like electric shocks going through my body. Having her play with my boobs brought me to an orgasm, though not an ejaculation. Our sex play changed along the way. I still fucked her in the ass, though she now was using a strap-on to fuck me in the ass as well. I wasn't sure I liked that all that much, but I was far too deep to back out now.

My hair grew out more and we had it styled in a longer women's style. I kept getting manicures and pedicures, and it began to feel natural to have my nails painted. What little facial hair I had left, we had removed my laser. So my face was as smooth as Stephanie's, and with no more shaving. It even felt like my hips started to change shape. It looked like I now had a woman's ass and hips.

Once in a while, Stephanie and I saw Rob and Ellen. Rob looked at me weird any time we saw them.

"Jody, I know you're the guy I went to college with, but I swear to God, when I see you like this, I want to fuck you. You're one hot chick."

"Rob, I'm not into guys and I never have been, and I've still got a dick - no pussy."

"Damn girl. My eyes still say you are really fuckable."

"Bro, don't think that way. I'm not anything you want to fuck, and I sure as shit don't want to fuck you."

That was mostly true. Part of the effect of the hormones was that I began to find men more attractive. They sure seemed to find me more attractive as well. If Stephanie and I went to a club, unless it was one frequently by lesbians, I was constantly having men ask me to dance and having men offer to buy me drinks and wanting to take me to dinner. The killer was when I looked at one handsome man and remembering Stephanie's strap-on, could almost feel his dick in my ass. That scared the shit out of me, and I tried to quit even looking at guys after that.

Even Stephanie called me 'girl' when we were alone.

"Why do you call me 'girl' when there's no one around to hear. You know I'm a guy."

"I don't dare get in the habit of thinking of you or speaking of you or to you as a guy, or I might do it by mistake when people are around, then we'd have real trouble. Besides, except when you take your special panties off, you look one hundred percent girl."

Stephanie got promoted to VP, and I moved from being an administrative assistant to being an assistant department head. We were jubilant, until she started thinking.

"Jody, your driver's license and all your docs say you're a man."

"But aren't I?"

"If anyone at the company looks deeply, you lose your job, and it might cost me mine too."

"So what can I do?"

"File, the way you would if you were trans, and have all the docs changed to female."

"But I don't know."

"Girl, right now if you got arrested, they'd throw your ass in a man's jail. What do you think those men would do to you?"

"Why would I be arrested?"

"Who knows? And what if you're driving and get stopped? What do you think the cop would do looking at you and looking at a license that shows you as male?"

"I'd be in a world of shit."

"At the very least. Please. Do it for your protection and for me."

...

I was now legally a woman, at least according to my driver's license and birth certificate. It felt weird as shit, but in many ways it was safer. Besides, in the way that counts, I was still male, even if the equipment seemed to be faltering a bit. I wasn't sure why, but I was having a harder time getting it up and keeping it up. It didn't seem to bother Stephanie that much, but it kind of disturbed me. I mean, I have a dick, I just can't fuck anything with it. I still got pleasure from sex, just no ejaculation.

Work was going well. I was made department head and was running my department so it became more efficient and more effective. Management seemed to love my performance. Stephanie was also doing well and was now responsible for the development and rollout of a new product. She spent months and months working on creating this new product and making sure it worked right and was what the market wanted. There were some similar products, but ours was better - she made sure of it.

While the new product was better, it also cost more to make than competing products, which meant we had more trouble competing on price. We could match what the competitors were charging at rollout and still make money, but if they started a price war, they could afford to undercut us. That made the rollout dicier.

There were four companies which would be the primary market for the product, and the market leader for that industry would likely determine which way those four would go. If they went to the less expensive alternative, so would the others to compete on price. If they went for our product, the others would eventually follow to compete on quality.

After extensive negotiations, a senior VP for that company came to town to meet with Stephanie and negotiate with her. Stephanie and her team, spent a couple of days meeting with Brad and his team. Brad seemed to like our product but still seemed not to be convinced. At the end of one work day, Stephanie and Brad were to meet for dinner and Stephanie invited me to join them.

I was flattered. This was a big deal. This product could move us ahead of our industry if Brad signed on, and that would make Stephanie's career, and give us both real job security. I dressed in my best and classiest outfit and did my hair and makeup accordingly. Brad was about 6'1" and 170 pounds with a lean athletic physique and a handsome face. In spite of myself, I began to find myself drawn to him.

We went to the best restaurant in town and had what was probably the best meal I've ever eaten. There was some business talk along with a lot of personal talk. Among other things, Brad seemed quite taken with me and told me repeatedly how beautiful I was. Frankly, it was almost embarrassing. We ate, we drank, and we talked for hours. Well mostly Brad and Stephanie talked while I watched and listened. Finally, around 11pm, Stephanie hit Brad with a biggie.

"What would it take for you to make a commitment to buy our product?"

"You seem to have a good product, assuming it performs the way you say it will and the way the limited tests seem to show."

"It will. We're willing to guarantee it."

"It is still a gamble on our part. We've all seen products that looked wonderful in testing that failed in real life situations."

"We won't fail, but even if we did, you could go back to your current supplier."

"We have to redesign our product to use yours. Then we have to retool our plant. If you fail, we get beaten by our competitors."

"And if we succeed, and we will, you have a leg up on your competition."

"It's still a gamble, and I'm putting my career on the line with this decision."

"We will do whatever we need to in order to make this deal work."

"I believe you will. I'm just hesitant."

"Please. Tell me what you want. Name it."

"Perhaps if your beautiful friend Jody were to come back to my hotel room and spend a little time convincing me, that would be enough to close the deal."

I couldn't believe Brad would even suggest something like that. I turned at looked at Stephanie. She smiled at me and turned back to Brad.

"Jody is trans, and she hasn't had the surgery."

Brad turned to me and just looked at me for a minute, then smiled.

"That's a little kinky, but I've been known to do kinky."

I sat there shocked. Brad wanted to fuck me, even knowing I had a prick. Worse, Stephanie seemed to be considering it. I was speechless.

"Brad, may I have a minute to talk to Jody?"

"Certainly, Stephanie. I need to use the restroom anyhow."

Brad gave me a huge warm smile, leaning over toward me as he got up. He stood, still looking at me, licked his lips, turned and walked to the restroom.

"Stephanie - darling. You can't expect me to just let this man fuck me."

Stephanie scooted over, stroked my face, and kissed me.

"Jody, honey. This deal is absolutely critical to my career, your career, and to the whole company. If it weren't, I'd never even consider it. But it is, and I need you to make a sacrifice for me - for us both. I swear to God, I'll make it up to you - any way I can. I promise I will, but please, please just do this for me. I don't like this any more than you do, but we have to."

"It isn't you he's planning to fuck. I'll let you go fuck him to close the deal."

"Honey, he doesn't want me. He wants you. If I could do this in your place, I would, but I can't."

Stephanie was stroking my head, my neck, and my back, while kissing me. I was crying. Here I was with my lover pimping me out to close a business deal. I saw Brad starting to walk back to the table, and I stood up and ran to the women's restroom, almost knocking over a man on the way. I went in a stall, closed the door, latched it, and just sat on the toilet weeping. After a couple of minutes, I heard the door open and heels walk across the floor to the door to my stall, which apparently was the only one occupied.

"Honey, please. I know you hate this. I hate it too. But I really need you to do this for me."

I got up, opened the door to the stall to look at Stephanie standing there. She walked me over to the sinks and the mirror. My eyes were red from crying and my makeup looked terrible. She helped me clean my face and fix my makeup, all the while talking to me in a soothing and conciliatory voice, stroking me gently, and kissing me.

After a few minutes, I had regained my composure and didn't look quite so horrible. Stephanie put her arm around me and walked me back to the table. As we got there, Brad got up and held the chair for me as I sat, then leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. Brad and Stephanie both sat back down.

"Brad, I don't think Jody has ever been with a guy before. She's stuck with women lovers up until now."

Brad turned to me with a sweet smile, leaning forward.

"I'll be as sweet, gentle, and considerate as possible. I want this to be good for you too."

Stephanie stood up, and I was shocked and stood as well. Brad also stood and Stephanie came over to me, hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Jody, honey. I'll see you tomorrow. You know I love you dearly. Please, please."

With that, Stephanie turned and walked away. I stood there and quickly Brad put his arm around me. He pulled me tight to him, and gave me a passionate kiss. I hated it, but found myself responding to him, and kissing him back. After a minute, he walked me to his car.

He was staying in a luxurious suite in a top rated hotel. The hotel has an 'elite' floor which ordinary folks can't even go to, and he was in that area. There was an outer area and a separate bedroom. Brad walked me into the bedroom, closed and locked the door, then took off his suit coat and tie and hung both of them up.

He walked back over to where I was standing nervously. He stroked my face and put an arm around my waist and gave me a quick kiss.

"You really are beautiful, and I'm sorry if this has upset you. This is new to you, and it's new to me too. I've been with women but never with anyone who has a package. I wish you had a pussy, because I'd like to do things to it and make you feel as good as being with you makes me feel."

He began kissing me and stroking my back as he said that. He actually was making me feel good, even if it wasn't what I wanted. While stroking and kissing me, he managed to unzip my dress, and eased it off me. I stepped out of it, and he quickly hung it in the closet, also taking off his pants and hanging them, before returning to me.

"Baby, I want this to be a night you remember, but for the right reasons."

I was in bra and panties, while he was in boxer briefs as he walked me over to the king size bed. He unhooked my bra and slipped it off before lying down on the bed and pulling me down on top of him. I wanted to hate Brad. I wanted to hate what he was doing to me and what he was going to do to me. But he was so tender and loving that I couldn't hate him.

He kissed me, not roughly as I'd expected, but sweetly yet passionately, exploring my mouth, my lips, and my tongue, drawing me deeply into the kisses. Stephanie and I had shared thousands of kisses, and I'd kissed other women more than a few times, as well. I loved all that, and still wanted to kiss and be with women, but I'd never had kisses like this. I can't say Brad was better, but he was wonderful in his own different way.

He kissed across my cheek to my ear, where he kissed and nibbled on the earlobe before kissing his way down my neck. He kissed his way down to a boob, circling it with kisses, licks, and nibbles, slowly circling and working his way to the center and to my nipple. When he took my nipple in his lips, it was almost like electric shocks running through my body. I felt like I levitated off the bed. I know I arched my back and wanted him in a way that I never thought I would ever want a man.

He took his hand and teased and stroked the other breast as his mouth made sweet love to the first one. I no longer was even sure who or what I was or what I wanted. All I knew was that I didn't want Brad to stop. After a bit, he switched sides, kissing the boob he'd been fondling and now fondling the boob he'd been kissing. He continued until I was gripped by waves of pleasure running through my body. Every nerve ending was alive and they all were consumed in pleasure.

As I came down off my high, Brad moved back up, kissing my lips again for a while, before slipping off his boxer briefs and rolling onto his back.

"Please, baby. Do me. Make me feel as good as I made you feel."

I'd never touched another man's dick. I'd certainly never had one in my mouth - never even considered it. I wasn't thrilled about the prospect now, but I was still on such a sexual high that I couldn't refuse. I slid down his body to where his prick was standing as hard as I could imagine one being - since I couldn't seem to get hard any more, it was difficult to compare, but I don't think I had ever been harder.

I looked at it, then looked up at Brad's face. He could clearly see my ambivalence, and I could see his eyes asking 'please'. I moved closer, taking the head between my lips and easing my lips back off. I heard Brad moan, and repeated it, going a little past the head the second time. I could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum on the end as I gradually took more and more of his prick in my mouth, until I had almost the whole length in.

I couldn't quite get all of him in without gagging, but did what I could. I slowly took him in and out, giving him just a hint of teeth, as he had done on my boobs, not to hurt, but just to tease a little. He was clearly enjoying it, pumping his hips in rhythm with me, moaning, and holding my head. I could tell he was getting close as he got more urgent.

"Faster, please. I want to cum in your mouth."

At this point, if I had any male dignity, it was long gone. I'd been kissing this guy, letting him suck my boobs, and I was now sucking him off. I might just as well let him cum in my mouth. I picked up the pace as fast as I could, fucking his dick with my mouth. He held my head tight with his dick so far down my throat I could barely breathe as he shot what felt like a gallon of cum in my mouth.

He eased his hold on my head after ten or fifteen seconds, and I gasped for air and eased back and swallowed his load, though it took two or three swallows to get it all down. I gradually eased him out, cleaning him off as I went. His dick was already softening as I gave the head one last kiss and crawled up the bed alongside Brad. He kissed me, and I was sure he could taste his own cum in my mouth as he did, and caressed my boobs more as he recovered.

"Thank you, baby. Not only are you beautiful, but that was great."

Brad pulled me on top of him and continued to kiss me as he stroked my back and my ass, while he fondled my boobs. He made me feel so good, I no longer cared that I was with a guy. All I knew was that I was fucking someone who made me feel wonderful. He was easily as good a lover as Stephanie was. And the last time I had better sex was when I could still get a hard-on. After a little while, I could tell that Brad was hard again.

"Baby, I need you. If you had a pussy I'd fuck that. Since you don't I want to fuck your ass."

"Do... do you have lube?"

He rolled me off him, smiled and reached in a drawer by the bed and pulled out a tube of lube. I bit my lip, then he kissed me and rolled me onto my hands and knees. He came around behind me and gently petted my back and my ass, as he pulled down my panties. I lifted up so he could get them past my knees, then he pulled them the rest of the way off.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,565 Followers