Jody's Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jody...Jody wait...Don't miss understand me! I'm just amazed is all! I'm amazed that you could walk out of that kind of early incestuous relationship and come out anywhere near...Normal, I guess. But a psychologist, my God Jody, you don't see irony in that?" I said quietly, and quickly, trying to settle her down.

She paused and I watched the fire die, a smile forming on her lips.

"Perhaps...Perhaps I'm just a, very, grounded person Scott; I'm not sure, but that's what I do and who I am. And just what did you think?" She said proudly, picking up her wine glass.

I held my tongue, wisely and clinked her glass, as I replied,

"That doesn't matter...I'm proud of you, too. So, is this how you know "other people"?" I asked, trying to alter the subject.

No, not at all...That would be unethical Scott, I'm sure you know that...Right?" She responded, raising an eye brow at me.

I nodded my head and gave her a half grin, as she went on,

"It was through college groups actually. I joined several and sought to learn everything I could about incest. Its much wider spread than anyone realizes. Mothers/sons, fathers/daughters, brothers and sisters...In fact, in nearly every area of family life, our culture is changing, whether anyone realizes it or not"

I could tell the conversation had turned serious, by Jody's dead panned expression and the solemn way she talked. I nodded, saying little, letting her play it out.

"Scott I'm not trying preach...But I came out okay, for a lot of reasons, and others don't." She commented and then gave me a sheepish grin, realizing that even she had changed and quickly added,

"Well, you know what I mean...I am a little perverted no doubt, but hey, maybe I would have ended up that way anyway?" and she giggled and blushed.

I chuckled and we reached for each others hands and the rest of the conversation went easily. I learned a great deal and towards the end of our discussion I began to feel a bit guilty about my writing, confiding in Jody as much.

"You know...You fill a need that would be filled no matter what. You do understand that...Right Scott?" Jody commented at my small lament.

I looked at her but really had no idea where she was going with it and she recognized the blank look in my eyes.

"Jesus Scott...Playboy, Hustler, Penthouse, All the videos, and the thousands of other porn type writing, magazines and movies produced every year by the tens of thousands...You are a small peg - in a gigantic peg board! As long you aren't praying on any one, or any one particular group...What harm? You write for entertainment, not to provide someone with ideas and, specially, given what you write about! They already have the ideas and more than likely have acted on them." She explained, still holding my hand and gently squeezing it, at the end.

I nodded, finally getting her drift, and then smiled feeling a bit better. I had never thought about it – in any context, before Jody it was just a job, something I did, but now I had reasons to think otherwise and I felt better, somehow.

"Thanks Jody...I mean it, thank you, very much. But I do have one more question. What about these "people" you know. What's up with them? Why do you think they would want to – share their stories?" I asked, genuinely interested in what she had to say.

"A lot of reasons, honestly – coming out for one; letting go, for another; reading about what happened in their lives and consciously coming to grips with it all...Like it happened to someone else and they empathize with them, freeing themselves in the process. A lot of reasons Scott and none of which need bother you...Just write if they want you to and let them deal with their demons!"

I was amazed and awed by Jody's rapid explanation and could find little fault in her thinking. She knew her shit and well she should, coming from the back round she did. I smiled at her, nodded once again in understanding and leaned in to kiss her tenderly on the lips.

As our lips parted, she whispered,

"So, does this mean, when we get back, I can expect a good fucking?" and grinning, as she pulled back, winking at me.

"No...Not at all, actually. But you can expect a healthy spanking, followed by a thorough fucking!" I replied, laughing.

Jody's face went crimson, with a marvelous blush and quickly reached to hug me tight and whisper once again,

"Umm spank me baby...Spank my bare little ass hard and I'll cum like an Irish banshee for you!"

I was laughing louder, as she pulled away, and said,

"Now that's my "Sweet – Perverted – Incestuous - Irish – Rose!" receiving a resounding slap to my shoulder, that had other patrons looking, as we continued laughing.

Following a couple of, after dinner, drinks, we caught a cab and headed for nirvana – her apartment this time.

Jody unlocked her apartment and swung the door open, and took off on a dead run. I watched with some amusement and curiosity, wondering what she was up to.

As she disappeared I heard her call out,

"Nature run!"

I laughed, closing the door and went to the kitchen in search of anything to night-cap with. My search panned out and, as I fixed us a drink, I heard Jody call out my name.

"Scott...Did you mean what you said at the restaurant? You know...Spanking and a good fucking?"

I stood at the kitchen counter, smiling and hesitated answering, when she called out again,

"Scott?"

"Yes babe...I believe it was "thorough" fucking, if I recall right and, yes...I meant it - in the most serious of ways!" I yelled back, deepening my voice.

"Good, I hope so...I've been, positively, wet since we left. I'm ready, but we have some work to do on you!" She said, poking her head around the corner, smiling at me, as I turned to catch her lovely face.

"I got the refreshments...And what work are you talking about?" I answered back.

"Oh God Scott...You can't expect to give a lady a proper spanking dressed like that, can you?" She replied, and laughing, disappeared.

I walked into the living room and set the drinks down, waiting for Jody. Moments later, she walked from the bedroom, dressed as a little girl – her long red hair tied back into pony tails, wearing a short frilly skirt and a silky top, slit low, that high lighted her large breasts and hardening nipples.

Her calves were covered in, white, knee highs, but her feet wore, 6" high stilettos, and with a slight knock kneed position, she smiled cutely and held up a male thong, saying,

"Daddy...I'm sorry I've been very bad today, but I bought you this. I hope you like it and won't be mad at me." Her lower lip stuck out, pouting.

I saw the game and joined in.

"Girl, what did you do this time? Get your cute, little, ass over here!" I demanded, as Jody inched forward, holding out her gift.

When she got close enough, I snatched the thong from her hand and leered at her.

"You just stand where you are and tell me what you did...While I look at what you brought me." I commanded.

"Daddy...It was on a accident." She began, as I pulled my shirt off.

"Okay...And what happened?" I asked, unbuttoning my pants, letting them drop.

"Wellll...Daddy, you know the boy next door? Well, he wanted to play, you know?" She went on, watching me lower my shorts.

"Yes...He wanted to play and just what did you two play?" I demanded, stepping from my underwear.

"Oh daddy...He said he'd show me his...You know, if I showed him mine? Well, he dropped his drawers and land sakes I never...He was big daddy! Not like...Oh daddy, not like you!" Jody said, placing a finger under her chin, looking innocent and blushing, reaching to lift her skirt slightly.

"So tell me girl...Did you play this game with the boy?" I asked, finally figuring out the thong and stepping into it.

"God daddy...I did, I saw his...Thing and had to show him mine." Jody went on, blushing and looking at the floor, brushing one foot side to side, in a nervous expression.

As I pulled the thong up, I eyed balled Jody and went on,

"Girl, you dropped your drawers and showed him your...Your Twinkie girl?" I commented, raising the thong and capturing my cock.

"Daddy...Please don't be mad, but I did daddy and then he told me his was bigger, and I got mad." She said, her demeanor changing and raising her arms, hands slightly parted, explaining the boy's size.

"He said that his...You know, thing was bigger and that he could prove it!" She added, getting more excited.

"His "thing", his "thing!" Girl you were looking at his pecker! Prove it? How girl?" I demanded.

"Well daddy...He said if he put his...Pecker inside me, it would stick way out and I would be smaller. And then he laughed daddy...He laughed real loud."

"And girl...Just what did you do...Tell me now!" I demanded again, raising my voice.

"Oh God daddy, I let him. I let him put his...Pecker in me. But he was wrong daddy, way wrong! His little thing disappeared and I laughed and laughed!" She said, laughing her self.

"Girl, you let this boy put his privates in you? And then what girl...How long did he do this thing to you?" I asked, my cock fully erect and half out of the thong, my cock head straining.

"Daddy please...Don't get mad, but he started to pull it out and then he slipped and pushed back in! It was the funniest thing! It took him several times before he was able to get his thing out. By then, he was shooting this gooey stuff, some of it was coming out of me and the rest was all over me...I never seen the like!" Jody said, with a finger at her lips and a coy smile on her face.

"Girl! You let that boy fuck you!" I screamed out, pre-cum oozing from my cock head.

"Yup...Just like that daddy...That's what he was doing alright!" She said, pointing at my cum click head.

"Girl, get your, tight, ass over here and lay down!" I screamed, pointing to my lap.

"Daddy no! No, don't spank me, I was trying to be good...I never knew daddy!"

"Jody, lay down here...This is for your own good!" I demanded, again pointing at my lap.

With an extended lower lip and worried eyes, Jody walked up and gingerly bent across my lap. She dropped down and I raised her skirt, exposing her sweet, very bare, creamy white ass, and I rested my left hand on the small of her back.

"Jody...I'm sorry but this is for your own good! I'm your daddy and if you ever think you aren't big enough...You come check with me first...Don't you ever let some snot nosed boy check!" And I raised my hand.

Cupping my hand I placed the first spank across both ass cheeks, hard, making her head bounce.

"Oh God daddy, I'm so sorry! I'll never do it again!" She screamed.

"I know that girl!" And I raised my hand, giving her another swat across her left cheek, making it sting.

"Oh Jesus daddy, I swear!" She screamed slightly louder, as her cheek turned red.

"Girl, you'll have to better than that!" I said and delivered a third blow to her right cheek, sending it immediately red and quivering.

"Oh Christ daddy...Never I'll never..."

Smack – smack – smack!

"Oh God daddy stop! I want to see if you're bigger...Please daddy show me if you're bigger!" Jody pleaded, with real hurt I her voice.

I pushed Jody off my lap and she bounced onto the floor, a look of shock on her face.

"Don't you look at me that way and roll over!" I screamed, adding,

"And get that sweet ass of yours in the air!"

Jody did as asked, presenting me with her reddened, quivering, ass cheeks, mewing,

"Daddy please...Don't spank me no more!"

"Oh darling, daddy ain't gonna spank you...Daddy's gonna show you what big is!" I answered back, in a wicked sounding voice.

"Oh daddy please...Show me daddy!"

I aimed my hard cock at her sweet pussy hole and shoved it in, bending to grab her tits.

I squeezed and pulled her tits back, pushing my cock to the hilt and yelled out,

"Now that's what big is girl...Big! You feel what big is!" as I pumped hard into her pussy.

"Oh My God Daddy...Yes, big...Oh Jesus daddy you are big! Oh God daddy don't stop...Mikie was never that big...Oh Jesus daddy!" Jody cried out.

"Mikie...That little fagots name was Mikie! I'll show you just how much bigger daddy is than Mikie!" and I pulled back on her tits harder, pounding her pussy.

"Daddy please...My tits...You're...God squeeze them daddy and...Deeper daddy, please, deeper!" Jody screamed, her ass bucking and pushing back harder into to me.

Moments later, I was at the edge and told her so.

"Girl, daddy's ready and I damn sure hope you are!"

"Gooey stuff daddy? You gonna put that gooey stuff in me? Daddy, I feel funny...Oh God daddy I think I've got gooey stuff too! Can I...Oh Christ daddy I'm going to...Daddy...I'm ready!"

I shot a major load into Jody, as she raised her hips and shoved back, her vaginal muscles clamping, as she let go. I pulled back hard and shoved in again, releasing a second load, as Jody bucked and quivered, releasing her juices and I released one breast and slapped her ass cheek hard.

"Oh God daddy...I can't stop...Slap me again daddy and show me how big you are!" She screamed out.

I slapped Jody's ass again, harder than before, and slammed into her, burying my cock for the final throws of my climax. Jody's head was on the floor, her hips going wild, as she spent the last of her climax, finally collapsing.

She drug me with her, squeezing her ass cheeks tight, forcing me on top of her and whispered,

"That was a great fucking, Jesus, I thought you'd come out my throat! You are fucking amazing baby! Don't you dare move - I want to feel you shrink!"

"Ummm daddy...Suck my nipples." She said, reverting to the little girl role again, as my cock squeezed out of her pussy, letting the cum ooze out.

I rolled her over and hungry sought her fantastic breasts and devoured her nipples, until she started to scream out again.

I stopped and rose to find her waiting lips. We danced again, as we did for years later and laughed and played before going to bed. It was a perfect night, one of countless nights that we would share together.

12