Joe and the City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed no more invitation. Taking my cock in hand, I rubbed it against the walls of her cunt. I was keenly aware that the bells on the camera were chiming in delight. I pushed lightly against her pussy, then backed away.

At this point we were both fully exposed to the world. I had never considered myself as an exhibitionist, but I had to admit the fact that other people were watching us was exciting. I imagined several men and women masturbating as I held my dick in my hand. I gave it a slow up and down stroke for the camera, then I moved forward again to push inside of Kelly.

She was facing the monitors as I slid into her. She moaned in pleasure as my hard penis nestled inside her tight pussy. We both watched on camera as I began to stroke in and out of her wet cunt. She moaned, and I responded with faster and faster strokes.

The sensations were overwhelming at this point. I was very aware that strangers were watching me fuck this hot babe. And I was fine with that - which excited me even more. The very idea that she wanted me, and that this was her broadcast, her idea, and probably her plan - turned me on to my core.

I was on the very edge of a climax, and Kelly just kept on bucking against my cock. She moaned in delight as my penis penetrated deep inside of her. Then, knowing I was about to cum, she slid off me and turned around onto the floor right in front of me and the camera.

Wasting no time I slid my hand down around my shaft and began to stroke my dick right up to her. I pointed it at her luscious tits, and she opened her mouth, waiting for my hot cum.

It did not take long for me to cum. I glanced at the monitor and saw my body as I slid my hand fast up and down my hard cock, and suddenly I was erupting. I came into her open mouth, and shot several loads down onto her cupped titties as she moaned in appreciation. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked as I came over and over again.

Kelly looked up at me with cum dripping down from the corners of her mouth onto her fabulous breasts, and I was overcome with passion. I knelt down and kissed her deeply, tasting my own cum inside her wet mouth. If anything I was even more turned on by the taste.

As things began to cool, Kelly reached up and toggled the camera off. She took my arm and led me to the bed, where we nestled in a comfortable silence.

I had never been so aroused, and so satisfied. I fell asleep in her arms, wondering what the next day would bring.

(*)(*)

12