Joel & Mrs. Greene 01

Story Info
It started out well, but the contract wasn't signed.
1k words
4.17
1.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel & Mrs. Greene 01

Listen my good friends, thanks for the chocolate bars while I was all hooked up with IV tubes in the hospital bed recovering from sex exhaustion. And just so you know, while I was in hospital, I had them run a paternity test to see if I truly am the baby daddy to Franny Franklin's toddler Jacob. The results are still pending, but don't judge me later if I do marry her to make things right. LOL, the woman has all the money from when she kicked her lousy no-good faggot cheating hubby to the curb because she caught him with twinkle toe Butch. And yes, Butch's rolodex is keeping pace with mine, LOL, still.

Anyways, since one of you posted my last story for me because I simply didn't have the energy, well, it worked, so thanks, I think. A loving couple named Gina and George contacted me to discuss certain possibilities, although we haven't made any firm decisions yet.

"Look Joel, I want to go all in, but the hubby George has a few stipulations that I'm still struggling with."

"It's fine Gina. It's important that all parties are in total agreement. So, what's the hubby's first totally valid concern?"

"Well, Joel, if you do me in the ass with your young stud cock, well, he gets to take the same from some freak named Butch and I haven't agreed to that yet."

"Alright, then we won't do butt sex, yet."

"No, no, baby. I'm a butt sex woman! I mean, look at all that back there! It begs for it, right? Anyways, we can just put a pin in that for a moment because I'm not sure how I feel about the hubby drooling and whimpering with a faggot cock in his ass, so moving on? And don't mind me as I strip naked for you. I'm not what I used to be, but I have nothing to hide from you either and I just want you to know that all of parts are still functional. So, ta, da!"

"Wow, that's a lot of beef, front and back!"

"Well, the folks on Chang used the word "meaty", but it's your call. Should I lift a belly roll for you? And yes, I'm waiting to see your young cock. Um, you're 23, right? Sorry, but the hubby really struggles with hardness these days. Ooh, yeah, I remember being 23 now, so what were we saying, Joel?"

"Butt sex is on the back burner for now and next up was blow jobs, Gina."

"Oh, yeah, right. Well, as you can plainly see, my mouth is as big as my pussy, so blow jobs will be wet and sloppy, but there is catch with that too. Every time I suck off this beautiful looking pink cock, then the hubby receives one in return from Butch the faggot and I'm OK with that. However, if I suck you off in a public location, like a parking lot, well, the hubby gets to suck off Butch the queer, so let's keep things indoors for now. I kiss his mouth, you know."

"Line item # 3 agreed too! Boom! So, moving on to your meaty pussy?"

"It's all yours, although I might add that doggie might be best to keep my belly rolls out of the way. Oh, but we must use a condom. If you take me bare back and blow your sweet load inside of me, well, then the hubby gets to do Butch and I'm not comfortable with that, so condoms, but do me down there at your will. Agreed, Joel?"

"Line item #4 in the books. Ah, shoot, moving on to line item #5, um, I've never eaten ass before, so can we put a pin in that one?"

"LOL, that's just the silly hubby. He added that for fun. Believe me, that's his job, which brings me back to the condom thing. He sniffs around a lot, so he will smell your cum if we try to cheat the rules."

"He gets that deep?"

"Oh, George gets that deep! So, hands, boobs and feet?"

"Ah, all good, even though I've never had a foot job experience. Wait, what does the hubby say about those types of sex?"

"Boobs and feet will be ours to choose whenever we want."

"Oh, and you overlooked hands?"

"Ugh, hand jobs are actually a specialty of mine, but the hubby wants to be involved once in while and before you freak out, I could handle the hubby swallowing your young cum. Also, I have good aim."

"Hmmm, we almost made it through the contract line items."

"And the hubby won't be to upset if we take a test drive today. And by the way, I'm test driving this beautiful cock right now and don't be afraid to ruin my jaws. You can't thrust hard enough to hurt me."

Sex contract reviews, right? They are the best!

"Wait, what? You blew a tire in 55 seconds? You should have put that in your comments on Chang!"

"Is that a deal breaker? I do recover quickly."

"I'm sorry Joel, but as good as you look, the taste was watery and that was way to quick. I mean, you see how much body I have to please, right? Let's put a pin in whole side piece relationship thing and think about for a few weeks, alright Joel? Oh, oh my, you do recover quickly, don't you?"

"Turn around, bend over the couch and prepare to give the hubby a freebie with that Butch queer. And by the way, I want you reach back and spread those cheeks extra wide for me, Gina."

"Oh, Mr. Take Charge, huh? Alright, but pull out, fool. I hate arguing with the hubby during the middle of the week. Oh, and not one word about how my fat butt doesn't require a single drop of side lube, mister!"

Well, well, well, look who just took charge finally! That's right, me. Although she was bending over the couch already as I trying to act all in charge and stuff.

"Is it in, Joel? Can you reach through my massive cheeks? Ah, are you in? Did I mention that the hubby is as thick as tree and may have me stretched out everywhere? You're all up in there, right Joel?"

End Joel & Mrs. Greene 01