Joel & Mrs. Peterson 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, busty niece Beer Tent Bar Keep Pippa, why does it look like your friend Yvette has been crying? I mean, your tip jars are going to be big and fat, right? With my cash. And can I stuff that cash into your undies for safe keeping?"

"OMG, she was crying because she's in love with you Joel, in love with you, I say."

"Oh, ah, your family folks say a lot of things."

"Never mind that Joel, never mind that, I say. In the 45 minutes since Yvette first met you, she's madly in love with you and then she snuck out to the tree line and witnessed you doing things to my sweet and innocent Auntie Paulette's mature and meaty pussy from behind and she's fallen apart ever since Joel, fallen apart I say."

"Well, I offered Yvette an engagement ring because that's kind of my thing, but turned away while you running your tongue between her luscious mounds because customers tip better when it's that way, so I'm innocent, innocent I say, which I seem to say a lot and I mean, a lot."

"The Beer tent is about to close Joel, so sooth her emotions and walk her to her car Joel, sooth her emotions, I say, oh boo-hoo, Joel, boo-hoo. I can handle closing the tent with fat Hank and I'll stuff her panties with all of our fat cash tips later tonight in her bed because we're involved, so sooth her Joel, sooth her, I say."

"And boo-hoo?"

"OMG, she's safe this week, safe I say. You can "oops" all up in her tight pussy, Joel, tight I say. And I promise to not say anything to Auntie Paulette until well after you dump her or get dumped into the Middleton River by her mafia connected lousy husband, Uncle Vito, mums the word, Joel, mum I say. Oh, by the way, uncle Vito has a habit of wrapping his victims up like a mummy's before he has them dumped into the river and it's almost Halloween, so it's like you'll be buried in a costume. Now go Joel and boo-hoo sooth Yvette's burning loins, Joel, sooth her creamy, soft and smooth burning loins Joel, burning loins with boo-hoo lust, I say."

Hey, nowhere in the Joel vs Every Middleton MILF rule book does it say that I can't mingle or sooth babes near my own age, I say. It's like a juice cleansing thing. Besides, it helped my cover to be buried deep in another woman when uncle Vito walked by. I mean, the mobster who would dump me in the river at later date smiled at us and gave us a thumbs up, a sign of approval, I say.

"Get her pregnant now young man because she won't touch you much in the future."

"Heard, mafia man, heard."

Oops, his eyes lit up as if he had heard that "heard" thing before from his soon to be ex-wife.

End Joel & Mrs. Peterson 01

12