Joe's Unforgettable Birthday

Story Info
Joe's Mistress gives a transsexual surprise for his birthday.
3.6k words
4.42
13k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Joe's birthday, but he couldn't believe the situation he found himself in. He was stripped down, naked, his hands cuffed behind his back at the wrists, kneeling on the floor. He was completely out of his element, uncomfortable. At least there was a thick pad between his knees and the hard mahogany floor. And, trying to make the best of it, at least the pad was big enough with plenty of room to shift around on.

He thought he shouldn't be upset, after all, he voluntarily allowed the situation. You see, he could hear Mistress in the next room. Sounded like she was preparing something or preparing for something; he couldn't tell. Her heels became louder as she approached and entered. Mistress looked at him with a sly smile, bent toward him and, just that quickly, produced a ballgag, placed it in his mouth and secured the strap around his head. "Oh man," Joe wondered, "What did she have planned?" He adjusted the ball with his tongue for a bit of comfort, then noticed her gaze shift to his crotch.

"You look fabulous in your new cock strap, Joe," Mistress complimented. "I like how it tightens around your shaft. And how it separates the testes...Niiice. I think it already makes you look bigger. Of course, that could be because it restricts blood flow so well. Don'tcha think? Uh, Joe?" She goaded him. He could only give a nod to her statements. Within his own thoughts, Joe liked wearing his new cock strap; it was sufficiently tight and seemed to enhance sensation each time he moved. Sometimes the portion of the strap around his shaft gave a nice pull, other times it was behind his scrotum on the bridge-of-sighs that experienced those yummy micro-twinges. And the whole feeling of confinement kept a full supply of blood filling into his cock.

Mistress directed his eyes closed. "I'm an obedient sub, when I need to be, but I also have a high survival factor," Joe thought to himself. It was quite an adjustment to accept the blindfold Mistress placed on him. He squirmed. She asked if he was comfortable. "Uh yeah," he exhaled through the ball gag, a bit deflated.

She spun and Joe listened to her exit the room, closing the door behind her. He listened to her heels prance away, imagining as he'd truly seen with his own eyes many times in the past, her lusciously skinny-sexy legs. Those legs, that sight; like the time she wore black lace-up stockings, and backed up into him. He lusted over her legs as she looked over her shoulder and down at him. And all he could do is lick and kiss until she... Oh, he couldn't even describe how sexy she looked, or what she allowed him to do with the tip of his tongue.

Back to the present. This was supposed to be Joe's birthday present from Mistress, and there he was, on his knees and mostly incapacitated, unsure of how this could be a celebration.

He heard activity in the outer room; voices and movement. He became extremely quiet, to hear what was going on. Things quieted quickly and he really couldn't pick up on much, but it sounded like maybe two other voices. But what was "the big secret"? He breathed silently for a few minutes and tried to focus on the next room. All he could make out was an occasional clearing of somebody's throat, muffled through the wall. Mistress' delicate heels approached, she opened the door and entered, but someone accompanied her.

He could feel Mistress' aura; her face very close to his. She took Joe's cheeks in her hands; he felt as if in a caring embrace as if she stared at his face for several moments. The sound dynamic in the room changed. Every ambient sound seemed to magnify as Joe's hearing sharpened, trying to pick up any description of what was happening. Mistress brushed her cheek on his and gently removed the ballgag from his mouth. Joe swallowed at his regained oral freedom and Mistress met his mouth with hers. She engaged him in a sweet, lengthy French kiss, lingering her luscious tongue in his mouth, letting Joe softly suck her tongue and enjoy her feminine touch - evidence of their never-to-be-spoken attraction. Then he felt her stand up and she whispered in his ear. "Enjoy, Joe." Joe's ears nearly clocked like a canine's, because what was about to happen, suddenly became clear when he felt the warm feeling of a phallus on his lips. A split second later he realized this was not one of Mistresses toys. It was the real thing.

Joe opened his mouth and a head was gently entered between his lips, just far enough to feel the entire glans. The warmth was an amazing feeling, to know about this warm semisolid being placed between his lips, so fresh, so clean, yet not knowing who it is attached to. There was an element of unsurety swirling through his thoughts, yet surely, Mistress wouldn't let something bad be a part of this. Joe relaxed and swallowed his pooled saliva and took a deep breath while opening his mouth wider.

He placed his tongue on the warm penis and moved his mouth onward. It was delicious. It was thick. He backed his head off of it and licked downward the shaft to the soft edge of the scrotum. He got a sense that this was a decently large cock, that Mistress picked out someone with a healthy sized piece of meat to be placed into and pleasured by Joe's mouth. He slid his tongue and lips back up the shaft, feeling full pulsing veins through the soft skin stretched over it. One thing that excited Joe so, is that he wasn't used to doing this. It was a total fluke in his world. He knew this is not the kind of thought one should have at a time like this, or express it to others, but he had wanted to experience this way-out-of-bounds activity. He wanted to feel illegal...and he wanted to enjoy it. He wanted to feel as if saying "Look at me, and look at this lovely cock I'm sucking." He wanted to play outside the rules and, deep inside, to feel so naughty, dirty. He wanted to feel like a slut for this cock which Mistress set upon him. And, in a way, he was glad she set it up this way: Joe was cuffed and blindfolded, helpless, unable to resist or fight, having no control of the situation, even though he willingly put himself here.

So he accepted this cock, which he could tell had become harder in the short time, to this point. He got to suck and slurp, tonguing it along a pleasured path. He heard a sigh and that stoked a fire in him. He brought the cock fully to the back of his mouth and pushed it far in against his throat; as far as he could. He slid his tongue along the shaft, underneath it and over his bottom teeth and out of his mouth across his lower lip. Joe totally let go. He oralized that fucking hard cock. He characterized himself as straight, but he so enjoyed knobbing on that big dick. In and out of his mouth he bobbed on that hard knob. All the way to the back, all the way to the front, followed by a sucking kiss at the tip. Then back down the shaft. Joe was going down. He was fucking going down on it, with gusto. He was enjoying this setup Mistress must have worked hard for. In a way, he thought, he...was in control.

The owner of this wonderful surprise was providing enough resistance by standing rigid while Joe worked over that cock with his mouth, giving head the way he'd imagined would be exciting and pleasureful for him. Joe wanted so much to use his hands. He just wanted to feel it's girth in his hand and stroke upon its long length. Oh, it was so meaty, so warm, so delectable. Who was it? He wondered.

Mistress had delicately danced her way back into the room, Joe barely noticed. He was much too busy, much too taken in erotic pleasure giving. He stopped a moment and Mistress laughed out loud, this time, "Happy Birthday, Joe," as he opened his mouth again to get back to it. But he felt something brush his left cheek, thinking it was Mistress. Her petite hand came between his mouth and the abs of its owner and with a choking squeeze to his neck, she backed Joe's mouth off the cock. In the brief moment, Joe wistfully smiled and heard a brief feminine giggle. So Mistress, pulling Joe's jaw, turned his head to the left. He was glad Mistress was right there, involved. His mouth still open and catching a breath, Joe felt another cock at his lips. What!? "You have to be kidding me," he thought. But he went with it. He was already excited about the whole thing. He trusted Mistress so, now he tried to get a feel for this second cock. His own erection bounced.

This one felt a little larger and longer, only because it opened his jaw a bit more; borderline discomfort. But he went for it. Surprisingly, there's a lot of effort that goes into pleasuring cock. He wondered how women do it for long. The naughty excitement this caused, kind of ramped him up for more. He pulled it in, to the back of his mouth, throating as best he could. He brought his head all the way off it and went back down full length. "Oh look at that" Mistress quietly exclaimed. Joe could feel the first cock still right there so, he pulled off and went back down on it. "Damn," Mistress added. The two other voices giggled lightly, but they sounded...they sounded...they sounded feminine, to Joe.

Joe began an alternating couple of strokes on each cock to the back of his throat, to the first cock, then to the second, and back, and forth, and more back, and more forth. His head bobbed and bobbed on one, then on the other; he could hardly breathe. He noticed a very feint air of perfume, ever so slight, and it smelled nice, though not the scent of Mistress. And he recalled hearing the shower in the background while Mistress had been preparing, before this session fully began.

Joe felt hands behind his head pulling his face deep onto their hardness, but they were gentle, not overdoing it, though fully fucking his mouth. Saliva and spit dripped and dribbled all over these two wonderful, large, cock specimens as Joe pushed deep to gag each time as he tried to suck in the full length. They were both so big. Joe gagged and coughed, his eyes watered. Guttural gasps from his throat had him so surprised. Gagging, slobbering, sucking, alternating between these two hard logs; he felt like a flurry of submissive lust took over and he was now in charge of making it for these two subjects.

Then softly, a voice spoke, "You wanna do dick?" Joe was a bit slow to realize the feminine voice. Then he began to understand. "Mm-Hmm, Yes. I want that dick. I want both dicks," he gasped. And the players positioned the heads together right inside his lips, but he couldn't accommodate them at the same time.

With all Joe had going on in the front, his back end was about to begin getting attention. He moved into position and now presented himself, raised up on all fours, on hands and on knees. Joe always got cranked up by porn, watching thick, shapely porn starlets, especially the girls with a nice round ass. In similar pose, they perked up their round bottoms in sexy fashion while arching their backs, presenting asses for fucking. Joe drooled over those sights; so sexy he thought.

So now, in like fashion, Joe perked his ass as he'd seen on porn, arching his back the same way to emulate poses of those sexy girls. He wanted to feel that kind of sexy, pretending himself into the role of starlet. He imagined his athletic buttocks were the same kind of sexy he desired of the onscreen chicks. He wanted to slowly wag it side to side.

Two hands, one from each cock-owner at his head, placed a hand on each of Joe's buttocks. Gently, they grabbed a handful of glute and squeezed, and pulled, and caressed. Joe felt another inrush of blood to his crotch; the wave gave more depth to his pleasure. His ass, he felt, was an object. He was totally focused on two things: his mouth and his ass. He felt totally consumed by the thought of being lost in the lust of giving head while his two lusciously feminine studs touched and caressed him, leading to his entertaining the thought of penetration. Fuck, his ass was feeling mighty hot. He wanted lust to overflow and render him thoroughly given.

As their hands continued to paw at his cheeks, he felt more than a little out of control. Each time their hands pulled at his ass, sometimes in synch, sometimes out, his sphincter felt more warmth and, dare he feel it; a bit more loose. The heat continued to rise.

Joe's breathing was short and shallow, and he unknowingly began to softly whimper. Slight coos of expression emitted from his throat. Combined with a moan of pleasure; a slightly desperate tone produced with each thrust into his mouth. Delicate gasps between one or two thrusts before accepting the next of the hard cocks. Spit, slobber, and precum dripped, dribbled, and swung, thick penduluming strings off his chin and their cocks. The next big dick rubbed on his face. He loved it; they knew they gave Joe a fulfillment of his fantasy, understanding studs, though they be. An outburst of laughter with each other at Joe. They knew this white-boy was getting his fill and they kept feeding him their glorious erections. Slobber-laden dark, fleshy monsters stroked, then inserted orally, again and again. They totally made Joe their toy. A hand behind his head for a deeper pump, while another stroked a few times, to bring more stringy pleasure from deep within each specimen-like phallus.

Joe loved feeling so consumed, so taken by the act. Oh how over the edge he felt, excited to realize one of his deepest, darkest, sexual dreams.

He felt Mistress between his legs from behind. She lay on her back and shimmied her head under him. Her hands filled in anywhere and everywhere the other's hands weren't. She licked Joe's scrotum swirling her tongue round and round, completing any missing sensation Joe may not be currently experiencing. She pulled Joe's shaft downward to reach her mouth and she sucked him off. Only for a minute, though; she wanted Joe's privates engorged with as much blood as possible to ensure maximum sensitivity and sensation. Then she got up and behind Joe, placed her tongue gently to his anus, and began a warm sloppy rimjob.

Her warm drizzle of saliva caused Joe to shiver with excitement. His ass never felt more appreciated or sexy. Mistress knew he would. She wriggled her wet, teasing tongue against his sphincter bringing Joe a new level of sensation.

Mistress licked her middle finger and gently pressed, working in only about half its length into his tight anus and giving him a quick finger fuck . She picked up on Joe's feeling of sexiness, the way he pointed his hiney, but she knew him from their own past private playtimes; there was no-way he could accommodate either of these wonderful sexual specimens, back there. Mistress took charge to change the scene.

"Let's change positions, Ladies," directed Mistress. This put much in perspective as Joe's secret suspicion was confirmed; he was pleasuring not one but two T-Girls. He felt another welcome twinge of excitement to his private region. At Mistress's direction, Joe rolled into a sitting position, leaning back against the couch. It felt good to change positions. Mistress placed his arms outstretched along the couch cushions so his arms were spread outward on each side as if eagle's wings. She also removed the blindfold. The two cock holders regained position in front and on either side of Joe's face.

Joe saw them for the first time once his vision cleared. His excitement leapt: Two beautiful, swarthy T-girls stood before him in all their glory. Two statuesque lovely ladies, perfectly toned and with beautiful skin; Joe liked their dark skin. Such an offset to his northern European whiteness. He was taking in all that they are: comprising the best of both worlds, he was a bit unsure, naturally. But it caused him so much excitement; he loved seeing their beautiful womanly features, their lovely breasts seemed to float in thin air, erect nipples just begging to be lightly bit, the sweet curve of a hip from his angle, while admiring their erect manly girth. It was difficult to completely comprehend, but sex can be that. Whatever excites a person, quite frankly, excites a person. And Joe went with it. Oh how he went with it.

Mistress encouraged the ladies to masturbate, in front of Joe's eyes. Joe, though completely consumed, completely congested with blood, felt massive. Not as massive as the two big black lady dicks he'd been devouring, but he felt fully erect and getting ready; the scene was so exciting. He had a trick up his sleeve; he adjusted his weight on his buttocks, slightly stretching his anus, which increased the sensations he felt. Mistress played the encouraging leader to them all. Her seductive vocalizations flowed right into Joe's pleasure center and he was cranked fully, ready to cum. Joe gaped open his mouth, looking intently at each of them, back and forth into their eyes, wiggling his tongue, wagging it side to side for them. He hoped his sexually-lusted expression looked attractive (but he was naive, not knowing how it works for them. He wanted it to be exciting for them, too.) He gave them a pronounced target and first one girl, then the other, began to ejaculate. Oh how hot it was for Joe. His excitement peaked while they came on him. They unloaded full loads of hot cum on his lips and tongue, in his mouth, across his face. The warmth of all that slime; the salty sweet musky scent, mixing on the tip of his tongue. With all the emotional excitement, he came. Joe came without touch. He was totally engrossed in the excitement and came in reaction to the froth and flow of their ejaculating cocks on him. The restriction of the leather cock strap caused a long, slow orgasm for Joe. Each pulse was slow, yet intense. The constrained grip of the leather caused an orgasm, practically in slow motion, yet more intense. Joe's sphincter pulsed so in synch with each contraction. His ass felt so good. And he licked his tongue around and across his lips, tasting the thickness of the cum which drenched onto him. It was a glorious feeling. Such a shared outpouring of mutual pleasure. The soft, quiet-ish cacaphony of moans was quite heady to experience, hearing so many "Mmms" and "Ahhhs" and heavy breaths, and releasing of sexual tension.

Even though his adrenaline skewed his view of reality, Mistress could tell Joe was getting worn out and would be fading fast. Mistress eased control back to her and wanted to hurry and take some commemorative birthday photos. She lay Joe on the bed to begin making this happen. She had the camera on its tripod at the foot of the bed and gently bare mounted him. She knew all the participants were clean. She rode Joe for a few minutes while clicking remotely, concentrating on getting frames of his cock and her luscious form from behind, especially her petite ass at the top of his crown, before she had her own pussy-pulsing orgasm, slamming herself completely down on Joe's hardness for satisfaction.

As she calmed, she brought her lovely assisting T-Girls back into the picture by placing each into position on either side behind her. They placed their luscious T-cocks on each side against her buttocks and she perked her shapely little ass up near the tip of Joe's cock and hit the remote shutter release. Her sweet little kitty mounted near the tip of his cock, with two other massive dicks touching her buns. Fuck! what an erotic shot.

Another shot she orchestrated was Joe's tip between her lips, with the other two yummy cocks close, in the shot, while she smiled impishly, looking directly into the lens. And another shot, the same, only with a view of erotic eyes half shut and her tease-posed tongue on Joe's erect shaft. She took another shot, with her riding reverse cowgirl style and each of the girl's large cocks in her petite hands, an impish grin looking directly into the lens. Her tiny hands couldn't wrap around the girth of these wonderful members. Then, all were done.

Mistress saw these two friends of hers to freshen up and off to their afternoons, then returned to Joe; Mistress persona on the shelf. She loosened Joe's bonds and prepared a stiff drink, followed by further relaxation on the bed. She's such a pleasure.

12