Joey Becomes a Man

Story Info
Joey has sex in a motel with a new woman.
6.7k words
4.4
36.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey considered himself quite the ladies' man. After what he learned from his Mother he felt he could out-lick and out-fuck anybody, including servicing any woman who wasn't locked up in prison. Lucy, Joey's mom, was a defense attorney and if it one thing she taught him, it was 'stay out of prison.' Translated that meant don't mess with minors -- girls and boys under 18. Joey therefore developed a preference for women over 30, especially married women who were usually desperate for affection.

Today we find Joey in a motel room with a divorced woman, a real estate agent taking an afternoon break. Her name is Katherine, a red head in her late 30's, slim with a nice ass. She specializes in residential properties, actually new homes.

She had picked him up in a burger joint near the office. Her tits were out, his cock out of his pants, big and swollen and his knob dripping with precum. This was just what she was in the mood for, after a whirlwind morning showing over-priced houses. Male clients weren't too bad, she could always flash her wedding ring at them. But women expected her to service them like a common whore. Her jaw still ached from the day before; she had two women -- one a lesbian, and the other wanting to have her pussy licked because she was horny. In fact, Katherine never met a woman who wasn't horny.

She had been right about Joey. He had a big prick. It was always a guess, of course. You couldn't tell just by looking at a man what he had down there. She'd been fooled too many times. She was especially careful with muscular guys, or body builders. Their dicks were usually a disappointment. But it was nice when she guessed right.

She liked a cock to be thick. She herself had meaty cunt flaps, and she wanted to feel the friction, especially against her clit. That was more important than how long it was. She hadn't seen Joey's nuts yet. If he had balls to match that cock, she'd have nothing to complain about.

She held her tits in her hands. Her blouse was off, her bra was off, and she held her tits in her hands, hefting them a bit. She had nice jugs, heavy enough to be low-slung.

She had a successful career as a real-estate broker. She also had a ten year-old divorce and a teenaged son about the same age as Joey.

It's two o'clock in the afternoon and I'm as horny as hell, she thought. She wished she'd bought a bottle of scotch. She smiled at Joey again. Kneeling down in front of him, she leaned forward and pressed her tits against his angled cock. His prick felt warm in the valley between her tits.

"Nice?"

"Oh yeah!" he said.

"You've been looking at my boobs ever since we met. Now you've got them around your cock."

"Yeah ..." He grinned. She didn't want to ask him how often he had a woman old enough to be his mother come on to him. Actually, she didn't care. (She was Joey's first adult female other than his mom, Lucy).

She pulled away. "Let's get the rest of your clothes off, okay?"

"Sure, ma'am."

"Call me Kathy."

"Okay, Kathy."

"Let's have a look at you." She could tell he was mildly nervous. His fingers were fumbling as she helped him undress. But he had nothing to be shy about. He had a tall, slim, toned body. And a huge cock. His cock seemed out of proportion with his physique.

"What do you do?" she said. "You must do something athletic. With a body like yours."

He shrugged. "I played some basketball in college."

"Do you like basketball?"

"I had a choice between basketball or boxing. I'm not a fighter... I picked basketball."

"Did you finish school?"

"I dropped out."

"You ought to go back." He looked at her as if she was crazy.

"What do you want to talk about that for?" He was losing his stiffy. He didn't want to tell her he spent most of his time getting blown by his mother. He could tell her he majored in sex ed.

"OK, forget it ..." She moved closer to him and kissed him on the lips. She ran her fingertips along the underside of his cock and then dropped her hand to cup his balls.

"I like how you're built," she said. "I like what you've got hanging down here."

She dropped to her knees. She wanted to taste him -- that pink fuck knob. They were all different. When she'd been a girl, she'd been obsessed with cocks. She had to get married early to save her sanity. So what if it didn't last? She had come through it all right, hadn't she? She had a grown son. She had her own business. She had this well-hung guy to fuck for the next few hours. With any kind of luck he'd be good at licking pussy. She had nothing to be sorry for.

She started licking his cock. God, his balls were lovely! Like two walnuts in a pink, silk pouch. And above his balls, his thick cock swinging back and forth. She gave it a final long lick -- from his balls up along the underside of his cockshaft to the tip of his prick. He shuddered. That was nice. She liked to make them shudder.

Holding his nuts in her palm, she closed her fingers around the upper part of his testicles and pulled his ball sac. Then she ran her lips over his knob and took it in her mouth. He groaned. She ran the tip of her tongue back and forth over his piss-slit. Then she rolled his thick foreskin over his tip.

He'll remember me, she thought. She wouldn't see him again. She never saw them after the first time. But like the others, he'd remember her --the gorgeous red head who picked him up and gave him a fun time in a motel room.

She took more of Joey's prick in her mouth, down to about half the length of his tube. She knew he wanted more, but she stopped there and pulled back and let his dick drop out.

"Nice," she said. "Do you like it?"

Joey groaned. "Of course I do!"

She looked up at him and smiled. It turned her on to see the hunger in his eyes. He was hot for her. Of course, in the state he was in, he would take almost any woman, but she was the one who had him. What she wanted now was a mouthful of cum. Holding his knob between her lips, she stroked his thick penis with her fingers. It didn't take long. He was caught by surprise. He was already on the edge, and in a few seconds he was spurting into her mouth.

He groaned as he came. "Jesus, what did you do that for?"

"To take the edge off. And because I like it. Sit down and relax while I get my clothes off." She finished undressing.

Now the urgency was over; she could enjoy sex the way she liked to enjoy it. She hated rushing things. They were always so eager. That was the only drawback with young studs. An older guy knew enough to take his time; he knew had only one shot. A person like Joey was like a young bull in a china shop.

She gave him a show. As her tits wobbled around, she could see the heat in his eyes. She knew she had a great body. A solid, curvy ass and long shapely legs. Nice tits with prominent pink nipples. Some of them went crazy over her tits. Her tits looked ordinary under a dress when she wore a bra. But once the bra came off, the weight was there.

When she was naked, she stretched out on the bed, waiting. She had thick, brown curly pubic hair.

"Come over here and be nice to me." He was on top of her fast. She kissed him. She pushed his head down to her tits and he sucked her nipples, one after the other. Then she pushed his head down and pulled her knees back.

"Do my pussy ..." she said.

He wasn't bashful about it. This was Joey's chance to apply what his mother had taught him. Joey thrived on eating pussy. And she loved having a mouth on her cunt. He knew how to use his tongue.

Joey ate her with his whole heart. He must have had a good teacher, she thought. He'd certainly had his mouth on a pussy before. He knew where her clit was. He knew enough to suck, lick, and nibble on it until it felt so good she had to start pumping her pussy at his face.

"Keep sucking," she hissed. "Keep sucking until I tell you to stop."

After a while, she had to push him away. His cock was like a bar of steel again. She had no qualms about forcing them to go down on her. Most of them loved it. They loved getting their mouths onto a wet pussy. A wet, hairy pussy made a good visual. You could photograph it, make a mural, and hang it in a museum. Or in a subway.

She'd had a lesbian do her once. The lesbian had been the best at sucking pussy. But a man could come close. And a man had a cock. That's what she needed.

"Let me fuck you," Joey said.

She smiled at him. "Yes, it's about the time. You can get behind me."

She liked it best that way. Kneeling with her ass in the air, with the cock behind her. She rolled over, and knelt on the mattress. She knew the effect it had on him. He could see everything she had, her hairy cunt and asshole, everything hanging out.

In a moment he had his hands on her ass and his cock rubbing against her pussy lips. She was wet and wide-open, and he had no trouble sliding his cock inside her greasy pussy. She quivered with pleasure as his thick cock plugged her vagina. Young as he was, he knew how to fuck. He had a strong cock and he knew how to use it. She hadn't made a mistake in choosing him.

"Do you like doing it this way?" she said. He drove his cock in deep.

"Yeah, sure. I like doing it any way ..."

"Would you like to fuck my ass?"

"Right now?"

"Yes, but fuck my pussy first. I'll tell you when to switch."

She could sense his excitement by the way he pumped at her cunt. He was like a horny stallion, his balls swinging against her clit each time he slammed forward. She rested the side of her face against the mattress and spread her legs wide. She squeezed a tit with one hand. In this position her tits hung far down and the squeezing felt delicious.

After a while she told him he could switch.

He pulled out of her cunt and she told him to go on and stick his cock in her ass. She was ready for it. She had visited the bathroom when they first arrived and she had greased her anus with Vaseline. She pushed out, opened her asshole to make it easy for him. She knew she could take him without any trouble. It was sweet that this was so easy for him. He'd never forget her now.

A deep groan came out of his throat as he slid his cock into the warm grip of her anal orifice.

"Oh Jesus!"

"Does it feel good?"

"Yeah! It slid right in ..." he grunted.

"Take your time. Make it last. It's nicer when it lasts a long time."

He took her advice. He stroked slowly. His cock tracked smoothly in and out of her wide open bottom hole. It was funny how when she was a girl she'd never thought she would like it. Now she liked it better than the other way.

He had control enough to keep fucking her ass nearly five minutes. By this time, her asshole and rectum were loose and buttery, and she had already come twice.

When she had the third climax, she clamped her ass on his cock and he lost control.

With a groan, he slammed his cock forward and shot off into her bottom.

Afterwards she brought a wet towel from the bathroom and cleaned him up.

He lay back on the bed with his folded arms under his head, his breathing coming back to normal. He looked down at her as she wiped his cock with the towel.

"You're really something," he said.

"Too much for you?"

"I could fuck you for a year."

"We don't have a year, we have only a little while. Turn over and I'll do something nice to you ..."

He had a puzzled look on his face as he rolled over. How innocent he was! She played with his ass. She ran the wet towel up and down his ass crack to get it clean. He started squirming, complained she was tickling him. She told him to lie still. She told him he might learn something.

She liked his ass. She gripped and rolled his asscheeks, then spread them apart to expose his pucker. She went down on it. Holding his asscheeks open, she tickled his anus with her tongue.

"Oh Jesus!" he said.

"No good?"

"Don't stop. I love it!"

"Get on your knees so I can do it the right way."

She didn't always do it. She never did it to a grown man. Only to the newbies. They brought out the lust in her. When he was on his knees, she crouched behind him to rim his asshole. He groaned as she loosened his pucker with her tongue. Then her tongue was inside, swirling in his rectum, in and out as he trembled at the feel of it.

"Do you like it?" she said.

"Yeah!"

She pulled his balls and cock back and sucked the knob of his prick. Then she licked his asshole again, long swipes of her tongue with plenty of saliva. Soon she had his ass loose and open. She made him get on his back again. His cock was rock hard, his balls tight against the base of his rod. His prick looked ready to explode. She teased his knob with her finger tip.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yeah!"

"It's called rimming."

"I know. I thought it's something only gays do."

"Now you know better."

She played with his cock and balls, teasing him by keeping the touches light and feathery. Then she told him to pull his knees back. He was like putty now. He would do anything she wanted. When his knees were pulled back, she rolled her thumb over his asshole. Then her middle finger. He made a sound of pleasure as she pushed her middle finger inside his ass.

"Nice?"

"Christ, you're making me crazy!"

"But you like it."

"Yeah!" She added another finger. His asshole was loose enough to take it easily.

She moved the fingers in and out a few times, and then she leaned forward and took his leaking knob in her mouth. He went crazy. He squirmed on the bed as she blew him. She screwed her fingers in and out of his ass as she sucked his cock. He couldn't last. Another few seconds and she had what she wanted. He bucked off the bed as the cum spurted out of his prick. All that sweet cock-cream. The nice thing about guys his age was, they always had a gallon of spunk to give her.

Chapter 2

When Lucy arrived home, she called out to Joey, but there was no answer. Then she walked to the open door of his room and she saw that he was asleep. He was under the sheet with the reading light on. The air conditioning was off. She could tell he was naked under the sheet.

Most people were surprised when she told them she had a teenage son. They said she looked too young. Yes, it was true. She did look too young to be his mother. But his mother she was. She fucked men whenever she was in the mood, but the only man she really cared about was Joey.

Sometimes he would unexpectedly come into her room while she was dressing, and he would see her in a bra and panties. Or she would see him under the same circumstances. She saw him usually in his jockey shorts. The bulge of his cock and balls. Sometimes it drove her crazy. All that lovely cock flesh in the pouch of his shorts. So what if he was her own son? She wasn't made out of stone, was she?.

When he was sleeping, his semi-erect penis rolled over like flexible tubing. She wanted to play with it again. She convinced herself the sheet had to be adjusted. He had the sheet bunched up on one side and all she needed to do was straighten it out.

She lifted the sheet and held it up long enough to get a good look at his equipment.

There it was, that lovely thick prick, resting, slanting up towards his stomach. How big he was! That glorious sleeping mamba. This was a young man with a man's tool, and a woman had to be insensitive not to be turned on by him. It made no difference that he was her own son; her heart rate went up when she eyed his cock.

She finally left him. She turned the light off and walked quietly out of his room and down the hall to her bedroom. She could feel the beating of her heart. She was perspiring heavily. She stripped her clothes off and stepped into the shower.

What a gorgeous cock he had! She was certainly cock-crazy. She had always been cock-crazy. She lathered the soap over her body, washed her tits and pussy and carefully cleaned her asshole with her fingertip. She closed her eyes and shuddered as she thought of her son's dicky up her ass. She climaxed thinking about that. The orgasm ripped through her pussy as she thought of Joey in bed with her.

Chapter 3

Joey was completely infatuated with his mother. She had always been the most important thing in his life. Ever since he'd started dating girls, he'd become more and more aware of his mother's body. Joey had girlfriends, but none of the girls affected him as much as his mother did.

One day she was discussing wet dreams. She told Joey it was natural. It was called nocturnal emission. His Boy Scout handbook advised taking a cold shower. That was bullshit. Even if you jerked off before falling asleep, you'd still have wet dreams.

Joey's mind was filled with fleshy women. Maybe he'd been Rubens in a past life. He could read the Bible before going to sleep and he'd still have a wet dream. He thought about the Israelites with donkey dicks. Women didn't wear underwear in Biblical times. The women were all hairy Middle Eastern types. He thought about Moses leading the Israelites, each fucking their brains out, across the desert.

How did Jesus deal with women who were hairy and horny? You had to be a messiah to not want to fuck every woman who had needs. That meant every woman.

Friday evening was always a good time to approach her. She was unwinding after work, usually with a drink. He and Lucy were in the kitchen talking about some movie they planned to see. She was always dressed professionally during the day, but as soon as she arrived home in the late afternoon, she would shower. Then she'd change into something comfortable. Not lingerie. Maybe just a kimono robe, if she felt like showing her curves.

She had a suspicion that Joey was spying on her while she was in the bedroom. That covered a lot of her activities -- from showering, changing clothes, lying on her bed reading, or ramming an 8-inch vibrator into her cunt. She didn't know where the peep hole was, but she had a strong feeling he was watching her.

She wondered if he jerked off as he watched her. She assumed that he did. She knew it was very exciting for him to see her naked body -- her dark, shaggy cunt, her heavy breasts, her fleshy ass.

Why not have some fun? She unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. She did whatever she would do normally. She didn't want him to get the idea she knew he was watching. She hung the blouse in the closet and tossed the bra into a basket of stuff that had to be washed. Just knowing he was looking at her made her nipples longer. Standing in front of the mirror, she hefted her tits in her hands and ostensibly examined each one for lumps. She opened a jar of cocoa butter and smeared some on her nipples. She toyed with her nipples, rolling them, tugging them -- all for Joey. She knew he was whacking off.

She could feel her wetness, puddling before it trickled down her thighs. She imagined what it would be like to have his mouth on her tits, his teeth pulling at her nipples, his lips sucking and nibbling. She took the rest of her clothes off as slowly as possible. She tossed her panties into the laundry basket. But she kept her nylons and high-heels on. Was he wanking somewhere watching her? But where?

She puttered around the room. She sat down to brush her hair; she pretended to occupy herself with something in her wardrobe. She realized she was being an exhibitionist. She kept her legs apart so he could clearly see her glistening pussy.

Could she masturbate in front of Joey? They'd done it side by side, but she had never let him watch her. The idea was so tempting and exciting, she found it impossible to resist.

She sat on the accent chair across from her bed. She knew he had a good vantage point along the wall from there. She opened her labia and used her emissions to lubricate her ass. She scooped out pussy cream with a fingertip and smeared it over her clit. She was amazed that her leakage was so thick.

12