Joey Finds a New App Ch. 12

Story Info
Joey helps Mrs. Tyler with some things around the office.
4.3k words
4.51
24.9k
32

Part 12 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers

Joey went to the nurse's office to get something for a headache and got a pass to go back to class. English was a double class so when he got back there was still half of the class period left. Steve was already back at class hard at work on his assignment. Joey smiled at him when he sat down and then looked over at Kevin who was staring at him suspiciously. Joey returned a questioning look trying to not appear guilty. He picked up on his assignment and got started.

New text from Kevin, "Dude. Where were you and Stevie?"

Joey replied, "He needed something to drink. ;)"

He saw Kevin shake his head and smile, then went back to work. The rest of English was business as usual, and Joey said bye to Kevin and Steve.

"See you at lunch time, guys," Joey smiled.

Joey headed up to the main office where he would spend the next two periods helping Mrs. Tyler, the first period alone; the next period Adam would normally help but he was out today.

"Good morning, Mrs. Tyler," Joey greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning, my gentle sir," Mrs. Tyler replied smiling at Joey when he came in. "So, your brother is home sick today, huh?"

"Yeah, I think he's going through some changes that are causing a lot of anxiety. Mom is taking care of him today, so I'm sure he'll be fine. Probably be back tomorrow.... a new man," Joey said.

"Well, I think you're right. Your Mom is so sweet to you boys. She's a lucky woman to have you two lovely boys in her life," she said grabbing Joey by the cheek.

She normally, squeezed his cheek in a playful manner, but today she changed her grip and instead caressed the side of his face.

"Such a nice handsome boy you've become, Joey. I can't say I've ever noticed how fit and tall you are," she commented while looking at Joey's body. "Yes...," she continued while rubbing and squeezing his shoulder muscles, then sliding them down his waist to his hips." ... a nice handsome boy indeed."

"Thanks, Mrs. Tyler," Joey replied. "You're right about me being lucky. I have a lot to be thankful for... I have a VERY loving family and friends .... especially you."

"Don't be silly, Joey. You're going to graduate here in a couple of months and be off to college and your life," she said while still rubbing his forearms and biceps. "Mmm mmm. Yep, you'll head out and forget about old high school teachers and office administrators like me."

"That's definitely not true, Mrs. Tyler!" Joey said, then leaned in closer to whisper in her ear, "You're my favorite teacher here," then kissed her briefly on the cheek.

"Oh my!" she said waving him away. "Don't go teasing an old woman now, Joey. You'll get me all flustered, and besides I'm not a teacher."

"Well, I beg to differ Mrs. Tyler," Joey said while going to sit down at table across from her desk. "You've taught me a lot over the years.... and I bet you have plenty more to teach," he continued trying not to be too obvious about his suggestion.

"That may true, young man," she said getting some boxes and bringing them over to the table. "But apparently I haven't taught you much about being a gentleman and not taking advantage of an old woman and her modesties."

"Sorry, if I offended you, Mrs. Tyler," Joey said, "You ARE my favorite teacher, though....."

"Well, right now this favorite teacher needs you to pack up these files from these cabinets so we can send them off to the district to be scanned," she joked, then lightly slapped him on the shoulder.

Joey got to work on filling the boxes. He and Adam had been doing this every day for the past month as the school district was busy trying to digitize old records from each school. He worked diligently as usual as Mrs. Tyler went on about her day. Joey was happy with the effect his changes had on her and thought he could flirt a little more. Shortly after getting to work, one of the janitors came in with a hand truck.

"Good morning, Mrs. Tyler. Here's the hand truck you requested," he called to her.

"Oh, thank you Andy," she stood and greeted him. "We're going to be using this quite a bit for the rest of the school year. Do you need it back right away?"

"No, not at all," Andy replied, "We have a bunch down there, we only use them all when we clean the school in the summer."

"Thank you, deary," she said, "Joey here and I are going to get to work right away with it."

"OK, have a great day, Mrs. Tyler," he said while heading out the door.

Joey was just finishing up another full box and brought it to the closet where the other boxes were stacked. He took the marker and labeled it while Mrs. Tyler came over and started rubbing his back as he was working.

"OK, my young cheeky fellow," she said to Joey smiling "It's time to put some of those muscles to work," she continued while squeezing his arm.

"At your service, M' Lady," Joey teased in a thick English accent while bowing down to her.

"Why thank you," she replied smiling at Joey. "Let's load up some of these boxes so we can take them down to the loading dock for the district."

She instructed Joey which boxes to load first and watched him load them up. When the hand truck was full, and Joey rocked the hand truck back waited for further instruction.

She watched Joey, then squeezed his arms again.

"Mmmmm mmm. You sure are a strong young man, Joey," she said. "I could eat you up."

"You're welcome to, anytime. But I get to eat you up too," he said smiling and elbowing her lightly in the side.

"Oh.... my, my," she replied. "I see I'm going to have to start being more careful around you, Mister."

Joey followed her down the hall to the elevator and boarded with the hand truck. Mrs. Tyler held the door until he was on the elevator, and she put in the staff key and pressed B for basement.

"Now tell me, Joey. What's gotten into you today?" she asked watching him.

"What do you mean?" Joey asked feigning innocence.

"Well.... I've never known you to be so forward .... or flirty even," she elaborated still smiling.

"Well, I've always liked you, Mrs. Tyler. I guess I just didn't know you like me too," Joey replied.

"Well, I do like you, Joey," she began.".....but you don't mean like, like me, do you?" she asked.

"Well...... I always want to be honest with you, Mrs. Tyler," Joey said then looked her expectantly.

"I would expect nothing less, young man," she replied.

"Well, I do like, like you. I mean I always have," Joey said innocently.

"But I'm old and.... so fat. How could you like me when you're such a young, handsome man?" she asked.

"Seriously, Mrs. Tyler?" Joey said expressively. "You're beautiful! ...and I like your curves. I hope that's OK to say."

"Well, I don't know what to say about that," she said somewhat flustered. "I haven't had the affection of such a young man in a long time."

"Well, you can have my affection all you want. Maybe I can make up for the lost time," Joey said getting excited as the elevator stopped and the door opened.

"I guess we'll see about that," she said smiling and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek before exiting the elevator. "Now follow me over here, my young admirer.

Joey walked behind Mrs. Tyler getting a nice view of her wide and large ass as it shook from side to side. The skirt she wore was long, but tight around her particularly large ass. He remembered her ass listed as 90" on her profile and he was getting excited about getting his hands on it. With his excitement mounting, his package was beginning to strain against his pants but with both hands holding the hand truck, he couldn't adjust himself.

Mrs. Tyler unlocked a closet door and held it open for Joey, smiling at him she said, "Now just start stacking them on the back shelf over there, my young admirer."

Joey rolled in the boxes and then started loading the boxes as instructed. When he finished, he turned to Mrs. Tyler for further instructions, and she was standing close to him smiling and looking a little flushed.

"All done, sexy," Joey flirted.

She was smiling at him and scooped her arm under his, saying "Let's go get the next batch," she said pulling him close to her large body.

Joey could feel her large tits pressed into his arm, and it contributed to his growing erection which currently was hiding behind the hand truck. She stopped to lock the door and then led Joey by the arm again to the elevator. When the elevator opened, Mrs. Tyler entered first followed by Joey.

When the door closed, she turned to Joey and smiled broadly at him. He reached his arm around her large body and pulled her close to him smiling down at her. His arm reached down her back and under her arm so his hand could pull her in tight. She was looking up at him adoringly and Joey bent down to kiss her softly, then turned and pulled her body against him facing front and she wrapped her arms around his back and hung on his shoulders while he kissed her. He wasn't so inexperienced at kissing as he was other sexual activities as his previous girlfriend really liked kissing and made a point of telling Joey how to kiss her. He could feel Mrs. Tyler press her body against his as she sank into the kiss and Joey ran one hand up to hold her head in place as he had learned which brought out a soft moan from her. He ended the kiss gently and steadied himself next to her, excited that she let him kiss her.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Tyler .... I .... just ...I..." Joey stammered.

"It was me falling for my young admirer. I should have kept my composure," she said clearly flustered and trying to fluff her hair and straighten her dress.

"I don't want you to think badly of me, Mrs. Tyler. I do REALLY like you and I just let my emotions get away from me," Joey said apologetically.

She smiled up at him again and quickly leaned in for another kiss, this time with a little more passion and tongue. She slipped her tongue inside Joey's mouth as if she were trying to deliver on the earlier promise to eat him up. He returned the kiss with equal enthusiasm, until the ding from the elevator shook them both from their reverie. When the door opened, she led Joey out and back down to the office and they stacked the next batch of boxes stealing glances at each other and smiling along the way. As they were walking back to the elevator, Joey started to say "Mrs. Tyler, I..."

"Now, Joey," she began quietly, "After a kiss like that you should call me by my first name.... which is Dawn in case I never told you....and you should know I'm a married woman. So, no matter how handsome or romantic or.... other things you are to me, I will be going home to my husband at the end of the day," she said and then paused. "After all, I do love him.... despite his behavior."

They arrived at the elevator and as before she put in the key and hit B. When the doors closed, Joey stood the hand truck up and turned to her again as it was clear she wanted another kiss. He scooped her in for another passionate kiss, just as they had before which drew moans from them both as they ran their hands all over each other's back. They kissed until the elevator dinged again, then stood and drew a long breath before walking out to the storeroom.

"Mrs.... Uh... Dawn. I know you're married, and I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do...... I just like you a lot," Joey said.

"Joey, we've known each other for a long time," she started ."...and I like you a lot too. I'm just a little flabbergasted that you like me that way. Just surprised."

"Ohhhhh, Dawn," Joey responded, "You have no idea how long I've thought about being with you."

"Well, to be honest, Joey, it's been a long time since I've had the attention of a man.... including my husband," she said quietly as they walked to the storeroom.

When they arrived, she unlocked the door and Joey went in to stack the boxes like before, but this time she followed and shut the door before walking over next to him. When he stacked the last box, he turned to her, and she was waiting for him with clear anticipation. Joey wrapped his arms around her and again kissed her passionately. She was pressing her large body into his as they kissed and became more and more feverish in their exploration of each other's body. Joey had one hand on her large round ass and another he slipped under her blouse to caress her back. She had both hands around his back at first, but now slipped one hand down to his hip, then to his front where she found his large and aching package. Her hand hesitated a moment, then she proceeded to quickly slide it all around Joey's cock through his shorts.

She pulled back and looked down at Joey's growing hard on before saying, "Joey! What have you been hiding from me? My goodness you are blessed young man."

"Not as blessed as you, Dawn," Joey said stepping up to her and unbuttoning her blouse. "I've been dreaming about your body for a long time, and I want you .... now."

Joey firmly pulled her to him after unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it open to reveal her large breasts and fat belly underneath. Joey kissed her again while sliding both hands under her shirt and then slid down to his knees and while unbuttoning her bra. He lifted the bra from her breasts and pushed it up and then lifted her heavy tits in his hands and immediately dived in on one and sucked the nipple into his mouth. He was moaning loudly now as he worshiped each tit with hands and mouth. She held the back of his head and looked down at him longingly while he fed from her breasts.

"Ohhhh, Dawn. Your body is beautiful, and I love how bountiful it is for me," Joey said with a clear sexual need in his tone.

He helped her back up to the wall and then reached down to her legs and started to run his hands up her skirt. He slid them up her fat legs, while he continued to suck on her breasts each in turn. As he ran his hands up her thick thighs, she began to open her legs slightly and invite him to explore more. She was wearing pantyhose under her skirt and her legs felt tight as Joey explored them further. She suddenly stood up and went over to the empty desk in the corner of the room. It only had a paper pad, pen cup and stapler on it which she moved to one side, then sat up on the desk and curled her finger in invitation to Joey. He stood and walked over to her, kissed her again and caressed her breasts softly, pinching and rubbing her nipples with a gentle touch. He then moved his hands down under her knees and lifted them up so she could rest her feet on the edge of the desk. He was looking at her large body with a needy lust as she leaned back on her hands and presented herself to him. He slowly lifted the edge of her skirt up both legs and pushed it over her knees where it fell on the other side of her thighs giving a perfect view of her fat legs and pussy. She wore full fit panties underneath her pantyhose and Joey was captivated. He reached down and started to pull her pantyhose from her hips but stopped him and instead reach down herself and ripped a small hole in the front, then displayed herself again to him. Joey reached for the new hole and ripped the pantyhose open, which provoked a lustful breath from Mrs. Tyler. He ripped more, drawing the same lustful exhale from his quarry, then continued ripping until her pantyhose were in shreds and the only thing that stood before him was her panties. He reached the band of her panties and started to work them down while kissing her, then she lifted and leaned back breaking the kiss for a moment while she helped work the panties down her thighs and legs. When she got the panties off, she resumed her position and slipped the skirt up over her knees again presenting Joey a full view of her fat, hairy and wet pussy. It reminded him of his sister's pussy a little, but much bigger. He knelt, then laid his palms on her inner thighs and held her legs open as he put his newly learned skills to work.

Joey licked her in one long stroke from the bottom all the way to the top reaching her very erect clit, finishing in a scooping move as if he was licking ice cream into his mouth. He then slid his hands down her inner thighs and pulled her pussy open as he had with his sister. Seeing her gaping pussy awaiting him, Joey dove in and started licking all around her labia, softly biting the lips between his teeth, tongue, and lips. In turn he pushed his tongue into her pussy which was gushing with juices. He thought that when he had a chance, he would elongate his tongue as he had with others in his app so he could really go to town on his chosen partner's pleasure.

He next slid his hands around to her hefty ass and pulled his face into her pussy where he flicked and ran his tongue along the sides and top of Mrs. Tyler's clit. He pressed hard into each side of her clit with his tongue, and she grabbed his head hard pulling him into her. He continued to stroke the sides of her clit with his tongue increasing the pressure again and again until she pulled his face into her so hard while lifting her pussy to his mouth that he had difficulty continuing the maneuver. With just the tip of his tongue he was able to touch her clit straight on and she screamed, really screamed as she came hard on Joey's tongue.

"OOOOOOHHHHH! JOEY!" she yelled as she convulsed against his mouth and tongue.

Joey kept licking lightly with his tongue as she continued to shake under his manipulations. He was beside himself with lust and pleasure as he brought Mrs. Tyler to an ever-growing orgasm that continued for over a full minute until it died down. She held him against her for nearly another minute before releasing her grip on his head. He stood smiling at the scene before him; Mrs. Tyler, now laying down on top of a desk with legs spread, shredded pantyhose, bra and shirt undone, and dripping juices out of her gaping pussy.

She lifted her hand to Joey, who helped her sit up. She looked at him amazed and clearly satisfied. "Joey .... why didn't you tell me sooner that you wanted me? We could have been doing this for the last four years.," she said while pulling his face in for a kiss. They kissed softly for several minutes, then she softly pushed him away.

"We'll need to make another trip upstairs to make sure nobody is looking for us. Then maybe I can take care of you.... lover," she said affectionately to Joey.

Joey helped her up and retrieved the pieces of pantyhose and panties from the floor.

"You keep those....so you can remember the fun we've had today," Mrs. Tyler said to him.

Joey put the panties in his pocket and then continued to help Mrs. Tyler pull herself together.

"Shall we?" she asked after composing herself.

Joey and Mrs. Tyler returned upstairs and retrieved another load of boxes to take to the storeroom. Joey enjoyed the physical affections of Mrs. Tyler throughout the trip as she would touch and caress him whenever she could. She pressed up against him in the elevator and kissed him again and again. When they got back to the storeroom, she again shut the door behind them and followed Joey to the stack of boxes. She caressed his back while he stacked the boxes, then when he was done, she led him over to the desk where she had sat shortly before. She guided Joey to sit and proceeded to undo his belt and unbutton his shorts. Joey lifted so she could pull the shorts and briefs down over his ass and then squatted down in front of him.

"Oh my, Joey," she said while staring at his large dick throbbing inches from her face.

She bent forward and lifted Joey's dick with adoration and lust then proceeded to lick the head, tasting his pre-cum. Immediately she took the head of his dick into her mouth and proceeded to stroke it with her tongue while working her lips up and down over the ridge of his dick. She took turns licking down the sides and top and then returning to try to get more and more into her mouth. For what she couldn't do with depth she made up for with her tongue and hands. In short order his dick was slobbery wet, and she was stroking with both hands while sucking his fat purple head into her mouth. Despite having several orgasms today, he had seemingly endless endurance when it came to erections and orgasms. Joey watched as her fat hands worked up and down his shaft and was really taken by how good she was. She would briefly slip her hand of the head on the upstroke every other time and use her saliva to coat the extra-long shaft making for a particularly noisy blowjob. Thankfully, they were down here because someone would have heard her slurping and moaning on his cock upstairs.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
558 Followers
12