Joey Finds a New App Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came up for air and stared at Joey with a lust-consumed gaze said, "Joey. I've never felt like this before. I want you, in every way I can have you."

"I want you, too Miss Roxanne," Joey said excitedly

"Oh, Joey. You make me tingle when you call me that, I swear," she breathed.

They kissed more and Joey slipped his hands up her blouse and caressed her slender frame feeling the curves of her body and silky straps of her bra. She moaned and whimpered with longing need as Joey unsnapped her bra and pushed it out of the way. He ran his hands the full length of her back down to the curve of her backside.

They turned over again and with one hand holding himself up and another trying to unbutton her blouse, they continued to kiss. He struggled a few minutes as the buttons were delicate and Joey tried to be careful. She reached down and helped him, while Joey kissed down her jawbone to her slender neck. Her skin was like warm satin on Joey's lips as he kissed her neck further down to her now exposed shoulders. Her hands returned to Joey's back where she pulled his hard chest into her for a renewed kiss. Joey could feel the warm soft flesh of her breasts against him, and he was wildly turned on at the thought of fully exploring her body. He returned to her neck and shoulder as he slowly worked his way across her lower neck while sliding his hands up to her now exposed breasts. She moaned loudly and urged Joey lower by gently pressing his shoulders.

"Take me, Joey.... Make me a woman!" she breathed loudly.

No further encouragement needed; Joey slid down slightly so he could cup her breasts to his mouth. Her breasts were warm and soft and filled his hands as he kissed, licked and sucked them into his mouth. The beautiful soft mounds gave way to his lips and tongue. He stretched his tongue out and around her nipples causing her to press her chest into him while gripping Joey's head tightly. She gasped as he did this several times to each breast. Joey wanted more and started licking down her navel, pressing hard with his tongue against her skin. When he reached her belt line, he undid her slacks, opened, then pulled them free from her hips as she lifted to allow him access. Briefly, he adjusted to allow the removal of her pants sending a thrill to Joey's loin as he ran his hands the length of her legs. Joey looked on as his teacher now lying in sexy pink boy shorts, squirmed with need on her bed.

Joey slipped his pants and briefs off, allowing her to see him in all his glory. His fully erect, heavy cock hung out from his body in need, and she immediately sat up as he crawled back onto the bed. She was bent over his legs and her face was now level with Joey's cock. She reached for his dick with both hands and brought it to her face, where she kissed and licked the glans of his manhood. She took more into her mouth and Joey watched his girth spread her lips wide. She guided him to lay down then proceeded to slide her hands and mouth all over his pulsing shaft. They moaned in lustful desire as she worked his shaft to a glistening sheen allowing her hands to glide up and down on his shaft. Her mouth was now sinking further and began to budge near her throat as she sucked. Joey could feel her tongue gliding along his shaft as she explored every inch of him, being sure not to neglect his balls. She held them up and licked their heft into her mouth sending waves of pleasure along Joey's body. She looked up at him, eyes wide with fear and lust at the same time. She brought her mouth back to the crown of his shaft and sank into him, when she hit her throat again, he reached down and held her there lightly. She massaged his shaft with her tongue and lips and Joey encouraged her to continue by gently rubbing the top of her head. She pressed hard for nearly a minute, then came up for air.

"Oh, Joey! I just want it all in my mouth. I've never done this much before. I'm not sure I can take it all. It's just so BIG," she whimpered to Joey.

"It's OK, Miss Roxanne. You're doing just great. I love the way your tongue and lips play with me while you take it in your mouth," he said back to her in a sultry, forgiving tone.

"Joey. I feel so naughty doing this with you, but I want more. Can we do more things, things I've never done?" she begged.

"Of course. We can do this all night if you like," Joey answered. "I've been wanting this too, Miss Roxanne."

She growled and sunk her mouth back on to Joey's cock, taking a higher position on her hands and knees above his towering shaft. In short order she was pushing against the back of her throat again when Joey heard her take a deep breath through her nose and then push again. She pushed the soft head of his cock right into her throat and her eyes went wide in disbelief. Joey rested his hand on her head, and she took more before working up the momentum to make her way to his balls. She stayed there breathing hard and fast through her nose, licking the base of his cock all around. She pulled up and off his dick and looked at him with a wide excited smile.

"Joey. I feel so excited right now. I can't believe I just did that to you!" she said excitedly.

"Miss Roxanne, you were born to do that because it felt amazing," Joey said encouragingly.

She went back to servicing his dick more, practicing with her throat and tongue as she took his entire shaft in and out with each stroke. Joey was sure he would cum soon and stopped her. "Miss Roxanne, I don't want to cum yet and if you keep going, you're going to make me." He gently guided her to lie down, and he climbed between legs where he began kissing and lightly licking her inner thighs. He reached his arm around and started rubbing her pubic bone in slow circles being sure to stretch and push, creating pressure like his sister taught him.

"Oh, Joey," she said cooing at him.

He could smell her scent get stronger as he got closer, and her panties were drenched. He teased her with his tongue, licking the outside of her panties causing more moans and coos. He curved his thumbs under her panties and started to work them down her hips as she lifted, allowing him to pull them off. The sight before him was perfect. Her unkempt pure black pubic hair seemed naturally thin around the sides and bunched in a tight swath at the bone. There were small trails of pubic hair down each side of her pussy and Joey moved closer where he became intoxicated by her scent. He wanted to dive in but wanted to take his time as well. He reached with both hands up under her thighs and started rubbing and squeezing the outer lips as his sister had taught him. He pressed the folds of skin between his fingers and stretched it open at different angles causing squeaks and squirms from his partner. He blew his breath on her as he spread her lips wider, then touched the smaller and more sensitive lips of her pussy. He lightly ran his finger along her opening, teasing her and causing her to slap the mattress and grab the sheets in a frustrated growl. She rocked her pelvis up into Joey's hands again and again. He pulled her open now and could see inside her pussy as she dripped more and more fluids down to her sexy ass.

While holding her open and watching her face intently, he leaned in and began licking her pussy with a hungry growl of his own. She watched his eyes as he ran his tongue all around the places he had just touched before and lightly brushing the sides of her clit. She yelped and grabbed his head with both hands, "Again Joey! Do it again!" she begged. He did as she asked and she gripped his head hard and ground her clit to his mouth with no regard for him, only the orgasm she was experiencing. She shook repeatedly while holding Joey still, grinding her pussy against his lips and tongue. She breathed hard through her orgasm and started to wind down after almost a minute. Joey didn't quit; he moved his tongue lower and pushed it inside her, basking in her glorious heat and flavor. She filled his mouth with fluids from her body as he continued to arouse her with his long tongue. He started pushing his tongue on the sides of her pussy, then deeper and stretching it as far as it would go. He stopped when he felt the soft barrier of her hymen, then explored all around the inner walls of her pussy. He moved to stroking her with his tongue as if he were fucking her.

"Joey! Now you have to stop, because I want you. I want to give myself to you now," she said while pulling him up for a kiss.

Joey brought himself up above her, angling his cock for her open and waiting pussy. He leaned in and kissed her as she reached the sides of his face and practically tried to suck his lips into her mouth. They kissed urgently, each of them moaning with desire; knowing the next thing to happen would rock their worlds. When Joey had taken his sister's virginity, he felt an instant emotional and sexual connection to her, and he was looking forward to this connection to his teacher. She wrapped her hands around Joey's head, then slid one down to his ass where she pulled him closer to her.

"Please, Joey. Take me now. I need you," she begged.

He obliged her by reaching down and lining up the head of his heavy cock with her wet opening and slid it up and down, coating it in her fluids. He pressed it slightly inside of her, then repositioned himself so that he could watch her face while he took her purity. She was looking down at the awesome sight of Joey's foot-long cock entering the virgin entrance of her pussy. She had her hands on his shoulders and her thighs were squeezing his hips as he slowly entered her. Looking up at Joey, she was wide-eyed with excitement and fear, and he stared back with confident swagger. He knew he would take her to places she'd never been, tonight and other nights. He imagined the woman she might become once she's had a taste of out-of-this world orgasms. With his sister's training, he felt confident this would be life changing for her, just as it had for Joey when he slept with his sister the first time.

He stopped when he felt the barrier of her hymen and she looked up at him as if in pain from the lustful need she was experiencing. She stared and gripped Joey's arms hard, waiting for him to take her; and then he did just that. He pressed hard, slightly, then fully and felt the now familiar feeling and saw the now familiar look on his partner's face. She winced in pain, but remained still, holding Joey. Her whimper was faint and turned to a groan while Joey remained still, watching her. She slowly slid her hands down to Joey's hips and gripped them precisely, and then moved them with her long fingertips to guide Joey's cock into her womanhood. He let her control his movement as she pulled him in slowly, her eyes closed but no longer wincing. He could feel the tight walls of her pussy pulling him in, gently massaging his shaft. Her warm, wetness felt so good against Joey's skin, the natural tightness of her pussy amazed him. While not as tight as his sister's altered vaginal tract, it felt like someone had warm wet hands wrapped around every inch of his pole. She was still experimenting with his depth, when Joey started to take the initiative. He pulled back to the head of his cock and slid back it to the previous position. He looked and saw he was only just over half inside her. She let him move without resistance and he continued to stroke her, just over 6 inches at a time. Her pained expression was completely gone as she started moaning, then opened her eyes and leaned up to kiss Joey.

They continued to fuck and kiss for several minutes, before Joey pulled nearly all the way out leaving just the tip of his cock at her opening. She looked at him with desperate need and grabbed his ass hard saying, "Joey, please don't stop. Put it back in. I feel so empty." Again, Joey obliged and pushed back into her slowly, enjoying the feeling of his cock traveling the virginal tunnel to her womb. It felt amazing as he pushed his shaft into her inch by inch. When he reached the depth, he had before, she held him there. "More, Joey! Give me more!" she begged with burning need. He pressed further into her, compelling loud moans and intense stares from his lover. Only a few inches of his cock remained when he bottomed out inside her, causing her to suddenly shake in orgasm. He watched her eyes roll back in her head and felt her body shake beneath him. He held his position and watched as she yelped, opening and closing her eyes is orgasmic convulsions.

Once subsided, Joey began moving again, pulling out and pushing back in. She looked at him intensely and gripped him tight as she pulled him into her harder and harder. She wanted him to cum, clearly and was working hard to make him release. She guided his hips as she desired, growing with speed and precision. Joey felt it coming faster than he would have guessed and he couldn't wait to fill her full of his cum. He imagined her pregnant with her tits growing huge and leaking milk. The pounding continued until she was almost screaming with each thrust. Joey figured her neighbor below would know exactly what was happening as she was almost losing control. She was pulling him into her and shaking each time he bottomed out inside of her. Before he knew it his balls were slapping her ass as he fucked her hard and she watched him take her pussy again and again.

"Joey! FUCK ME!" she screamed lustfully. "Give it to me, Joey! Give it to me!"

He pounded into her harder than he had fucked anyone else, and he was almost afraid he was hurting her. Her screaming and calling for him to keep fucking her is the only thing that kept him going. Finally, after several deep, full strokes he felt the point of no return and his eyes went wide as he watched her start to orgasm right along with him. His cock lurched and began filling her cunt with cum immediately spilling from the sides for lack of space. She shook with each eruption inside her, watching Joey's expression of pure desire. She kept shaking and then her eyes rolled into her head, and she passed out while Joey's cock continued to shoot cum inside her. He couldn't stop himself; only watch as her body twitched uncontrollably in the throes of orgasm. When his cock was done unloading his seed into her, he took a deep breath and pulled out.

"Miss Roxanne!" Joey said nervously. "Miss ROXANNE!"

Joey shook her in fear of having hurt her with his uncontrollable pounding. He looked between her legs and saw nothing but cum; on his cock there was mostly cum and some streaks of blood. He was scared and began to panic as he shook her face and called to her, "Miss ROXANNE! Answer ME! Wake up!" He could see she was breathing as her chest expanded with each breath, but she was otherwise unresponsive. He scooted up in the bed and pulled her up into his lap with her back to his chest, then lifted her close to him with his arms under hers. He held her tightly to him and rocked back and forth.

"Miss Roxanne, please let me know you're OK. Please," Joey begged as he sobbed against her. Suddenly, minutes, which seemed like hours after her passing out, she awoke.

"Oh! Joey! What did you do?!" she exclaimed as she woke up and turned to him.

"Miss ROXANNE! Your awake! I thought I hurt you," Joey said to her excitedly.

"Hurt me?! Are you kidding?" she said to him. "I've never felt that good in my life, Joey. I'm not sure what happened when you finished, but I know I was in heaven."

"But I saw blood. I was worried about you. I can't believe you're OK," Joey continued still sobbing.

"Come here, my lover. Hold me," she said soothingly. "You've made me feel better than I have ever felt in my life. Here, come lay with me," she said softly while lying down with him.

They rested there in the bed while collecting themselves and then soon fell asleep. Joey woke up next to Miss Roxanne who was conked out next to him. He had recently become acquainted with falling asleep after sex and figured she was getting the best sleep of her life.

Joey sat up and retrieved his phone from his pants pocket to check the time and messages. It was just a little before 7 and Joey realized he hadn't had dinner. He looked down at Miss Roxanne who was sleeping happily and covered her up, then went to the kitchen to explore food options. He wasn't entirely experienced in cooking, but he was able to pull together ingredients for spaghetti. While the water was boiling and the sauce was warming up, he went to his messages to get caught up.

Steve to Joey: Hey. Just checking in. Let me know if you'll need a ride. Girls still out shopping

Kevin to Joey: How's the night dude? Had a great ride home with Stevie and now I'm chillin. Getting taught about 'biology'?

Jane to Joey: Mom said you were staying at school late. I need things. GET HOME for lesson 3.

Mom to Joey: Had a great lunch today, Son. Can't wait to be with you again.

Billy to Joey: Did you drug me? We need to talk.

That was a lot for Joey to take in. He thought about his replies while he cooked a couple plates of spaghetti. He replied to his texts.

Joey to Steve: Thanks for the pickup. I'm thinking 30 minutes or so. Can you pick me up at the 7-11 on Valley Avenue? It's the one on the way to school?"

Joey to Kevin: All good here. Lots to share, but night was good.

Joey to Jane: I'll be home in an hour I think, Sis. I'm here for whatever you need.

Joey to Mom: Lunch was great, Mom. I love you. Be home before 10.

Joey to Billy:?

Joey put down his phone to finish the spaghetti and was greeted affectionately by Miss Roxanne. She came to the kitchen naked and draped her arms around his neck before kissing him softly, while lifting her leg as she leaned into him. Joey held her and kissed for a long time before pulling away looking at her longingly.

"Hey sleepyhead. Hungry?" Joey asked.

"Mmmmm. I'm hungry alright, maybe not for spaghetti, though," she replied.

Joey laughed lightly, then made her a plate of spaghetti and guided her to the table. He made himself some dinner and went to the table to sit down next to the naked and happy, Miss Roxanne. He started to eat his dinner and watched as his teacher did the same.

"Joey, I feel so naughty having just slept with my student and I'm sitting here in the nude with you eating dinner," she said.

"Miss Roxanne, I'm a little unsure about everything that's happened today too, but I do know that it was special, and I hope we can experience more in the near future," Joey responded.

"Joey, the problem is if you asked me to stay here and be with you 24/7 I would," she started. "I've never done anything like this, so I'm a little unsure how to move ahead."

Joey leaned over and kissed her with a light embrace, then said "Miss Roxanne. Let's just go day by day for now. Tomorrow we have school, and you have a date with Mr. Short."

"How can I think about that after tonight?" she asked.

"The same way we're going to go to school tomorrow. Miss Roxanne, I know you like me and would probably be just as happy running away with me, but we should probably keep it below the radar for now," Joey tried to reason. "I need to graduate high school and I don't want your job to be in jeopardy," Joey continued. "Don't get me wrong, I'd run across the world for you, but I don't want us or even just you to do anything rash."

Miss Roxanne got up and came over to Joey's chair and mounted him, taking his dick into her wet pussy, then worked it all the way in. "Well at least let me enjoy it a little longer," she said as Joey hardened inside of her. She slid up and down slightly, then moaned as she rode him harder and harder. It didn't take long for herself to reach another orgasm once Joey's cock reached full mast.

"Oh my gosh, Joey! I can't believe how good your cock makes me feel!" she said while grinding down on him. She rode him hard slamming into him and grinding on each stroke. "YES, JOEY! Aaaaaaa!" she screamed as her body shook in another orgasm. Joey held her tight while she came, mostly because he was afraid she might pass out again. As she laid her head on his shoulder and fell against him limp, he thought she had. He stood up holding her by the ass and walked her to the bedroom with his dick lodged inside her.