Joey Finds a New App Ch. 36

Story Info
Joey feeds his sister dessert.
2.9k words
4.54
13.7k
17

Part 36 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers

On the way home Adam drove and Joey checked his phone for messages.

Miss Roxanne to Joey -- 'Joey. I'm nervous about my date tonight. We're having dinner, then he said his friends wanted me to come to see their practice'

Jane to Joey -- 'When are you coming home, dork?'

Kevin to Joey -- 'How wuz ride with Billy? I ended up hanging out at Steve's house. Wild!'

Steve to Joey -- 'Hope your night went well'

Miss Roxanne to Joey -- 'Joey. Just got to practice. I think I'm going to be a naughty girl tonight'

Joey to Miss Roxanne - 'I love a naughty girl!'

Miss Roxanne to Joey - ' Did your talk to my date? He said we could go meet the team after practice!'

Joey to Miss Roxanne - 'Innocent here. But they say great minds think alike!'

Miss Roxanne to Joey - 'That's not the only way you two are alike! He also said something about a train ride. Not sure where he wants to go'

Joey smiled imagining Miss Roxanne learning what the term meant. She's in for a wild night, he thought.

"Joey, did you see me and Principal Jones?" Adam interrupted Joey.

"Holy crap, Brother. That was so hot! I almost joined you!" Joey replied.

In a daydreaming tone Adam replied, "Yeah, it tasted good, too."

"I bet. Mrs. Tyler said she's been lactating a long time and SHE used to 'help her'," Joey said using air quotes for emphasis.

"Wow, really!? That would be hot to see," Adam said still daydreaming.

They continued to talk about their night as Adam continued to drive home. Joey's phone buzzed again.

Jane to Joey - 'I'm hungry. I need more dessert. In bed waiting'

Joey to Jane - 'OMW, Fatty!'

Miss Roxanne to Joey - 'How do you like your naughty girl now?' Attached was a pic of numerous black men in various stages of dress in a locker room. There were numerous cocks also on full display of different sizes and shapes. He couldn't see any faces as she had taken the pick from chest down, but it was clear she was going to be busy for a while.

"Who's texting you so much this late?" Adam asked.

"Just Sis and Miss Roxanne," Joey answered while he went to check the app for updates.

Dad: Copied Steve's current settings. Joey couldn't wait for his dad to wake up to a nice set of tits and a fatter ass and thighs then he already sported. Autoupdate Femdom, Cuckold, cum hungry

Adam: Joey liked how cute Adam was getting and how he seemed to be embracing the femboy lifestyle. He left his body as is except with longer hair. Autoupdate: all unchanged except now he was into lactation.

Jane: He wanted to continue to watch her gain weight naturally and when checking her current status, it showed 296lb. At this rate she'd be over 300 in a no time.

Mom: Joey liked right where his mom was currently. She was stunning in his eyes, but he went ahead and trimmed up her mid-section a little and scheduled it to get tighter over the weekend. He could picture his mom, tall, curvy, dressed in black lingerie and totally dominating her husband.

Miss Roxanne: Joey was almost afraid to see her update expecting to read something akin to insatiable cum whore but found nothing new. He was again excited to think about her adventure tonight, likely happening right now.

Mrs. Tyler: He continued to tighten her up while leaving in extra curves of her belly, ass and big tits. Joey also checked out her stamina and strength settings to be sure she'd be fine with all the extra sex she was getting. Her weight was 302lb with surprised him as she looked so much bigger than Jane. He assumed this was because Jane was taller. Autoupdate -- new to her was group sex. He guessed she really liked her night in the club private room.

Principal Jones: He hadn't seen her totally naked yet, but he was pretty sure her body was hot as it was. But he thought he should add all the oral, vaginal and anal changes he had with his siblings so she can take his whole cock whenever he has the chance again. Autoupdate -- Nothing new here.

Billy: He gave him the same lower body settings he had to Steve and thought he'd hold off on larger breasts for now.

Ms. Katy: He copied the same oral, anal and vaginal settings as he had earlier. Autoupdate -- Femdom, SPH, Size Queen, BBC, Cuckold, Hotwife. 'Wow', Joey thought as he was realizing how many women in his life were into dominating men or husbands with little dicks. 'Who would 'a thought'.

Frankie: He copied the same oral and anal settings that he had for his brother and then went to check out his body. He was like Adam except without the small tits or fat ass, so Joey thought he'd help him with that a little. He scheduled the lower body and hair changes to happen over the course of the next few nights. He'd wait until Saturday to see if they hook up for changes in his tits. Autoupdate -- feminization, cross-dressing, gang bang, BBC

He was enjoying the changes everyone else had and thought he'd call it a night with updates as they pulled into the driveway. Walking behind Adam into the house, Joey took the liberty to squeeze his plump ass imagining it growing tonight as he slept.

Everyone seemed to be in bed when they walked in, and Adam went ahead upstairs. Joey retrieved the Apple Betty from the fridge. He filled a cereal bowl and warmed it up in the microwave while getting the ice cream from the freezer. He served up 3 large scoops completely filling the bowl. He took a spoon a went up to Jane's room.

Knocking, he went to find Jane lying in bed with her phone. "Hurry, dork. I'm so hungry," she said as she sat up in bed. Joey was delighted that she was already completely naked as he took in the full view of her huge tits, bulging belly and fat thighs. When she got herself positioned, she lifted her knees up and opened her legs wide, revealing her fat, hairy and soaking wet pussy. "Not to mention, horny as hell."

Joey sat down close to his sister and got a close look at her gaping pussy leaking profusely onto her sheets. As he turned to begin feeding her, she reached and pulled Joey close and then draped one leg over his lap and the other behind him. He was wedged up against her wet pussy and fat belly. She reached her one hand under her leg and started rubbing his cock through his pants.

"I'll motivate you while you feed me. Then you get undressed and feed me some more," she said smiling adoringly at Joey.

"Sounds like a plan to me but seeing you naked in bed and waiting for me to feed you is pretty motiving by itself," Joey said as he leaned in for a long-wet kiss. Their tongues being particularly adept at their extended lengths, the kiss was closer to an oral exploration of each other's mouth. She trigged Joey's gag reflex a couple of times as well as she passed over the back of his mouth. She on the other hand was quite skilled at swallowing Joey's cock and proved to be as skilled with his tongue.

Extracting themselves from the kiss Joey began feeding her the ice cream and apple dessert. He began with normal size bites that she gobbled quickly. She began moaning and then whimpering as she eyed the large bowl of dessert. Joey began scooping larger portions on the spoon and watching her open wide to accept the bite. When she cleaned the spoon, she would close her eyes enjoying the flavor as she consumed each bite. She was squeezing Joey's cock hard through his pants and his cock hand grown to full length down the inside of his thigh. Joey was barraged with the fragrance of her freshly washed body, the sweet apple dessert and the strong smell of her sopping wet pussy. She was halfway through the treat and wasn't showing signs of being full yet. He was now scooping bites that were nearly too big for her mouth and creating a mess around her lips and chin. Ice cream had melted down her chin and the side of her face and dripped on fat tits. He was enjoying watching his sister sloppily consume her treat and make a mess of herself. Getting to the end of her dessert, she began looking at each bite almost sad as she whimpered and sighed. Joey scooped the final bite and fed it to his fat, naked sister appreciating the experience entirely. She watched him looking at her eat and slid her other hand between her legs to start playing with her pussy while she chewed and swallowed. Her eyes fluttered and rolled a few times while doing this.

"I want more, Joey. Let me the lick bowl," she pleaded softly.

Joey lifted the bowl to her face and then watched as she extended her tongue out to begin licking the bowl. It was obscene how long her tongue came out of her mouth as she worked it around the bowl. It was easily 5 or more inches past her lips and seemed even longer when she curled and slopped up the remaining parts of dessert. When she finished, she looked down at her tits and saw ice cream there as well.

"More, Joey. That's not enough," she said.

He lifted her tits one at a time to her mouth so she could lick off the ice cream and dessert from each breast. He brought her nipple up to her mouth where she began suckling her tit loudly while moaning. Joey imagined her pregnant and lactating and desired more than ever to get her pregnant. As she finished cleaning her tits, Joey scooped the ice cream from her cheeks and chin and fed that her next. She sucked on his finger moaning as she cleaned the final remnants of ice cream from her body.

"I could eat more, Joey but I need you cock so bad I can't wait," Jane begged him.

He put the bowl and spoon down on her nightstand and leaned in to kiss his sister again, deeply. The kiss was much more frantic this time, filled with carnal lust and desire for each other. She brought both of her hands up and started undoing Joey's shirt. He grabbed her wet hand, bringing it to his mouth, licking and sucking the juices from her pussy. She groaned as she watched him do this and then desperately returned to removing his clothes. He slid out from between her legs and stood in alongside the bed watching his sister intently as she slid down the bed. He finished removing his shirt, revealing his rock-hard abdominal muscles to her. As he worked his shoes off and started with his belt, her eyes watched longingly. As he undid his jeans and slid them down and off along with his socks, she could see the tight muscles of his abdomen lead into his briefs where his long fat cock was peeking out the leg. He continued watching his sister and couldn't wait to enter her pussy as he finally removed his briefs and climbed between her wide fat thighs. Her pussy was fragrant and filled him with desire. If he wasn't so horny himself, he'd have dove in to eat her pussy for his own dessert.

"Fuck me, Joey," she said in a quiet raspy tone. "I know you want to fill me up. Do it. Fuck your sister and fill her pussy with your baby-maker."

"Jane, you're so fucking hot right now," Joey said as he climbed above her and aimed his steel hard cock with her pussy.

As he pressed into her, he laid across her fat belly and leaned down to kiss her again. His cock slid smoothly into her silky, wet channel as they began fucking at once. Within a few strokes, he was buried balls deep in his sister's waiting pussy. Despite the ease of which he entered her pussy, he could feel every ridge of her vaginal wall tightly pressed onto his shaft. He could feel the entrance of her cervix each time the head of cock brushed against it. Her pussy grasped his dick entirely as his stroke entered and withdrew from her. Within a few minutes she was reaching a crescendo of pleasure and watched Joey as he fucked her. Their eyes pleading for more as her upward thrusts met his in a bought of physical pleasure. He could feel her pubic bone meet his on each stroke and felt the wetness of her pussy surround his dick. He started pulling his dick out further and then slammed it back in while he watched her eyes roll and open wide. On his third hard stroke she tensed up and her eyes opened wide as she shook with orgasm, fluid bursting around Joey's cock and tears leaving her eyes. Her mouth partially open as she held Joey hard against her while she climaxed. He watched her and held his position deep inside her where she continued squeezing his cock as she rode through her orgasm. Joey thought he could almost cum watching her orgasm. The fact that he was the person to bring her to this state filled him with gratitude for this last week.

As her orgasm subsided, she said softly to Joey, "Now fill me up brother. Make me pregnant like I know you want to. Flood my pussy brother."

Joey started slowly pulling in and out of her tight wet pussy. He was enjoying the sensation of her vaginal walls grasping at his cock as he pulled out, then seeming to gobble him up he entered her again. Going slow allowed him to thoroughly enjoy each inch as he entered her balls deep with each stroke. They watched each other intensely as he fucked her. He was getting good at holding his orgasm nearly as long as he wanted, but with his mother and sister they knew how to get him over the edge. She watched as Joey fucked her, rocking her hips up to meet his again and again. Joey fucked his sister with growing speed and intensity as before and began slamming his dick down into her. He ground his cock into her when he bottomed out each time. When he was getting close, his sister looked at him and said sensually, "I want to carry your baby, Joey. Fill my womb and make me pregnant. Come on brother, you know you want to see my tits fat and leaking milk. My belly even rounder than it is." She continued her perverted encouragements, begging for Joey's cum. This was Joey's trigger, and he knew his sister was fully aware of it as she grabbed his ass and pulled him in with each stroke. "FUCK ME, JOEY! GIVE A BABY!" she begged.

Joey lost it as she said these words and slammed himself into her releasing his load. It poured from his cock into his sister's pussy, filling her quickly with his thick load. "Oh yes, Joey. Fill me. Yes!" she said loudly to him as she watched him cum. His cum was so voluminous it over-flowed leaving a pool of cum under her ass. He pumped her for over half a minute leaving her satisfied and full of his cum. He slid off her and kissed her deeply.

"I love you, Sister You are amazing," Joey said to her softly between kisses.

"Thank you, Joey. I love you too," she said affectionately.

"Do you really want to carry my baby or are you just trying to get to cum?" Joey asked as they lay looking at each other.

"What do you think? I'm not on the pill you know," she replied back.

"Mom asked me to make her pregnant too. Things are getting heavy. You both might already be pregnant as far as I know," Joey said thoughtfully.

"Well, I took a test this morning and it was negative, but it takes up to a week or two before you can detect it," she told her brother. "This week is definitely the time when it would happen if so. Mom and I are the same schedule mostly, so if she asked you, she must be serious about it."

"I mean what are we going to do if we have two babies bouncing around the house?" Joey asked.

"Not sure, with me in school and Mom at work, I guess Dad will be a stay-at-home father," she said. "He's pretty good at taking care of us and the house as it is."

"I guess. I hope we're all ready for this stuff. I know I'm really liking where we are as a family right now," Joey said as she turned, and he spooned up behind her.

"Here. Give me this so we keep it all inside me to make sure," she said while reaching between her legs for Joey's cock. He adjusted as she pulled it between her legs stuffed her pussy with the top third of his dick.

He nestled up tight behind her body and even with her fat ass pushing back at him, he felt securely lodged inside her wet pussy. They covered up and slowly fell asleep together blissfully satisfied.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
564 Followers