Joey Finds a New App Ch. 49

Story Info
Joey & Billy head to the mall.
3.7k words
4.75
5.9k
9
0

Part 49 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
547 Followers

Chapter 49

Joey opened the door to his car and Billy got in, being careful not to inadvertently expose himself under the skirt. The clothes Billy had on when Joey greeted him earlier had Joey excitable as he really did look like a girl, not just a feminized boy. The makeup and cute hairdo really did the trick. He also wore a white zipper hoodie from the girl's lacrosse team at school covering up his budding breasts. Joey took notice of his mannerisms as well which had Joey convinced, he could pull this off.

It was about a 15-minute drive to the local mall when they headed out and Billy appeared demure and quiet. Joey put on the radio and began working to help Billy relax.

"I really like it when you dress like this, Billie," Joey said glancing over at him. "You look cute."

Billy blushed then replied softly, "Thanks, Joey. I don't know what's happening to me lately, but I sort of like dressing like a girl." Billy hesitated and sighed before continuing, "I've just been confused. I mean even just now; l never would have guessed I'd be drinking piss over the toilet. Is there something wrong with me? Why do I like sucking dick suddenly. Why does my ass ache to be fucked. I mean I can't get the feeling of your cock sliding in and out my ass from my brain. I'm fucking getting a hard-on right now remembering the way it felt when that fat head of your dick slid in and out of me!"

"Billie, take a breath," Joey said resting his on Billy's thigh. "It's gonna be OK. Babe. First off, I love all the stuff you've been doing and so do Kevin and the coach. You said your sister was excited about these changes. It's OK. To be honest, I like you better now than as a dick who bullied people around all time."

Following a long sigh and couple minutes, Joey continued. "Let me see what's going on under your skirt," he said to Billy.

Billy blushed again, then lifted his skirt displaying a small tent in his pink panties. "See!?" Billy began. "As soon as I start thinking of this stuff, I get hard, and it won't go away until I jerk off."

"I have a solution for that," Joey smiled as he elaborated. "Besides, your outfit has me excited too. I've been wanting to fuck you since I saw you earlier."

Joey made a quick detour and headed to the all-to-familiar Park-N-Ride lot he and his friends had frequented, nearly every day this week. Billy was clearly getting excited at the prospect of getting what he craved as he shifted in his seat and rubbed the front of his panties several times.

Joey pulled into the secluded spot in the Park-N-Ride, then climbed into the back seat. Billy watched, taking off his jacket and waiting for instructions as Joey got himself settled in. He was practically salivating as he stared down at Joey's bulge snaking down the inside thigh of his pants.

Joey spread is arms across the back seat and smiled at Billy saying, "Well, I thought you were hungry?"

Billy wasted no time climbing in the back seat between Joey's legs and started undoing his belt and pants. Joey lifted and allowed his pants to be pulled down and off, leaving his heavy, half-hard cock lying in wait on the seat. Billy bent down and scooped the large head of Joey's cock into his mouth and immediately started moaning as if tasting a long-desired dessert. With both of his dainty hands pressed on Joey's muscular thighs he worked his lips down the thick shaft of Joey's dick. Joey watched as his feminized bully expertly swallowed his dick. He reveled in the sensation of his lips making their way down until he felt the soft bump in the back of his mouth. Billy immediately started salivating heavily as he began the now familiar descent to the base of Joey's cock.

"Yeah, that's right, Baby," Joey encouraged him. "Get me hard and wet so I can fuck you up the ass. I know how to take care of that ache you have. I'm going to push my fat cock up that hungry ass of yours until I fill every inch of it. Be sure to get me nice and wet, Baby. Daddy's going to fuck you good and hard."

Billy moaned and whimpered at Joey's words while he continued working the entire shaft of Joey's cock in and out of his mouth. When Joey was fully erect, Billy had to sit up a bit to accommodate the angle of Joey's hard cock. Billy had little trouble accommodating Joey's dick in his throat as he sucked it hungrily.

"Alright, I think that will do, little girl," Joey said patting Billy softly on the back of his head. "Get up on the back seat with your fat ass up, so I can fill it."

Apparently, Billy had already removed his panties as he climbed onto the seat, flipping his skirt up. His tiny balls were squished together appearing like a vulva. There was not a hair to be found anywhere as Joey got himself in position behind Billy. He lined his slobber-coated dick up with Billy's winking hole and pressed forward. Immediately, the head of his thick cock entered Billy's tight hole triggering a squeal. Joey continued pushing into Billy's ass, now grabbing his wide hips to help. He could feel the ridges of Billy's rectum squeeze and stretch around his cock while he entered him. In this position, Joey thought Billy looked the most feminine of all. The way Billy's thighs pressed together pushing his round, wide ass up for fucking. The way his body curved around his hips and then up to his soft budding upper body and his now dainty shoulders and arms. Joey could just make up the side of his budding breasts pressed down on the seat and peeking out under his arms.

Having sank over half of his cock in now, Billy had taken to mewing and moaning as if in relief. Joey leaned forward and put one hand softly on the center of Billy's lower back, then raised himself a little and pressed the rest of his cock into Billy. Billy moaned loudly as Joey ground his cock into the tight receptacle groaning as he did so.

"Oh yeah, Baby," Joey groaned. "Are you ready to get fucked, Girlie? I'm going to pound this hole so good you'll never stop thinking of how it feels to get fucked."

Joey positioned himself with one leg on the floorboard and the other in crux of the seat, lining Billy up for a proper fucking.

"Please fuck me, Joey?" Billy whimpered in his high pitch girly voice. "I need it so bad!"

Needing no further encouragement, Joey held Billy's hips and started fucking him. Short strokes at first but slamming into him each time. Billy moaned louder which each stroke of Joey's cock in and out of his ass. He picked up the pace a bit and felt Billy slamming back into him each time. He angled himself slightly, so he could pull more of dick out with each stroke and really took to fucking him. Billy lay with his head facing the front seat, eyes rolled back and tongue hanging out moaning constantly.

"Yes, Joey. Keep fucking me," he begged. "It feels so good. I can feel your cock filling me up each time! Don't stop, please!"

Joey could feel Billy's ass squeeze him and practically pull him deep in his rectum. He was working up a good sweat with the pounding he was delivering to Billy and he felt his aggression rise. Slapping Billy's fat ass several times he was turned on watching his cheeks ripple with contact of his hand as well as each time he slammed into him. Following a few slaps Joey started the verbal abuse he had given him a few days ago.

"That's right, my little girly faggot," Joey growled to him. "Take my fat cock up your ass and beg for more. You're a cum whore, Billy and you want big cocks to cum up ass and down your throat!" Joey was enjoying the verbal assault as his cock continued its own anal assault. If fact, Billy was responding to it as well.

"Yes, Daddy," Billy whimpered. "I'm just a cum whore. I just want cum all the time."

"Beg for it right now, cum whore," Joey commanded.

"Please, Daddy. Give me your cum. Please!" Billy begged "Oh!"

Just as Billy begged, Joey released his load into Billy's ass. He was holding his cock balls deep and could feel the flexing in his cock as it shot load after load into Billy's bowels. Using his pelvic muscle, he worked to pump as much cum as he could, as hard as he could.

"Oh, yes!" Joey grunted while pumping his usual large load of cum into Billy's ass.

Joey watched Billy as he reacted to getting filled with cum and wasn't disappointed. He had reached between his own legs and held his hand out directly under where Joey's cock was lodged in his ass. When Joey finished and started to pull his cock out of Billy's tight ass, cum started dripping into Billy's hand. When he finished extracting himself, he watched Billy excitedly allow his hand to fill with cum before he squeezed to hold in the rest. He carefully brought his hand to his mouth and began slurping it clean only to repeat the process again and again. Following, several handfuls of messy cum, Billy made his way over to Joey and began the arduous process of cleaning the massive cock that was lodged inside him moments ago. He didn't hesitate to lick and suck Joey's cock completely clean, despite several parts that still had the remnants from inside his ass. He whimpered desperately as he licked sucked all around Joey's big dick. When he was done, he reached down and with barely a stroke released his own small load into his hand, after which he licked and sucked clean.

With a long sigh, Billy relaxed his arms to his lap and looked up at Joey, "Oh, Joey. I needed that so bad. I've been thinking about it since Friday."

"I know you have," Joey said softly. "That's why I fucked you now, so we can enjoy lunch. Besides, I really like fucking you, Billie."

As they redressed and returned to the front seats, Billy asked, "Where are you taking me for lunch?"

"There's a new Poke Bowl restaurant in the mall food court I wanted to try," Joey said matter-of-factly. "Looks really good."

He glanced at Billy as he buckled and noticed the slight look of fear on his face as he considered going in public dressed as he was. Joey didn't want to exacerbate his fear, so he just tried to keep it low key by turning on the radio and changing the topic.

"So, you mentioned your sister earlier. What's she like?" Joey asked.

"She's OK. Kind of bossy at times," Billy answered seeming to be relieved by the change in subject. "She found me stealing her panties earlier in the week and threatened to tell my brother and dad about it if I didn't confess everything." After a pause and a sheepish head shake, Billy continued, "Yeah, she can be bitchy sometimes, but after I told her everything, she got happy and excited. It was sort of weird because I usually annoy my sister no matter what, but she suddenly got all giddy like and spent all night showing me how to put on makeup and dress like a girl. The weird part was I was happy that I was doing something to make her happy. Ya know?"

"Makes sense," Joey affirmed. "I like to make my brother and sister happy too."

"Well, then on Friday when I saw you," Billy continued "you really liked my outfit too. I guess It's just starting to feel natural or something. I was excited to dress up when you said you were coming over."

"Thanks for dressing up for me, Billie," Joey said in a gentle voice. "I think you look really sexy and I'm excited to see you do more."

"I'm still nervous," Billy quickly responded. "My body has changed this week. A LOT! I don't really know how to handle it, so I just let me sister guide me a bit."

"Did you tell her," Joey paused and glanced at Billy "everything? Like the stuff we did, and Coach and stuff?"

"Yeah, she sort of bullied it out me, like I said earlier," Billy said with a sad tone.

"My sister can be pushy too," Joey said encouragingly. "Maybe they were both the class bullies when they went to school?"

"Who knows. I never really talked to her when I was growing up," Billy said. "My brother either. They both were close in age and kind of left me behind, ya know."

"I'm sorry, Billie," Joey said with genuine sympathy. "My brother and sister have always been cool to me. So I'm sure that's bummer to deal with."

"Yeah. But the past couple days, my sister has been cool," Billy answered. "In fact, my brother and father were talking to me this morning too. I wasn't dressed up yet, but they talked to me more than usual. They were asking about school and stuff. Maybe everyone likes me better as a girl," he finished pensively.

"Hm," Joey responded gently. "I know I do."

As Joey pulled into the mall, circling around to the food court entrance, Billy appeared to get nervous again. He parked, stepped out and then opened the door for Billy.

"Come on, Babe," Joey said encouragingly. "Let's get some grub."

Billy got out and they both started for the entrance, quietly. The food court entrance was the busiest part of the mall and as such, there were many people coming and going. Not surprisingly, nobody paid attention to them besides a couple of guys checking out Billy's curvy lower body. Billy's body had become so dainty, he easily passed for a girl unless you had an intimate view of him. He was shorter than Joey, thin shoulders, long neck, and nearly invisible Adam's Apple. He was recognizable despite his feminine appearance and Joey was hopeful they would run into someone they knew from school. Billy was walking close to Joey, nearly arm in arm and nervously looked at the guys and boys checking him out. Some of them winked, some smiled but all of them made Billy self-conscious.

Holding the door for Billy, Joey said, "Looks like I'm not the only one who likes your new look."

Billy blushed, rolled his eyes embarrassed and walked into the mall freezing just inside like a deer in headlights. Joey naturally followed and put his arm around Billy's thin body, just under his arm, pulling them together. His long arm reached all the way across Billy's back, and he could feel the softness that was the beginning of his new breasts. Billy glanced up surprised at Joey's slight show of affection and fell in step after wrapping his arm around Joey's back. They walked around all the tables and stepped up to the Poke Bowl restaurant to order after checking the menu. They both placed their order and Joey paid right away for both, trying his best to be gentlemanly and protective. Billy sighed at one point while they waited and leaned into Joey more, pressing his soft body against him. Joey smiled down at Billy who was blushing and nearly hiding in his embrace.

In short order the food was ready, and they both sat at an open table nearby. They chatted casually about the food and some other unimportant topics while they ate. Before too long the conversation got interesting and intimate.

"Joey?" Billy said after a short silence. "Is this, y' know, like a date or something?"

Joey looked at Billy who appeared very shy and innocent, then answered thoughtfully. "Billy. I could tell you were nervous, so I was just trying to help you relax and enjoy yourself. You know, take in the experience of being a girl."

Billy looked back down at his food thoughtfully, "Thanks, for being nice and all."

"To be honest, Billy I was worried I was a little rough on you this week and you'd be mad at me. I mean not just the stuff we did, but the things I said to you while we did it."

"No, don't," Billy quickly interjected. "Don't apologize. I liked it all," he explained blushing and a bit uncomfortable.

"What about the other stuff?" Joey asked discretely, "Your brother and sister, and your father? Do you want to dress up for them and turn them on the way you do me and half the guys here in the mall?"

Billy didn't answer but shyly nodded his head, looking up at Joey. "I think so. Does that make me weird? Or gross?"

"Not in my eyes, Billy," Joey said reassuringly.

"My sister and me did stuff," Billy blurted out timidly waiting for Joey's response.

"Wow, really?" Joey inquired with his full attention. "Did you do it with her?"

"No," he answered quickly. "She sort of made me eat her out after she dressed me up. She said I got her all excited and the right thing to do was to take care of her."

"Man, that's awesome, Billie," Joey said excited about the news. "Anything else?"

"Not really. She made me jerk off and cum in the panties she gave me," Billy answered. "That's what got her all excited."

"Well, having watched you do that myself, I'd have to agree," Joey said supportively. "It was hot to watch you all dressed up and girly, while playing with yourself."

"Joey!" A girl's voice interrupted them.

They both turned at the sudden interruption of their conversation. Lacey and Lauren walked up from behind Billy, then sat down on either side of him smiling at Joey.

"Hey, girls," Joey said slightly worried about the pending encounter. "What's up?"

"Twice in one weekend?" Lauren said. "People are going to talk."

"Ha ha," Joey said sarcastically. "What are you girls up to?"

"Just wondering what's going on with Joey lately?" Lacey teased. "First, we see you at the movies with, a name that shall not be named, now we find you at the mall with this young freshman. "What's the deal Joey?"

"First off," Joey said directly. "You promised discretion and secondly, this is my friend, Billie and she's a Junior."

"Well, we're just wondering what this attention is about?" Lauren joined in. "I mean I know you are friends with some of the girls on the volleyball team, but I've never thought of you as social and all."

"Maybe I'm coming out of my shell," Joey suggested. "Why does it matter, anyway?"

"Because we want to know, of course," both girls answered. "We're nosy." "Yeah," they said in succession.

"Jealous?" Billy said quietly, followed by a look of fear awaiting their response.

"Girl," Lauren said looking at Billy sideways. "We ain't jealous of no tiny little Junior like you!"

"No doubt," Lacey followed.

Lacey then tilted her head and angled around to get a better look at Billy who turned away fearfully. Lauren noticed her sister doing so and looked at Billy too.

"Oh, my shit!" Lauren said loudly. "Billy?! As in Billy Rulio?"

"What the fuck?!" Lacey said.

Both slid away and looked at Billy up and down, then at Joey and then back. Billy was attempting to make himself as small as possible in his seat between the girls.

"Billy?" Lacey continued. "Do you dress like this on the weekends? I mean we're not friends or anything, I'm just surprised to see you being all trans and such."

"Hey, girls," Joey intervened. "Be cool, OK? Billy has a lot going on right now. We're just hanging out and having some lunch."

"You guys are friends?" Lauren replied. "Not since I've known you."

"Well, we used to be a long time ago and Billie is trying to reinvent himself, or maybe herself," Joey suggested.

"Hey, it's no skin off my back but I thought you were on a date with another girl," Lauren continued. "I was about to accuse you of trying to be a player."

"So, what if we were on a date?" Joey suggested further. "I mean, Billie is trying something new and I'm trying to be a friend. What's the big deal?"

"I just didn't figure you for playing both ways," Lauren defended.

Joey stood and leaned over the table and put his hand behind Billy's head pulling him in for a tongue-filled kiss. Joey heard the girls gasp slightly as he made out with Billy who was now relaxing into the kiss with him. Joey could feel the tension leave Billy's body as they continued for over a minute. He sat back down, looked at both girls with his eyebrows raised.

"That was hot!" Lauren said.

"OK," Lacey finally chimed in. "No need to get all possessive about it. So, what?" she continued. "You trying to be the Hookup King? I mean, we know what we saw Friday night."

"Billy," Lauren interjected. "You look cute. Passable even. If I didn't know you."

"Yeah, seriously," Lacey agreed. "There's something sexy about a girly boy. I don't why, but it makes me wanna play."

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
547 Followers
12