Joey Finds a New App Ch. 51

Story Info
Joey makes his back home with some delays.
3.7k words
4.72
6.9k
10

Part 51 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers

Joey helped the still dazed Billy out to the parking lot to his ride. He buckled him in then got in himself. As he started down the road, he fired up his Bluetooth and noticed Billy had fallen asleep. It was only a twenty-minute ride directly to Billy's and they were there in short order. Pulling up, he noticed another car in the driveway and worried for a minute his brother or father would be there. He was quickly relieved to see Billy's sister getting out of the car. She took notice of Joey parking on the street, then of his passenger and stood next to her car watching Joey get out.

"Joey?" Mary said smiling.

"Hey, Mary," Joey waved as he approached her. "How's it going?"

She reached out for a brief hug before continuing, "I'm doing good. How about you, and your brother and sister? I haven't seen Jane in forever. She still in school?"

"Yeah, yeah," Joey replied cheerfully. "Everyone is fine, Jane is still in college, I'm joining her next year and Adam the year after that. How about you and Jake?"

"I'm interning down at the salon, finished style school in November," she replied. "Nice getting paid and all. Jake is working with Dad delivering beer from the warehouse." She peaked over Joey's shoulder noticing Billy in the passenger seat passed out, then smiled back somewhat wickedly. "I see you and my brother have been together again."

"Uh, yeah," Joey replied sheepishly. "We kind of had a crazy afternoon."

"Oh, I've heard all about the debauchery going on between Billy and your friends," she said accusingly. "I mean you really made him drink your piss and suck your dick? I never figured you for playing that side of the field."

"Wow," Joey said somewhat embarrassed. "I wouldn't have figured it either, but Billy's looking pretty sexy nowadays if you ask me. I don't really think of him as male. I know it seems crazy," Joey continued with his stammering explanation. "I mean I think he was kinda of happy about today, I think."

"Calm down," Mary cut him off. "I talked to him about all this cross-dressing, trap shit yesterday after we played dress-up again. By the way, how do you like my work?"

"I mean it's great!" Joey replied quickly. "He said his body was changing but the clothes and makeup are awesome. He fooled everyone at the mall today, mostly."

"What did you do?" she asked, taking another glance at her brother. "Go day-drinking with him? He's a bit of a lightweight in that department."

"I'll let him tell you about it, but it was not drugs or alcohol," Joey said defensively. "I promise. I was just bringing him home to lay him in bed. I'm sure he'll be out for a while. I can carry him if you get the door for me."

She smiled and headed to the front door while Joey went to retrieve Billy. Sure enough, he was still out like a light and Joey had no trouble carrying his dainty frame to the house and in through the front door. Following Mary to Billy's room, he laid him down after she pulled the covers back. She tucked him in rather motherly, then led Joey out and back down the hallway.

"I'm sorry if you're upset, wha!" Joey started to say but she cut him off by turning him around and pulling him in for a kiss. She was shorter than him by several inches, so she had to pull him down to successfully kiss him. She forcefully pushed him back and turned into an open bedroom, presumably hers since it had a feminine décor. Joey was surprised at the aggressive kiss but didn't really fight it. Mary was hot and into some wild sex according to his app. She pushed him back on the bed and the devilish smile returned as she pulled her shirt over her head and unhooked her bra. She quickly slipped her yoga pants down along with her panties before beginning on Joey.

"Billy told me all about you, your friend Kevin and the coach," she started saying as she removed his shoes, socks, and shirt.

Joey started to undo his pants, but she stopped him, "No let me! I want to see this monster by my own hand. I could tell when you first got here Billy wasn't exaggerating when he said it was like a horse cock."

Joey hadn't even realized she was checking him out earlier. He thought she was going to be mad or something as he was bringing Billy home passed out. She picked up where Joey left off, undoing his pants then working them down to reveal the long, thick shaft between Joey's legs.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" she said with an excited look on her face.

She made quick work of Joey's pants and briefs before reaching down and lifting the huge pole up for her to see closely. She stared in awe at Joey's huge dick as she held it in both hands. It hung in a slight arc aimed now at her face and she opened her mouth to take it in. Not having any alterations to her oral capabilities and dimensions she was only able to work a couple inches beyond the glans in her mouth.

"Holy shit, Joey," she said as she pulled it out. "This is unreal! You fucked my brother's ass again, didn't you?" Joey nodded. "I can taste him on your cock you nasty brother-fucker," she growled before sucking the head of his dick again.

She stared at him while rolling her tongue around the head of his cock and sucking hard on it. She pushed harder, triggering her gag reflex, followed by huge swaths of saliva that started running down the hardening shaft. Using her hands and tongue she licked up and down his shaft, spreading saliva thickly along the entire length. When she needed more, she'd trigger her gag reflex again providing more lubrication. Following a good five minutes of this Joey's cock was rock hard and covered in her spit. Moaning, she crawled up and mounted Joey, having to lift one leg high to get lined up with his hard cock. Once lined up, she worked the head an inch or two inside her pussy, then shook in orgasm. Joey watched as her eyes opened wide and then closed while she allowed the pleasure to take her. Joey was slightly intimidated by this girl who reminded him of his sister in a dominant way. Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at Joey fiercely, nearly triggering Joey's 'fight or flight' response. She finished getting her knees aside Joey and put her hands on his shoulders before moving her pussy down further on Joey's cock.

Looking Joey hard in the eye she asked him again, "Did you fuck my brother again today?"

Joey nodded and watched her lips spread into a wide smile.

"Do you like fucking the man right out of him?" she continued prodding. "He's fucking growing tits! Not to mention his ass and hips are bigger than mine!"

She was slamming her pussy down on Joey's dick during her inquisitions and moaning loudly in between.

"I swear your dick is turning him into a fucking girl!" she continued while kissing Joey in between. "Do you like that? Do you like fucking my brother into a little girl?"

Joey just nodded while staring at Billy's sister in wide eyed awe. He was pushing his hips up with each thrust of hers in an attempt to slam his cock deeper into her pussy, but without the alterations she could only get a little more than half of his shaft inside.

"Billy can't get enough of you and your friends," she went on. "His little, tiny dick gets hard every time I make him tell me about it. Shit my pussy gets wet thinking about it. Fuck me, Joey! Just like you do my brother!"

Joey couldn't take it any longer. He gripped her hips and leveraged himself up and positioned Mary on her hands and knees. He slid in behind her, then lined his cock up with her gaping, wet hole and pressed back in. Watching now as his cock filled her vaginal cavity Joey was totally turned on by Billy's slut sister practically raping him. He was slamming his dick into her hard, causing her to yelp with each thrust. He reached up and wrapped her hair in his hand and fucked her while she bucked like a bull to get his dick deeper. Her mouth was lolled open with her tongue hanging out as she moaned for more. Joey fucked her harder than he had anyone to date, and she was completely overcome with what seemed to be a continuous orgasm. Her body shook, sometimes uncontrollably while also trying to secure more of Joey's dick in her pussy.

In a final attempt at wrenching control over herself, she turned her head sharply to Joey and begged, "Joey! Don't ever stop fucking me! Do it! Give me your beautiful cock!"

Following two more hard strokes, she spasmed as if in a seizure and fell to her stomach in orgasm. Joey was forced to let go of her as she continued this seizure-like display below him before finally passing out. Having experienced this before with Roxanne, he verified her pulse and breathing then positioned himself in front of her face slowly stroking his soaking wet dick. Less than a minute later, she came to, seeming shocked and confused as she took in her surroundings and the big, dicked stud in front of her.

Immediately, she moved to start sucking Joey's messy dick as before, then laid down and spread her legs wide, with her feet above her head and her ass lifted. With her legs spread so wide and her pussy having just sustained an assault-like fucking, the gaping hole of her birth canal was huge and dripping wet. Joey brought himself to her pussy lips, then grabbed her hips and sank himself into her. Watching Joey as he entered her pussy, she was overcome with lust and need. She reached down and spread her lips to help Joey go deeper, while still holding her legs above her head.

"Fill my hole, Joey!" she commanded. "I'm a fucking stripper, whore who needs big dick like yours! Give it to me!"

Joey was rocking his hips into her hard again and bringing himself to orgasm as quickly as possible. He wanted to paint Billy's sister with cum and leave her laying on the bed, like her brother. His cock was pulsing and would soon release his load.

He wondered about her fertility before she spoke up saying, "Fill my whore hole with your cum, Joey! I'm on the pill, so just fill me up like you did my brother. I'm a fucking whore! Fuck me, Joey!"

Joey didn't wait any longer. He slammed as deep as he could into her before releasing his thick, immense load into her pussy. He grabbed her feet and held her legs wide open with his dick deep in her pussy, pumping load after load into her. As per his usual now, he dumped enough cum into Mary's pussy that it overflowed, running down the crack of her ass. When he finished, he gently pulled his long, thick shaft from Mary's pussy leaving it gaped open and clearly full of his cum.

He was startled briefly by the appearance of Billy coming up alongside him and taking Joey's dick in his mouth. He was focused on sucking the cum that both his sister and Joey left all over the huge cock. Mary watched the slutty display take place clearly anticipating Billy's eventual destination. She held the lips of her pussy open as an invitation to her brother and it did not go unnoticed. Billy quickly finished cleaning Joey's dick and balls before diving mouth-first into his sister's pussy and ass.

Joey watched momentarily before retreating to the bedside and retrieving his clothes. He dressed while watching the siblings currently entranced with each other, then withdrew quietly from the bedroom and resumed his exit. Pulling away from the house and looping around to head home to get ready for his date, he noticed a pickup truck pull into the driveway with two tall men which Joey assumed were Billy's father and brother. He imagined the scene that would unfold as they entered the house and found Billy dressed as a girl and eating his sister out. In this moment, he considered himself lucky. Or maybe not as he remembered the changes he had scheduled for Billy's brother and father this coming week and he thought he may be able to help the situation about to unfold. He pulled over quickly and pulled up his app. Opening the app he accelerated their personality changes to instant and the first of their physical changes as well, applied. Looking in the rear-view mirror he caught a last glimpse of them entering the house and figured that was his best effort at this point. While he was pulled over, he checked the messages.

Mom to Joey - Looking forward to our date tonight, Son.

Roxanne to Joey - IMYL, but know you are filling my head with crazy stuff. Feeling naughty...

Kevin to Joey - Adam came by for a visit today - This was accompanied by a picture of Adam's fat ass taking both Kevin and Kelly as Stevie had done several times now.

Adam to Joey - Missing my brother. Can't wait for you to fill me again. Going to visit Kelly. CU later. An accompanied picture showed Adam was dressed in a sexy red and white striped, half shirt and matching short-shorts.

Joey to Mom - Coming home soon to get ready. I can't wait to take my favorite lady out on the town.

Joey to Roxanne - IMYT. Not sure what qualifies as crazy after this week.

Joey to Kevin - Are you just looking for excuses to send me pron?

Joey to Adam - Miss you too cutie. Looking forward to it.

Just as Joey was about to continue his drive, his phone dinged, and a new message came in from Roxanne.

Roxanne to Joey - I'm seeing my family in a different light. I have a younger brother who reminds me of Steve or even Stevie. My dad gets mad at him because he's not manly enough. My dad is cranky all the time. I think he and Mom don't have sex anymore. Well let's just say my mind is filled with naughty thoughts about it all. Maybe I can call you?

Joey to Roxanne - Sounds like a pickle. Call I'm just driving for next 20 min

Joey put the phone back in the charger and continued his trip just as the phone rang.

"Hey, Lover," Roxanne greeted him after Joey answered via the handsfree.

"Hi, naughty girl," Joey teased. "What'cha doin'?"

"Are you alone in the car?" she asked quickly.

"Yeah. No worries," Joey replied.

"OK, here's the situation. My brother still lives at home and goes to community college," she started in a quiet voice. "As I said earlier, he kinda reminds me of Stevie, except without the apparent body changes. He dresses somewhat feminine, and I think he may be gay, but hasn't come out to us if so." She was speaking quickly as if she were hiding somewhere in her house and secretly talking on the phone. "My dad is not at all acceptable to all this gender fluidity stuff nowadays. He can be mean sometimes. To make matters worse, I think he and my mom stopped having sex."

"Roxanne, it sounds like your dad and brother could use some counseling or something," Joey said wondering where she was heading with this.

"That won't happen with my dad for sure," Roxanne replied with disappointment. "But I have a bit of a naughty confession."

"OK," Joey replied with intrigue. "What is my naughty girl thinking."

"I just wondered if my brother could dress more like Stevie and help give my dad some relief," she said in a conspiring whisper. "I don't know what made me think of it. Although," she paused. "Could be that my dad walks around with a tent all the time which is what makes me think he and Mom aren't doing anything in bed. She has a hard time getting around which is why I come up every couple of weeks to help out around the house and do laundry and stuff. Anyhow, I started wondering if my brother would be dressed all sexy, he might distract my dad from how cranky he gets. Then I started imagining him doing to Dad what your brother has done for you. Oh my gosh, Joey! I feel so depraved," she said in a worried tone. "Why am I trying to think up ways for my brother to take care of my dad? And," she paused again. "I'm getting really turned on by it, Joey. Like when I watched you and your mom yesterday."

"Wow, Roxanne," Joey replied. "That IS sexy. Have you tried talking to your brother to see if he wants to dress more feminine?"

"No, not directly," she answered. "Do you think I should?"

"I think you should just talk to your brother and see where he is in all this gender fluidity stuff you mentioned. Maybe he really needs someone to talk with about it. I think you're right, though. If your brother is teetering, it may be easier for your dad to accept if presented as a united front."

"You're so insightful, Joey," she said, "not to mention a sex god!"

"Um, Ok," Joey responded somewhat embarrassed.

"Don't be modest, Joey," she continued. "You have multiple grown women, girls AND boys for that matter that can't get enough of you. I'm no expert for sure, having just lost my virginity, but I'd say you at least qualify as a sex king or something."

"You got me," Joey conceded. "I'm at least addicted to sex at this point. So, tell me more about what you imagine your brother doing."

"Mmm. Seems I'm not the only naughty one here," she teased. "I just figured if Danny, that's my brother, would start to dress sexy like Stevie and Adam did the other night he might distract my dad in a sexy kind of way," she elaborated. "And then I started to imagine my dad getting turned on by him dressed like a girl, aaaand maybe starts to flirt with him, grope him or even make him suck him off." Following a pause she continued, "Oh, Joey. I'm getting so wet thinking about it. Thinking about Danny down on his knees sucking my dad's big dick. It's not as big as some of the ones I've seen this week, particularly yours, but it's big. I've seen it before.

"You know, I'm trying to drive here, Roxanne and you're causing my third leg to cramp up a bit," Joey joked.

"Oh yeah. What if I tell you I saw my dad masturbating his big dick," she teased further. "What if I tell you, it was just today, I saw him stroking it, and I watched him cum all over his chest and hand. What if I say it turned me on and I had to go jill myself in the bathroom. Would that make your other leg cramp up some more?"

"I think if anyone here is a sex god here, it's you," Joey chided her jokingly. "or goddess I should say." They laughed a bit and Joey continued, "I'll see your fantasy and raise you one more," he challenged her. "I'm taking my mom out on a date to a nice dinner, then I'm coming home to spend the night in her bed," he paused, "with my dad too."

"Oh my gosh, Joey!" she exclaimed. "That is so not fair! You're leaving me hanging!"

"He he," Joey laughed. "I'll tell you what. You text me after you talk to your brother, and I'll text you late tonight."

"You better!" she replied. "No, Dad. I'm talking to a friend. I gotta go, Joey. Text me later!"

Joey hung up and continued his drive. He wondered about her brother and parents as he drove and considered the possibilities if they had a little nudge. Joey pulled up in the driveway at home and pulled his phone out to open the app again. He explored Roxanne, then her connections that included her parents, Thomas and Amelia and her younger brother, Daniel.

Daniel: Joey brought up his body and sure enough it reminded him of Steve prior to any changes, although he did have bigger dick. It was a little above average in length and thickness. Everything else was dainty. He ran autoupdate and found him to be bi-sexual, with a normal libido. His only fetishes femdom, BBW and cum eating. He was submissive and somewhat conservative and most importantly, a virgin. He copied the same oral and anal capabilities as Steve, then reduced his inhibitions to make him more open. Hopefully, Roxanne can help him open up some.

Thomas: He was a burly, man. A little like Billy's father, but less in shape. Roxanne was right about his cock as it appears Danny got it naturally from his father who sized up to 10 inches long and 6 inches in circumference. Joey increased his cock size, cum capacity and pelvic floor muscle as he had himself. He reduced his inhibitions and scheduled some muscle improvements over the next week. He figured if he was happier with his body, he might be nicer to his kids. His only fetishes were BBW and watersports. That'll be fun if he explores that with Danny. Or Roxanne for that matter.

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
565 Followers
12