Joey Finds a New App Ch. 52

Story Info
Joey takes Mom out for an eventful dinner!
3.7k words
4.62
8k
18

Part 52 of the 58 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
566 Followers

Chapter 52

Joey arrived at home and found his dad in the kitchen cleaning dishes. He was wearing a pastel yellow sundress with flats and an apron. His hair was getting longer, and he had it styled in a loose clip as he turned to greet Joey.

"Hi, Son," he said in his new light and feminine voice. "How was your day at work?"

"It was a good day," Joey replied as he entered the kitchen and came up behind his dad. "I worked by myself and spent some time reflecting on my crazy week. It's a lot to take in."

Joey pressed himself lightly behind his dad, feeling the curve of his round ass against the shaft in his shorts. He reached for his dad's hips as he pressed himself into his curvy body and kissed the back of his neck. His dad reacted with a shiver and slight moan but remained on task with the dishes. Joey could see his dad's new breasts down the top of his dress being held by a lacey white bra. He wrapped his arms around his dad's midsection and pulled the bodies close.

"Did you miss me, Dad?" Joey asked softly near his ear.

"Of course," he replied nervously.

Despite his nervousness, he sank into the hug from Joey allowing his tall, strong son to embrace his body freely. He stopped washing the dishes and looked back at Joey with a needy stare and slightly open mouth. Joey looked deep in his dad's eyes, then took notice of the rest of his facial features, now very feminine like the rest of his body. Joey's eyes landed on his dad's lips, which were now fuller and currently coated in light pink gloss. As if pulled in by other forces, he leaned down and kissed the beautiful soft lips of his father, being sure to extend his tongue in an exploratory search for pleasure. With his eyes closed, his mind told him he was kissing a girl, not his father, and he growled in a low hum while getting lost in the kiss. His dad whimpered in apparent need, allowing Joey to run his hands up across his breasts to the sides of his delicate face as they separated from their kiss.

Staring at his father intensely, Joey whispered "I can't wait to have you, Dad."

His dad shivered a bit in his arms, then blushed and returned to doing dishes. Joey slowly backed away from his dad while checking out his curvy, girly body before heading off to the shower to get ready. He looked up the Italian restaurant he wanted to take his mom for dinner and called to make reservations. He went on to shower and relax, getting himself in the mood for a nice romantic evening with his mother.

Dressing in nice kakis and a button shirt, which happened to be a little tight due to his new physique, Joey prepped himself in the mirror. Admiring his cleaned-up look, Joey felt a bump of confidence as he donned his sharp dress shoes and sports jacket then headed out to the living room to await his date. His dad had finished the dishes and presumably was in his room with Joey's mom. He brought his phone out to check for messages while he waited.

Roxanne to Joey - Talk with Danny went well. He cried a lot and said he felt lonely at home. I'm so glad you told me to talk to him, Lover. TY. I told him he should talk to Mom too. He said he wasn't sure what he liked and all, but he had some cravings that had him confused. I might stay the night and leave for work from here so I can spend some more time with him. Still can't stop the naughty thoughts from entering my brain. I think I caught my dad checking me out. I swear his tent never goes away. Maybe I get my naughtiness from him?

New number to Joey - Hey Joey. Got your number from Billie. He's having a bit of a night so far. Thought I'd let you know he may not be at school tomorrow. Dad and brother caught him eating clams earlier after you left. My dad kind of freaked out. I'm not much of a bleeding heart, but can you check in with him. He was kinda freaked out by getting caught in girly clothes. Appreciate ya. Looking forward to our next romp in the hay!

Kevin to Joey - Don't tell me you don't like the pron I send! It's always quality stuff. Besides your movie of Billie is extra. Kelly keeps dumping loads to it. She's been trying to bribe Adam to try it all day.

Joey to Billy - Your sister told me a little of what happened. RU OK? If it's any consolation, I didn't really expect any of that to happen today. At the mall or your house.

Just then, Joey's dad walked in the living room and knelt on the floor in front of Joey with his head facing down.

"What's up, Dad?" Joey asked confused.

Lifting his head only slightly, he replied, "I'd like to prepare you for your date. If you'll allow me."

"Uh, sure," Joey said still confused.

Timidly, his dad scooted between Joey's legs and undid his pants and belt. Fishing out the large, mostly soft shaft he immediately took to swallowing Joey's cock. He took his time working the hardening shaft in his mouth and down his throat. Despite his relative limited practice with Joey, he did a good job sucking dick. He made an effort to not salivate too much to avoid messing up Joey's pants. When he did salivate extra, he would wrap his mouth around the side of Joey's thick shaft to suck it up. Within a few minutes, his dad was deep throating him and stroking him at the same time. Cradling Joey's heavy balls, he sucked and swallowed with fervor as if he was starving for Joey's thick load of cum. Joey put is arms up on the back of the couch and allowed his dad to service him.

"Man, dad," Joey said softly. "You sure are good at swallowing my dick. You're gonna have me cumming in no time."

"Oooo. Nice work, honey," Joey's mom said as she entered the room.

Joey looked up and nearly erupted at the sight of his mother. She was dressed in a long, red sleeveless dress. Her hair was done up in an updo that accentuated her long neck and sexy shoulders. She was wearing a silver necklace that dipped to the edge of her cleavage that drew Joey's attention. She reached for her husband's head to guide and encourage him as he bobbed his head on Joey's long, thick shaft. He began whimpering when his wife touched him and seemed to suck with greater enthusiasm.

"You're such a good cock sucker, honey," Sarah said to her husband. "You're going to make a perfect little lady after tonight. That's it, sweetie. Now finish sucking our son, so he can be ready for me tonight," she kept encouraging. "Don't let any of the that delicious cum get on his nice pants now my good cum eater."

Joey watched his dad work his cock to completion, his plump lips gliding up and down his shaft. Joey's mom looked Joey in the eyes, then seductively spun her hip to face her son, pulling the split open revealing her fully naked hip and lack of panties. Joey eyes shot back up to his moms to find her seductive smile, where she winked and then slowly licked her lips. This was more than he could handle, and Joey released his load into his father's throat. Joey's dad was startled and pushed back by the stream of cum flowing from Joey's dick. He fell back on his rump with wide eyes and an open mouth as cum splashed on his face and neck. Joey grabbed his heavy cock as his dad fell back and flexed his pelvic muscle to push his cum out in a straight and strong stream. His flexing caused his stream to thicken each time but at no point did it cease. It was as if Joey was pissing a stream of cum on his dad's face and in his open hungry mouth. He came like this for nearly a minute, then stood over his dad as it slowed to a dribble. This was the first time Joey really got to see what his full load looked like, and he was surprised at the amount of cum he just dumped. His dad was breathing hard and now began to wipe the cum into his mouth and swallow it.

Joey's mom stood looking at her husband, biting her lower lip slightly and moaned a slight grunt of approval at the vision before them. She bent down and delicately lifted Joey's dick to her mouth, licking the last few drops from the head of his cock. She stood while Joey tucked his cock away and straightened his clothes, then properly greeted his mother.

"Mom," Joey said taking her hand. "You look amazing. Wow."

"Thank you, Son," she beamed at the complement and allowed Joey to bring her in for a light kiss on the cheek. "Shall we?"

"Of course," Joey replied helping his mom with her jacket.

Joey's mom turned and blew her husband kiss, "Thank you, sweetie for helping get my date ready. We'll see you tonight."

Joey led his mom out to the car and held the door while she situated herself in the seat. He caught a glimpse of her long, healthy leg again before shutting the door and getting in himself. Starting the car, he looked over at his mom who was watching him with a look of longing. He leaned over and kissed his mother tenderly for several minutes.

"So, where is my son taking me for dinner tonight?" she asked in her soft voice.

"I made reservations at Lucia's," Joey answered while buckling up and starting on their evening out.

"Oooo, so nice," she replied. "My son must think I'm special to take me to such a nice place."

"I love you, Mom," Joey said back to his date.

"I love you, too, Son," she said resting her hand on his thigh as they drove to the restaurant.

Fifteen minutes later, Joey was pulling into valet parking. After tipping the driver, he opened the door for his mom and accompanied her into the restaurant. In short order, they were seated at a quiet, secluded table and served water while they perused the menus. Joey's mom pointed out the wine she wanted, and they agreed on bruschetta for an appetizer. They each chose their dish and when the waitress came, Joey ordered for them.

"Well, Joey," his mom said as they sat and held hands at the table. "How is my man this evening?"

"I'm doing pretty good after Dad saw us off," Joey answered lightly.

"Speaking of your dad," she continued. "He and I have talked quite a bit about the changes in our family's life now and he mentioned you and he had a long talk. Thank you for being so sensitive, Son. It means a lot to me that I have raised a thoughtful and gentle man."

"Of course, Mom," Joey replied softly to his mom. "I'm really surprised at how well everyone is taking the changes we've experienced this week. I can't imagine going back to before at this point. I love being your man, Mom. I will always take care of you, I promise."

"I know you will, Joey," she said adoringly to her son. "You've done an amazing job of taking care of us," she paused, "and fulfilling our desires too. I think we have unleashed something in you that is not humanly possible. Not only are you an amazing son, brother and friend, but you are a lover above anything I have ever experienced in my life."

"Wow, Mom," Joey responded somewhat embarrassed. "That's high praise. I hope I never disappoint you."

"Joey," she replied, "Even your father with his tiny tool never disappointed me. He found ways to please me, but he will never please me the way that you do. Even your friend Kevin, who looks to be equally gifted as you, will never be the lover I desire. I want my son to be my lover and man." She kissed him briefly before continuing, "It's a good thing, I don't mind sharing because I'm sure I'm not the only one who is committed to being your lover."

"I hope I can keep up," Joey observed thoughtfully.

"You seem to be doing quite well, thus far," she replied.

"Your wine, Ma'am," the waitress said disrupting their intimate conversation. "May I get something besides water for your," she paused looking at Joey.

"No, I'm fine with water. Thank you," Joey replied.

"It would seem, my date, is fine with water," she said to the waitress emphasizing the title, date.

"Yes, Ma'am," she quickly replied and left them alone again.

"What was that all about?" Joey asked after the waitress left.

"Joey," she started in a somewhat corrective tone, "You can be naive at times, but I think you will learn soon enough. The waitress obviously has the hots for you and assumed, you were my son, not my date."

"Oh," Joey replied reliving the conversation in his head. "Mom, you're so smart about people."

"Well, it helps that I'm a girl as well," she replied.

Their appetizer arrived and they continued their date with intimate and quiet conversation. Joey was careful not to pay unneeded attention to the waitress as he wanted the evening to be about his mom. Their meal arrived and his mother was now with her 3rd glass of wine and appeared to be feeling relaxed and flirty. Her foot found its way between Joey's legs and was massaging the shaft that went down along his inner thigh. She smiled seductively at Joey as her toes rubbed his hardening shaft. She found ways to tease Joey in between bites and sometimes with the way she ate the food from her fork. She was getting progressively more sensuous as the evening wore on, getting Joey increasingly excited. When their entrée was completed, Joey ordered a Crème brûlée for them to share. She had Joey scoot his chair around, so they were seated together facing the restaurant now. She leaned into Joey, kissing and touching him often. The waitress brought another glass of wine and smiled knowingly at Joey's mother. Joey's mom had taken to resting her hand on his inner thigh and was now stroking Joey's now aching cock. When the waitress returned with their dessert and spoons, Joey's mom directed her in for a whisper out of Joey's earshot. The waitress stood, smiling shyly and blushing before returning to the kitchen.

"What are you up to, Mom?" Joey teased his mother.

"Don't you worry your little head about that, Son," she said playfully.

They fed dessert to each other while Joey fed the berries to his mother one at a time. She made a show of extending her long tongue to receive each one, licking her lips each time. Joey's mom surprised him with her next move as she expertly undid his zipper and carefully worked his hard cock free and began to stroke him. She lured him in with her eyes as she sipped her wine and stroked his aching fat cock. Suddenly, Joey felt the familiar warmth of a mouth wrapped around the head of his dick. He looked at his mom for an explanation, but she only raised her eyebrows and smiled at Joey. He felt the mystery person fellating him grasp his shaft with two hands and take over the job of stroking Joey's cock while sucking it. Joey's mom lifted her hand and presumably was guiding them along. Joey assumed that somehow the waitress had snuck under the table and was now giving him a blowjob. He heard her moan and felt the vibrations on his dick while she sucked as deep as she could. Joey watched as his mom's arm lifted each time the waitress pulled back. Had his mom not worked to excite him for the last hour, it may have been a long time before he was ready to cum. But with the hour or so of playful seduction, Joey was fast approaching go time. He closed his eyes several times to really appreciate the sensation of the young girl's lips sliding up and down his shaft. As his orgasm approached, he looked at his mom intensely with a desperate need for release. Touching his chin with her fingertips she brought him close to her face and kissed him.

"Go ahead, Son," she said softly. "Give the young, hungry girl her tip." Tipping her head down towards Joey's lap slightly, she continued, "Are you ready for my son's tip sweetie?"

Joey felt her nod and moan again, nearly loud enough for others to hear. He watched his mom as she encouraged the young waitress sucking his dick.

"Get ready, Honey," she said to the waitress. "My son cums a lot. You will have a lot to swallow now."

The girl picked up her pace and continued moaning while she sucked hard on Joey's cock. She was good at sucking dick for sure and Joey hoped she was good at swallowing as well. He decided not to flex his pelvic muscle too much in fear causing a spectacle in the restaurant. Finally, his release came, and he felt the flow of his cum leave his balls and enter the warm mouth of the waitress. He could feel her swallowing hurriedly as his load continued filling her mouth. Several mouthfuls later, he finally finished, and he felt the girl pull back while she gently caressed his balls and lower shaft to help him soften. When he quickly softened, she secured his dick in his pants for him.

Joey watched as his mom seemed to guide the waitress away from him and in between her legs. He saw his mom's eyes roll back in her head as he presumed the waitress was now sucking her pussy. He reached under the table with one hand and felt for the girl's head. He laid his hand softly on the back of her head grazing the fingers of his mother as she held the waitress in place between her thighs. Knowing first-hand how strong his mother's thighs were, he figured she wasn't getting out until she finished the job. His mother was moaning noticeably now at the table, loud enough to attract a couple of nearby onlookers. His mom started shivering as she neared orgasm and then finally dropped her head and tensed up. She was breathing heavily through puckered lips as if she was in labor for half a minute before slowly coming down over the course of a couple minutes. When she finished, her shoulders dropped, and she sighed before opening her eyes and smiling at Joey. They both brought their hands to the table and caught the eyes of their audience before people embarrassingly turned away.

Once they were no longer of interest to the other patrons, his mom whispered, "Now is OK."

They both watched as the waitress climbed out from under the table and stood next to Joey's mom, blushing profusely. Her cheeks were glistening and there was cum dripping from her nose and mouth. Joey's mom reached for the waitress's hand and stood with her.

"Would you mind showing me the rest room, my dear?" Joey's mom asked delicately.

The waitress glanced at Joey, almost fearfully before replying, "Not at all. It's right this way."

Joey watched as they both walked toward the back of the restaurant to the restrooms. He could only imagine what was happening and it was turning him on immensely despite having just blown his load. Nearly five minutes later, the waitress returned, now free of the evidence of her blowjob and oral session with his mom. She smiled broadly at Joey and handed him the check before turning and walking away. Joey retrieved his wallet and looked at the bill also accompanied with a note reading, 'Thank your mother for me. Beth.' followed by her phone number and snap address. He took the note and inserted his card in the bill binder and waited for his mom, who returned shortly.

"We taste delicious together, Son," she teased as she sat back in her place and resumed her glass of wine.

"Mom," Joey said in fascination. "You never cease to amaze and surprise me." He then handed her the note and said, "The waitress left you a message."

The waitress came to retrieve the bill binder and take care of the bill while Joey's mom said to her, "You're welcome, sweetie. I look forward to getting to know you better, Beth."

The waitress chipped the card at the table and allowed Joey to sign and enter the tip, of which he was extra generous. She printed the receipt and smiled, leaving them to finish their evening. Joey's mom swigged her wine down, then leaned over to kiss Joey softly.

"I can't wait to take you home in my bedroom," she said nearly growling. "The things we will do to your father and each other tonight are going to blow your mind."

Following her comment, she flicked her tongue out and licked Joey's lips before pulling back and inviting Joey to take her hand. He stood and walked her to the foyer, helping her don her jacket as well as his own, then gave the tag to the valet driver who retrieved their car. They exited the restaurant and Joey held the door for his mom again before tipping the driver and getting in himself.

"Your brother texted earlier and asked if we didn't mind picking him up," Joey's mom informed him. "He said Kevin was kind of pooped and he felt bad asking him to drive again. You don't mind, do you?"

Daddy_0H
Daddy_0H
566 Followers
12