Joey the Demon Brute Ch. 02

Story Info
Reincarnated Joey and his harem of evil females.
11.5k words
4.73
12.7k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't really see why you two need to fight over something like... this," Joey said. He was sitting next to the throne which was way too small for his large red demon body.

Dark elf Nira was covered with shadows and facing Amara in the middle of the throne hall. The kitsune's red glowing black tails were slapping away shadows that constantly crept towards her. Both of them had wide hostile smiles.

"What's the harm for a little fight to see who gets the dibs on the seed, the loser can get the leftovers," Amara voiced. She was standing casually and letting her tails to do all the work in this odd skirmish fight between shadows and red light.

"You don't need all of it and I don't have any other food here since Joey refuses to raid the humans," Nira replied, her hands moved to mould a sword made of shadows.

"Don't blame Joey for your inferior body," Amara irked, she leaned her pale and sculpture perfect body at Joey like posing for him.

"Don't blame master Joey you soul-bag-fox," Evie interjected, she was standing next to Joey.

"I wasn't blaming Joey you dum dead-meat," Amara flared, the red light around her flashed.

"Shut up all of you," Joey boomed, he had been listening to this for some days now. The fact all the women were naked was doing little to make their increasing squabbling less annoying anymore.

"Way to go, Joey, showing that demonic dominance," Amara said with a tilted smile as her red light aura turned blue. Her suddenly aroused and intense look made Joey confused but he had other things he wanted to do other than indulge the sudden urge in him.

"And where did those demons come from?" Joey asked, he was pointing at a group of large grey beings that were carrying rocks out of the side passage to another one.

"I sent some of the forest imps to tell all the demon lairs nearby I'm no longer eating them and there is a new demon lord massing an army," Amara explained, she dropped to a crouching position with a wicked but playful smile, like she had been expecting Joey to charge her.

"No need to worry though, I already explained that their first job is to clean the castle. You can think later what to do with them," Nira said, her shadows disappeared and she too was facing Joey.

"Also why are you wearing a collar with a chain?" Joey asked at Evie.

"I wanted to make sure nobody would think me the master so I took it from the dungeon, you can drag me by the leash when you want," Evie replied, she offered the chain to Joey with her two grey hands.

"Ooh, let me look at that," Amara yelped, she leapt next to Evie to feel the chain hanging from her neck.

"You usually have such bad ideas but this seems really great. With this Joey can ride me around. where is the dungeon?" Amara continued, her hands were making small pulls from the chain but Evie was not moving, like she was giving a discipline showcase to Joey who was watching.

After a pause, Joey asked, "Why are any of you even here?"

"Because your big fat cock of course," Nira replied with a grin.

"Don't forget the delicious seed," Amara added, she was not letting go of Evie's chain.

"I'm serious, I need all of you to tell me one thing you like about me. Evie, you start and don't just say because you like my warmth," Joey instructed with a serious and commanding tone.

Evie pushed her finger to her chin and replied after a moment, "You are so cute and lovely when you talk to yourself."

"I was talking with Nira," Joey replied, his green eyes moved to lose contact with Evie.

"Even the times you were talking to the mirror on the second floor and tried to make it scared and obey you?" Evie asked with a sweet smile.

"Moving on, Nira, you next," Joey commanded.

"Why don't you tell more about this mirror talk you had?" Nira asked with an innocent grin.

"Nira, just do this for me," Joey insisted.

"Fine, I like how you think you are a human and try to act like one despite you clearly aren't," Nira said, she looked down while she spoke.

"I'm oddly okay with that answer, Amara, you next," Joey grunted.

"I like how you pretend to be all civil and fight back your base instincts, it must be a constant struggle for dominance," Amara said with a weird glee, she was licking her lips like just saying that had made her hungry.

"I don't pretend," Joey muttered.

"All actions that go against the natural state of our bodies is pretending something, someone might use a fancier name for it but we both are natural beasts, just that we see things a bit differently," Amara explained, slight drool was dripping along her cheek, her eyes were fixated at Joey.

"Is this a bad time to mention a visitor had requested an audience with the master?" Evie asked in her calm servant posture.

"Visitor, where? How do you know?" Joey asked back, he was looking around.

"I have an animated skull at the gate and the demons guarding it are talking to a female ice giant," Evie explained.

"Giant?" Joey grunted.

"Is master interested? She is not that bad looking. I can describe her for you if you want," Evie replied, a slight drip of saliva peaked from the necromancer's gaping mouth.

"I think I just go meet her since she wants to talk to me," Joey replied, he was about to stand up but then Evie said, "I told them to escort her here."

"How?" Joey grunted.

"The animated skull," Evie voiced, she wiped her mouth with a quick hand swipe.

"And they obey it?" Joey asked again.

"I told them to obey it or the master will get really mad," Evie explained, she stepped to a side so that she was touching Joey's large arm that was most likely the same weight as the human's body.

"Was I the only one who did not know that we have more demons than before?" Joey asked once again, he was sounding a bit agitated.

"You were the one who was locked into your room and talking to a mirror most of the time," Nira replied with a tilted smile.

Joey's eyes moved to the tall female coming in, she bowed her head to step into the hall, something even Joey did not need to do even with his horns. The ice giant was lean for her size and looked like a large human with toned muscles, only her white eyes and long hair were wildly abnormal besides her height. She wore brown fur short pants and a top, neither were that well covering her large assets.

"Greetings the king of demons, I'm the emissary of the Ice giants Mori," the giant said as she knelt down in front of the throne dais on which Joey was sitting next to the throne.

"I'm not really the king of demons," Joey replied, he looked around and was trying to see if any of the women looked like they were the culprit of this misunderstanding.

"Then I would like to wait until the owner of the throne graces us with their presence," Mori said, she settled to sit down and fluffed her sweat covered furs.

"How dare you, Master Joey is the owner of this throne and everything else in this castle," Evie flared, she proceeded to attempt to tie her neck chain around one of Joey's fingers but he lifted his hand away.

"I'm indeed the owner of this castle since the last one gave it to me. I think. So how may I help you?" Joey voiced, he was pushing away Evie who was still trying to tie the two together.

"I meant not to offend, you may beat me for my insolence without reprisal, great ruler of this castle," Mori said with a bow,

"I'm not beating anyone," Joe replied.

"As I heard, the ruler of the demons in these parts is a merciful and powerful being even able to tame the evil fox of the forest," Mori declared as she lifted her head, she was referring to Amara who had found a neck chained collar to herself and was trying to sneak the chain into Joey's other hand like it was some game between her and Evie. This, of course, made Joey notice and he pushed both of them away.

"Anyways, why are you here? As you can see we are in the middle of something so don't let it bother you too much," Joey said, he had started to poke Evie with her finger but it was only making her try harder, though her goal shifted to get poked at.

"I understand, even among our tribe, the leaders develop all kinds of desires but to the point of why I'm here," Mori said, she bowed down again.

"Please help us to bring down the evil green flame dragon of the sky," Mori declared, she was rubbing her forehead to the stone floor in front of Joey.

"Dragon?" Joey asked, a hint of fear was in his eyes.

"You mean the one who used to live in this valley before I drove it off?" Amara asked, she had tied her collar chain around a knob on the throne that was next to Joey.

"That is indeed the one, it keeps flying above our snow huts and keeps melting them down while telling us to submit or leave," Mori explained, she lifted up and was sitting normally again.

"That sounds... annoying," Joey said, he was poking a charging Evie with all five nails now.

"That, it indeed is," Mori confirmed with a nod and continued, "Our tribe is willing to offer the most valuable thing any demon would want. The most beautiful virgin giant in our village as a lifelong mate."

"What?" Joey grunted, even Evie stopped and took her waiting servant pose.

"It can also be a slave since that seems to be your thing," Mori replied, she was looking at Evie and Amara in turns with almost glazed eyes.

"I don't know about this. I'm not really..." Joey muttered but Mori interrupted, "Of course I don't expect you to agree before inspecting the goods."

The ice giant threw away her furs and revealed her shapely but sweaty mounds. Her mostly human skin looked like it was preserved with ice in flawless condition and her soft muscle lines framed her shapes perfectly with symmetry. She fanned her breasts with her hands and a slight reddish hue was on the areas that had been covered with fur before.

"It's so hot in the low-land, I'm glad I could finally remove them without feeling weird about it," Mori announced, she sat with crossed legs.

"So big," Evie exclaimed.

"Of course we are taking the offer, who would not want to see all that thick giant meat screaming from too much cock," Nira said, she was walking around Mori like she was doing an inspection.

"The agreement is that you need to defeat the dragon first," Mori voiced, she covered her belly button like it was the most embracing part to her.

"What prevents our strong master taking you by force?" Nira asked, she was standing behind the giant and looking down.

"I will bite my tongue, we giants die fast like that," Mori announced.

"I haven't had a giant undead before," Evie voiced in a calm tone.

"Would it be okay if you showed to master with another demon cock that you can please even a demon?" Nira suggested.

"I can show my oral skills but I have to save my Virginity until the dragon is defeated," Mori replied.

"Stop, all of you stop. Can't all of you just behave when we have... guests," Joey boomed but his eyes too were on the giant.

"How expected of Joey, he doesn't want to share any of his women," Nira said with a slow hand clap.

"What, no, I mean, just no," Joey mumbled, he had lost most of the bravado he had only a moment ago.

"Well, I can show my skills to him, his cock seems big even for a giant but I think I can manage," Mori said, she crouched towards Joey.

"I don't think this is such a good idea, you see my cock is pretty addictive," Joey said.

"I'm sure it is, you are such a big bad demon lord," Mori voiced teasingly, she crawled slowly forward.

"No I mean it's literally drugs, tell her Nira," Joey exclaimed.

"Don't undersell it, Joey, it is literally the meaning of existence and the epicentre of the world," Nira replied with a joking smile.

"If it pleases you great demon of the tastiest cock in the world I would be more than honoured to savour it in my unworthy mouth," Mori said with an almost mocking grin on her elegant face. She was now right next to Joey and her hands were touching the sitting demon's legs.

"You are so hot, please don't mind if my brain melts to you glorious rod of desires of many women," Mori continued, her pale skin was gaining reddish hue where her hand touched Joey's muscular leg. She moved her hands slowly upwards along Joey's legs. Like this, the two large beings looked to be around the same size.

"I... I..." Joey stuttered, the large but firm giant breasts were dangling in front of him and making his resistance harder to focus.

"Soo big and mighty," Mori said with a grin, she took a tight grip around Joey's shaft, her hand was big enough to surround it.

Mori leaned in and placed her tongue next to her hand and started to lick upwards, she moved slowly along the cock's skin, her tongue shifted slightly forth and back and her hand was making the cock touch her face by bending it.

"I see you have something covering your tip, let me clean it for you," Mori said, but then she stopped, her tongue had touched the dripping pre-cum.

It only took moments from the initial shock to when the giant leaned fully in and swallowed the cock. Before Joey was able to react the giant woman took his entire cock in full. Her tear covered eyes were staring up at Joey where his cock was supposed to connect with his body.

"I knew it, such weakness even from a mighty giant," Nira exclaimed with a smile. She moved to the giant's behind and gave it a slap. Mori's body jolted and she gagged even harder on the cock. This made the mischievous elf slap her more with the same result.

"Stop that," Joey commanded, Nira had covered her hand with shadows and was forming a whip.

"Fine but we both know where this is going," Nira muttered as she backed away with an empathised pout.

Joey took a grip from Mori's shoulders and started to pull her back. If one would not know better it was looking like the giant was trying to suffocate on the cock. The part that Joey managed to liberated was coated with her saliva and he slowly pushed the hungry giant back but when only the tip remained Mori clamped on it and her face had the angry but pleading look of never letting go.

"I'm fine now," Mori muttered through the tip, her tongue was licking around it even when she tried to talk.

"Just suck it down, you know you want to. Seeing your large ass squirm is like art," Nira exclaimed with a grinning glee.

Joey was about to say something but then Mori gulped his cock down again but this time she was not only moving in one direction. She was milking it with her body and taking it deep before retreating back to breathe before getting it back in again. Her throat burned around Joey's cock almost as much it burned her. The ice giant's face was sobbing red with twisted white eyes but she was not stopping.

Evie had crawled beneath Mori, she was staring at the giant breasts with wide eyes. She reached up and as the nipples past her, she grabbed both of them with her hands. The giant did not stop even when the cold grip dug into her breasts. Evie was partly dragged on the floor but she was not letting go. Though feeling the cold beneath her Mori crashed down and surrounded the necromancer with her breasts, Evie's struggle only made her rub harder against the only source of cold the ice giant had.

The twisting down made Joey's cock climax and his demonic seed started to pump down Mori's throat, she took the rod deep enough that she was only able to swallow. The burning seed made the giant sweat even more and Evie was sucking hard into one of her nipples all the while digging fingers into the breasts.

Mori milked the cock in her throat by twisting it with her neck movement. Even when nothing more was coming she kept doing it until she collapsed from the cock to the ground.

"So hot, I can't take this, I'm melting," Mori panted, she rolled to her back and dragged Evie on top of her.

Evie stood up and sat on top of one of the giant's erect nipples, it did not reach that deep into her pussy but she seemed happy enough to sway herself on the small meat bag of breast flesh.

"Evie, can you stop that?" Joey asked with mild concern but Mori panted, "Please don't make her stop, I feel so heat drunk, please make my head cold."

Evie rotated on the breasts and placed her feet on Mori's forehead. The giant rubbed herself into them, her tongue came out and when it touched Evie's leg mild steam appeared. Evie rubbed her right leg into Mori's cheek and the left was sucked by the giant like a popsicle. All the while Evie gyrated on top of the breast. Both of them had almost equally drooling faces which shined from lustful desires.

Joey stared at the new event for a moment but then snapped out of it when Nira's back came to block his view. Her pussy touched his cock and the tip sunk in. A desire for Joey to tell how good she felt filled him but the presence of other women in the room made him gulp it down.

"Not a word Joey and don't even move. I'm going to show you real pleasure," Nira declared, she was already jerking up and down the cock and slowly taking it deeper with each downward thrust.

On top of moving up and down, Nira was swaying her hips to make Joey's demon cock twist in her. Joey was not able to see but Nira's eyelids were already twitching from the large quantity of pressure she had to endure from the sinking cock as she had to keep up with the swaying, the dark elf was not going to give up this time. She was going to perform to this cock even if it broke her mind.

Nira opened her mouth to say something but it only gaped with soft moans and drool. Her belly was bulging up and down as she used all her focus just to keep going on the large cock. Despite having countless experiences by now the task of having to move on the cock by herself had become an even bigger hurdle than she had thought. The pleasure and the stretching were just too much for her mind to handle.

"I..." Nira panted before she fully collapsed on the demon cock, she slid all the way down due to gravity and her wet desiring pussy was stretched to her elven limits before it was broken through again by the cock. She sat on Joey's lap with trembling legs and the only thing she was able to do was to lean against the hot demon with a lust-addled face. Her belly was bulging all the way again and it twitched which made the elf's ebony skin faintly move. Nira's ragged breath through her mouth was making saliva drip down to her breasts and to the bulged belly below them.

Despite still having an erect cock Joey had just unloaded his seed so he simply embraced Nira and was slowly rocking her in his lap. He enjoyed how her soft the elven skin felt against his rough demon skin. A deep sense of closeness filled the demon when Nira hugged him back with her entire body.

"I guess that is mine this time," Amara muttered, she walked behind Joey and took a grip from his tail. She pushed it halfway into her and laid down on the ground on top of her tails like she was going to take a nap.

"Woohoo, Good going boss," came into Joey's ears. In the other end of the hall were almost hundred of different sized and coloured demons backed to a line to see the one male demon show. Though most eyes were on Evie and Mori, they were kissing and the now sitting giant had taken the cold necromancer between her breast. Though it was more like Mori was licking Evie's face.

"I hate crowds," Joey muttered.

** * **

"Are you sure you can deal with the dragon?" Joey asked Amara. The group was in the middle of their mountain trip preparation. Though since none of them really had any belongings it just consisted of walking to the courtyard.

"If it's the same one I should have no trouble shooting it down," Amara pondered, her long tails were forming an odd fur chair she was sitting on.

"It is the same one, it keeps screaming how she wants us to form an army to beat the wicked cave fox of the valley," Mori replied, she was leaning into Joey's back without any inhibitions.