Jogging for Fun and Exercise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous days we had at least faced an empty road to get started in, that old adage of starting so it is easier to continue than to stop, but on those days we had left early in the morning while the town was still sleepy. We turned around and immediately noticed a couple stood in the street staring at us. Scarlett stared back at them, her hands instinctively moving to cover herself, I wasn't going to let that happen.

Forcing myself to laugh, I grabbed Scarlett by the hand and dragged her into a jog, giving a cheerful wave to the gawking couple as we passed.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening." Scarlett stammered as she got into a familiar rhythm of a jog, her naked body drawing stares from the occasional bystander.

"Come on Scarlett!" I yelled, "I'm not leaving your side." I was hoping that keeping my focus on Scarlett would help distract me from the equal attention my nude form was getting. We jogged along the road, our bare feet slapping against the concrete. I was concerned that the town still seemed quite empty, we were getting the odd passer-by who would receive us with either a gawking stare or a hearty catcall, but I could have sworn I had seen the town busier on other days. When we turned the corner at the end of the road, it became clear where the whole town was.

That church, the one whose clock tower we used as a barometer of town proximity, had been filled with townspeople attending the Sunday morning service. Almost exactly as we turned the corner, the bells began to ring and the doors were flung open for all the people of the town to go back to their lives. We stared in disbelief at the crowd of churchgoers, who in turn stared back at two naked women, approaching them at speed. Scarlett began to wave.

There was no single reaction from the crowd, the priest was the first to break the silence, yelling that we were "Jezebels" and all manner of uncouth names. The wives mainly tried to cover their husband's eyes while the husbands did what they could to get an eyeful of our tits and pussy. Among some of the parishioners I saw a shock with a glint of intrigue, leading me to wonder if we had spread out love for spontaneous nudity further that day and that copycats would be left in our wake.

As we passed the crowd a couple of older ladies broke from the masses to chase us, handbags firmly grasped and ready to be swung at any errant body part not fast enough to avoid their wrath, we were confident we could outrun the elderly but quickened our pace just in case.

Once we had enough distance from the crowd to ensure our getaway, our pace slowed again. Scarlett turned to blow the crowd kisses and even gave a couple of cheeky slaps on her bottom to taunt the pious. I could barely bring myself to wave at them, the thought of my naked body being burned into their minds started to chip away at the false confidence I had used to get Scarlett moving.

"One second, in all this excitement we forgot to stretch at the start of our run." Scarlett announced, bringing our jog to a halt, still firmly within view of the church crowd. "Come on, we don't want to cramp." She turned to face the crowd and lowered herself to a squat, stretching one leg to the side before stretching each leg in turn, showing off her open legs to the crowd. She was stretching for a good ten seconds before I decided to join in.

Next we moved stood up straight and leant on each other in order to lift our legs up behind our backs, each pushing the other to lift higher and show off more. The crusading old ladies were catching their breath and getting ready for a second assault so we decided one more stretch, we didn't even need to look at each other to know which one.

We both turned our backs on the crowd, moved our legs apart to a wide stance, before bending over and touching the ground. Between my legs, I could see the reaction from the crowd as I thrust my pussy and anus towards them. The Faroe Island winds whipped around my rudest parts and my body shivered all over. I didn't have time to really drink in the moment as one of the healthier old women had caught her breath and was within handbag swatting distance of our exposed bottoms. Laughing our heads off we began running again.

We got to the edge of town and kept going, Scarlett leading the way as she knew where we were going. We decided to run on the grass verge next to the road to keep our bare feet from being scraped by the concrete road.

"This is amazing!" Scarlett yelled to the hills. "How does it feel to have absolutely nothing on you?" I blushed at the question, fumbling for words to answer her but Scarlett couldn't stand the silence. "I mean think about it, if we get separated, or if I couldn't remember the locker combination, we're both out here with nothing on us, what would we do?"

Scarlett had a point and I felt a deep feeling of fear deep in my stomach at the thought. I was, in every sense of the word, exposed. Even more so than Scarlett as I didn't know how to get to the locker, or its combination. The only thing keeping me from being permanently naked and penniless in a foreign country was trust in a woman I had fallen in love with l, but a woman I only knew as the Richmond park streaker about six months ago. Scarlett interrupted this train of thought by grabbing me and giving me a deep and frenzied kiss.

"Thank you so much for doing this with me." She cooed, licking my taste off her lips. "I've never felt so free, I feel like I could just dissolve into the breeze with you and we could spend the rest of our lives blowing around the islands, forever entwined." My knees felt weak at this, I never was one for soppy romance but it was hard not to feel so loved at that moment. Clearly Scarlett was also not one for romance as she caught herself and quickly corrected, "Unfortunately we have a helicopter to catch so we'll have to do that another time."

We kept jogging over a hill before we spotted a small village, Scarlett pointed out that the helipad was over the hill on the far side and we agreed that even though we had the option to go around the village and avoid all the villagers, we would be going straight through the middle.

Once again empty roads gave way to sparse houses and the occasional person who would stop to stare at the two naked women jogging through their village. We drank in every look we got, each one encouraging us in their own way, the excited would will us on and the disparaging would be another person we were rebelling against. We got to the centre of the village and another cheeky grin found its way across Scarlett's face.

"We didn't bring a bottle of water on this run, hydration is important." She announced, "how about we nip into that village pub for a glass of water?" The words were barely out of her mouth by the time she was pushing open an old oak door of a whitewashed cottage, the old sign on the threshold announcing we were entering 'The Salty Captain.'

As I entered the pub, I immediately discovered why the village was a bit sparsely populated, they appeared to all be in the bar. Every seat was taken and there was a small but disorderly queue by the bar, the quiet hum of conversation cut to a thick silence as we walked in the door.

"Two glasses of water please?" Scarlett demurely asked, her every word seeming to echo around the stunned silence of the pub. The bartender mutely obeyed, his jaw barely leaving the floor. With nowhere to sit, we each took a glass of water and stood at the bar, clearly now the firm centre of attention. Slowly the murmur of chatting began again and we began to feel like we needed to get our helicopter. We walked towards the door, rising above the moans and pleas for us to stay, but one voice seemed to cut above the rest.

"Scarlett?" All colour drained from Scarlett's body, the whole point of this trip was we could do things like this without being recognised and yet someone in a remote Faroe Island pub just blurted out her name. She staggered round as if someone had just punched her in the stomach to look for who had just seen her. Sitting in one of the booths with a pie and a pint was a wiry man that looked vaguely familiar to me, I could see from the look on Scarlett's face she had the same sense of Deja vu but couldn't place the man. "It's Tim, the helicopter pilot."

Scarlett relaxed a little but not a lot, it wasn't someone who knew her directly, a Faroe Islander who wouldn't have any connection to our normal lives. Nonetheless this was someone who knew her name and address from the booking, even if he couldn't do anything with this information she was now more known than she wanted from the experience.

"I was just finishing up before coming to give you a lift to the airport, why don't you come sit with me and we can head to the helipad together." Scarlett stammered for a second before I decided to be her pillar of strength.

"Thanks Tim, but as you can see we need to get changed out of our jogging outfits before the helicopter flight." I replied, gripping my thigh to try and keep my composure. We stared at him for a second before I grabbed Scarlett by the hand and dragged her out of the pub.

"Shit." she remarked, "Shit!" she went on to exclaim. "Shit, shit, shit" she added.

"Maybe there is something we can salvage from this?" I interrupted, grasping Scarlett's arm to calm her down.

"What do you mean?" She asked, visibly panicking.

"Calm down honey." I stated, grabbing both her shoulders and forcing her to stare straight into my eyes. "Our helicopter pilot has seen us naked, we need to accept that. If we do we can have some fun. How about a race? If we jog to the helipad before Tim can finish his pie and drive there, we get changed as planned. If Tim beats us there, we give him our luggage and let him decide when we get it back." I could see Scarlett weighing up this option in her mind, my mind was eased when I saw her trademark cheeky grin return. She gave me a big hug and I marvelled that I still felt so overjoyed at the feeling of her naked body pressing against mine. Before I had a chance to stop her she rushed back into the pub, she was barely in there 20 seconds before she returned to me.

"Alright, now Tim knows our plan and the code to our locker. We should get moving," she announced before jogging right past me and towards the hill with the helipad on the other side. I squealed with disbelief and took off after her, I had hoped a cheeky suggestion would give her back her pep, but now we were risking so much more. I was willing to trust Scarlett but not Tim, I was powerless against Scarlett's charms but I wasn't willing to be powerless to a helicopter pilot I have never met before.

Scarlett took us off the road and through the countryside, adamant that we were going as the crow flies and with the added bonus that we wouldn't see Tim overtake us in his car so would not know whether or not we had won until we reached the helipad. We started off with our usual jogging and laughing, but gradually this evolved into a mad dash across the countryside, each of us with thoughts of the consequences of our tardiness.

As we crested the hill we saw a helicopter take off, alerting us to how close we were to the helipad (and making us worry about whether Tim was behind the controls.) We bounced our way down the hill, naked, tired and aching and practically kicked down the door of the hangar where the lockers were kept. Scarlett staggered to the locker, catching her breath and twisting the padlock to the combination that would yield our bags.

The locker swung open to reveal it was as bare as we were

We looked around and out of the window spotted Tim, stood next to his helicopter, waving to us. Scarlett shot me a look that said "this was your idea." I shot her one back that hopefully communicated "you were the one who gave him our locker code." Shaking we walked out onto the concrete helipad.

"Hello ladies, as per Scarlett's instructions I have hidden your suitcases." He announced with a gleeful look on his face. "I'll you what, pose for a commemorative photo in front of my helicopter and I'll tell you where they are." Scarlett's face turned crimson.

"Hell no, what of someone I know sees it?" she objected.

"You know many people planning to take a helicopter flight in the Faroe Islands?" Tim retorted. Scarlett considered this for a minute before taking a deep breath and going to stand next to the helicopter, me walking dejectedly behind her. Tim raised his camera phone and beckoned us to smile and pose for him.

I chose to point at his helicopter in the most sexy pose I could muster, but as I got in position Scarlett had a different idea. She grabbed my body and pulled it close to hers, licking my lips before connecting with her own, one fabulous kiss later Tim's camera was full and his cock was clearly hard. Scarlett stared into my eyes and grinned at her ingenuity, with our faces pressed together it would be difficult to tell who we were.

"Lovely, this will make great promotional material. Well a deals a deal, I know you want to get to the airport as soon as possible, so I sent a friend ahead with your luggage." Scarlett and I looked at each other. We were even further away from our luggage than when we first started this adventure, more isolated and more nude. Tim helped us into his helicopter, both opting to strap ourselves into the back seats, the five point harnesses causing our breasts to bulge and digging in to our pussies.

Tim got into the helicopter and started her up, the blades swinging, sending vibrations throughout the cockpit. I looked over to Scarlett and saw she was starting to enjoy this as much as I was. As we rose up into the Faroe Island sky, I leaned over as much as I could with the harness and gave Scarlett a kiss, a quick peck to know we still had each other. Scarlett had clearly been affected more by the vibrations than I had and grabbed me to give a much more passionate kiss back.

High above the Faroe Islands, we looked upon the stretching hills and valleys for the last time, we were flying in every sense of the word, our naked bodies inadvertently grinding against our seatbelts, our hands as much on each other as air safety would allow, the roar of the helicopter motor hiding our moans of ecstasy despite everything the flight was over too soon.

We got to Vagar airport and Tim's friend was soon on the radio to tell us where we could collect our suitcases. He had left them in the small helicopter hangar that he assured us was usually empty. Scarlett and I were still in a daze from the helicopter, which I think is what prompted Scarlett to grab the helicopter radio.

"That won't do," she announced. "Take our bags to baggage claim in the airport and we'll pick them up there." She looked at me and her cheeky grin turned maniacal, once the helicopter engine was off and it was safe to undo the straps she pounced on me, wildly kissing and grabbing anything and everything she could.

Tim guided us to the door to the arrivals section of the airport, all the way staring at our tits and telling us how unbelievable the situation was, I couldn't help but agree with him.

Vagar airport is not the busiest airport in the world, it receives a few flights a day from mostly Scandinavian tourists, so I felt so lucky that as we entered the arrivals terminal the whole place appeared to be empty. Scarlett and I walked up to the baggage carousel and began to wait, playfully pinching one another. We waited and waited and still no sign of the carousel starting up to relinquish our clothes, in the distance a plane's engines roar as our playful pinching turns into an all-out tickle fight.

We were jerked out of our fun by the sound of the carousel engine roaring into life, a few moments later the belt began to move. We bounced in anticipation of finally having our bags back.

With the benefit of hindsight I realise what went wrong, the carousel was not turned on by Tim's friend, he simply put our bags on it and left. The carousel was turned on when a flight full of people pulled into the terminal. So as Scarlett and I waited for our final moments of nudity to be over, the door from the runway opened, and behind us filtered in a plane full of passengers.

We could hear the tumbling of bags behind us but they weren't out yet, we were doomed to be seen by even more people. Scarlett simply shrugged, turned around and waved.

"Welcome to the Faroe Islands!" She announced as the doors opened.

...

Epilogue

...

After greeting some people and posing for a few photos Scarlett and I were able to get our bags and get out of there. We spent the entire flight back to London in a haze of relief and giddiness. When we arrived back at Heathrow we went our separate ways, planning to meet up for jogging tomorrow morning. I didn't think we could just go back to the way things were but somehow we managed to slip into old patterns, jogging everyday with the occasional bit of nudity and risk taking.

It was another couple of months before Scarlett greeted me with her trademark cheeky grin.

"How attached would you say you are to your job?" she asked. I admitted I was not paid enough and did not like my manager enough to have cultivated loyalty. "That's great, how would you like a new job? It's just my consultancy firm has won two new contracts that I would really like an admin to help me with. It seems the US national park service wants someone to set up a network of webcams all over their national parks, so myself and one other person would need to go deep into national parks all over America setting them up." I found myself chuckling at the thought, being paid to go on naked hikes with Scarlett seemed like a dream come true.

"What's the other contract?" I asked.

"The bread and butter of any web consultancy, a porn site. This one specialised in exhibitionism and public nudity, plotting their videos on a map so people can look up places near them where women have been naked in public." This made me a bit more uncertain, but as I looked into Scarlett's eyes I knew I couldn't say no to the life of adventure she was inviting me to.

"When do I start?" I nervously asked.

"Well I promised them a video from London by the end of the day," she stated, pulling out the camera she had hidden behind her back, "so consider your job interview a naked lap of the golf course."

With a blushing smile, I began to remove my jogging outfit.